Manan ff : Shining Armour

Bởi rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... Xem Thêm

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 48

38.5K 2.2K 189
Bởi rachana_rn

1 am ....

I finished watching how I met your mother all seasons, such an awesome serial but they screwed up the climax man !! Sighing I removed my headphone and kept my laptop aside. I saw the timing, it was nearly 1 am I guess manik and mukti would be back. I got up from the bed and went to muktis room but I didn't find her anywhere. Shrugging I went to maniks room only to find him wearing his night v-shape shirt.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention. After putting on his shirt he turned to have a look. Looking at me he came near me.

Come on nandini you can do it. Just ask him properly.

"When did you come" he asked standing in front of me.

"Just now" I said looking at my fingers nervousness was all over me. I didn't know how he would react if I ask him about Rishab.

"What's wrong " within seconds he recognized my nervousness.

"Where is Rishab??" I asked all of a sudden as I couldn't handle the curiosity.

His features hardened and I started getting really bad vibes.

His jaws clenched and soo did his fist. His eyes turned darker one then usually. The way his body got stiff made me gulp. Did I ask something wrong??

"How" he asked gritting his teeth. I starred at him in confusion what does he even mean by how. Was he asking how I got to know.

"I ..uh.. servants were cleaning his room that's when I got to know" I said a bit hesitant.

"I told them not too" he said gritting his teeth. He was fuming now and I didn't know why.

"They told that uncle ordered them" I said smiling nervously.

He rolled his eyes still In anger and said.

"Just go to your room and rest Nandini" he said in hard tone. I didn't like that.

"But manik why can't you talk about him, not only you no one does. Why is it so?" I asked persistently. I wanted to know.

"Just leave that matter here only, I dont want to talk about that" he said holding my arm rashly. I just don't understand why can't he just tell me.

"But he is your brother manik, I want to know why can't you just tell me" I said holding his hand which was on my arm. I know I'm testing his patients but I had enough with this secrecy thing. It's getting on my nerve now.

"Its none of your business" he shouted in anger. His eyes spitted fire.

But that line broke my heart. I felt terrible. Did I just trust him too much. This was the question I asked myself at that instant.

"None of my business " I couldn't stop but laugh sarcastically. "Yeah right, it's none of my business" I said in anger removing his grip of my arm.

"I guess it's my fault, I just took you for granted. I just expected a little more that I should have " I snapped at him. His eyes softened by my words but damage was done.

"You know what !! Do what ever you want too who am I to ask about your life no one right. I don't care anymore I jus..just don't want to see your face again" I snapped again, I know he got hurt by my words I could see that in his eyes but I didnt budge. My anger was at its peak so I just turned and stormed out of his room.

I just want him to know how bad his words hurt others and he would get to know about that only when he tastes his own medicines.

I came to my room and fell on the bed. I just don't want to think about him cause its none of my business right !! Huh!!

I closed my eyes to sleep shooing all thoughts of manik. His hurt face when I said those words started haunting me. Ayyaippa did I overreact ?? . But what else can you expect from me ayyaippa. These siblings were acting soo suspicious from long time, did they forget that I stay over here or what !! And on top of that now Rishab. Why didn't they take his name even for once. And why did manik react soo badly when I asked him about Rishab. It's all soo confusion ayyaippa. And how can they expect me to stay quite with soo many of things going on behind my back.

All my thoughts came to halt when I heard a loud thudd!! A really loud one. I jolted up and sat on my bed due to the sound. Just as sound died I heard someone crying. I cringed my eyebrows.

I hurried out and opened the door to find mukti standing outside maniks room and sobbing. My heart sank looking at her. Poor girl!! She is going through soo much.

I rushed towards her ..

"Mukti what was that sound about and why are you crying" I asked cupping her cheeks.

"Nandu" she spoke between her sobs and threw her arms around me. I gladly took her into hug.

"Shhh calm down " I soothed her.

Again I heard some sound of brokerage. It came from maniks room and now I'm sure what was that former sound about. I think he threw his tv or something. Why is he angry!! Is it because I asked about Rishab.

"Bhai Nandu ..he is hurting himself" she said breaking the hug.

Now one thing is eating me constantly. Does manik has any bad past with Rishab ??. Is it the reason for his behavior??.

We could constantly hear the breakage of things.

I dragged her into my room and made her sit on my bed. I gave her water which was on my side table.

"Mukti first calm down , he will be fine" only I know how worried I was for him. But my ego was stopping me from entering his room.

"I don't know nandini, I just don't know what's happening in our life. It's a total mess" she said wiping her tears.

"Mukti can I ask you something" I asked choosing my words properly.

She nodded...

"Did manik had any past related to Rishab??" I asked the same question.

As soon as Rishab's name slipped out of my tongue muktis eyes went wide. Now that's something.
" how do you know" she asked still astonished.

"I just guessed, you guys were acting soo suspicious these days. But mukti as far as I know Rishab is in New York right completing his education" I asked concentrating on her face. Her face twisted painfully. Tears formed in her eyes when she nodded in no.

Woah woah.. so Rishab isn't in New York then why did dad and raj uncle lie to me years ago.

We could still hear manik breaking things. My heart flipped every time I hear something break but right now my conversation with mukti felt important to me.

"But dad and raj uncle told me the same mukti, I just don't understand one thing why didn't you guys take his name in front of me even once. I forgot that even he existed" I said keeping my hands on her.

"I don't have any answers for your questions nandu. It's bhais place to answer your questions and I don't think Bhai would ever talk about that topic" she said wiping her tears which where flowing continuously.

Just great here sister says her brother has all answers where her brother isn't ready to give answers. If I stay any longer with these siblings soon my hairs will turn white.

"Nandu please don't take rishu's name in front of Bhai " the way she pleaded made me wondered what might have happened. Was it really that sore topic for manik??. Did I push him to the edge ?? Should I say sorry ?? Arghhh !!

Just then all the sounds from maniks room stopped. We both got alert as those sounds stopped. But soon mukti started getting worried.

"Nandu wha..what if Bhai is going for street fight" my eyes widened what if she is right. Ayyaippa no. Mukti was literally shivering out of fear.

"Hey mukti calm down he might have slept off that's it. Don't worry I threatened him last time that I will inform uncle and aunty soo he wouldn't risk that " I lied to calm her down.

"Listen you are hell tired just go to your room and take rest. He will be fine" I said in hurry. I was calming her down but my fears were getting raged. What if he is really planning to go there.

"But Bhai" ...she stated.

"Mukti he will be fine trust me. Look at yourself you look awful you need sleep yar just go and sleep" I made and stand up.

She agreed. I could see how much worn out she was.

I led her towards the door. She gave a weak smile and turned her head towards maniks room before going to her room. As soon as she entered her room and locked it. I stood infront of maniks room debating that I should go in or not. My ego wasn't letting me go in but the thought of manik hurting himself took the lead.

Sighing I opened his door to find him collecting something in hurry. I looked at the broken tv. It was totally shattered. Manik then took the car key from the table before turning towards me. As his eyes fell on me he stopped.

Yes mukti was right if I was a minute late manik would have gone to fight and that made me sad. I thought after that day he wouldn't think of fighting but he proved me wrong. Somewhere I felt my anger bottle up.

"So you were all set to go and fight haa" I said sarcastically. I was hurt can't he see that.

"Why do you care ??" He snapped.

"Ohh wait you tho doesn't even care right, now why this fake concern" he spoke rudely coming near me. His words did hurt me.

"And you said that you don't want to see my face again right but now why are you here haa, to see how broken I am soo you can break me further" he said grabbing my arms. I could see pain in his eyes. My words did hurt him badly. I could sense that but his words weren't less. My anger was getting a surface listening to all his accusations.

"Tell me why are you here now when you just declared that you are no one to me" he said gritting his teeth and his eyes boring mine. That's it what does he think of himself.

I removed my arms out of his grip and pushed him. By the sudden push manik fell back on the bed. He was shocked by my sudden action and confused at the same time.

Within no time I was on him straddling him with my legs on either side of his. He was shocked was an understatement. Due to my short shorts this scene might look sexy but I was hell angry. I held his collar and pulled him closer we were inches apart.

"What do you think of yourself, only you have rights to get angry haa even we are humans manik. You are getting soo angry on my words but what about yours. How easily you said none of my business even when I told you all about my past and everything but still you used that's sentence on me manik. You made feel distant, YOUR words made me feel like I'm no one to you not MINE. How dare you accuse me for everything manik. How could you ??" I said as my eyes started to fill with tears. His eyes softened immediately but I won't stop until I knock some sense in his thick skull.

"You told you would try not to involve yourself in fight but here you were about to leave if I was late by few minutes. Do you have any idea how worried mukti was when she heard those noises from your room, she was literally shivering MANIK do you get me, she was shivering when she cried her eyes out just because she was worried for you and here you are being such a moron. You know what I'm an idiot that every time I come back to you fearing where you will hurt yourself but you don't care. Can't you see how much you mean to me manik." I said as tears came out of my eyes. He wanted to say something but I stopped him.

"Now that my words nor my promises matter to you go, fight, hurt yourself do whatever you want" I said wiping my tears and stood up leaving his collar. I could see he was clearly guilty and he opened his mouth to say something but I came out of his room. I didn't want to stay there any longer.

'Idiot stupid jerk moron monkey donkey' I abused him coming back to my room and slammed it hard.

Wiping my tears I went to my balcony. As fresh air hit my face I felt a bit better. I held the railing tightly. My head was paining like hell.

I closed my eyes as breeze blew making my hairs fall back. My body shivered cause I was wearing shorts and crop top.

I shot my eyes open when a warm hand slipped over my bare stomach under my crop top. I knew who it was but I won't give in soo easily not soo soon. I felt his another hand around my stomach with his face dipped in my hairs from behind. He held me very tight, again I felt tears filling up in my eyes.

Next part is the most awaited one where manik will not only tell Nandini about his past but will also show her the consequences of his past.

Here a long update for you guys now comment longg soo that I get interest to update soon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

510K 23.2K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...
I found love Bởi Kanantayal

Bí ẩn / Thriller

72.9K 5.2K 39
Hi everyone, this is my first story so please adjust with me. This story is of a girl who became mature earlier than her age. The girl who carved f...
1M 57.5K 68
This love story is about ruthless mafia boss manik malhotra and a sweet innocent nandini murthy who is a musical student in space academy as well as...
555K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...