Breaking Point || on hold

sleepingxrainbows tarafından

With having a king for a brother, living at a bar, being an outsider everywhere she went and not knowing wher... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteeen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Not a chapter
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter sixteen

1.5K 58 18
sleepingxrainbows tarafından

Naomi's point of view.

First came the beeps then my eyes willed themselves to open. I blinked a few times before my vision wasn't blurry and there I was staring at a white ceiling again.

I immediately panicked, trying to sit up as it became hard for me to breathe. My head was spinning and my throat was closing.

Did I not escape? How am I not dead? Why am I here? Why why why.

"Shh Naomi calm down" I heard a voice say before a hand was stroking the top of my head.

"You're okay now, don't worry. You're safe, you're here with me"

I took deep breaths, finally evening out my breathing again. I closed my eyes for a minute until my head felt together again and my throat opened again for me to be able to speak.

I raised my head up slowly, scared for who I was about to face but there sat Tatara, Kusanagi, and Mikoto

Tatara sat up awake with a sad smile on his face and his hand was holding mine. Kusanagi was waking up and Mikoto was still asleep.

"Tatara" I breathed out before he leaned over and hugged me.

"We were so worried" I heard Tatara whisper before I felt his body shudder slightly and heard his sobs echo the room.

I tried to wrap my arms around him but as soon as I lifted my lift arm, I gasped out in pain from a fiery feeling on my left shoulder.

"Oh yeah," Tatara pulled away, his eyes red and puffy. "I forgot to tell you, you got shot in your left shoulder. Thankfully it didn't hit anything but it'll still take time to heal" he smiled weakly again before sitting back on the bench.

"Good to see you awake kiddo" Kusanagi was next, sitting on the edge of my bed and leaning over to hug me carefully.

"Yeah, I missed you guys" i responded, my voice weak and small. Kusanagi ruffled my hair a bit before sitting back at his spot.

By then, Mikoto had also woken up. Mikoto sat the furthest away from my bed so he stood from his spot and walked slowly over to the left side of my bed and hugged me.

It was like everything had finally hit me; from the moment my brother and I began drifting apart, cutting myself, wanting to kill myself, catching feelings for fushimi only to lose him and finally being kidnapped and not knowing if at the end of the day I would see my family again. It all hit me at once and it hit hard. For the first time in literally years, I dug my head into his shoulder and cried.

Once I began, I couldn't stop. I cried and cried and lifted my fractured arm that was in a cast slightly so I could grasp onto his jacket the way I did when I was younger. I kept on crying and nobody said anything. And for once nothing interrupted the moment I had with my brother.

I cried for so long it came to the point where he also took a seat at the edge of my bed and held my head and rubbed my hair with one hand.

Once I finally finished crying my eyes out, I laid back onto the bed and looked over at my visitors.

"What happened?" I manage out.

"After what?" Kusanagi asked.

"I don't know, after you figured out that I was gone"

"Well once we noticed you were gone, we began looking for you. We hardly ever slept looking for you but we never found any real leads, only fake ones" I look over to my brother who was looking out at the night view from my room and notice the bags under his eyes.

"Then we became desperate and Kusanagi went to go ask Scepter Four for help on finding you" Tatara said. My eyebrows raised at the statement.

"I would've never guessed"

"Yeah well we didn't have a choice. It was more than 3 days and we couldn't find you" Mikoto let out bitterly.

"Ok then fine. Then what?" I ask.

"Then not much. We never personally found you but we joined with the blues to help find you and the area you may of been in. According to Fushimi, he was just patrolling around when he heard you run. And then you got shot. When you got shot, Fushimi went to get you and then follow up on your shooter but he couldn't find anyone. So later we all went down there and burned the building, leaving nothing behind"

The ending to the story left a strange feeling in me. Part of me was relieved that it was all done but then there was the part of me that remember when Haruto said there was multiple buildings, different people, all same organization. And Haruto. The only kind and genuine person there who probably perished in the fire.

"Naomi? You okay?" Tatara waved a hand in my face lightly. My head snapped back to their direction before nodding.

"Yeah just thinking. Sorry"

"You're okay. But we want to know, what happened while you were there"

"Nothing much considering I was passed out most of the time. I got taken away when we were walking out that night and then was taken to their 'base'. I was tied up to a chair and left there for a while until their boss came to meet me. Said he wanted to use me to bargain with you guys and if you all said no, I was to stay as his wife. From there I don't remember what happened. I apparently tried to fight a couple of guys when they tried to get me to go with them so they knocked me out and chained me up. Then the boss came in again when I woke up, took me to get patched up. When I was getting patched up, I met this guy who told me how to get out of there. Later that night, the boss took me to my room and chained me and tried to get me to sleep. I couldn't, he got mad and hit me, when he left I escaped. That's it. And I guess when I was running I got shot. I don't really remember"

"Someone in the gang helping you? That's a new one. I would ask for their names but I guess it doesn't matter. So how did you fracture your arm and cut up your ankle?"

"I apparently landed weird when the guys threw me to chain me and later before I escaped I got out of those chains by using my own blood to ease out of it"

"Ew that's morbid" Tatara made a face.

"It's whatever" I said with a sigh. I looked away from them and at the clock on the nightstand next to me. 12:32.

"It's late, I'm tired"

"Go back to sleep kiddo, we'll be here when you wake up okay?" Kusanagi reassured.

"Okay" I said with a smile, snuggling up again into my blankets as if I was a child.

"Good night Naomi, sweet dreams"

3 days later~

Today had been my first day home since this whole incident. Since I've gotten here, I've gladly accepted Tatara's cooking and have actually brought myself to the challenge of hanging out with the HOMRA guys. And so far, it wasn't too bad.

"Action movie!"

"No, a comedy"

"Horror!"

The HOMRA guys stood over a couple of DVDs deciding what we would watch while I sat curled up on the couch, waiting for them to decide.

"What do you want to watch?" Tatara's voice startles me as he appears from behind the couch.

"I don't care, I just want them to decide soon. I swear if they don't, I'm just going to go up and put in Ponyo"

"It would be hilarious to see their reaction" Tatara grins. "You should do it" he whispers in my ear.

I smirk as i stand from my spot and limp my way upstairs to get Ponyo from my room and back down stairs where they are still arguing.

I move past the group of guys and insert the disc into the DVD player. The movie begins rolling as I sit back down with Tatara.

The looks of pure confusion on their face was priceless.

"Who the hell wants to watch this garbage?" Yata asks angrily.

"I do" I yell out, proudly holding my fractured arm in a cast up. Yata's face blushes, surprised from my response. Tatara and the others burst out into laughter from Yata's reaction.

"I'm kidding Yata, you can change it, I just wanted to mess with you guys" I smile sheepishly. And when I did that realization finally hit me.

I feel happy.

Actually happy.

Even when Saru isn't here.

I think I'll be okay. For once.

"Hey Naomi can I talk to you?" Kusanagi calls out. I stand up wobbly and limp over to the bar.

"Yeah?"

"The Blues want to talk to you tomorrow about the whole incident. We tried holding this off as long as possible to give you space and time to heal but they have to finish the report by the end of tomorrow"

"Yeah that's okay, I understand" I nod in understanding.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to" Mikoto says, sitting next to Anna on a bar stool.

"You just don't want me to go talk to them. But I don't mind. It's the least I can do since they helped"

"Good to hear kid. We'll leave tomorrow morning okay?"

I nod my head once more before turning and making my way back to the couch. Going to see the Blues tomorrow might mean seeing Saruhiko and who knows how that'll go. I hope all well even though I am in the process of moving on from him. Well tomorrow will determine the outcome.

Authors note real quick:

Thank you all for getting this story to 2k! It honestly means so much and seeing you all comment, vote and follow me honestly makes me smile and makes me continue to write. I'm sorry I'm always slow with updating but I'm also attempting to write another fan fiction at this same time and getting some chapters written before I post them on here (anyone into twenty one pilots?)

Also, I want a new cover for this story so if anyone is up to making a fitting cover, I'd be glad to dedicate a chapter to you and give you credit. Please let me know if you can.

Again, thank you so much for everything, I love you all.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.3K 203 7
Ryomen Sukuna x Fem!Reader On the surface, Ryomen Sukuna might just be your regular bad boy with big ego who didn't care for anyone but himself. But...
2.6K 24 11
What if the story we saw was a premonition of events to come! Mikoto's sister dreams of her brother one night! Not even knowing who this person was...
123K 5.9K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
15.7K 756 24
Ukai Keishin x Reader ➳ The past wasn't meant to reflect in the future, for her she was always deemed perfect. No matter how hard her life seem...