Thick Goddess

By nikkiaboo

*******I looked in the eyes of Chase Sanders, the star quarter back of miami's school of excellence and could... More

Sneak peak
Thick Goddess
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Note:
Ch. 4
STOP!
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 :$
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 14 !
Ch. 15
:)
Sorry - Ch. 17
Note
Ch. 18
IMPORTANT !
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not a Chapter!

Ch. 16

10.6K 331 7
By nikkiaboo

Ch. 16

Chase's Pov

"Yeah! And what?" I jumping up. "You just got served!"

*pouting* Lay Lay crossed her arms. "This is soo not fair! You most  definitely cheated"

"Don't be mad cause you lost lil sis. Maybe one of these days you might actually beat me" I smirked feeling macho and big. My ego was certainly at its high.

"Ugh, I'm going to bed now" she stomped away.

"Love you good night Lay"

"Good night I hate you!"

Man this little girl was a piece of work, but I love her. Her and my mother are the only ones that can light up my smile. No other girl besides Calli can do that. I'm surely slipping off and game and knew that for a fact. I honestly can say Calli is worth it, she's 100% wifey material. Damn, I really want to wife this girl. Calli's different from every other chick werd up. I just gotta find a way to make her mine. I NEED to find a way to make her mine...

*sigh*

************************************************************************************************************

 That's so sweet  <3.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2.5K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
2M 59.4K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
10.8K 29 2
A coming of age of an 18 year old girl, as she discovers her sexuality, while being brought into the dark online world
2.8M 115K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...