The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

Por harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

48

12.8K 412 82
Por harlenaislife

A/N: HEYY GUYSSS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU xxx

Harry

I step into the elevator and press the button to my floor. God am I exhausted today. Last night I was up till 2 am, Louis and Eleanor had a party for the celebration of the opening of Eleanor's gallery. Selena couldn't make it. She was busy. I actually haven't properly spoken to her or see her the entire week. She seems a little distant or maybe it's just me? I mean maybe she genuinely had plans and wasn't avoiding me. It's alright. I didn't want to question her further about it. She probably just needs a little space. I'm fine with giving her that.

Today is Friday and thank God for that. Christmas Break starts from Tuesday. I'm so looking forward for tomorrow, it's been a long and hectic week. I still have tons of work to do today. It's going to be a long day.

I walk in my office to see a cup of coffee on my desk. There was sticky note attached to it:

Heyy. I had a lot of photocopy work and the photocopy machine on this floor is busted. So enjoy your coffee and I'll be having lunch with Nina today. Have a good day. -Selena

5th time this week she's ditched me for lunch. The one thing that really is missing from this note is I love you. It's alright Harry. Everything is fine. I tell myself. I sure hope so.

The entire day I didn't even catch a single glance at Selena. How busy can she possibly be? After all she's my assistant, unless she's doing a second job she really shouldn't be that busy. Luckily God was on my side because I caught Selena in the elevator.

"Hey." I smile at her.

"Hi." She mumbles not looking at me directly.

"We barely spent any time this week. Are you okay?" I ask.

She looks up at me and smiles weakly,"I'm fine."

"And us? We're good right?" I ask.

"Yeah. We're fine." I can't help but feel hurt when she said "fine" but I decide not to question her.

"So. Christmas Holidays start from Tuesday. I was thinking we should head off to Texas the next day?" I ask.

"Hmm well about that. I was thinking it would be alot better if I spend Christmas with my family alone." She says.

"What?" I ask, confusion evident in my voice.

"Well it'll be nice for you and Millie to spend time in England more. Plus I don't even know if you or if Millie will like Texas. I think it's best if we should Christmas apart with our families." Selena says smiling at me weakly. The elevator opens and Selena practically sprints out of it to her car. I stand there frozen wondering what the actual fuck just happened? Did we just break up or something? Something is definitely wrong. I'm sure of it.

....

I've called Selena like a million times since I left work yesterday. Now it's Saturday afternoon and she hasn't returned any of my calls. All I got was a five word text message which read:

Sorry. Out with the girls.

Girls? What girls? As far as I know most of her friends are in LA and Texas. She has very few friends in New York apart from Nina. Anyways. I'm beyond mad at the fact that she's just avoiding me for no reason whatsoever. And did she dump me in the elevator? Well she certainly admitted that she doesn't want to spend Christmas with me. I'm convinced that something is terribly wrong. I'm going to confront her and find out what's wrong.

I reach her apartment somewhere around 3 pm. I knock on her door twice, Selena opens the door and looks at me confused.

"Can I come in?" I ask rather rudely.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Selena says.

"You're wearing sweatpants, I doubt you have anywhere to go. So can you stop with the excuses Selena." I snap.

She moves aside and I walk inside. Selena closes the door and faces me,"So what are you doing here?" She asks.

"No Selena you tell me what are you up to?" I ask, my voice laced with anger.

"What do you mean?" Selena asks.

"Please don't act all dumb with me. You've been avoiding me for a week now. Making up stupid excuses so you don't see me? And then tomorrow? I don't even know what you did. Did we break up when you uninvited Millie and I to spend Christmas with you in Texas? We were so happy last weekend after we got back from our Thanksgiving break. What's going on Selena? I'm worried!" I say.

Selena flashes one of her first class fake smiles at me,"Nothing. Everything is fine. I just thought it would be good for you guys to see your family for Christmas again."

I move closer to her,"Selena a relationship is not built upon lies. Please be honest with me." I plead looking at her.

"Is that what you want? For us to break up?" Selena asks.

"Wait what? No. Why did you get such an idea?"

"You just thought we broke up, nevermind. I'm fine Harry. I'm not hiding anything from you." Selena once again flashes a fake smile my way.

I run my fingers through my hair and walk further into the living room,"God Damnit Selena! Why are you pushing me away? I thought everything was going great?"

Selena was now behind me, I run my fingers through my hair once more and then my eyes land on the trashcan in front of me. It had three boxes of, no are those?

I walk closer to the dustbin and pick up one of the boxes and prove myself right. They were indeed what I thought they were. They were pregnancy tests. Wait is Selena...? I turn around to face Selena, the empty pregnancy test still in my hand.

Once Selena spots the pregnancy test, her eyes widen and she rushes over to me snatching the empty box from my hand.

"What is this Selena?" I ask in calm low voice.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Selena mumbles as she falls onto the couch.

I slowly walk to her and take a seat beside her,"Selena. Are you pregnant?" I ask.

Selena huffs and turns to face me,"I always get my period on the exact same date every month. I have been since I was 12. And I didn't get it this month. On Sunday I got a few pregnancy tests and took them on three different days. They all came out positive."

I stare ahead at the tv in front of me as she stares at me,"So you're pregnant?" I ask.

"I did some research and almost 44% of the times pregnancy tests are inaccurate. So I went to the doctor yesterday to run a few tests. The hospital should be calling soon." Selena says.

I just nod my head unsure of what to say. I'm honestly so confused and I don't know what I'm feeling exactly. Selena puts her hand on top of mine, I look at her to see her eyes watery,"Hey, there's no need to cry. Everything will be alright baby. This a good thing." I smile at her.

"I'm scared. I'm not ready to be a mom Harry. I'm 23 for God's sake and I'm not even married. I can't be a single mother!"

"Single Mother? What are you taking about? The father is right here. Selena this isn't a bad thing, I love you with all my heart and if you are pregnant, that makes me so happy. I'll be there with you every step of the way. This baby will have parents who love and adore it and a half sister as well." I smile at Selena.

"This wasn't part of my plan. Why am I so terrified? I don't want to burden you with a child. I don't know what to do. I don't know the first thing about being a mom!" Selena cries. I move my hands to cup her cheeks and wipe away her tears.

"Are kidding me? You're amazing with kids! Just look at Millie, she adores you. You'll make an amazing mother."

Selena smiles at me weakly,"You really think so?" She asks.

I place a kiss on her lips,"I know it." I smile.

Selena's phone starts ringing before she can say anything else. She picks it up and shows me the caller ID,"It's the hospital." She says.

"No matter what they say, everything will be alright. I love you." I smile at her.

Selena smiles back at me,"I love you too." She wipes the remaining tears on her cheeks and presses the answer button on her phone.

She clears her throat once,"Hello? Yes this is Selena Gomez. Yes, that was me I had taken a few tests yesterday. Yes they were pregnancy tests. No you can tell me on the phone it's fine."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.4K 1.1K 59
"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT** #4 in Harlena - 6/03/2018 #2 in Harlena...
9.8K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
255K 8.6K 43
"I fell in love with my Best Friend's Brother" Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #829 in Fanfiction (5/10/2017)
371K 5.7K 92
What if Jack Gilinsky liked one of your picture? Highest Rank #10 fanfiction (8/3/17) #20 fanficition (5/16/17) #49 fanfiction (5/15/17) #85 fanfici...