Gamers

By DeadDontLie

In the supernatural world, the creatures are countless and they manifest among the living undetected. The mos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 25

35 8 9
By DeadDontLie

General POV.

"He's healed." David informed Mia, peeking his head through the door.

"Seriously?" She jumped a little bit too excitedly from the bed and raced till the resting Harry on their couch.

Harry had been passed out for a week. He healed little by little and they hesitated whether to get help or not. David tried calling Scott McCall but he was unreachable. So they left Harry on the couch and they managed to function couch-less.

Mia crouched down near his face and held his hand.

"He's not as cold as he was." She said, happiness flooding her eyes.

David nodded and put on his blazer, hence he was going to work and he dismissed himself.

Mia ate, watched TV, showered, shaved, ate again, cooked something nice for David, napped, watched TV again.

And during the show, she heard shuffling on the couch. She turned and enthusiastically squeaked when she saw Harry getting up. She attacked him in a hug and Harry dropped back on the couch from the sudden movement.

"Oh my God! Finally. You're alive." She poked his cheeks, grinning and he swatted her hand and got up.

"How long have I-"

"A week. Sharp." She replied already knowing the question.

"Harry, what happened?" She asked her eyes filled with worry at the flashback.

"This happened." Harry stepped closer until his face was inches away.

She thought they were going to kiss in reality finally.

But then, he held her necklace. The golden one he'd given her.

"It's not a golden necklace, Mia. It's the most powerful summoning spell. I was being tortured but then you held this and said my name, so I was freed from there and summoned here." He explained pulling away.

"Wait, Why were you being tortured?" She enquired.

"The Key." Harry replied.

"The Key?" She raised her eyebrows.

"So they basically tortured the guts out of you for a piece of metal?" She suggested in disbelief and Harry smiled.

"The Key; is a book. A book that-" Harry was interrupted by the door opening.

David came in sight, a little shocked that Harry was standing.

"David," Harry greeted lowering his head.

"Wake-y, wake-y princess." David greeted back with a smile.

"Okay, Harry. Do you mind giving us a second? There's something I wanna tell Mia." David excused but Harry took a challenging step forward.

"So do I." Harry defied for the first time and David raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sure your fella Gamers miss you, so..." David tried but Harry interrupted.

"I am the only Gamer." He cut him off.

"You must be hungry..." David tried again.

"I don't eat." Harry interrupted, smiling.

"Your mom must be worr-" David started but he trailed off when Harry shot him a look.

"Okay Fine, what the hell?" David gave up.

"Mia," Harry turned to Mia.

"I know there's something you wanted to ask me. And the answer is no. I stopped interfering in your dreams since I stopped the murders." Harry comforted her but that made her more panicked.

If that's not Harry, then it's her subconscious mind giving her signals.

"Right." She replied mindlessly with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Now, David. I think there's something you want to confront me about." Harry said and snapped his fingers.

"What the .." David panicked for a moment before realizing that Harry had teleported them elsewhere. Away from Mia.

Trees, trees, trees everywhere. They were in a forest.

"Speak, please." Harry welcomed, snapping David out of his haze.

"First of all, don't tell Mia that we talk frequently. Actually don't tell her that we talk at all." David said.

"Deal. Second of all?" Harry replied swiftly.

"Second of all, don't teleport me without warning 'cuz I barely held my pee." David continued.

"Spare me the details please, now third?" Harry said smiling, he already knew what David wanted to talk about.

"Thirdly, I connected some incidents together and then it hit me.

First, when we were done with this Isabelle spiritualist, you made us visualize a lady as yourself as a distraction till you got into the car. Introducing us to mind illusion.

Then, my conspiracy theory proves that Scott McCall has been working for you. But you made him disappear. You teleported him.

And the whole week in which you were knocked out, he was not spotted, he didn't answer his phone. He was no where to be seen.

And I couldn't help but conclude, that Scott McCall is one of your mind illusions." David dropped and waited for Harry's reaction.

Harry slowly clapped with a smile.

"I thought it'd take you longer." Harry said coolly.

"Wait, you wanted us to know. That's why it's the only ability you told us about." David claimed.

"No, I wanted you to know." Harry revealed.

"You don't want to tell Mia? But that's what I wanted to tell her." David asked.

"No, and I know now you won't tell her." Harry said, confident.

"Yeah? What makes you so sure?" David challenged.

"She'd believe what she wants. And right now, she wants me." Harry said bluntly and David just stood there. Not furious, but frustrated. He couldn't deny the words Harry said were true.

"Fine, I won't tell her. But if you're righ then telling her the truth won't stand between you guys." David said and Harry nodded and turned to leave.

"Wait, there was this message that's supposedly for you while you were out cold." David remembered.

"Message?" Harry tilted his head, his features tangled in curiosity.

"Yeah, it was on the mirror with a thick black liquid, it said; stay out of harm's way Harry." David informed and Harry scrunched his eyebrows in deep thought.

"Thank you, David." He thanked politely, ready to leave when David called out again.

"Aren't you gonna zap me back?" David said giving his surroundings a wary look.

"This is literally the forest right across your apartment building." Harry declared.

"Right. I already knew that, by the way." David covered up and Harry chuckled, shaking his head.

--------------------------------------------------

He knew it. The message, it made it clear. How could he not see it?

Of course, Josh, the Keepers and Helpers wouldn't tell him to stay out of harm's way.

It's Harry's Keeper.

The puzzle pieces all came together in his head and he smiled, not believing how he could miss something like that. It was all planned out.

No one can access the Crystal balls room that easily with all the enchanments and curses Isabelle makes.

He teleported into her living room and she was reading a book, her back to him.

"Isabelle. You have something to tell me." Harry said.

She rested her book on the table and took off her glasses, slowly standing up and facing Harry.

"Took you long enough." She said.

"Why?" Harry enquired.

"Why, what?" She faked clueless-ness.

"Why did you let the Keeper take the Crystal?" Harry clarified, his tone collected.

"Honestly, because he's the only person who can keep it safe." She replied.

"Why do you care? I can take care of my own safety." Harry said.

"No, they'll come for it Harry. I think you've seen what a single interrupted torturing course with James can do." She remarked

"Which reminds me, How did you get out of there?" She asked.

"A summoning spell." Harry replied casually.

"I'm not that stupid, Harry. The traps and chains you were held in, they can't be broken by any summoning spell I recall." She concluded and when Harry remained silent, she realized.

"The Key. You created an unbreakable summoning spell from the Key." She continued and Harry checked the time as a gesture of boredom.

"Yes, you're right. Now back to the original subject. Who's this Keeper?" Harry said impatiently.

"I don't know." She replied briefly.

"Isabelle." Harry said sternly.

"I don't know, Harry. He had a human form and a name but it's impossible." She said looking away.

"Tell me."

"He was your mind illusion, Harry. He was Scott McCall."

'^434^; 8 (*; $337&:689, $25:8

Sorry ya tyty nset embare7 xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 156 28
Hello my name is Lelia. I have one parent a mother but she is hardly home. I don't believe in scary stuff but I guess I have to do that now when HE c...
867K 36.4K 53
Raine never liked overconfident people, and Harry never liked judgemental ones. But when everything around them isn't what it seems to be, all they n...
Scream [H.S AU] By jay

Mystery / Thriller

4.1K 216 21
☠︎ PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER ☠︎ 𝘰𝘣·𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 (𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣) 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦) 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺...
41K 709 39
It has been 3 months since Scarlett's disappearance. Her father, an FBI agent, has been looking for her everywhere since then. He knows something has...