Red Moon - A Crafting Dead Fa...

By My_Dragon_Heart

Luna is a regular girl, trying to survive in a crazy world- But maybe she's not so regular. Because, she is t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter Two

203 7 1
By My_Dragon_Heart

I walked away from my dad's grave and went back inside into the base. It felt so empty now, since no one was there and my dad was... dead.

I sat down at a the table i was at before and finished my meat. Then, i thought about what i was gonna do next. If i stayed here, i would be with my dad's grave - but i would probably go crazy from loneliness. If i left, it would be easier to get supplies - but i wouldn't be with my dad.

I sighed. "I guess i should leave then. Theres nothing else for me here besides...him." I touched the mask that was on my face, the only thing that was left of my dad besides his grave. I stood up and walked to the supplies closet, my footsteps echoing across the empty hallway.

I walked into the room and collected supplies - Two guns, amo, food, water, and a camoflauge suit, one that looks a lot like my dads. I put on the suit and put everything except one loaded gun into a backpack. Then, i put that on and approached the exit.

I took a deep breath. "Just be ready Luna. Be ready for zombies, death, blood, betrayal and don't forget what you have to do." I evilly smiled. "Kill nick. Just like what my dad was going to do."

I then stepped outside of the base only looking back one time. "Goodbye Dad." I whispered, walking away from the building in the woods.

*************

It was almost sunset, and the zombie hordes were getting thicker. Worried about my safety, I ran out of the woods, looking for a building that i could stay the night at.

Suddenly, I saw it. A big white house, with a sturdy door an vines growing on the side of it. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for the night.

I opened the door, making a creaking sound. I quietly closed it, just in case there were walkers inside. I held up my gun and went upstairs, searching for a bedroom.

Suddenly, I heard a groan. Turning around, I saw two zombies limping toward me. Jumping in shock, I shot both of them down. Sighing in relief, I walked into a bedroom, locking the door.

Laying down my backpack and my gun, I laid down on the dirty bed. It felt good to be on a bed again after walking all day.

In a few minutes, I fell asleep.

What seemed like a millisecond later, I awoke surrounded in fog, wide awake. Suddenly, a voice came from the fog.

"Honey?"

I gasped. "D-dad?"

The red haired man ran toward me and gave me a hug. "Thank goodness it worked, I just wanted to give you a hug again."

I hugged him as hard as i could. "B-but your dead!"

Red pulled away from me. "Luna... i am dead. This is just a dream."

I pulled my father into a hug again, not wanting him to see my tears. "No... please, dad. You can't be."

"i am Luna." He pulled away from me. "But, i have a way you can avenge me."

"How dad?"

"You need to kill Nick. He killed me, so you need to kill him."

I looked down at the ground. "Yes dad."

He lifted my chin up. "You can do it Luna. I love you."

"I love you too daddy." Then, he faded away into the fog.

Suddenly, I woke up in the old bed, sunlight streaming in through the window. It would have been a beautiful morning if i hadn't of heard zombies outside. 

I grabbed my backpack and picked up my gun, eating an apple. I wondered to the main floor, about to go outside when i heard walker from inside the house. 

Readying my gun for shooting, i searched the house, not seeing a single zombie. But, once i got close to an unexplored door, i heard the groaning getting loader. Carefully, i opened the door and wandered to the downstairs.

When i got downstairs, i stared at the sight before me. There were potions, bottles, weird things in boxes, and the weirdest thing - zombies in cages.

As i was marveling at the sight before me, i felt a hand on my shoulder. My instincts made me turn around and aiming my gun at the person's head.

"Put that down Luna." A calm, familiar voice said.

I gasped. "R-ross?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC