Untold Truths {Being Edited}

biebs_richardismine

[coмpleтed!!] "Ariana closed the door, and I heard her lock it. I let my tears fall, each one a memory of who... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter Unknown
JUSTIN'S NEW COLLAB
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 16

78 5 17
biebs_richardismine

School started. Yaaay? Idk. I love and hate school so yeah. Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I entered my house, and my mom had left a note saying she was at work and will be home late. I guess, I thought as I grabbed a bowl for cereal. I put on Netflix and watched Parks and Recreation. I was on Season 3, Episode 3 and it was funny. Typical Ron going back to Tammy. At mid-episode, I heard the bell ring. Wonder who that is, I thought as I went to check who it was. I opened the door and nobody was there. I looked around: nothing. I was about to go inside when I saw something glistening under the moonlight. It was an white envelope with a gold seal. On it was my name in neat, cursive writing. I picked it up and opened it carefully.

Ariana, I know Justin's secret. Trust me, it's not really bad. I lied; he is a criminal. He's known to be-how do I say this?- PSYCHOTIC, just like yours truly (we are close as brothers, ok?). Has a double side, you know? Anyways, I know you're a nice girl and all, but with him, you'll still be a nice girl...Six feet under. I'm only telling you this because you have your life ahead of you and you have so much to live for and inspirational shit like that. Point is, careful what you do. Or else.

                                 Sincerely,
                              J.M.

P.S. I'm always watching.

I walk inside and lock the door. No, I am not going to freak out. I'm tired of freaking out; of running away and crying for hours. I will be fine; someone is trying to play a sick joke on me. But what if they're telling the truth? No! Stop it; stop it right there. It's a sick joke and I am not playing along. I need HE to be with me. Or Justin. I hate loving two guys. I walk back to the couch and finish the episode. Afterwards, I do my nighttime routine and go to sleep, dreading tomorrow's spring finals.

*****************
"Hopefully, you have studied for this final. There are 150 questions on this, and 2 short-answer responses," said our English 3 professor, Mr. Harrison, as he was passing out the finals. Good thing this is my last class. "You have 2 hours; use your time wisely. Right, Mr. Blants?"

Justin was drawing something on the desk. He looked up. "Yes sir," he said with a sly smile. Mr. Harrison nodded and went back to passing out the tests.

"Hey, you didn't answer my call yesterday," Justin said behind me.

"I was asleep."

"You couldn't have told me?"

"I told you. In my dreams. But I don't know if you got the message; my telepathy data plan is overdue so you might get the message in like 3 days."

"Ariana..."

"Yes?"

"Don't be sarcastic."

"I can be as sarcastic as I want."

"Ok, sassypanties. What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I just want today to end, so I can have major FOMO since I'm not going to the Justin Bieber concert."

"Oh. Well, you can spend time with me. We have all spring break."

"Yay," I responded sarcastically.

"Now, no more talking. If I even see you whispering or looking at someone else's paper, I will rip it in your face and you will fail. Understand?" said Mr. Harrison. Everyone nodded and started their tests.

2 hours later, everyone turned in their tests. Only elective hour and I start spring break. Yay. I walk to my locker and put my books away; won't be needing them. I look over at the picture of Itzel and I at the park. I haven't been there for her. She listened to me and my fucked-up life, and I don't even ask if she's ok. I'm gonna make it up to her. I grab the big bag of Takis, Big Red soda can, and Sephora $100 gift card I was going to use later on today from my locker. I close my locker and rush to my elective hour (Reality of TV Shows, pretty interesting) and see Itzel going in. I run up to her and give her a big hug.

"Ok, I understand your last name is Grande, but must you do everything Grande?" she jokes as I pull away.

"Ha ha very funny. But I got you some things."

"Again, must you do everything Grande?"

I hand her the gifts. She smiles and thanks me. "Really appreciate it, loves." The teacher, Mr. Winchester (we call him Mr. Dean) lets us talk. Itzel and I take a seat in the back.

"So, anything new?" I ask as she opens the bag of Takis and offers me and the other kids around us.

"Uh not really. Well, there is one thing," she says. She starts blushing bright red.

"Well you better tell me or you'll burst with desire." She starts turning even redder. I laugh.

"I have been talking to this guy," I nudged her. "Online." I give a wtf look. "Now before you tell me all this stuff about the dude being a pedo or a child molester or that, he sends pictures of himself."

I grab her elbow. "Are you fucking SERIOUS?! Sending nudes, are you seriously talking to this creep?" She chuckles and shakes her head no. "Look," she shows me the text messages and the pictures Loverboy sent her. No nudes at all.

"Ah que guapo," I say.

"Ya sé. Cada vez que lo veo, me salta el corazón. Me da nervios cuándo habló con él."

"What?" Look, I only took basic Spanish and I barely passed, don't judge, alright?

"I love him a lot, and I'm going to meet him at the concert tonight."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No. You're. Not," I say sternly.

"We've been talking about it, and it's settled."

"Then I'm going with you."

"But what about your mom?"

"I'll plead and beg. And if that don't work, I'll sneak out. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, do you understand that?"

"Yes I do, but I want to meet him alone."

"Did he say come alone?"

"No. He said to meet him in the parking lot in the ba- now that you mention it, it does sound kind of suspicious."

"See? How about you stay home or sleep over at my place?"

"No. I still want to see Justin perform. And I'm still going to meet him."

"What is this dude's name anyways?"

"Tyler Posey," she says with her hands clasped together. Dreamy, isn't it?

"Well, that sounds like a fake name, if ya ask me. And I'm going with you whether you like it or not."

"Fine, whatever." The bell rings and all the kids swarm to the entrance of the school. When we get to the front, I see Justin and walk towards him. Itzel follows me while texting 'Dreamy Tyler', bumping into everyone and muttering apologies.

"Hey, sassypanties," Justin says as I approach him. He engulfs me in a hug and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey."

"So you ready to hang out with me tonight?"

"Uh maybe tomorrow? I'm going to the concert with Itzel."

His smile drops. "You're going?"

"Yeah. Hopeless Romantic here wants to meet a mysterious dude that may kidnap her, and I gotta see if she will be ok."

"But, can't you guys stay home?" He reasons. "What if he does kidnap you and kills you? I would blame myself for letting you go."

"Justin," I said softly as I trace his jawline with my finger. "I'll be fine, and so will Itzel. I'm really loud, remember? Plus, I always carry pepper spray. Nothing will happen, that I'm sure of."

"Please don't go. I'm begging you. Please don't go." He got down on one knee, holding my hands.

"I'm going. And we'll be fine. Don't be so dramatic."

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you to not go. I don't want you to go."

I let my hands fall. "You don't fucking control me."

He stands up, anger in his eyes. "I'm telling you this for your safety. Don't. Go."

"I always said that I am, and you can't do anything at all." I walk away, grabbing Itzel's wrist. "We're leaving."

"Ariana!" Justin shouts. He tries to get through the thick crowd of high schoolers, but can't. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING GO, ARIANA. I WON'T ALLOW IT, DO YOU HEAR ME?!  I WONT LET IT HAPPEN!"

I keep walking. What's his fucking problem? It's just a concert. Whatever; I have a concert to get to, and a friend to protect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooohhhh. It. Went. Down. To. The. Ground.

1.) What do y'all think?
2.) What do y'all like so far about the book?
Tell me in the comments!!

DOMT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE, PLLEASE SHARE!!!

Stay tuned for more juicy chapters. That I can guarantee.

Thanks for reading!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Shadows Carmen

Фанфик

1.2K 95 37
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
31.7K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
9.8M 347K 90
[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE → "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down at the silver pistol that was dangling...
Don't Leave Lenja

Фанфик

121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...