Realizing My Mistake ~Stingue~

Por HashtagAmourshipper

Rogue has been in love with his bestfreind and partner, Sting, but Rogue realizes Sting doesn't feel the same... Mais

1. Apple Farm
2. Sleeping Kiss
3. A night guest
4. Rogue's mistake.
6. What about that bet?
7. Why don't you love me?
8. Hate, the strong word.
9. Going Anti-Social
10. Planning to talk, Yukino and Minerva
11. My mistake
12. Fighting
13. Kiss
14. You weren't one (Final)

5. Anniversary

4.6K 164 12
Por HashtagAmourshipper

~Rogue's Pov~

I usually enjoy my walk to the guild, usually. The walk wasn't the problem. It was Sting. He kept on talking about how dating can make a person happier. Too bad the person I like is in a life long relationship with someome......at least I think i still Sting, Maybe.

"The dragons have arrived! Praise us!" Sting called. Everyone did that slow sarcastic clap, which made me laugh.

"Follow me I have something for you to help me with" he leads me to the office, it's most likely paper work, which I won't be suprised.

"Okay, sit down"

I sit down, hm? Now work wow. Thats a first. "So Yukino and I have our anniversary soon"

(a/n: in the first chap i meantioned how it was about 3 months. Now when the day comes it'll be completely 3)

he starts. Of course, Welp gotta put on my fake face. I smile. "Thats great. I'm happy for you two" I chuckle. "Thanks, but i don't what to get her. Help me please" he says and stands up to shake me. "Pleeeeaaase" "o----kay-----stop" I say. he sits back down. I dont know but it seems like he knows, so he's trying to push all this him ans yukino and me and someone else all together. Urgh, i hope that isnt the case and sting is just being sting. "Thanks so much" he says with a smile.

I begin. "Well it should be something that comes from the heart, even if it's something you make. Something that symbolizes the love you feel for her" I start. He stares at me. I get a little embarrassed. "W-well thats just an idea from off the top of my head" I say with a chuckle.

"Awesome Rogue. Can i get an example?" he asks. "Sure. The scarf I gave you. He raises and eyebrow. Oh my gosh stop it rogue, look what you've done. "W-well that dosen"t symbolize love-" yes it does why am i lying? "But more or the fact the we're going to be partners forever and i appreciate you being there for me" wow, that was horrible. He chuckles. "Oh okay, i'm kinda confused but i kind of get it" he says with a smile. Oh sting, so clueless.

He get up and starts to leave. "Oh yeah," he starts. "There's guild master's work on the table thanks" he leaves. I roll my eyes. Of course.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.6K 194 39
Y/N L/N is not your average Huntsmen. Where most Huntsmen have a semblance to aid them in combat, Y/N does not. How will he fair at a school designed...
248K 11.2K 61
The Russian Mafia visit Japan, What is going to happen? Yuri is the son of the leading Japan Mafia group Hasetsu ninjas. However he is not that confi...
202K 9.3K 15
Katsuki Bakugo is usually a crude, violent, arrogant, and aggressive person. But what Katsuki doesn't show to people is his soft side especially when...
110K 2.7K 47
Izuku Midoriya, your average 19 year old Omega, finds himself hunted by royalty. The alpha heir to the throne of Nagasaki (idk bare with me), Katsuki...