Wrong Number (Harry Styles)

بواسطة Kenzielillie01

Hailey Brooks is a normal girl in Manhattan. If you say a love for a boyband called One Direction normal. Wh... المزيد

Wrong Number (Harry Styles)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Eleven

3.9K 94 48
بواسطة Kenzielillie01

(Hailey's POV)

When Harry told me that the rest of the boys wanted to meet me, I just stood there for a minute, trying to comprehend what he said. Then, I just ran to my room. I started rummaging through my closet, and throwing clothes everywhere, trying to find something decent to wear. Finally I pulled out a black and white striped t-shirt dress, and white converse.

Harry walked into my room, look at the mess and started laughing so hard that he fell to the floor.

"What are you laughing at?" No reply.

I made my way over to my vanity and started doing my makeup, waiting for Harry to stop laughing. After makeup, Harry finally stopped laughing. I straightened my hair.

When I was completely ready, I went to Harry and said, "okay, let's go!!"
"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes.

We got in the car and I was so nervous. "What if they don't like me?" I questioned. "Trust me, they will. And if they don't, that's okay. You're not theirs... You're mine."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
              **AUTHORS NOTE**
Y'all... I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long omg. I just didn't know what to do with the story, and I needed to figure everything out. But thank you to those of you that motivated me to keep the story going. I'll try to update more often.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...