Total Drama Biome Tour

Por Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... Más

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 9

1K 55 228
Por Radishologist

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to a beach to build sand castles! The best castle, judged by former contestant Ron, won immunity, and the worst sent someone home. When Porky and Mooshie surfed a wave onto Wilbur And Them's castle, it was destroyed, and that team lost. Team Jet had the best sand castle according to Ron. Anyway, the votes were a tie between Jack and Wilbur, but Jack had found the immunity idol on the beach, and Wilbur was sent home. What dangerous challenge will I force the mobs to do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (4): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (4): Jack, Cocoa, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (4): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

Team Jet were in first class.

Jamey and Jesse had cucumbers over their eyes as they relaxed in massage chairs. For once, they were silent.

Ory was also sitting in a comfy chair, looking out the window of the plane. Ech did the same, but not near any of the others.

***

The Mammals were in coach again.

"This place is disgusting," Sherry said. "Did people come in here and make it gross while we were on the beach?"

She picked up a candy wrapper from the ground, then dropped it in disgust. Wooly rolled his eyes.

Porky and Mooshie were running in circles again. Did they ever run out of energy?

***

Wilbur And Them were also in coach.

"You know, we can't really be Wilbur And Them anymore if Wilbur isn't on the team," Cocoa said.

"Yeah. Ay Herobrine!" Jack shouted.

Herobrine appeared. "What? I'm trying to fly a plane, here."

"Wait, if you're here, then who's flying the--" Moolissa started.

"Wilbur is gone. Can we pick a new team name?" Jack asked.

"Hmm...no." Herobrine disappeared.

"Come on!" Jack shouted. "Whatever. There's only four of us on this team. They gotta be disbanding soon."

Stella was silent, like she always was.

***

The plane landed, and the twelve remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves on some plains again. In front of them was an entrance to a cave.

"Your next challenge is down there," Herobrine said as he appeared. "Technically, a cave isn't a biome, but meh."

"We are not going down there. Do you know how dangerous caves are?" Sherry asked.

"Yes. That's why the challenge is down there," Herobrine replied. "Anyway, the challenge is a mining challenge. Whichever team mines the most valuable ores wins immunity. The team with the least will be sending someone home. If you die down there, you will respawn up here. You are not allowed to go back down. Any questions?"

"What if one team has 100 coal ore, and one team has 1 diamond ore? Who wins?" Ory asked.

"Probably the team with the 100 coal ore. Quantity and quality are both factors here, remember that," Herobrine explained.

"Do we get pickaxes?" Jamey asked.

"Oh yeah," Herobrine replied. He snapped his fingers, and an iron pickaxe appeared in front of each mob. "You will have one hour to mine as much ore as you can. You may go as deep as you like. Ready, set, go!"

The mobs raced towards the cave entrance.

***

Porky and Mooshie bounded into the cave, out of sight.

"We are not going in there," Sherry said, stopping Wooly before he walked inside.

"Mom, if we don't, we'll lose," Wooly replied.

"No we won't. We have Porky and Mooshie!" Sherry exclaimed.

"They forgot their pickaxes," Wooly replied, gesturing to the two iron picks on the ground.

Sherry sighed. "Okay, fine. But stay right next to me, got it?"

"Yes, mom," Wooly groaned.

They slowly walked into the cave.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Why is she so overprotective?"

~~~

"Let's go, Cocoa!" Jack shouted. He sprinted into the cave. Cocoa glanced back at Moolissa, then followed Jack.

"Come on, Moolissa," Stella said, walking into the cave. Moolissa followed timidly.

"I don't like caves," Moolissa murmured.

"Doesn't your family live in a cave?" Stella asked.

"Yeah. That's another reason why I signed up for this show," Moolissa replied.

They continued to walk through the cave.

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional

"Honestly, I'm afraid of the dark. But with Stella by me, maybe it won't be so bad."

~~~

"You sure you're not afraid of this cave? There's sand nearby," Jesse smirked at Jamey.

"Shut it," Jamey replied as the two of them entered the cave.

Ory took a deep breath and started to walk inside, when Ech flew past her happily. He flew into the cave and fluttered around, obviously happy he was in a cave.

"You know your way around caves, right?" Ory called.

"Of course," Ech replied. "We won't lose this challenge!" He divebombed down a hole in the cave.

Ory entered the cave as well.

~~~

Ech's Confessional

"This place is just like home. Cold, dark, and musty. My favorite."

~~~

Porky and Mooshie ran through the mine. They went deeper and deeper, turning corners at random, not stopping for anything, not even the monsters that lurked below.

After awhile, they charged out into a ravine. Lava flowed at the bottom of it, with a few waterfalls flowing down as well. Porky and Mooshie stopped before they fell.

They looked at each other.

Porky oinked.

Mooshie mooed.

Then, the two of them jumped off the ledge, into the ravine.

***

Jack and Cocoa were walking through the cave.

"Look, there's some iron. Mine that," Jack ordered.

Cocoa did as he was told without protesting. He mined six iron ore.

"Let's keep going," Jack said.

They continued to walk through the cave.

***

Jamey and Jesse strolled through the cave leisurely. They came to some rails and wooden support structures.

"Abandoned mines. My favorite," Jesse said.

"Mine too," Jamey replied. "This way." She turned down a corridor made of spaced out wooden planks.

Jesse started to follow, but Jamey immediately jumped back out, knocking him away.

"What was that for?!" Jesse asked.

Before Jamey answered, another arrow hit her in the side.

"Ow! Stupid Skeletons! We're technically related!" Jamey, the skeleton horse, yelled.

Another arrow flew from the corridor, but Jamey dodged it. She started to run down a different way, following the rails.

"I guess we're going this way," Jesse muttered, and he followed her.

***

Sherry and Wooly were slowly making their way through the cave.

"Ah! What was that?!" Sherry exclaimed.

"That was just Ech," Wooly replied.

"Hi," Ech said as he flew by, having just finished mining some coal.

The two sheep continued walking, but very slowly. Sherry was carefully analyzing everything in the cave as they walked. Wooly was annoyed, but not going any faster than his mother.

"What's that?!" Sherry exclaimed again.

"That's just the shadow of some stone," Wooly muttered. "Look, some iron!" He broke away from his mother and ran to the wall across the cave from them. There was a small lava flow coming out of the wall about ten blocks from him, going in the other direction.

"Woolington! Get back here!" Sherry shouted.

Wooly didn't listen. He started to mine the iron.

"Woolington!" Sherry yelled again, but not moving from her spot.

Wooly ignored her. He had two iron ore already.

Suddenly, he heard a hissing noise.

He turned around to see a Creeper, about to blow up on his face.

But before it did, it was knocked into the lava flow down the cave, and died.

"Don't you ever leave my side again!" Sherry instructed.

"Okay, mom," Wooly groaned. He finished mining the four iron, then they continued to walk through the cave.

***

Moolissa and Stella walked through the cave.

Stella was calm, but Moolissa was shivering with fear. It was almost completely dark in their area. She wondered how Stella could even see.

"Tell me if it gets too dark, by the way," Stella said. "Wolves can see in the dark, so I don't know what it looks like to you."

It looked pitch black to Moolissa, that's what.

"It's fine..." Moolissa trailed off.

Suddenly, they heard a swooshing noise, and what sounded like someone whispering.

"Did you hear that?" Moolissa asked quietly.

"I think so," Stella replied. "What do you think it is? I don't see anything."

The noise was heard again, but slightly louder.

"I don't know, but I'm scared," Moolissa whispered.

"It's okay," Stella replied. She scanned the cave, but still saw nothing. "We'll be fine."

Suddenly, Moolissa felt something being pulled over her face. She tried to scream, but was punched in the gut.

"Moolissa? Moolissa, what's happening?" Stella asked. All she could hear was the sound of struggling. She couldn't see whatever was happening, even with her night vision.

There was the sound of feet slapping against the stone, and then silence.

"Moolissa?" Stella asked.

***

Ory hopped along by herself. She was pretty sure she was near bedrock level, but didn't see any valuable items.

"Maybe if I had some friends I would find some," she muttered. "Perhaps I shouldn't have voted off Tic Tac."

Ory continued to hop along, when suddenly, a Spider came charging towards her.

"Aren't monsters supposed to ignore animals?" Ory asked.

The Spider ignored her and leapt at her. Ory swung her iron pickaxe and hit the Spider, sending it to the ground. It got back up, but Ory stabbed it in the gut with the pick.

"Don't. Mess. With me," Ory growled.

***

Porky and Mooshie swam through the water. Mooshie stopped to look at something blue and shiny on the wall, and the current almost pushed him into the lava. Porky grabbed him, though, and the two of them floated to an obsidian platform.

Mooshie mooed at Porky and gestured to the shiny thing on the wall. Porky saw it and oinked, then jumped over to it. He went to get his pickaxe out, then realized he didn't have a pickaxe.

Porky oinked.

Mooshie looked around. He mooed back.

They didn't have their pickaxes.

Porky stared at the shiny blue thing sadly, then turned back around. There was a green thing behind Mooshie, flashing and growing bigger.

Porky squealed a warning, but it was too late. The green thing exploded, and Mooshie was sent flying into Porky.

The two of them laughed happily, then raced towards an opening in the ravine nearby.

***

"What is that?" Cocoa asked, looking at the cage-looking block in the center of the mossy cobblestone room.

Jack inspected it. "I don't know. Now check those chests. Anything interesting?"

Cocoa opened one of the chests. "Just bones and a saddle."

"What about the other one?" Jack asked.

Cocoa opened the other chest. "Three redstone and six gold."

"Nice! Now let's go. There's a tiny Zombie spinning around in that block and it's freaking me out," Jack said.

"What?" Cocoa asked. He looked closer at the block.

Sure enough, there was a tiny Zombie spinning around in it.

And suddenly, a regular sized Zombie appeared next to the block.

"What the Nether?!" Jack yelled. He swung his pickaxe at the Zombie, knocking it into Cocoa.

The Zombie hit Cocoa, and Cocoa hit it back with his pickaxe. The Zombie died.

"I think this thing is a spawner," Cocoa said.

"Ya think?" Jack asked. "Let's get out of here before another one spawns."

The two of them exited the mossy cobble room.

***

"I think we lost him," Jamey said, out of breath from running.

"Did you...just assume...its gender?" Jesse wheezed, also out of breath.

"Hey look. Gold," Jamey said. She started mining the gold ore on the ground they were standing on.

Of course, there was nothing under the gold ore, so they both fell down into a corridor below the one they were just in.

"Don't you know the number one rule of Minecraft? Never dig straight down!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Whatever," Jamey muttered. She finished mining the gold that was now above them. "That's five gold. Nice."

They continued to walk through the cave.

***

"Stay away from the lava, Woolington. It'll melt your wool right off," Sherry said as they walked past a lava flow.

"I know, mom," Wooly groaned. "Wait! Look, some lapis lazuli!"

"Where?" Sherry asked, seeming uninterested.

"Behind that lava," Wooly answered.

"Well, I guess we won't be getting that," Sherry said, trying to pull Wooly away.

"Mom, we are basically the only two on our team right now. We have to mine as much as we can find!"

"Fine," Sherry replied. She mined a block of stone, then placed the cobble in the hole that the lava flowed out of.

They waited several seconds for the lava to completely disappear, then Wooly mined the lapis.

"That gave me twelve lapis lazuli!" Wooly said proudly.

"Good work," Sherry replied. "Let's go, stay close."

***

"Moolissa!" Stella called. She walked in the direction that she thought she heard the kidnappers running. She was in a lit corridor that had wooden supports and rails on the ground.

"Where could she be?" Stella wondered.

There was movement nearby, and Stella jumped. But it was just Ech, mining some gold in the wall.

"Hi," he said as he flew past her.

"Wait! Have you seen Moolissa? Or a bunch of kidnappers?" Stella called.

"Uh, yeah," Ech replied. "Keep walking that way, you'll find them." He flew off.

Stella continued to walk that way.

***

"Are those diamonds?!" Ory exclaimed. To herself, of course.

Across a lava pond were, in fact, three diamond ores facing her. But, there was no easy way to get to them.

"Hmm..." Ory analyzed the situation. Then, she started mining some stone nearby.

When she had a decent amount, she started to build a stone bridge through the lava pond. She almost fell off a few times, but kept her balance.

When Ory was almost at the diamonds, she heard a twang!

She looked up just in time to see an arrow flying towards her face. A Skeleton was at the edge of the lava pond, the shooter of the arrow.

The arrow hit Ory, and she flew off her stone bridge and into the lava. She screamed as she was burned alive, and then she died.

Ory respawned back where they started the challenge.

"Tough luck," Herobrine shrugged.

Ory grumbled something and sat down grumpily.

***

Porky and Mooshie ran through the mine. They fell down a hole, and into a creepy looking place made of stone bricks.

The two of them looked around.

Porky oinked.

Mooshie mooed.

Then, they raced through the stronghold.

***

Jack and Cocoa walked through the abandoned mine.

"Look! Redstone!" Jack said. "Mine it."

Cocoa mined the redstone, and they continued to walk.

Suddenly, they heard a scream.

"That sounded like Moolissa!" Cocoa exclaimed.

"Not our problem," Jack replied. "Cocoa?"

Cocoa was already gone.

***

"Yep. That's a ravine," Jesse said.

"Ya think?" Jamey asked.

The two of them were on a ledge high above the lava at the bottom of the ravine. The mine they had been walking through led to their ledge.

"Oh! I see diamonds at the bottom!" Jesse exclaimed. "We have to get down there."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Jamey asked.

Suddenly, an arrow hit her in the side, and she flew down into the ravine.

"That's one way to do it," Jesse said.

"IDIOT!" Jamey screamed as she burned to death.

Another arrow flew past Jesse, barely missing him. He turned down the mine they came out of and saw a single Skeleton, shooting at him.

"Stupid Skeletons," Jesse muttered. "This is why I'm a zombie horse, not a skeleton horse."

Suddenly, a Zombie appeared from around the corner of the ledge and slapped Jesse. He fell off the ledge and into the lava below as well.

Jesse respawned where they started. Herobrine, Ory, and Jamey were there.

"Great job, dimwit," Jamey muttered.

"Hey, that Zombie came out of nowhere," Jesse protested.

"All three of us died?" Ory spoke up. "That means Ech is on his own down there."

"Well, he is a bat. Bats like caves," Jamey replied. "Maybe he'll win for us."

"And if he doesn't, we know who's going home," Jesse said.

***

"Stay close, Wooly, it's dark down here," Sherry said.

"You've said that like six times, mom," Wooly groaned.

He wasn't the only thing groaning. The sound of Zombies drifted all around them.

"Oh, no," Sherry whispered. "This was a terrible idea."

"Hey look! Diamonds!" Wooly shouted. He immediately covered his mouth as several pairs of eyes turned towards him.

There were, in fact, diamonds across the room. But he couldn't get to them, because five Zombies were walking towards him.

"Don't worry, Woolington. I got this," Sherry said.

She screamed a battle cry and charged at the Zombies, her pickaxe raised.

Before it could do anything, she sliced its head off. She then kicked one behind her with her hind legs while she hacked at one in front of her with her pickaxe.

Meanwhile, Wooly ran over to the diamonds. He started to mine them, keeping one eye on the battle.

Sherry killed the second Zombie and turned on another one. She started to swing at it with her pick, but the one she had kicked before hit her from behind.

She wound up colliding with the Zombie in front of her, which seemed confused. She sliced at it with her pickaxe, but it dove out of the way.

Wooly was almost done mining the diamonds. There were eight total, and he had mined five. He noticed one of the Zombies ambling over to him. He mined as fast as he could.

Sherry killed the third Zombie, and noticed the one going for Wooly.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON!" she shouted, and charged at the Zombie.

Before it could do anything, she impaled it from behind with her pickaxe. It died.

Wooly finished mining the diamonds.

"Are you alright, Woolington?" Sherry asked.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine," Wooly replied. "Weren't there five Zombies, though?"

Sherry looked around the room, and saw the last Zombie, staring at her with its jaw dropped. It was the one who had dove out of the way earlier. She growled at it.

"Man. Now I know why Herobrine chose the team name Killer Sheep," the Zombie said.

"You can talk?" Sherry asked at the same time Wooly asked, "Zombee?"

"Yep, that's me," the Zombie replied. "Winner of Total Drama Minecraft. Loser of Total Drama Nether. Supposed to be in Total Drama Biome Tour, but the boat blew up. Whatevs."

"We're in Total Drama Biome Tour!" Wooly exclaimed. "The contestants are animals this season!"

"Wooly! What have I taught you about talking to strangers?" Sherry scolded.

"Don't worry, ma'am, I'm no stranger," Zombee said. "Well, technically I am, but...uh...I'm just gonna go." He turned around.

"Bye Zombee!" Wooly shouted.

"Bye, kid," Zombee replied. "Good luck! Maybe you'll turn out like me! In the first season, not the second season. You know what I mean." He winked, and walked away.

"He's cool," Wooly said. He looked at Sherry, who was glaring at him. "What?"

***

Stella slowly crept into the room that the screaming was coming from. She hid behind a stone block.

"Would you quit screaming? All I did was ground you," came a gruff voice.

Moolissa's dad, Stella realized.

"I wasn't screaming because I care," Moolissa replied. "I was screaming so my friends would hear where I am."

"What friends?" her father asked.

Moolissa sighed.

Stella peeked over the stone block and saw that it was just Moolissa and her father in the room. Her brothers and mother must have stayed home. Moolissa was tied up.

"Five minutes left!" Herobrine's voice boomed.

"Five minutes left? For what?" Mr. Mooshroom asked.

"The challenge. In five minutes, I'll be teleported back up to the surface, and you won't be able to find me," Moolissa replied.

"Humph. Not if you're tied up, though," Mr. Mooshroom said.

"Sure, let's go with that," Moolissa replied.

"LET HER GO!" shouted a voice.

Stella looked to the entrance of the room, where Cocoa was charging in, his iron pickaxe raised.

"Who is this?" Mr. Mooshroom asked as Cocoa charged towards him.

"My friend," Moolissa answered.

Cocoa swung his pickaxe at Mr. Mooshroom's head, who just jumped out of the way.

Cocoa didn't stop in time and plowed into Moolissa. He dropped his pickaxe as he fell on her awkwardly.

"Ow!" Moolissa complained.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Cocoa apologized, trying to get up.

When they finally were untangled, he took his pickaxe and cut the ropes tying Moolissa.

"Thank you for saving me," Moolissa said.

"Any time," Cocoa replied. "Well, any time you're in trouble, cause like I can't save you if you're not--"

He was cut off as an iron pickaxe came smashing down on his head.

Cocoa died.

"Dad! I was having a moment!" Moolissa exclaimed.

"You're not allowed to have moments! You're coming home!" Mr. Mooshroom replied.

"No!" Moolissa shouted. "Where did you even get that pickaxe? I still have mine."

"I found it on the ground," Mr. Mooshroom shrugged.

Stella realized she still had her pickaxe, too, and Cocoa had been using his. So where did Mr. Mooshroom get that pickaxe?

She heard a chuckle nearby. She looked around, and saw Jack was hiding in the room as well.

He didn't have a pickaxe with him.

***

Ech had found a stronghold. He flew through it swiftly, scanning the place for valuable ores.

He already had a ton of good stuff, but he wasn't sure if the other teams had gotten more. So, he searched for more ores.

He came to the room with the End portal. He didn't expect it to be lit, but a quick fly by the room made him realize it was.

He flew back into the room, staring at the lit End portal. Somehow, he could tell it had been lit recently.

Had it been another contestant? Or was there someone else in the cave they didn't know about?

"Three minutes!" Herobrine's voice boomed.

Ech shrugged and was about to leave, when he saw the portal rippling. He narrowed his eyes at it, confused.

Suddenly, two figures flew out of the portal and hit Ech in the face. He flew back and hit the wall.

Porky oinked.

Mooshie mooed.

They ran around in circles, almost falling back into the portal. Instead, Mooshie fell onto one of the borders of the portal, breaking the eye of Ender that was in it. The portal disappeared, and Mooshie almost fell into the lava beneath it.

Ech decided to leave. He started to fly out of the room, when a voice stopped him.

"How did a pig and a mooshroom get down here?"

Ech turned around to see a Silverfish. He was staring at Porky and Mooshie, who were staring back at him curiously.

"Hm. And the End portal is lit. Did you two do this?" the Silverfish asked.

Porky oinked and nodded.

"Hm. This has something to do with Herobrine, doesn't it?"

Mooshie mooed and nodded.

It suddenly struck Ech that this Silverfish was Silvester, from the first two seasons.

"Well. I'm gonna go back to sleep now. Bye," Silvester said. He started to go back into the wall, when Mooshie picked him up with his mouth and threw him.

"What are you doing?" Silvester shouted.

Porky caught him in his mouth and threw him back. The two of them continued to play catch with the Silverfish.

"Stop! It! Please!" Silvester shouted between throws.

Ech decided to do something. He flew to the middle of their throwing area to catch Silvester.

Unfortunately, he forgot he was a tiny bat who was weak compared to even a Silverfish.

Silvester slapped Ech out of the air, and, coincidentally, right into the lava.

"No!" was all Ech managed to get out before he died.

***

"Time is up!" Herobrine announced. He snapped his fingers, and all seven remaining contestants that were still in the mine appeared.

"Since Team Jet had all of its members die, even at the last second, they will be sending someone home!" Herobrine announced.

Jamey and Jesse glared at Ech.

"And Cocoa was the only one on Wilbur And Them who actually mined, but since he died, your team gets second place," Herobrine announced.

Jack glared at Cocoa.

"I was kinda busy with my dad kidnapping me," Moolissa pointed out.

"That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem," Herobrine replied. "Anyway, The Mammals got the most ores, surprisingly. They got iron, lapis lazuli, and diamonds! You all need to step up your game. Anyway, The Mammals win first class!"

"Yay!" Wooly exclaimed.

"Alright, Team Jet, go vote who you want eliminated!" Herobrine said.

~~~

Jesse's Confessional

"Ech is a bat. Bats know their way around caves. And he died? Tsk tsk tsk." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Ech's Confessional

"Pretty sure I'm about to be voted off." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"I usually don't agree with Jesse, but in this case, I do." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"'We won't lose this challenge.' That's a quote from Ech." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Team Jet sat on benches near the door to the plane. Herobrine stood in front of them, a plate of gray dye in hand.

"If I call your name and toss you gray dye, you are safe," Herobrine said.

"Jamey."

"Jesse."

It was down to Ech and Ory.

Neither of them changed the bored expression on their face.

"And the last dye goes to...."

---

---

---

---

---

----

---

---

"Ory."

Ory grunted and hopped away.

"Ech, you're going home," Herobrine said.

"Figures," he sighed.

Herobrine opened the door to the plane.

"Do I have to wear the parachute?" Ech asked.

"No," Herobrine replied. "Now get outta here."

Ech shrugged and jumped out of the plane.

***

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? What happened to the cheerful Ory? Will Porky and Mooshie stop being stupid? And will Moolissa ever escape the constant judging from both Jack and her father? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

o that was long

But like this makes up for not updating last week.

This challenge was given to me by @NinjaOfMagic during TDN, but I never got a chance to use it. So here it is! Thanks!

Signups for my second Total Drama Kik Competition are up! Check out the newest part in my book "Radish's Kik Comps" for more details!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Update 1/18/17: season 2 of the kik comps is over, so signups are not open anymore.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
47.3K 3.4K 44
Fifty years before Steve. Fifty years before the Resistance. Fifty years before the government, Mojang. Herobrine ruled the world. Now, a small group...
33.4K 924 14
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...
411K 10.6K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...