A New Friend {C O M P L E T...

UndyneTheUndying08 által

Frisk has had a hard life. Abused by her parents because she is "a mistake." The reason why her parents call... Több

A/N
Not So Alone
Meeting New "Friends"
Meeting New "Friends"-Pt 2
Nightmare & Shopping Disaster
Saved
Dance Battle
Death By...Dancing?
Waterfall
An Invitation?
Halloween Party
Halloween Party-Part 2
Hangover
Grillby's
Dead?!
Mourning
He's Alive!
Reunited
A/N
The VOID
The VOID-Part 2
A/N: New Schedule
Celebration
Meeting Asgore
The Barrier
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
"I'm Doing This"
Letters
A/N: Tagged & A Surprise!
The Surface
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
Her Coma
Her Coma-Part 2
Her Coma-Part 3
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
She's Awake!
Breath of Fresh Air
New Life
A/N: A Specific Comment
Late Night Fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
A/N: MOTHA F------ PROM!!
Epilogue
A/N: Q&A!

A/N: Wednesday Q&A

2.6K 72 54
UndyneTheUndying08 által

Hey cinnabons!
See that up there? At the top? That's the every day notifications. 70-90 a day. Wanna know a fun fact? I go through it. I look at every single vote, comment, new followers, my story added to someone's reading list, replies, EVERYTHING! Because I love all of my cinnabons!
(Also, if you want music to read along with this, go up to the photo and swipe to da left!!)

Anyways, here's the Q&A!

@GracyPuppy asks...
Q: Do you have any siblings? If so, do you enjoy their existence or despise it?
A: I'm an only child. Do NOT tell me I'm lucky. Because I'm not. I'm very lonely all of the time, and it sucks. I wish I did have a sibling. Brother or sister, older or younger, I wouldn't care.

BSherred  asks...
Q: What got you to start writing fanfics?
A: Story time! I was looking through the internet, searching up Sans X Frisk fanfictions. Then I found Wattpad. The first story/fanfic I've ever read was MarkiplierFan96  's story "See You on the Other Side." I made myself my own account and I saw the option to create my own story. I flipped out, and so I gave it a shot. You could say I was inspired by her to write my own too! Another reason was that I love to read, and the idea of being able to make MY OWN stories the way I want was mind blowing to me at a young age. So I took it from there and here I am today!

@FrisktheAngle16 asks... (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE!!)
Q: Can you have them (guessing Frisk and Sans) make out instead of adding lemons?
A: Okay. To answer your question...there will be (of course) more make out sessions! Seriously, don't worry! ;D
As for lemons...I've seen each and every one of your guys's comments. I'll occasionally see people wanting me to write a lemon. At first, it stressed me the fuck out but..
Guys... I've never written a lemon and shown it to hundreds of people before. If I do write a lemon, PLEASE bare with me.. It won't be the greatest. I'll write a lemon!! Please be patient with me, because I've never done it before. Of course, there will be a warning for those innocents out there (if I'm doing it). ^w^

Anonymous asks...
Q: When was the first time you discovered anime?
A: I was 10 years old. I hated myself, I hated my body, and I hated the people around me! Then I ran away from home. On he streets; I was on the verge of killing myself, I wanted to end it all! But then...I found anime! :D
That was obviously a joke. A friend kept talking about Pokemon and something else (can't remember name). I wanted to know what they were on about, so they told me it was Japanese cartoons called "anime," with many different shows. I got into it from there.

Well, there's the Q&A! Be sure to ask any questions you may have, I'll answer anything you have to ask about me and my personal life!! Woo! ~////~

See you soon cinnabons! Love you all!! <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.8K 135 17
Frisk has freed all the monsters from the underground; this story takes place a few years later. By this time Frisk is living with Sans and Papyrus...
1.5K 146 61
(Complete)Hopeless and in despair, Sans never thought he could escape the resets and continues caused by FRISK that tormented his life. But, when he...
382 38 22
[DISCONTINUED STORY] Thank you to everyone who stuck by 💕 --------------------------------------------- ⚠WARNING⚠ Mature Themes Up Ahead so please...
234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...