Bond Severing โ˜†

Da bclulu

Werewolf Story Ideas Altro

* ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™ Stefanie Starr ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’– *
** โ˜†โ™ก Bayleigh โ™กโ˜† **
* โ˜†โ™ก Nyia Delaney โ™กโ˜† *
* โ˜†โ™ก Lucinda Melina โ™กโ˜† *
* โค๏ธโฃ๏ธ Gena Celeste โฃ๏ธโค๏ธ *
*** Jewel Jacqueline ***
** โ˜†โ™ก Shara Faye โ™กโ˜† **
โ˜†โ™ก Promise Jane โ™กโ˜†
* โ˜†โ—‹ Precilla May โ—‹โ˜† *
*** Merlene Nyx ***
** ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’› Nylissa Jemma Evan ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š **
** ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฉถ Tilly Jasmine ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฉถ **

** โ˜†๐Ÿ’ฎ Tania ๐Ÿ’ฎโ˜† **

1.3K 33 1
Da bclulu

Tania

Bond Severing

Tania had once worshiped her older sister Karina, but the day she went home and caught Karina in another man's arms when she was fully mated to her true mate, kissing him, was the day she stopped.

To make matters worse, was that both Karina and her true mate Salvatore lived in the same household. Tania knew Sal was away on pack business and that was when Karina disgustingly cheated on her true mate and truly betraying him.

What Tania did was go see her mother and have a talk, because to Tania what Karina did was very wrong. She just couldn't get over it, she knew it wasn't her life or her own mate, but damn it, Tania knew their lives would change because of her disgusting sister's cheating.

All her mother said was to stay out of it, and that it wasn't any of her business. So Tania refused to talk to her sister, refused to look at her because she felt absolutely sick to her stomach.

Every chance Karina had, she tried to talk to Tania, so Tania stopped coming home. Salvatore was coming back soon and Tania didn't want to be anywhere near home when that happened.

Her parents ordered her home, but Tania wouldn't go back because they hadn't done or said anything to Karina about her being unfaithful to her mate in their own home where Tania saw with her own eyes her sister's continued betrayal.

She stayed at friends house's, not one but moved from one to another. She went to school and did her homework in the local library, borrowed clothes so she didn't have to go home and stayed far away from home and her sister.

She figured her parents were very wrong not to say anything to stop her sister because Karina lived under their roof and it was to her a sign that they did not disapprove of what Karina was doing which was wrong. It all left a very bad taste in her mouth.

She hadn't told anyone why she wasn't going home, well not the real reason. But her friends helped her keep away from home.

It wasn't until Alpha Denver got involved that things got out of hand as he ordered her to the pack house. She inwardly groaned as she walked into the office and found her parents, Karina and Salvatore, who just arrived back home, all sitting waiting for her.

Tania wouldn't even look at them as she stiffly sat in the chair in front of the Alpha's desk. Her parents tried talking to her first but Tania snorted and turned and looked away as they came closer.

When Karina tried, Tania growled and said don't talk to me, I can't even look at you. You actually disgust me Karina. And as for our parents, they pissed me off when.... forget it I don't want to be here.

Alpha Denver growled and asked what the hell is going on?, Tania talk, that's an order! Tania teared up and said get them to leave, I don't want to even be in their presence.

Then he growled no, you talk here in front of everyone now young lady! So Tania got up and moved around the desk, away from her family and closer to Alpha Denver.

She stood by the window and looked out, wishing she was anywhere but there. She sighed and said for me it started the day Salvatore left for pack business. I was in my room, doing homework when I heard a noise and went downstairs to see what and where it was coming from.

Then I walked into the living room and saw that bitch Karina in another man's arms. They were kissing and touching. Salvatore gasped behind her and growled.

Karina growled too and called her a freaking liar. Tania snorted and continued and said they were removing their clothes and I escaped in shock. I couldn't believe my own sister would be so disgusting as to cheat on her true mate.

Later, I returned from going for a walk and caught them both naked in the living room. I ran to my room and slammed the door then locked it.

I felt horrible and wouldn't even look at my sister as she totally disgusted me. I went to mom to talk to her but all she said was to stay out of it as it wasn't any of my business. They did nothing, said nothing to Karina to stop her and that sickened me too because they were allowing Karina to continue to screw this other man behind Salvatore's back in their own home.

I couldn't stay there in that home as they all disgusted me. I can't look at them as they have lost my respect. I can't even stand being in the same room with them because to me, I was taught that it was wrong and evil to do what Karina was eagerly doing and they were definitely allowing it to happen in their own home not saying a thing to stop Karina.

Our parents taught me that but they don't seem to care now as Karina is betraying her own true mate under their roof, and they knew and are allowing her to continue to do so.

Alpha Denver growled after she stopped talking. Tears were rolling down her face and she covered her ears because Salvatore was growling angry calling Karina a cheating bitch.

Her parents were growling at Salvatore and Karina was growling at Tania. Warriors rushed in and separated everyone and when the growling stopped Tania said this could have all been avoided if that slut Karina wouldn't have cheated on her true mate.

Her father glared and said you're not a member of our family anymore, how could you Tania! Tania spun and glared back and said how could I? How could you both stand there and say that when you both knew and did absolutely nothing. Your daughter Karina cheated on her true mate under your watchful eyes.

She grunted and said I went to mom right away, now you're both to blame as well as Karina. I once idolized Karina but now she is nothing to me but a cheating whore in my eyes and you two are no better, and you're blaming me, yeah right.

She said you two had me brought here, I was leaving it alone. You brought this all down on everyone's shoulders to bare. You go ahead and disown me, I see where this is going. She was always your favorite, I'm the afterthought. Whatever!, she screamed.

I guess there was always two sets of rules, the ones you taught her as she was the apple of your eyes and ones you taught me. The things you let her get away with as I'm always the one to blame if she got caught, so be it. Blame me here yet again, I wasn't the one that stuck my tongue down another's man throat when fully mated to another. I'm not the one that stripped her clothes off in your home to have sex with another man in your living room.

She grunted as he growled at her and she said I really hope the two of you can sleep at night after what you allowed to go on in your own home. Because you allowed her to do as she pleased even though it would hurt her true mate.

She walked out of the office and rushed home to pack her bags. She grabbed her bags and set them down by her dad's office, then retrieved her file he kept in the safe before leaving for good.

She soon caught a bus to town and bought a ticket on the next Greyhound bus as she had to leave. She meant it when she said she was leaving for good. She may only be 15 but she wasn't staying where she wasn't wanted, not even staying near her ex-family who she absolutely couldn't trust.

★★

When everyone calmed down in the office, the door was closed again. Inside, Alpha Denver paced in front of everyone as he glared at Karina.

He said you are totally to blame Karina, as is your parents for allowing it to continue. But this is not my problem to clean up, it's your personal business and none of my business.

But you three have lost my trust as well. You brought it before me Andrew, and knew I would order Tania to talk. So getting mad and disowning your own daughter for speaking the truth was wrong.

You knew what the problem was and instead of dealing with it on your own, you brought it to me. You created this mess that the whole pack now knows about.

He looked at Salvatore, as his Head Warrior looked gobsmacked. He said Salvatore, you need to take some time off to deal with your cheating mate. I suggest you both sit down and talk about it, but first, I suggest you have her examined by the Doctor.

Talk and see if you can fix this between you both. I suggest you look for a place of your own, because damn it, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to live with the so called untrustworthy betraying and cheating mate or in-laws.

Salvatore nodded and said I'll try but my wolf, he is not so sure we can fix this. A cheating mate in my wolf's eyes is someone we can't ever trust again. As for seeing a Doctor, I agree. Who knows really what's going on in her mind, I thought we were happy together. Guess not huh?

Alpha Denver patted his shoulder and said good man, I'm here for you if you need someone to talk things over with. He then turned to Andrew and Mia and said as for you two, I think you have issues that need fixing. I don't feel I can trust either of you with anything regarding the pack.

For you to allow this to happen and continue for so long under your own roof is disgusting. To disowning your youngest child is disgraceful to say the least. She came to you and you ignored how this was affecting her. You just said she means nothing to either of you to her face. I know you didn't do right by her as it sounds like you had known this was going to happen and it gave you your chance to get rid of her.

I suggest the two of you stay away from the pack house unless you're called to attend meetings. I really think you both screwed up horribly.

He looked at Karina and growled down in her face and said pack sluts disgust me horribly. That's what I think you are. You go behind your mate's back when he's out of town and bed the first male you see. You smell tainted to me. If Salvatore takes you back, I'll make sure you never step out of line again. But you have to accept total blame for everything you have done and face the consequences of your actions.

He said now get out of here, and Salvatore, I'd suggest before you even touch her, you have her checked over thoroughly and decontaminated, as to my nose and wolf, she reeks of lies and sin.

★★

Salvatore grabbed his mate's arm, growled at Andrew and Mia before dragging his mate from the office. He took her straight to the infirmary, ignored her lies, whining and saying she didn't do anything.

He glared at her and said shut up, I smell the lies in your words. I smell the sins of your actions all over you. I bet if I didn't call and tell you I was coming home early, I would have caught you in bed with him.

He didn't shake her like he and his Wolf wanted to do, he just led her to a room then an exam table in the infirmary and made her sit as he couldn't even see to helping her up.

When the doctor came in, he closed the door then nodded and said you don't need to stay Sal, Alpha Denver updated me on what's been happening. I'll keep you informed and to when you can come get her.

Salvatore nodded before taking a step to his mate and deeply smelling her scent. His wolf growled as they now knew who she'd been unfaithful with.

He left the room as Karina frowned as she had been puzzled over why he did that. Salvatore mind linked the other warriors and asked where the new member Donny was? He said that's who Karina was sleeping with when I was gone if you didn't know.

They growled and said he's on patrol duty, we are coming. Salvatore cut the link before his wolf growled as he was spitting angry.

When he tracked down Donny, the other warriors had already stopped him and told the patrol Donny was with them and to continue without him.

Salvatore shifted back and ordered the warriors to back off as he was taking care of this piece of scum. Donny didn't even flinch, but soon he was calling uncle as his ass was being beaten down in the fight he thought he could win.

Salvatore and his wolf took extreme pleasure in taking chunks of flesh and hide out of Donny. Even after Donny cried out to stop, Salvatore continued because a true mate was sacred to each male of their species and Donny had crossed the line and knowingly had sex with a pack member's fully claimed true mate.

Once Donny was down and knocked out, Salvatore shifted back and spit on his pack member's bleeding body. Each warrior patted his back after they too spit on Donny as he was nothing to them anymore either as they would absolutely never trust him.

They dragged Donny to the border and tossed him over into a bush of poison ivy and left him there to heal. Just in time as the doctor called Salvatore back to the infirmary asap.

Salvatore rushed back, thanked his good friends and warriors and headed to shower and change before heading down to the infirmary.

He walked in to see Doctor Ivan pacing as he entered the room and soon growled the pack house down as the test the doctor had given Karina had resulted in a positive result for a pregnancy.

He was so conflicted on what to do, he mind linked Alpha Denver and said she's pregnant. Alpha Denver growled and said god almighty, I'll kill that son of a bitch if you want me to Sal?

Salvatore huffed and said maybe, I already had a go at him Denver, he's in a patch of poison ivy and bleeding from the beating. If this baby's even mine, I'll want him dead, I'm that mad now.

Katrina isn't capable of being a decent mother if she can't even be faithful to her true mate. I don't want her teaching any child of mine her values on life.

Alpha Denver sighed and said well here is another issue for you, Andrew and Mia went home to find Tania had packed all her things and is missing.

Salvatore groaned and said I'll get the Warriors to do a search. She doesn't have a phone as Andrew didn't see the importance or he didn't want to pay for one. But Katrina had one when she was that age.

Sal then asked the warriors to track down Tania as she'd packed her things and is considered missing. He mentioned she didn't have a phone to track so to start at the house to get her scent.

After they agreed to look for Tania, he walked into the exam room where Karina was and glared to say, so your pregnant it seems.

Karina teared up and said then it yours, right? He snorted and said no, it could be Donny's or mine or who else you might have betrayed me with. She flinched and asked so now what? He grunted and said well I guess that means we have to wait and see. After the baby is born, we need to do a dna test to determine who the father is.

He left her there as the doctor entered and said he had more tests to do. Salvatore went to get Donny, he dragged the miserable pack member back to the infirmary and growled in Donny's face as he said to the doctor, take blood and samples of dna now. He might not be alive later to test it again.

Doctor Ivan nodded and got his supplies and took the sample before injecting Donny with a drug that put him to sleep.

Sal then tracked down Donny's room and went inside. He nearly shifted as he smelled his mate had been unfaithful there. He packed everything before taking it all down to the lock up area.

He said to the guards that Donny is to be locked up for cheating with his own mate and he would kill that s.o.b. if he was out walking around for him to see.

The guards nodded as they growled and said we'll take him to solitary where we don't have to even look at him. Sal nodded and went to retrieve Donny and dragged his sorry ass down to be put him in solitary confinement.

Sal then went to Andrew and Mia's house as he no longer considered it his home. He walked in and went up to their shared room and as soon as he stepped in, he growled.

Karina tried to cover up her cheating by spraying the room to cover the combined betraying scents in the room, but he saw Donny's shirt on a chair, and a pair of shorts in the laundry basket.

He packed his own belongings up and left Karina's as he was too angry to be touching her things. He stopped in Tania's room and looked around, her scent was old as though she hadn't stayed there in a while.

What she didn't take, he packed up because he didn't believe Mia or Andrew would save it for her. When he was done, he asked a few warriors to come help as he tossed the bags out her window.

He then used bleach to rid the room of her scent as Mia and Andrew didn't deserve to even come in the room to smell their youngest daughter's scent again when they ended up realizing they missed her.

He leapt out the window and grabbed the remaining bags and took them to his car. He drove to the pack house where he'd previously been living before finding his mate and unloaded his car.

He went back for his motorcycle as he didn't trust them leaving it there and soon walked back into the infirmary. He nodded at the doctor who said everything else was checked, she can go.

He took Karina directly home and walked up to her room with her. Once inside he threw Donny's clothes in her face and said I even found your scent in his room at the pack house.

You mate are a lying, cheating bitch. You can't deny things now as his belongings are in what was my room. Your scent and his, along with the smell of sex in his room is my proof.

Your being pregnant means nothing until you have the baby and we determine who the father is. I can't even look at you as all I see is a cheating and unfaithful mate.

You slept with another pack member in our bed and his and now you have to face the consequences of your actions. I've packed my things and will not be staying here where you betrayed our mate bond.

You do what the hell you want, but if I feel you cheating on me once, be it kissing another, touching or having sex, we are done forever. I'm sure Alpha Denver will take action and see he finds another pack for you and your parents.

Then Karina said Tania too, don't forget her. He grunted and said your parents disowned her Karina because of you, Tania packed her belongings and left.

Karina rushed to Tania's room and started crying buckets as she said no!, once she saw the room had been cleared of everything Tania owned.

Sal huffed and said so if something bad happens to Tania, it's all your fault too because none of this would have happened if you hadn't cheated on me.

He left her there, crying and wailing, and went to the pack house, making sure his mate bond was nearly blocked so he couldn't feel her emotions.

~

He was later mind linked by the Warriors as he sat in the office with Alpha Denver and was told Tania had taken a greyhound bus, headed south, destination California.

Alpha Denver and Salvatore called the packs in the area and reported Tania as missing. The pack leaders responded they would call as soon as they seen or found her, they both were told by each pack the same when contacted.

But hours, then days went by and they weren't contacted. Alpha Denver then called a neighboring pack for help seeing as they had hired out trackers that could hopefully find Tania.

But weeks went by and the pack tracker they hired couldn't find any trace of Tania, like she had simply vanished. Salvatore blamed himself for not finding her. He told Alpha Denver that if he'd trusted his mate and left to search as soon as he was told he would have been able to bring Tania back home.

Andrew and Mia came in the office after being asked to come with Karina and they were all told that Tania is still missing as the tracker they had hired, couldn't find any traces of her.

Karina burst into tears and Salvatore stayed standing by the window and didn't go near his mate. He grit his teeth instead as Alpha Denver said that's all, you three can go.

Andrew glared at Salvatore and held his weeping daughter in his arms as Mia snorted and said your mate needs you Salvatore. Sal huffed and said you're so concerned about this precious daughter and not about your missing one, leaves me to think she's getting enough attention.

Karina is hormonal and pregnant with who knows whose child. Where as Tania is who knows where and I'm more worried about the 15 year old who has no training to be out on her own. Karina will be fine, you're both pampered her all her life, spoiling her rotten as far as I'm concerned.

Andrew huffed and said you should be taking care of your mate Salvatore! Sal grunted and said well you shouldn't have allowed her to cheat on me Andrew, you promised to take care of her while I was gone. I guess you'll have to live with the fact that I'm letting you keep Karina seeing as it's also your fault in the first place she cheated. I could just had as easily rejected her as soon as I got home. At least this way she knows I haven't cheated in retaliation.

Karina sobbed and Alpha Denver said take her home, you all have to live with what you've done. They soon left as Karina only cried but she still never admitted to her cheating on her mate. Neither Andrew, nor Mia ever admitted to hiding the fact either. Salvatore soon headed down to the gym, his way of dealing with the stress and heartache.

~

Months later, Karina went into labor and was rushed to the pack infirmary. Tania had never been found and Salvatore was stressed out as he still blamed himself. Kicked himself everyday for not just leaving as soon as he was told Tania was missing or when told she had taken a bus.

He felt a change through the mate bond, opened it and only then realized his mate went into labor as he was out running with the border patrol. He made his excuse and left to head to the infirmary as his wolf growled soon we will know if the baby is ours.

He shifted and dressed, then headed inside and down to the infirmary. He paced the floor outside the room as he didn't want to go in. Andrew and Mia were inside with Karina, so she was fine.

As soon as the baby was born, he felt only through their bond it was done and he sighed with relief. She was fine, everything was normal the doctor told him. The baby was brought out and he followed the nurse as she checked the baby over.

He took a deep breath and waited until the nurse was done and handed the baby girl over. But as soon as he held her, he knew deep in his heart as his wolf didn't feel the bond he should feel if she were his own flesh and blood he held so preciously.

The doctor came in and asked what he felt and Salvatore shook his head before saying take dna samples anyway, but my wolf doesn't feel the connection.

The doctor nodded and got his supplies ready then he took blood and saliva samples from both of them, marked each sample with names before headed to test them.

Meanwhile Salvatore held the baby and cooed to her all the while. A precious baby girl was delivered by his mate, one that looked like her. He considered his options, yet again.

He waited until Doctor Ivan came back as the test took time and handed the baby over as the doctor was taking her back to Karina. Once Salvatore handed the baby back, he informed the doctor to keep Karina in the infirmary as he was leaving to go search for Tania.

Reporting that he'd stayed because Karina would have suffered greatly if he'd had left while she was pregnant. Doctor Ivan nodded as he'd months ago mentioned as he thought that same belief as Salvatore.

He then went to his room and packed a bag then grabbed a picture of Tania he'd picked up from the school photographer as Andrew, Mia and Karina didn't have any current pictures of Tania to use.

He grabbed the bagged pillow covers with Tania's scent on it and mind linked Alpha Denver. Minutes later he went to his vehicle to head off. Alpha Denver huffed as he watched his Head Warrior leave and wished him luck.

Salvatore was gone only half a day before he got a clue. He reported back to Alpha Denver before headed in another direction than to California. Tania had gotten off the bus and exchanged her ticket for another, heading east. The tracker hadn't inquired as he was told inside that no one asked.

So Alpha Denver and Beta Rick started making calls eastward from where Tania headed. Beta Rick got a hit from a pack that had him call Salvatore asap and report the sighting.

By the end of the week, Salvatore caught up to Tania and soon had her in his sight. It was days from her 16th birthday and she was looking scared as hell.

As soon as she entered an abandoned building, he parked and got out. He hunted her down to a room and burst through the door scaring the life out of the threatening dude in there with her.

Tania yelled and scrambled over to him as she was scared and shaking and said he was going to...Salvatore nodded and said I heard, get your things Tania, we are going home.

She scrambled to pack her things as Salvatore grabbed the druggie by the neck and shook him. Once Tanis was done, he said to the car out front, now Tania, I'll deal with this ass.

After she rushed away, he turned to face the druggie and growled in his face and said I'm your worst nightmare come true. Five minutes later Salvatore walked out of the condemned building and got in his vehicle.

He drove off as the first stench of a fire was smelled. They were totally gone by the time the fire was noticed and the fire department was called.

Salvatore took a deep breath in relief later that day, after they had checked into a hotel and Tania was showered and dressed and digging into her food, eating as she was starved.

As soon as she was curled up on the bed sleeping, he called Alpha Denver and reported he'd found her, just seconds before a druggie was about to take her life for whatever money she had or things he could pawn.

Alpha Denver growled and asked if Tania was okay? Sal said under the circumstances, she's doing okay, but she's undernourished and skinny as hell. I'll keep feeding her as we travel back home.

Alpha Denver asked if she was unharmed? Sal sighed and said I honestly don't know, she hasn't said much, but the doctor will do a complete exam to determine that.

He said goodbye and took his own shower then cleaned up the room then crawled into the second bed and soon dozed off as his wolf was on guard.

In the morning, he ordered breakfast and had Tania get up and dressed as they were leaving as soon as she finished eating.

He stopped half a dozen times to feed Tania and let her sleep and continued driving until he met up with pack warriors that had been sent to meet them.

He moved to the passenger seat and had Tania sleeping in the back seat as Gord drove. They stopped for food and pit stops and continued on as Tania was close to her first shift.

They arrived back home the day before Tania's 16th birthday, she slept the rest of the way, or stayed very quiet which worried him.

Alpha Denver was on the front porch as soon as they parked and got his first look at Tania. From her frightened look, he figured she thought he would be yelling at her. So he opened his arms instead and said come here Tania.

She teared up and cried as she rushed into his arms and he hugged her tight. He swept her up and carried her inside and down to the infirmary as the vehicles were being unloaded.

Once the doctor took over, Alpha Denver left the room as Doctor Ivan and the pack nurses cared for her. The doctor ended up injecting her immediately to put her to sleep as Tania was nearly shaking, feeling very stressed being back.

Doctor Ivan relaxed once he discovered she hadn't been raped, then took blood tests and checked her over. He discovered healing scars making him believe she'd been attacked but they will fully heal once she shifts.

He injected her with an immune booster and gave her a shot of birth control she'd been on previously. Once he was done, he had the nurses clean her up and dress her so she wouldn't be frightened.

He left and talked to both Salvatore and Alpha Denver who had been pacing outside the room. Then he reported except for scars from fights, she hadn't been raped and just fine.

They sighed with deep relief because they both worried about her time away from the pack. That was when Doctor Ivan sighed and said the dna results Salvatore, you were right. The baby isn't yours, it's Donny's.

Salvatore snorted and said I figured as much. She still denies it to my face that she even cheated. I guess I'll ask her one more time to confess and if she doesn't then I'm going to reject her. If she confesses though, we need lots of luck to patch up our relationship.

He said wish me luck as I'm headed over there now. Salvatore left right away and headed down the street, driving. It was just reaching the dinner hour when he pulled up in front of the house and got out.

He sensed his mate, her anger and frustration through the mate bond. He didn't knock, just walked in and went straight upstairs as that is where he knew she was.

He soon leaned against the door jamb to the nursery and breathed deep. She was attempting to diaper the baby which she botched up and cursed over.

He sighed and walked up behind her and said here, I'll show you. Karina gasped and soon huffed and asked what are you doing here? He just shook his head and said first the baby, then we'll talk.

He showed her how to diaper the baby and then he picked the baby up and cuddled her, kissed her freshly clean head and asked so, how have you been?

Karina teared up and said see the baby is yours just like I said. He asked again, how have you been Karina?, I've been away looking for your sister.

She shrugged and said I've been lonely, but busy with Mandy. Sal instantly hated that name as it sounded like a pack slut's name to him.

She talked about the baby, and never once asking about Tania. Then he asked so Karina, I'm wondering why you never asked about your sister. Never asked if I found her, why is that?

Karina huffed and said that's all your worried about, where Tania is, how she's doing?, blah blah blah. He frowned and said oh really now? As I recall my first question after coming in here was about you, how can you say that about Tania?

The baby was fast asleep in his arms, so he moved to the crib and gently laid her down before grabbing his mate's hand.

He tugged her out of the nursery and closed the door before taking her downstairs as he couldn't walk into that once shared bedroom.

★★

Tania woke up and felt herself, glad she was fully dressed and sat up. Doctor Ivan walked in and took a seat beside the bed and said so Tania, how are you feeling?

She smiled and said I'm much better, what magic did you use? He smiled back and said I stuck pins and needles into you and look, your now smiling so it worked.

She shook her head and said that's because I'm home and not out there worried to death. He nodded and asked so what happened, who attacked you?

She grunted and still looking him in the eyes, said a pimp, he wouldn't leave me alone. Kept trying to talk me into being one of his girls. He later tried to force me into his car, but I fought back. He pulled out a knife to threaten me with and slashed at me, called me names too.

Doctor Ivan growled and said give Alpha Denver his description, we'll make sure he suffers for his crimes. She nodded and said you believe me? He grinned and said it makes sense from the scars I found, I hope you messed him up good?

She huffed and said I broke his arm but couldn't do more. He nodded and said good. He sighed and said so Tania, I'm going to bring you up to date on what's been happening.

She nodded and listened as he told her about Karina, Donny, her sister being found pregnant and then all the dna tests. He took a deep breath and said the baby isn't Salvatore's though.

Tania winced and muttered what a slut! He grunted and said so Salvatore is talking to Karina right now. If she confesses, then he will try to fix their relationship, but if she won't then he will reject her.

Tania huffed and said he knows Karina is stubborn as a mule, but she won't ever confess to nothing. I've thought about Karina while I was gone and know that. Just like the so called parents, they won't ever say they were wrong either.

He huffed and mind linked Salvatore who was frustrated and the doctor said Tania is awake and just fine. She admitted to being attacked by a pimp as he tried to talk her into being one of his girls. He was the one that attacked her, he used a knife to slash her when he tried to capture her and she wouldn't go with him. She broke his arm and will give a description to Alpha Denver.

She also says neither her parents or Karina will ever confess to what they have done wrong. Stubborn as a mule, all three of them.

Salvatore said so I see, they won't admit to a thing. I'm so freaking frustrated. Doctor Ivan said come back, don't reject her sorry ass just yet.

Salvatore huffed and said be right there, I'm all out of patience with these three anyway. Tania frowned as she started hearing a voice in her head.

The doctor grinned and said that's your wolf, she's right on time Tania. Tania grinned back and said I thought for a minute I was losing my mind, stupid me.

He touched his nose and said your scent is changing. I can't hear what she's saying but know your wolf is on board. You'll be shifting just after midnight.

★★

Over the next two weeks Tania went to school, and with her wolf fully merged with her, she was very quiet. A big change after everything she went through.

She shifted each morning and before bed for her wolf. She was moved into the pack house but never went outside to shift and run like others. Not after being helped to shift by Alpha Denver.

It was because she saw her parents when out running, who stopped and just stared or really glared at her. They waited until Alpha Denver wasn't looking and glared at her with hate, then showed her their teeth, threatening her.

Their anger at her caused her wolf to stop and look at them, then Alpha Denver slipped into her mind, read her thoughts and caught her parents' threatening growl.

He ordered Warriors to remove them from his sight and escort them home immediately. He would go visit them soon, so keep watching them as he didn't trust them near Tania.

Tania graduated that year once she caught up and studied, then took her exams. At least she was proud of herself.

Then she caught the scent of her sister on a male when walking into the pack house. The visitors were in the foyer and she came down to eat, caught his scent and froze.

She turned spinning and was trying to escape when she was caught by Salvatore. She froze, looked up and seeing him she paled. He froze, immediately scented the foyer and his eyes turned to the visitors.

She bit her lip. He took her hand and took her down and over to the visitors. She grabbed his hand with both of her shaking hands. He eased as she was very nervous and scared.

Salvatore mind linked Alpha Denver who was greeting the newcomers to the pack house and let him know Karina's scent was on one of the visitors.

The newcomers were all introduced. Tania kept her head down as her wolf growled in her head as Karina's scent was indeed smelled, meaning she had personal contact with one male in the group.

Alpha Denver slipped into her mind, heard her wolf and eased her down. Tania said my sister is a horrible bitch, a cheating and betraying slut who will never confess to her ever doing anthing wrong. She doesn't deserve her true mate, nor her wolf. The parents either as they allow her much freedom to cross lines and do what she pleases. As far as my wolf and I think, they have deep beliefs they can do no wrong just like rogues.

He froze and his wolf growled in his head. He moved to in front of the visiting male, moving in Salvatore's way. He question Gil about the scent smelled on him of a pack female of theirs.

Gil smiled and said I met her in town as we stopped at a diner to eat before checking into our hotel. She came over to me and we hooked up. Tania held Salvatore back from getting any closer.

Alpha Denver asked so you and she had sex? Was it protected or unprotected? Gil froze and asked is it really any of your business? Alpha Denver said yes it is. Gil nodded and said protected sex, she tried to tell me she was safe but I never take a female's words as truth, why?

Alpha Denver asked was she alone? Gil shook his head and said she was with her parents and their grandchild. Denver asked so they knew what she was doing when hooking up with you Gil?

Gil groaned and said yes, they urged her and told her they were heading home and to have fun while she could, why?

Salvatore growled. Tania let go of his hand and moved by Alpha Denver, took his hand and sighed. She asked So Karina was her name? Gil grunted looking at her and said she told me her name was Sasha.

Tania asked and the grandchild? He said her cousin, why all the questions? Tania looked at Alpha Denver who said her name is Karina, the baby is hers. She was fully mated to her true mate and she cheated on him, betraying their mate bond. She got pregnant and it ended up being the man she cheated on her true mate with.

Salvatore took plenty of Warriors with him as ordered as he headed to the house. They entered and splintered off. One Warrior went up to the nursery and swiftly wrapped the baby up and left quickly with the packed diaper bag.

Two Warriors entered the living room and knocked both Andrew and Mia out cold, then injected them both with wolfsbane. Then dragged their sorry asses from the house.

Salvatore walked into Karina's bedroom, grabbed her reeking clothes from the floor she had stripped off after cheating on him.

The two Warriors with him, injected Kastina twice as she slept, then dragged her sorry ass away. Salvatore followed them back to the pack house angry as could be.

They were all dragging in the foyer. Alpha Denver asked so Gil is that who you slept with and her parents? Gil, nodded saying I had no idea she was still with her mate. She said she was rejected and soon going into heat too.

The three were taken to the infirmary, bound to beds. Karina's blood was taken, then tested for many things. Then a morning after pill was shoved down her throat and she was thorougly examined. After being ordered, Dr Ivan started injecting her. First he sterilized her, then he injected her with a drug that totally suppressed her wolf, then another injection of wolfsbane was injected.

He went to the parents and after taking blood, he injected them to suppress their wolves. Mia was injected to sterilize her and then both were given another shot of wolfsbane injected.

Last to each, they were injected with a double shot of truth drugs. They were woken and they were ordered tell the truth. Both Andrew and Mia both lied without even blinking under the truth drugs. They all smelled the lies.

The two were injected to knock them both out. They then went to Karina, woke her and Alpha Denver ordered her to speak the truth. She denied everything saying she was at home and not out. Not hooking up with anyone. They all scented her knowing deceitful lies.

Tania moved and looked at her sister. Karina saw her and snorted then said this is all your fault Tania. I disown you as you my sister.

Tania said who cares Karina, I stopped thinking of you as anything to me the day you cheated on and totally betrayed your true mate. You knowing full well what you were doing which totally disgusted me. You stupid and vile deceitful disgusting slut.

Tania moved closer and said for your deceitful actions, you once again betrayed your true mate. He is going to reject you bitch, and Alpha Denver will have you ousted from the pack. Then your going to be transported to Council. They will interrogate you and finally see you all are finally punished severely. Traitorous bitch, betraying slut and deceitful little liar. Say goodbye Karina as you will soon be culled from our species.

Katina snorted and said you little jealous bitch, I will not, I'm totally innocent. Alpha Denver moved and quickly growled in her face and said I oust you from my pack Karina and deem you a rogue. Salvatore moved up and said you betraying slut Karina. I knew I couldn't trust you, even with you living with your parents. Therefore I reject you as my true mate.

Tania had slipped out of the exam room and went to the baby. Dr Ivan sighed and asked you okay? Tania said I feel dead inside but I'll get over it. Karina just disowned me, called me a jealous bitch. I know she believes that but I have never been jealous of her in my life. I once wordshiped her as my big sister, but that totally ended when she went behind Salvaore's back and betrayed him.

I've gone over my life with them since I had left, thinking of both ex-parents and sister. I've come up with that something is very wrong with them. It scares me deeply, thinking I could turn out like them.

My wolf keeps repeating in my head to me that we are absolutely nothing like them. But they are blood, right? He sighed and said they are your blood Tania as I had it tested to make sure.

She looked away and said then I'll have to work on making sure I don't ever turn out like them. It truly sickens me thinking about them. How is the baby? He said she's well looked after. I have to say they took good care of her.

She asked now what? They don't deserve the baby, they will just train her to be like that slut Karina. He said honestly, they really don't deserve her. Something is definitely wrong with them as I agree. They will be taken to Council, fully read and assessed.

Tania said they need a shrink to get into their minds to find our what the hell went wrong with them. Will I be going too?

He looked at her and said I believe so and Salvatore too. She said it eats at me what they put him through. I truly feel guilty and deeply ashamed being their blood. If I could change the past I would.

He grunted and asked how? She huffed and said I don't know, but I would definitely have tried to stop Karina before she betrayed Salvatore. He looked off and said to me there was nothing you could have possibly done to stop her. You couldn't be with her all the time and to me she was determined to cheat on him as soon as he left.

She moved closer and said I first though she did it all to get pregnant. Thinking it was what she needed. But she cheated on him a second time. But she lied to who she cheated with. I don't understand Dr Ivan. Do you have any clue?

Dr Ivan said it wasn't to get pregnant. I'm sure of that as both Salvatore and Karina came in for her injections saying they weren't ready for a baby yet.

Tania looked off then at the baby and said then she did so willingly, cheated and never once thought she'd get pregnant. What stupid assed thinking she had. Was she going into heat? He grunted and said nope, she was injected on both their agreement to stop a heat from ever starting.

She sighed and said then her wolf needs to be deeply read. Was it her wolf you think? He said honestly I don't, our wolves only want our one true mate and no other. It's the human part that cheats not our wolves.

She said so explain the parents. It has me all totally baffled and I'm truly clueless. Why? He said I can't tell you that Tania as I have no clue either. She asked was it because they wanted to split the two mates up? Was it to keep Karina with them always as she would be rejected for betraying her true mate when caught.

She grunted and said a small part of me wants to know why but the other larger part says what they did it for doesn't matter and they truly deserve what's coming. They disowned me as their daughter and sister. It told me that they wanted to get rid of me for some time now. Maybe because I'm not like them?

He looked her in the eyes smiling and you have so many questions, but I think you will be just fine. Your reasoning is right on track. We all want to know the answers to those questions. I figure the answers will just bring up more questions needing answers to.

She chuckled and said dissection of their minds then. Delve into the deep unknown depths of their twisted minds and beliefs. Yeah good luck with that!

Alpha Denver walked into the room hearing them. He said I agree. I don't think we are going to get the right answers either. They each can't tell the truth even under truth drugs.

She hugged him and asked me next? He snorted and said hell no. We don't need drugs to get you talking. You always tell the truth. She said I don't like lies. He replied we all don't.

She said so they called the baby Mandy? He snorted and muttered sounds like a slut's name to me. She asked you all keeping her?, if so call her Andi.

He smiled and said probably not. It'll just bring up bad memories for Salvatore. She tensed up and said then me too? He hugged her and said Maybe. She just nodded and said I see.

She immediately shut her brain off from thinking or feeling and started working on mathmatical equations in her head. She was nudged and asked if she was okay? She just nodded and said I'll go pack.

She let go and walked away not seeing them frown looking at her leave without a word.

★★

Later that day she was injected by Dr Ivan and totally knocked out for transporting her to Council. Her bags that were found all packed and waiting by the door which were taken too.

Her room had been thoroughly cleaned and smelled of bleach. She got rid of her scent too from the room and herself. So she was sprayed with a scent blocker so they did not have to smell the bleach.

Once at Council, they were separated as Tania was handed over to a waiting Council Warrior, to be taken down for a full exam. Her bags handed over to the Council Warriors as well was a telling sign to the Council Warriors that she was unwanted.

Salvatore walked behind the pack Warriors who carried Karina, then her parents and the baby. Council Warriors led them all as they ended up elsewhere than Tania.

Other pack Warriors arrived with Donny, keeping him far away from Salvatore on orders of Alpha Denver. He had been punished, his titled removed and he was ousted from the pack for betraying the Head Warrior when cheating with Karina when he knew she was fully mated to Salvatore. None of them could trust him ever again.

In the end, Salvatore was fully injected to boost his wolf and kept knocked out so he and his wolf would fully heal the severed mate bond to Karina on Head Councilman Quade's order. He sent the pack Warriors all back home with Salvatore.

Once the four were dealt with harshly and kept in holding, Head Councilman Quade went to Tania. He looked her over and Head Council Dr Sam said disowned by the parents Andrew and Mia and sister Karina. Quade asked she's pure blooded and innocent?

Dr Sam said yes I redid all the tests and examined her. She just recently turned 16. Read her memories as she ran after being confronted and disowned by the parents and was gone for months. Was caught with a druggie that was about to kill her for money or things he could sell to buy more drugs. She has healed scars that were made by a pimp, trying to snare her into working for him.

Head Councilman Quade took her hand and bit her. He assessed her blood, then injected his own into her followed by his venom. Then he slipped into her mind and read her last thoughts and grunted. He then went to her memories.

He got a very surprising read from Tania. He went over everything again once done to put it all in context. He bit her three more times before going back in and woke her wolf. He eased her down, then started reading her memories.

He put her wolf back to sleep then pulled out of her mind. He paced the room and said I so don't understand. Between reading Andrew, Mia and Karina, I got a totally different read from Tania.

He stopped and said their minds see things differently than she does. They totally see nothing wrong in what they did. But Tania, she sees them differently and has been questioning their actions for many years. She had so many unanswered questions she has never spoken outloud about. I'll have to read them again as she needs answers.

Dr Sam asked what was wrong? Quade said she is right, the parents and Karina have something deeply wrong with them. She talked to the pack doctor saying they needed a shrink to read their minds, assessing them as even I can't understand them.

To get any truthful answers from them I had to have them drugged, then planted the order they had to each tell the whole truth or they would be killed. Under truth drugs they still lied uncaring. They stubbornly refused to tell the truth, or ever admit any guilt whatsoever with what they did was wrong. To them they feel they can do whatever they want. I deemed them unwanted as a member of any pack or our species. They could turn rogue on a dime without a care, and it was exactly what Tania had said to the pack doctor.

Dr Sam asked so what now? Head Councilman Quade said we send them overseas. Hopefully the Royal Doctor and Seers can look deep into their sick minds to find the root cause of the problem before the three are dealt with harshly. I'll send Tania as well the baby too so Tania can be read.

I'll contact them as we need to know so if others are like them we at least have some clue. I swear Tania is right and her ex parents and sister are very troublesome.

Dr Sam asked and Donny? Quade said his title was removed and he was ousted. The pack refused him back there seeing as he knew Karina was fully mated to her true mate Salvatore. He betrayed Salvatore thinking that he could become the next Head Warrior. That his cheating with his mate would affect Salvatore to weaken him, then he would attack and even kill for the position. I'm removing his wolf and memories and shipping him off.

Dr Sam said it seems not harsh enough as he was the root cause of the two true mates having their mate bond severed. Quade said I thought about it but Karina was being given a second chance. I read Salvatore and he was on the fence as he had not rejected her yet. It wasn't until she was caught cheating again with another male, that Salvatore rejected her.

Dr Sam said I see, but I think you need to severely punish him so others don't follow his path to go after an important title he does not deserve. You do the same to females if others attempt it.

Quade said fine, I'll send him overseas too and they can read and assess him then set down his punishment.

★★

Overseas Donny was fully read like requested. He irritated the Seer so bad the King read him and said we'll end him. They considered that fact overseas and sent here for our final decision.

The Seer totally agreed as females are ended if they attempt and do break up fully mated couples. Donny was attempting to kill for a position he wasn't worthy of. Deceitfully and fully well knowing it was wrong.

The Seer then read Tania, and groaned. The King slipped into the Seers mind, read him and grunted, before he left the chambers.

The King took her hand and bit her, took in her pure blood and injected a little of his own plus his venom before he slipped into her mind.

He boosted her wolf to full health and strength first then woke her wolf. He eased her down, taught her much then ordered her to shift. Once she fully shifted, he smiled at her wolf and said so beautiful sweetheart.

He kept her in wolf form as he fully read she then her human. He too groaned. They both, the King and Seer, pondered over the problem.

Either way, the parents were guilty in not teaching Karina right from wrong as they didn't care to. They were guilty of allowing Karina to fully betray her true mate as soon as Salvatore left for pack business and let her continue until she ended up pregnant and was caught.

The Seer said ill intents against the true mate. They truly wanted more power within the pack. Karina cared less, of not only betraying her true mate, but to what Donny was doing.

The King said I want them all put down. But we scare the living hell out of them first. They think they are better than others, well they are about to fear for their lives before we end them.

He put Tania's wolf back into a healing sleep and said she is nothing like them. We need her to believe that as it's causing her issues. The Seer said sadly it is. So young and they put her through hell.

The King said now we go read the three. The Seer was ready after reading Tania first, like American Council Dr Sam had suggested.

Meanwhile others were looking for a good home for the baby. She was fully examined and deemed healthy.

The two totally read their suppressed wolves first, both grunted and totally agreed to them being put down. Then they woke their humans and read them fully.

The three feared for their lives as they were gagged and arms and feet restrained, and bound to fixtures as their necks had ropes around them.

Their minds were read, then hoods were removed. Their first look at the King had Andrew and Mia paling to white. Karina didn't see him for who he was, she was more focused on the rope overhead connnected to her neck.

The King looked Andrew in the eyes and said for your crimes I'm going to see you hang from my rafters. For you not teaching Karina right from wrong and thinking you were all better than others, I'm having my Warriors remove parts of your bodies first. For you not ever speaking the truth, we don't want to hear a word you say.

He nodded and his Warriors approached. The gags were removed and soon their tongues were removed. The three now were all pale white.

The King looked Karina in the eyes and said betraying bitch, deceitful liar, good for nothing slut. All three is a crime we here do not abide. Since your true mate rejected you and your mate bond severed, it does not mean you'll ever find another. I'm having your wolves totally removed, before you are put to death.

You three willingly went against the moon goddess so therefore none of you deserve your wolves. Both Andrew and Mia gasped and thrashed.

The King stepped back and said Doctors, inject them, make it hurt with doube the injections. Since they allowed Karina to cheat and betray her true mate twice, I deem them unworthy of their wolves. She totally betrayed him uncaringly and got pregnant with another pack male's child while fully mated to her true mate as both parents watched and allowed it to happen.

The three were injected at the same time, each injection hurt painfully as wolfsbane and silver combined were twice injected. The drugs burned making them scream in overwhelming pain as their wolves were totally removed. Andrew and Mia fainted first in overwhelming pain as their mate bond was ripped away with their wolf.

They were woken and the King said now you are all just human. Seeing as you disowned the only person who could have kept you alive, I deem you three unwanted.

The baby will be adopted out and her caring will include all the teachings needed that you three lack and would never teach her. I deemed you all rogue as you cared less what you were doing, thinking you were better than others. Time to hang.

The were strung up to the ceiling, and did indeed hang from the rafters bleeding until their bodies stopped breathing.

They cremated the four bodies and went to the baby. The King sighed and said she deserves a good home where she'll be loved and taught about our species and rules properly.

Then they went back to Tania, and the King bit her again, he injected a little more of his blood and venom in, then slipped into her mind. He woke her wolf and informed her of all they did. Her wolf sighed and said thank you, for being who you are and for informing me.

He smiled as he read her, the intent was to give him peace of mind for what they had to do and ease his wolf. He kissed her head then woke Tania.

He said sweetheart, open your eyes and feel at peace. She opened her eyes as she learned from her wolf who he was and what happened. She threw herself into his arms and thanked him from the bottom of her heart. Said please Sire don't let reading them affect you, or your awesome Seer as they truly deserved the ultimate punishment.

Even the Seer read her intent and it did ease he and his wolf a great deal. Tania said as for the baby, I do agree to having her fully adopted by a loving family and one who will teach her properly, right from wrong.

It eased her saying it, to them it did as well as she truly believed it.

★★

Tania was injected once again, fully injected with all her updated shots and to keep her asleep while transporting her back to America.

Head Councilman Quade as well as Head Council Dr Sam were informed of what occured. The files of Donny, Andrew, Mia and Karina were updated and archived as they were no more.

Tania's file was truly read as well. On her return they considered where to send her as the pack didn't want her back. It wasn't because they didn't want or trust her but because seeing her could affect Salvatore badly to bring up unwanted bad memories so to keep him strong they sent Tania to another pack.

Her file was doubly sealed as information regarding her seen and read by the King was kept truly private. Only the Council itself knew and not the pack Alpha or pack Doctor was informed.

When reading Tania, Head Councilman Quade learned from her what happened through her wolf. He sealed that information and ordered her not to say a word. He hazed those memories and eased down her wolf.

˜

Where they sent her, her prevous pack had no ties to so Salvatore nor the pack leaders Alpha Denver or Beta Rick had any reason to visit.

Alpha Jason accepted her. He blood oathed her using his silver knife. Tania was eased as her previous pack ties were gone and replaced with the new pack ties.

Alpha Jason never read her thoughts nor memories as they were interrupted. He had her escorted to the infirmary where she was knocked out and thoroughly examined. Dr Ethan took blood and tested it before he injected her all over again for a full two full years until she turned 18.

Then pack Warriors took her away after she was woken and told to dress. They took her to another pack house where a room was freshly made up for her.

˜

The next two years, Tania was very quiet and therefore unnoticed. She shifted only in her room and never went running. She attended mandatory meetings only as there the youngest unmated pack females were kept from regular meetings.

There rules were so different. She abided by them all, unlike what she heard from others living in the same pack house with her.

She spent most of her time in her room, it was her sanctuary. She worked out heavily daily, did her school work and worked ahead of others. She read books she found in her spare time to keep her mind occupied when not in school.

The pack Warriors watching over them were very puzzled by her. She was the quietiest, closed off female they had ever seen.

They checked her room daily and watched over her. It wasn't until they were about to check on her when they heard the other pack females in the house talking about her.

They were quite disgusted with the pack females. The bitches were truly jealous of her. Then they heard the bitches start planning on running together, over the border where it wasn't safe.

They mind linked others and soon as the females grabbed things before heading out where more silent and unseen Warriors were ready for them. The bitches drove away now only talking out saying that they were heading to the mall.

The group of pack females were followed as Alpha Jason said we need proof. Dr Ethan reported they were all previously examined and found innocent, injected so they were fully protected so none could get pregnant.

When the bitches parked at the mall, their vehicles were disabled. The females were followed and after they ate in the food court, the group of them left together but not heading back to their vehicles. Instead they walked away before all taking a bus.

The bus was followed and soon as the females got off they were watched heading into the nearby woods. It was totally off the pack territory.

The pack Warriors separated and ran and soon caught the pack bitches as they stripped and shifted. Alpha Jason was informed as he growled in anger.

The pack Warriors were unseen or scented as they tracked the defiant pack bitches and soon linked others to what they were smelling and witnessing.

Other pack Warriors headed out to their location and soon tranquilizer guns were used to shoot and knock them all out.

They were all unconscious when they were collected. Belongings were located and taken, car keys used and their vehicles were transported back home.

By then it hours later, Tania finished her homework, worked out in her room, then showered and dressed before heading down to eat.

She looked around and shook her head before sitting in the lone room on her own. She ate well as the staff smiled at her. She had two servings plus dessert.

The pack's Beta Mark found her easily and said come with me Tania. She wiped her mouth and thanked the staff for the truly wonderful meal. They waved her off as they grabbed her empty dishes.

Beta Mark was linked and told Tania was the politest female they'd ever dealt with. She was an awesome she-wolf unlike the others.

As he walked away with her, he asked if she knew where the other pack females were? Tania said I heard them talking about going to the mall. This morning they said they were each given money by their parents and told to enjoy themselves out shopping. So all I can think is they were to the mall.

He asked and you? She looked away and said I don't have money to splurge on any shopping. He asked do you need anything? She said no, the staff females take very good care of me. They see my room is well stocked. They go through my clothes and even add a few things I never ask for.

He asked you're not like other females are you? She sighed and said no, I'm not like the others at all and not into shopping.

He asked why? She said first off I don't have the funds. Second the funds aren't needed as I have all I need. I've never been into clothes shopping and buying unneeded things for no reason.

He said I find that strange Tania. She smiled and said sorry Beta Mark. He chuckled seeing her smile and asked you okay here? She said I am, I like it here.

He said I'm told you are very quiet. The others not befriending you has me worried. She said as long as they don't gang up on me, I'm fine. I'm very polite to them and don't react the way they want me too but I don't care.

He asked how do they want you to react? She said to get angry and start overreacting to what they say to me. I knew long ago when I arrived they were unlike others I once knew. I'm keeping the peace and not reacting so they can't jump me.

He stiffened and asked you think they would all jump you to attack? Tania said oh they threatened me after first meeting me. When they invite others here I stay in my room.

He asked what others? She said guys from school. They don't want me seen by them and I stay out of sight. He looked upset and asked what guys? She named names of pack males then said they stopped bringing them over and go elsewhere these days.

He asked if she knew if they were having sex? Tania said I scent the females living here and know they are.

He grunted and asked all of them, since when? Tania said a few weren't innocent when I moved here. She named names then said no they never had sex here. Now all aren't so innocent as they portray themselves.

He grunted and said we in charge never knew. Tania said they didn't want anyone to know. They cover their scents and their rooms too so it's not scented. He said not good at all.

They headed inside the pack house. She was taken straight down to the infirmary where she was injected behind her back to knock she and her wolf out.

She was swept up and laid on an exam table where a pack staff female stripped her and put a gown on her. She opened the door and said my god, she's been training as her body is totally fit like you would not believe.

Dr Ethan grunted and said she scents as untainted, pure blooded and innocent so no change. He fully examined her, took blood and went to test it as he had her dressed. He then fully injected her all over again with updated injections for another year.

He then injected her to wake. Then the guilty females were brought in, laid out in rooms as they all witnessing truly scented they weren't innocent. Dr Ethan injected each female with the drug to shift them back then injected them to keep them asleep.

Tania got up and used the washroom, washed her hands and left the room. She stopped dead in her tracks scenting all the pack females and grunted.

Head Councilman Quade broke off from the pack leaders and went to her. He took her hand and she looked up then smiled. He said so I was in the area and stayed learning the pack females were caught running off the pack lands.

Tania grunted and said I figured. I heard them taking once and could not believe it. They saw me and got very angry. I was threatened if I talked.

He shook his head and said not good honey. She said I'll pack my things then. He grunted and said I'm not mad at you Tania, it's the scheming sluts here I'm angered with.

She said I didn't want to cause waves of hate for me. I liked it here. He grunted and said you lock yourself away because of them. She said I'm safe in my room, the pack staff where I live take care of me. I have no wants Head Councilman.

He said you don't run your wolf. She said my wolf is fine. He grunted again and said because your working out everyday and shifting in your room. She said yes.

He said we'll talk more as the pack females need readings. Tania said I scent males on them that aren't pack members. He and the others hearing them growled. Head Councilman Quade asked have you ever scented the same males from them before?

Tania said yes, many times. I don't know who they are though. He grunted and said some of the neighboring pack males were caught with them.

Their angry pack Alpha is arriving soon to come get them as they were all brought in here. She said get the pack females phones as I bet they were the ones contacting the neighboring pack males.

He asked do you think the pack females are guilty of instigating their hooking up? Tania said honestly, yes I do.

She smiled and said you can use me to read them faster through the pack mind link. He smiled from ear to ear and said I accept your offer sweetheart.

Every pack male that heard them froze, especially after she offered herself for being used for readings. Each of their wolves told their humans to calm down as it meant the Head Councilman honestly knew and probably read her before and totally trusted her.

~~

Everyone was totally shocked as after Head Councilman Quade read the guilty females, he went to the neighboring pack males as well.

Quade kissed her head and thanked her. Tania smiled and said that shocked me.

The neighboring Alpha growled. Head Councilman Quade looked at Alpha Parker and said calm down Parker, she never read them.

Alpha Jason looked away saying I never read them either Parker.

Tania looked at both Alphas and sighed. She was nudged and she went to Alpha Parker and took his hand. He froze in deep shock as the King slipped into his mind.

The King shared what was read, that the females were the guilty ones who purposely stirred up his pack males. The females always instigated the hook ups.

Alpha Parker eased down and said alright. Tania was dragged in and she said ease down Alpha Parker, I never read anything from your pack males as it wasn't my business. The guilty pack females here threatened me if I ever talked.

Her wolf eased his wolf down causing him to groan. Tania grunted as the King pulled Alpha Jason and Head Councilman Quade still connected and in her mind smiled and said ease down the both of you.

We read the guilty females and the King requested we read the males as well. Tania went along with us reading the females as she shared her senses and memories of them. But she never went along to read the males.

Tania said they read mate bonds too to find them. Both Alphas smiled.

When the King pulled away both Alphas looked at her with new eyes. Tania said to answer your question, I had been transported overseas. It was because of the parents and much older sister. Besides the one male that my sister totally betrayed her claimed true mate with while living under the parents' roof, with their knowing she was cheating on him while he was away and they couldn't care less as they let it continue without them stopping her.

Both growled. She nodded and said yeah, it was a bad time in my life. I was read overseas, they adopted out the baby girl my sister had as it wasn't her true mate's. They were all ended and I was sent back and was placed here as I couldn't go back there.

Both Alphas grunted. She said my sister's true mate was the pack's Head Warrior. The first one my sister truly betrayed her mate with was a new to the pack, a Warrior. He was planning on taking the Head Warrior's position, thinking cheated with his mate would weaken him. Then he could take him in a fight. I couldn't go back as constantly seeing me would truly cause him pain.

Head Councilman Quade said I read them all and sent them all overseas to be read and truly assessed. Tania is absolutely nothing like the parents or older sister. Where she was living before, neither of you have any contact with their pack.

She said just so you know, I caught my sister cheating, I went to the parents and they told me to just leave it alone. It truly sickened me. She repeatedly cheated on him and the parents did nothing. I left the house and wouldn't go back. I stayed with friends and then her true mate arrived back. I was ordered to the pack house and it blew up in my face. I was disowned by the parents so I packed and I left.

Head Councilman Quade said she was gone for months and it was only after her sister delivered the child did the Head Warrior go out after her. He brought her back home just days beore her 16th birthday. Trackers had been sent out looking for her who did a piss poor job. After I was told, I went to their neigboring pack where the trackers were from and got very angry at them. I took ther titles of trackers away as they hadn't done what they were asked to. A 15 year old hurting female was missing and they truly screwed up and never cared.

Tania sighed and said when I was brought back home, it wasn't much long after that I caught my sister's scent on another male who just arrived. She looked up and said that was when my sister's true mate rejected her. She'd crossed the line yet again, with the parents urging her on. I was utterly horrified as they'd all been out and in town when the two met and the parents lied to his face and basically had them hook up.

Both Alphas growled and said oh my god. Tania nodded and said they couldn't care less that they lied, even said the baby was another's and my sister was rejected and soon going into her heat.

So understand Alphas that I truly hate all sluts, because of what I personally went through, I stay away from them on purpose and have nothing to do with them.

Head Councilman Quade said her memories have all been read here and overseas. Tania was deemed truly worthy. So when I say she's nothing like others, it the honest truth. Tania was deemed a truly worthy she-wolf by the King himself.

>>

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

9.4K 260 10
Werewolf story ideas
28.2K 675 22
Werewolf Story Ideas
14.2K 438 14
Werewolf story ideas
15.1K 456 17
Werewolf Story Ideas