A War for Love (A TVD&The Ori...

Par Salvatore97

Natalya Russo is a vampire thanks to Marcel Gerard. She was turned 200 years ago. Her family brought her to N... Plus

Ch. 1: The Night of Pain
Ch. 2: New Life
Ch. 3: It's my Birthday!!!
Ch. 4: Party....from Hell?
Ch. 5: Fight???
Ch. 7: Truths and Treachery
Ch. 8: Catching Up With Niklaus
Ch. 9: Werewolf Bite and Secret Revealed
Ch. 10: Damon Salvatore
Ch. 11: Club Thirst
Ch. 12: Witch of a Wake-up Call
Ch. 13: The Klaus Cure
Ch. 14: Memories
Ch. 15: Tieri Awakens
Ch. 16: Elijah the Peacemaker
Ch. 17: Niklaus' Baby Drama
Ch. 18: A Visit to Mystic Falls
Ch. 19: I'm Screwed
Ch. 20: Niklaus Forgives Me
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST REPLY
Ch 21: A New Chapter in My Life
Ch 22: I Choose Klaus
Ch 23: You Did What To Elijah?!
Ch 24: The Witch
Ch 25: Davina
Ch 26: Betrayal
Ch. 27: Sacrifice
Ch. 28:The Strega

Ch. 6: May I Have This Dance?

2.8K 62 3
Par Salvatore97

Niklaus pulls away and I look behind him. I don't see Rebekah or Elijah.

I ask,"Where's Rebekah and Elijah?"

Niklaus says,"They aren't with me. They are back in Mystic Falls. In Virginia."

I say,"Virginia. Now that's a peculiar place to be."

Niklaus says,"It's actually quite nice."

I look around and see everyone staring at us. I look to the DJ and he starts playing music. I look up at Marcel and see him staring. Watching. I look at Niklaus and smile. I grab his hand and pull him out onto the dance floor. The song changes to a slow song.

Niklaus asks,"May I have this dance?"

Niklaus takes my hand in his and I place my other hand on his shoulder. His hand is on my waist. I look up at him and he smiles. The dance floor clears and its just me and Niklaus.

Niklaus says,"Let's see if you still remember the lessons I gave you."

I say,"Let's see if you remember AND can keep up."

He looks in my eyes and says,"I think I can keep up with you, love."

I feel my stomach flip and he starts to lead. Soon we are gliding across the floor in graceful moves. Niklaus throws me into the air. I spin and he catches me. I put a little modern dance in my moves and slide down his front. I hear him gasp as I push my behind against his front. I come back up and he ends with his fangs out and near my neck. I am breathless and so is he.

He says,"Not bad."

I laugh and say,"Not so bad yourself."

I look up at Marcel and see him smiling. Everyone starts clapping. I run and blur up to Marcel. I look at him and smile. Marcel doesn't look happy.

I say,"What's wrong darlin? You told me to enjoy myself. I am."

Marcel says,"I didn't think you would dance with him."

I say,"Marcellus."

He says,"Natalya."

I say,"No need to be jealous."

Marcel looks surprised and says,"I am not jealous."

I giggle and kiss him on the cheek and say,"Sure you're not."

I slide down the banister railing. I look at the DJ and he looks at me.

I say,"Play Don't Stop Believin'. Toss me a Mic."

He nods and tosses me a Mic. I catch it and blur into the room and change into my outfit before. The song starts playing. I sing the song and everyone dances.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

104K 3K 20
The second book in the 'The Desire' series.... Star has made her choice to be with Niklaus Mikaelson she leaves Mystic Falls to live in New Orleans a...
77.8K 2.6K 90
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
208K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
73K 2K 18
A story in which a girl who watches TVD dies and wakes up in the TVD Universe, only somethings not right.......... ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️