My Faulty Destiny

Av Mrunalistyles

"I love you." He cried. "I love you too but as a friend" She said and the words ripped my heart out of my che... Mer

1. Beginning of something new
2.
3. A mistake.
5. Love doesn't exist
6. I love you but not in love
7.Lucky or Not?
8.Darkside
9.Fake a smile
10. Faulty Destiny
Announcement.

4. Dream's shattered

74 8 1
Av Mrunalistyles

It was kinda annoying, people coming and asking me, 'Why did you break up with Izzy?' And I always used to reply with, 'Kindly mind your own business.' I never told the truth to anyone but I couldn't hide it from Christian. I told him everything, and he understood and told me that everything's gonna be alright. He told me not to look back in the past, we can't change it.
I finally forgot all this and now I was damn sure that I love Iris, because one doesn't simply dream about a girl everyday since 2 years. I didn't know what she felt about me. One question that I used to ask myself a lot was, 'Does she love me too?'
One day, Christian told me that I should go and tell her about what I feel for her but I never had the courage. I started thinking everyday about whether I should tell her or I shouldn't. But then somehow, I finally managed to gather the courage to tell her and I had decided that I will tell her.
I was very nervous and clueless about what her reply would be. But the day before I was about to tell her that I love her, I came to know that Iris is already dating someone else. I was broke, all my dreams got shattered and I started hating everyone. It was a lot for me to take in, but I still somehow managed to keep it hidden inside me, I never let her know that I loved her.
She was happy with her boyfriend named Alex Tomlinson and I was happy for her. I decided to keep it this way, we were just friends but I wished we were something more, but I also knew that now I don't have any chance to have her as my girlfriend. They both were very happy together and it looked like their relationship would last forever but I still continued to love her.

AN-

Like it? Love it?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

35.6K 2.5K 33
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...