Save Me | Sting X Reader

Door beepboopbts

[COMPLETED] Bullied at school, harassed at home. This was regular for (Name). Depressed and unloved. (Name) w... Meer

This Is Me
Truth or Dare
Our Secret
Security Cameras
Thank You
That Day
You Gotta Be Happy
More Friends
Strong Yet Weak
Talented
Who?
You Need To Stop!
I Don't Need You But I Do
Field Trip And Bad News
We're Off
Day 1 - Work
Day 2 - Suspicion
Day 3 - Scary
Day 4 - Under Pressure
Finding Out
Pain and Feelings
"I Freaking Knew It, You Owe Me 5 Now"
Almost Okay
You're Here

Day 5 - Going Back

1.7K 65 77
Door beepboopbts

YO!
So, uhh, I got really good feedback so that made me want to write another chapter
Dun wurry, ReaderXSting shall become canon sooner or later :3
(Was that a hint? Maybe)
ANYWAYS! On with the chapter~

-----------------------------------------

(Name)'s POV~

"It's okay, (Name).."

No, no... Why aren't you moving....

"I promise we'll always be by your side.."

You can't leave me...

"So please... Live on for us...."

Mom! Dad! No!

"Sorry child... It seems your parents have died in a car accident"

What? What... What are you- what do you mean?

"We managed to contact one of your relatives"

R-Relatives...?

"Yo (Name)! It's been a long time!"

Jackal!

"Stop bothering me, (Name). I don't have time for your parent-less self"

Jackal...?

"I just can't have enough of your... sweet, sweet skin.."

Jackal..... No.. Stop...

"Haha! Look it's the ugly, fat girl!"

Please stop...

"OOPSIE! I tripped the ugly, fat girl by MISTAKE!"

No...

"HAHA! Look at her, she's so stupid!"

Stop.. Don't look at me...

"I don't trust you..."

Make it go away...

"I look forward to your cooperation"

(Name): AAH!

Opening my eyes quickly, I sat up on the couch. I grabbed my stomach in pain due to the gashes and wounds being opened up as I bit my lip. I noticed my vision was rather blurry, quickly realizing that tears were streaming down my face. My blanket was sprawled across the floor next to the couch. Sting and Rogue were kneeled down beside me, a look of worry and concern on their faces. I covered my eyes with my hand and sighed, laying back down.

(Name): ... What did I do....

They both looked at each other and then back at me.

Rogue: You were tossing and turning quite a lot

Sting: And you were also breathing hard and sweating, we honestly thought you were sick...

Sweating? Using the hand that was covering my eyes, I felt the sides of my face. I was, in fact, sweating a lot. My lips curled down into a frown. Removing the hand that was covering my eyes, I looked back at both of them.

(Name): Well, umm.. sorry for having you both wake up at this time... I just had....a really bad nightmare... Is all...

They both sighed in relief and smiled at me. Smiling back, I yawned and scratched my head slightly.

Rogue: No it's okay...

Sting: At least we know you're oka-

They stopped mid sentence. I raised an eyebrow in confusion before realizing my scarf was off and my shirt was lifted up a little bit. Some of my stomach was shown. Where they expected smooth, flawless skin, they saw gashes, wounds and scars. On my neck, where they expected only the hickeys from Jackal, they saw more wounds.

My eyes widened as I pulled my shirt down to cover up. I searched around for my scarf. Once finding it, draping it across my neck messily, hoping to cover most of it. Nervously laughing, I got up from the couch and backed away.

Rogue: (Name), what was that?

(Name): I dunno what you're talking about...

Sting: Those wounds...

(Name): I... I've always had those....

They furrowed their brows and stared at me. I looked down and clenched my fists before whispering.

(Name): Please don't say a word... This has never happened.. Im fine...

Looking up, I bit my lip before grabbing the room keys and making my way out.

Sting: Wait!

Rogue: (Name)!

Ignoring their calls, I rushed over to the dining area and kitchen which was already open. To my surprise, Grace was there, sitting on one of the tables. As soon as I walked in, she grinned and called me over. Reluctantly and carefully, I walked over to here.

Grace: Why, good morning, my wonderful (Name)...

I didn't say anything. I stood in front of her with a confused look.

Grace: I was waiting for you... I just wanted to show you a video I took yesterday... It's one of my favorites...

Videos? Don't tell me... Did she.....

Taking out her phone, she clicked on the most recent video. As it opened, my heart froze. It was from yesterday. It was me, hung up on the wall, with only my undergarments on. The video seemed to go on for ages. Everyone held the whip, everyone hit me and all the males touched me.

As the video ended, she put her phone back in her pocket. She held my chin and tilted it roughly so my face would be right in front of hers and her eyes were looking into mine.

Grace: You had a warning yesterday... But if you don't cooperate, this video will end up all over the Internet

She hopped off the table and walked off.

Grace: See you later, my dear (Name)...

Someone help me...

~TIMESKIP~

Mr. Jiemma: Has everyone packed everything?

"YEP!"

Mr. Jiemma: Well that's good to know, we're now heading back to Magnolia, so go to your respective buses that you went in on your journey here.

"OKAY!"

Mr. Jiemma: Don't forget to always stay with your teams!

~TIMESKIP~

Walking over to the front of the bus where Mr. Jiemma was sitting, I cleared my throat getting his attention.

Mr. Jiemma: Yes, what is it, (Name)?

(Name): Uhh, I've been getting requests to stop by a place for snacks or something on this hot day?

Mr. Jiemma hummed in thought before contacting the other buses to stop at a nearby petrol station to buy ice candy.

As the bus stopped, everyone ran into the mini shop as they enjoyed the AC. Me, being the last one to get out of the bus was burning up the most. Especially being in a scarf and full sleeve clothes.

After buying a crap ton of ice candy, we each got 1 to keep our minds off the heat. I stood in a circle along with Yukino, Minerva, Rogue and Sting. Grace was off somewhere, to my relief.

(I'm talking about this kind of ice candy, by the way :3)

We all unwrapped the plastic and held the wooden bit, as we took a huge bite out of it. The refreshing, cold feeling felt better than anything at the moment. I just couldn't help but take another small bite. Licking the edges and sides, I didn't want the ice candy to finish!

Sting's POV~

Stop staring for too long, she'll notice...

But the way she licks.. is just nngh....

Naw, get yourself together, Sting!

But just watching the way she sucks on it and how she swallows the juice....

You have a girlfriend, Sting!

But the way the juice drips down her chin and how she licks her lips... I...

You know what? Screw it, fantasize all you want...

Rogue: Sting, are you okay? You haven't been talking a lot...

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked over to Rogue. My face turned a dark red as I looked over my previous thoughts. Unfortunately, Rogue quickly caught on. He smirked and nudged me with his elbow.

Rogue: Thinking about stuff aren't you?

Sting: Huh?

Rogue: You pervert!

Sting: THE FU- IM NOT A PERVERT. SAY SORRY BEFORE I SIT ON YOU

He raised his hands up in defense, laughing lightly. Yukino and Minerva joined the laughing as they quickly caught on with the topic as well.

Rogue: Sorry, sorry, I wouldn't like to get sat on by your ugly face.

Sting: HEH?! COME AT ME BRO!

(Name)'s POV~

To be honest, I didn't know what they were talking about but it just felt good to be with friends I could laugh with. It felt great... I don't want this feeling to go.

----------------------------------------

YO!
It's pretty late here so sorry for the short chapter!
Also, sorry for the half-assed chapter, I was really tired today so I'm sorry D;
Thanks for reading dis chapterrr~
I'll update whenever I can!
Byzzz!!!~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57.3K 1.6K 55
"Whore. Go die." "She's on my class. The person that rejected Ren and being bullied by his fangirls." "So. She really is a fucking bitch?" "Should we...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
17.9K 677 15
Sting is intrigued by his new servant rogue and begins to foster a friendship with him, but is that all that will develop... This is just a str...
200 0 12
a fanfiction about Sting as Minerva's college teacher, Minerva managing to somehow get constantly bullied and their secret union. 18+ fanfiction with...