Black Eye: Confessions of a F...

Galing kay BenSobieck

Season 2 of Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective Six months after solving the Elle Carey case, Zandra find... Higit pa

Season List of Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective
Author's Note
Foreword from a Reader
Quote
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note

Chapter 69

3K 276 85
Galing kay BenSobieck

Zandra looks out the window as the squad car passes through downtown Stevens Point on the way to the police station. She wonders if this is the last time she'll see Sneak Peek, and not only because of the handcuffs biting down onto her wrists.

They lit it on fire. The bastards lit it on fire.

The large eye on the window that used to gaze out onto the street is shattered. Its pupil breathes thick smoke onto the sidewalk. The fire department is taking its sweet time to show up. Gone are the trinkets and props. Gone are the business records. Gone are the books. Gone are her personal effects. The tall flames inside eats them all up.

Not the photos of David and I. Please don't take those, too. That's all I have left of him.

But she won't get the chance to find out. The squad car pulls into the police station, and she's manhandled into the booking station inside. She doesn't pay much attention to the fingerprinting and paperwork as the officers go through the motions, but someone catches her eye as she's dragged to her cell. He's dressed in a police officer's uniform and watching her from inside one of the cells.

Zandra recognizes him immediately and nearly faints. There's no doubt about the identity of the person. She blinks to make sure she's not seeing things. She's not. He's aged 25 years since the last time she saw him.

That's David.

The End

***

To continue reading the next season in Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective, click HERE!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.6K 4.4K 45
Season 3 of Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective This sequel to the Watty award-winning "Black Eye" is the third novel in the "Confessions of a Fa...
241K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...
1.6M 29.7K 48
*** The Wattpad #1 and a Most Read Award Winner *** Hubble, bubble, the witch is in trouble, the ballerina's broken and the vet's in disgrace. Living...
6.6K 1K 37
❖ Interstellar pilot and ex-adventurer Alex Gallegos must keep their team safe on an icy moon as sentient storms threaten to repeat the tragedy that...