Killer Bad Girl | COMPLETED

By aisha-ann

She returned a different person, with a new mindset and a new outlook to match it. The girl that once cared t... More

chapter | zero
ffs
chapter | one
chapter | two
chapter | three
chapter | four
chapter | five
chapter | six
chapter | seven
chapter | eight
chapter | nine
chapter | ten
chapter | eleven
chapter | twelve
chapter | thirteen
chapter | fourteen
chapter | fifteen
chapter | sixteen
chapter | seventeen
chapter | eighteen
chapter | nineteen
chapter | twenty
chapter | twenty-two
chapter | twenty-three
chapter | twenty-four
chapter | twenty-five
chapter | twenty-six
Chapter 27: "The show-down Part 1"
chapter | twenty-eight
chapter | twenty-nine
chapter | thirty
chapter | thirty-one
chapter | thirty-two
chapter | thirty-three
chapter | thirty-four
chapter | thirty-five
chapter | thirty-six
Chapter 37: Waiting for you.
Chapter 38: Pranking Punk Kids
Chapter 39: {Rythmic beating} Part. 1
Chapter 40: {Rythmic beating} Part. 2
Chapter 41: {F*ck Phones}
Chapter 42: {Threats}
Chapter 43: {Heartless}
Chapter 43: Part 2 {Heartless}
Chapter 44: {Kidnapped}
Chapter 45 {Locked away}
Chapter 46: Sweetheart
Chapter 47 - Forgive
Chapter 48 - Fury
Chapter 49 - For Her
Chapter 50 - Epilogue

chapter | twenty-one

10K 317 75
By aisha-ann

comment ⌨️
vote 💫

I looked back towards the girl, her small hands clawing at my wrists, trying to get me to let go. "I'm so so sorry," I whispered to her, applying a little more pressure. A single tear fell from her eyes and My heart stopped. I saw myself in her. I saw a fighter. A scared child. I quickly Jumped off her and she sat up coughing and choking for breath. I almost killed a kid.

I yelled to penguin, that I wouldn't fight.

I was too caught up in that fact, to realize that everyone in the crowd was no longer paying attention to us. They were all looking towards Ryder who lay on the floor blood rushing out his side, Chase stood over him fuming, a knife in his ha- "Sasha!"

No. I jumped off the stage to run to him. But I was thrown back by guards. Penguin was screaming about getting a first aid kit and doctor, he yelled about how he could get destroyed because some kid died without signing a con- "Sasha!" An unknown voice kept calling to me but I ignored it, I have to save him. He's gonna die because of me.

I fell to the floor. Ryder was taken away- "Sasha wake up- HOLY CRAP!" Something or someone shook my body and I jumped up sitting up in my bed. I stared at the pink wall, a thick layer of sweat covering my body, I looked into the mirror on the wall, my golden brown hair was everywhere, my eyes bloodshot, my skin completely pale. I looked dead.

It was just a dream Sasha, a nightmare. I closed my eyes tightly, the images of Ryder's lifeless body still staining my mind.

He's dead because of you Sasha, a dark voice in the back of my head whispered. It was right.

I should have saved him. I opened my eyes and looked at whoever had woken my up, I hoped with all my heart that it was Damian, he wouldn't question me, just be Damian and make some shitty joke.

I frowned and sighed getting out of the bed, I saw the familiar brown eyes of my older brother staring at me, his gaze blazed with confusion and worry. I ignored him and went to my wardrobe, I stuffed my normal clothes aside, looking for my 'Good-girl clothes.'

"Are you ok?" His voice whispered, I paused and turned towards him slowly. He stood up, from leaning over the bed to wake me up earlier, he stared at his feet, he couldn't even look me in the eyes. I laughed darkly and turned away from him again. I heard him sigh before walking out the pink castle and closing the door lightly behind him. Like you even cared.

I grabbed some random clothes and went into my bathroom to have a shower. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and washed my body with my favorite black rose sent. I stood in the shower my eyes closed and I mumbled lightly to a random tune, just basking in the calmness that the hot water brought to me. My head hung low tilting over, towards my fee- "Sasha?" There was a few light knocks on the door and Damian's voice called for me. I didn't bother answering and continued to mumble the songs lyrics. The knocks stopped and I guessed Damian had left, "Please hurry up, you can't be late on your first day!"

I nodded, not caring if he could see of not.

After a few more calming moments, I reluctantly grabbed a hanging towel and left the steamy hot shower. I dressed in the clothes I picked out earlier and looked into the mirror, the glass was fogged from the heat of the shower. I brought my hand up and cleared the steamy glass enough so that I could see, the monster staring into the mirror.

I was wearing a pink Denim jacket with a yellow tank top underneath, I had some black leggings and brown ugg boots. The outfit was disturbing, to say the least- I looked like a walking rainbow, I curled my freshly cut and dyed hair. The golden locks fell to my sides, my hair was still a bit longer than most girls. Even after Blondie had left her mark, by cutting it at least 3 inches shorter. I put them in two high piggie-tales. I looked into the mirror and burst out laughing. Jesus, I have never looked weirder in my life. I could even make a potato look good right now.

I put on a thick layer of makeup, consisting of foundation, mascara & a lot of purple eye shadow. I brushed my straight white teeth and left the bathroom, I looked around the room. What am I missing? Aha! I walked over to the desk grabbing my shoulder bag and books for the day.

My stomach grumbled and I casually strolled into the kitchen, Damian sat at the bench with his headphones in, dancing with his eyes shut tightly and mouthing words to a random song. What is wrong with him? Clearly a lot.

After standing there watching him in horror, I decided that I couldn't take anymore. My poor eyes were stinging. To.Much.Damian. I walked over to him and slapped the headphones off his head, "SASHA! Why? I was listening to my jam." He pouted leaned down, ready to pick them up. I kicked them across the floor and they slammed into the fridge. Smashing and turning in oddly deformed ways, that I'm sure headphones aren't supposed too.

I smirked and looked at the creature who's name is Damian. His mouth was open and his eyes wide like a deer in headlights. "Ho-w?W-w-hhat? SASHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I casually ignored him and walked over to the bench grabbing an apple and bit down on the delicious fruit. I love apples.

I turned back to Damian as he laughed at my very expressive outfit, I leaned back on the table top, he shook his head from right-to-left snapping out of his shocked daze. He smirked as if he knew something that I didn't, "Well that wasn't very well behaved, now was it?" He was talking about the headphone thing, I shrugged and took another bite out of my apple. "I guess you won't be driving to school today." I paused crewing and urged him to continue.

I was so excited to drive my beast again. He's such a bully, taking away kids dreams and crushing them under his fat feet. "I'm driving Damian." I reached out to grab the keys that were on the counter, he snatched them up before I could. "Damian." I threatened and put my hand out towards him, signaling that he gives my keys back. "Nope can do Sasha, you broke so many rules yesterday while driving. I have to confiscate them for a week." My mouth fell open. I JUST GOT THAT CAR. I glared at him, but didn't respond, he helped me out when I was drunk. He isn't going to give me many chances.

He jumped from his stool and put my keys in his pocket, "And don't threaten me. I could easily take you in a fight," Oh little do you know, "Plus I'm you police advisor so you have to follow my rules."

I followed Damian out the door to his crappy car. I paused, when I saw it, yep that was defiantly gonna get the 'good girl pick on me' Look across. He pulled the door open and hopped in, Damian was either clueless or ignoring my obvious dislike for his crappy car. Never the less, I jumped in after him.

=============

"Sasha?" Nope fuck you, Damian, "Oh come on!" I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! "OK! Sasha fine, you can have your car keys back. But you're not driving to school." I sighed and finally turned to Damian as he drove his shitty car.

"Why not?"

He slammed the car breaks down causing me to go flying into the dashboard. I groaned, when I made contact with the hard plastic. I should have put my fucking seat belt on, instead of ignoring Damian when he told me too. I turned towards Damian and glared at him, "Why in fucks name did you just stomp on the breaks, you dumbass?! Are you fucking kidding me?!That's it! First my car keys, then you try and kill me your dea-" He cut me off.

Damian is skating on really thin ice right now.

"Why not? Why not?! WHY NOT! SASHA YOU DRIVE LIKE A DRUNK GORILLA!?!?"

I grumbled and didn't bother replying to Damian, he started up the car and continued driving. I'm a perfectly good driver, plus after that little stunt, he just pulled, I'M PROBABLY BETTER THEN HIM! Oh! I know why he won't let me drive, he's jealous of my skills. That's it! That peasant- "We're here,"

I snapped out of my inner rant and looked out the window, I sat up straighter in my seat, students flooded the car park. All chatting mindlessly in their little groups. Believe me, when I say, I really hate school, more specifically, this one.

"Sasha?" I turned towards Damian, he looked at me is green eyes shining with concern.

"I will be fine Damian."

"I know you will, you're the strongest person I know. Just- be careful" I sighed and grabbed my bag, I pulled the door open and turned back to him just before I stepped out, "After all when am I not?" He rolled his eyes and hopped out of the car, at the same time I did.

Kids continued their conversations, a few looked at us, as we approached the front school doors, Damian confidently strode alongside me. He was dressed in casual clothes because the students or locals aren't supposed to know that I have a police monitor. I have dressed as a nerd, after all, it would just be really suspicious if he strut-his-stuff behind me in a policemen uniform. Damian will be playing a 'high school student' while we are here for the 8 months. Even if he's over 20, he sorta looks the part.

We went to the front office and I bit back the massive urge growing in my stomach, telling me to sucker punch all the fuckers looking at me obnoxiously.

Like I was new prey. I now understand why all nerds are shy.

"Hello there how may I help you two today?" The old administration lady greeted as she noticed our presence, directing her gaze more towards Damian. I coughed to get her attention, she turned and laughed at me, and muttered something along the lines of, weird-little-freak.

"Hello, my name is Damian and this is Sasha night. I'm sure you have been filled in on the details about this little rascal," Damian gestured towards me and I rolled my eyes at him and glared at the administration lady.

Her eyes widened and she lost her whole bitchy fiasco, she began scavenging around the sheets on her desk, "O-hh ye-ah, he-e-re is your timetable, locker cod-de, and the map of the school-l have a nice d-day!" She rushed out and stuffed the sheets at Damian.

He laughed and wished her the same before pushing me out of the office as I continued death staring down the old hag for fun.

"Ok so Sasha, I reallllyyyy have to go to the bathroom, so go find your locker and I will meet you there. Then we will go to your first class." I nodded in response and read over the sheets while making my way towards my locker.

Kids now flooded the hallways and laughed in their little groups while making fun of my outfit. I swear if I was allowed to be myself, they would all be taught a serious lesson.

I finally found my locker and made a disgusted sound at what I found waiting there. My brother Nathan and from what I could tell was the 'It crowd' stood around my locker area all chatting, making out, or laughing and pushing around the less genetically fortunate.

Ok, so game plan time.

Get to my locker be polite, stuff my shit in there, then run like Usain Bolt out of there.

Yeah, that will do. No fights or dramatic shit that will expose the real me.

I approached them faking innocence and shyness. Nathan raised his gaze as he saw me approaching and frowned in confusion.

"Excuse me? May I pretty please get to my locker?" Go Sasha, mental high five! No bitchy or sarcastic comment! Shut up you said one sentence.

They didn't pay attention and continued what they were doing. Rude. I coughed loudly to get their attention, they all paused what they were doing and slowly turned to me.

I put on a fake smile and directed it at all of then, some giggled and whispered shamelessly about me, in front of me making fun if my clothes.

Remind me to decapitate Damian later.

"May I pretty please get to my locker?" I pointed to the locker in the middle of the group, some moved out of the way but everyone in the hallway paused when a mocking laugh echoed through the now quiet hall.

I looked at the 'it crowd' as a figure submerged through the middle.

I almost didn't recognize her, with all her makeup and slutty attire, but how could I ever forget my old best friend?

Ruby. Ryder's cousin. My old best friend.

My heartbeat sped up and I zoned out thinking about how close we used to be before everything happened. Her, Nathan, Ryder and I, were all so close inseparable, to say the least.

"And who might you be?" She asked raising a perfect brown eyebrow, her dark brown Curley hair falling around her. I didn't bother answering her question and motioned to my locker. If I talk she might recognize my voice.

"What little nerd, cat got your tongue?"

I don't know, but I will totally ask the next cat I see.

I shook my head from left to right and began walking towards my locker. Lowering my head and staring at my feet. I'm really good at pretending to be scared, maybe I should be an actor?

She grabbed my arm, as I went to walk past her. I stiffened, I hate when people touch me. She roughly pushed me into my locker by my shoulders causing me to wince. Nathan stood taller and began walking towards Ruby.

I have him a look that said 'don't you dare' he nodded frowning and went back to his original place.

"I asked you a question you little bitch." She sneered in my ear. I'm not going to hurt Ruby, she's this person because of me.

"I'm a nobody..." I mumbled, deciding that answer would satisfy her.

She laughed darkly and pushed me towards my locker, "Exactly bitch your nothing, so don't talk to my people, unless spoken too. Get your shit, then get out of my face. Your pathetic-ness is making my eyes sting." She walked away with her posse following behind, Nathan being one.

I walked over and opened my locker ignoring all the stares that I was receiving from the left-over students.

I grabbed my stuff and Damian came up to me from behind, "So what did I miss?"

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
795K 18.2K 34
Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| *** He threw me on the bed and...
3.9K 126 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...
246K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...