BAD BOY AND THE NEW GIRL

Bởi _sam_dean_

Maya Hart is the new girl at john Quincy Adams high school. On her first day she meets Riley Matthews and Far... Xem Thêm

FIRST DAY OF HELL
Classes
The Note
Food Fight
THE CONSEQUENCE
Detention
THE NEXT DAY
NOT AN UPDATE
AFTER LUNCH
OLD FRIENDS
CATCHING UP
KIK??
DELETE?
DECISION
STUCK
HELLO BABES
A KISS
HELLO
Im so sorry
Complications
Yaaaaaaaaaayyy
ANOTHER KISS
Not an update
Pizza party to Pity Party
thanks losers

SPORTS

1.2K 9 4
Bởi _sam_dean_

Hello babes. I was thinking about something and I wanted to know if you think it'll go good or not with the story.  Well I am a football geek. I play wide receiver and running back. I absolutely love it and I love playing it. Something about tackling people and afflicting pain on them is just a dream for me.  Anyways at the school I'm going to they won't allow girls on a team even though the team sucks and s little girl power could do them some good. So I was wondering if anyone would like to read a story about a girls right to play football in high school or if you will hate it. I was gonna write it based on my dream to play in the NFL with the New York Giants *most definitely not bc I  in love with Odell Beckham jr who is like the hootest man alive * but bc that's my dream team even though I live in texas. An easy vote and Comment on what you think. I'm all ear. Love ya babes.

               ~Eve

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

889K 41.1K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
408K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
181K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...