one chance

Autorstwa girlfromagalaxy

This is a story of Daisy Ridley and Oscar Isaac. Oscar is really In Love with her, but is she in love with hi... Więcej

The man who loves her
Does she love him?
The date?
Musical moments
Cuddling
Nightmare
Sleepyhead
A gift
Accident
Taking care of him
"Love me tender"
Sick
Her songs
Important

Planning the trip

201 8 2
Autorstwa girlfromagalaxy

{DAISY'S POV}

We finished watching the second season of 'How I met your mother' and I was almost asleep.
"Tired?" He asked as he looked at me.
I yawned and he chuckled.
"Yeah you are" He said as he pulled me in a hug.
It wasn't late yet it was just 4 o'clock, I sat there curled up in his arms.
"Oscar...I'm hungry..." I said as I looked at him and smiled.
"Chinese food?" He asked as he got his phone.
"Yup" I laughed and he called the restaurant.
"Ordered what you like and it'll be soon here" he said as we stood up.
"I'll take a quick shower don't leave" I kissed his cheek then went to get my clothes and went to the shower.
~
~
When I came out already dressed and my hair brushed, the food was here and he was waiting for me.
I smiles and went to sit at the table with him.
We both started eating when he turned to look at me.
"Hey, what do you think about a little trip?" He asked.
I looked at him in surprise and smiled.
"I'd love that...but where?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.
"Guatemala, you'll love it there I promise" he said a bit quick, as if he was nervous.
I grabbed his hand from across the table.
"Hey, hey yes I'd love to go with you." I smiled and continued eating as I let go of his hand.
He smiled and sighed in relief as he also continued eating.
I can't wait to go to Guatemala.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guess who's isn't dead!?
Omg I feel horrible I'm so sorry for not updating.
Life has been horrible for me.
😭😁

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

795K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.3M 32.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...