Rejected mate

Von comebackdarling

"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is s... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

8.4K 249 71
Von comebackdarling

Liana's P.O.V

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. For a minute I forgot everything that has happened and I felt scared. What if this really is some kind of dream, and I'll wake up? I suffered so much and I don't think I could take any more of it.

But then I opened my eyes and realized that this wasn't a dream, it was all real and I'm alive at this moment, right now. I felt calm, at ease, even though I knew this feeling is just for a short period of time. Because it is either a bad gut feeling or the point that I haven't eaten in like, forever.

Suddenly I felt something moving beside me. As I looked to my right I saw Colton, still sleeping peacefully. He actually looked really attractive, even when he was sleeping, but I quickly pushed those thoughts away. I know it is normal to think about him like that, but for me it's kinda weird. Don't judge me, and don't give that annoyed look. I know that you're giving to me like, right now.

"Good morning" Colton said.

Funny to admit it, but I flinched, because I didn't expect him to wake up, I mean, now.

"Good morning" I replied as I watched him yawn. That was sexy... Nevermind, forget that I said that.

"When did you wake up?"

"Not too long ago, maybe moments before you did" I said. "So, do you have any plans for us today?"

"In fact I do. Even though you came just yesterday, but I actually planned something for us"

Oh, boy. I felt scared, don't get me wrong, I felt safe in his presence, but there still was  this uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Oh, okay" I replied.

As I got out of bed, I felt different, I mean nothing really changed, but something was different, I felt refreshed and more healthy. As weird as it sounds like.

"It's because  we are with our REAL mate" my wolf said. Well, I'm surprised she appeared right now, I thought she was gone for a moment.

"Oh, there you are, and I thought you left me here all alone"

"Oh, shush, you know I wouldn't leave YOU all alone. We are the same person. That would be just crazy" she replied.

By the time I was done talking to her, I noticed a hand right in front of me, so my natural reaction was to flinch,in  which resulted Colton asking a lot of questions.

"Liana? What happened? You dozed off again is everything okay? And why did you flinch?"

"Oh, sorry I was just talking to my wolf, that's why I was dozed off, I'll try to control it more often"

"And what about the flinching?" He kept on asking.

"Nothing, that was just a natural reaction" I laughed it off. Jesus, why won't he stop asking these questions.

I mean, it's normal to him to ask all these questions, but I'm not used to it, blame me.

"Okay.." he said unsure. "So, as I was saying, we will get dressed and then I'll give you a tour around the territory. Sounds good?"

"Yeah, of course, and is that it?"

"Well yeah, considering how large this territory is, we might be taking the whole day. You wanted to do something else?" he asked.

"No, I was just wondering was that it" I tried acting normal and happy, for his sake, but I failed. Horribly. Doesn't matter, he didn't ask any questions about that. 

"Okay. If you want you can wait here or wander around, see the house for yourself, I'm going to jump into the shower and freshen up."

"The only thing I would like to jump is his bones"  My wolf said to me.

Just thinking about it made me blush, I hope he won't notice that. I'm already in an awkward position. 

"Yeah, sure I'll just be here" I managed to say that while my cheeks were flushed.

Colton turned and all I could think of was how good his back muscles were looking, but I had to turn away because I didn't want my wolf to get horny and crazy.

"Hey, I heard that, don't deny it, you feel whatever I feel"

"Sure sure, don't get your panties in a twist"

Colton opened the bathroom door and looked at me.

"Who are you talking to? Were you saying that to me?"

Shit. I said it out loud, now he will definitely think that I'm  a weirdo. I had one chance to not screw this up and I blew it. Go Liana, the crowd is cheering. 

"N-nothing, go shower, I'll wait here" I said. 

He looked at me funny and closed the door. After a while I heard water running. No matter how much I tried, I kept thinking about him and his muscles, water running on his skin that looks like he was sun kissed and that V line... Okay I need to stop, get a grip.

Since I'm such a noisy person I decided to snoop around a little, I noticed he had a couple of photos of his family I assume, so I went towards them to inspect. 

Photos were standing on his chest of drawers. The first one that I picked up was the middle one, it showed a young boy, probably 12-13 years old, next to his right was an older couple and to his left was a beautiful blonde girl I assume the same age as that boy. I'm no genius but I understood that the boy is Colton, next to him his parents and possibly his sister. I don't know why but I got jealous a little bit. I mean, it's probably his sister right? I still couldn't shake off the jealousy.

"Happy family, right?" Colton said behind me.

Not gonna lie, I got scared, I didn't hear him walking up behind me. I almost dropped the photo, good thing I caught it in time.

"I'm sorry, I-i didn't mean to invade your privacy by looking at them"

"Are you serious? You're my mate, of course you have the right to look at them. By the way, it's just a family photo, nothing special"

"It would be special to me" I murmured. 

"What?" He asked by stepping next to me.

"Nothing." I said as I looked at him. 

And boy did he look good, his hair was still  a bit wet from the shower, he was wearing blue khaki shorts and a plain black T-shirt. I don't understand how a simple outfit can make someone look this good. 

"Done checking me out?" Colton smirked.

"I-i was j-just.." he cut me off "I'm joking. Since I finished, do you want to use the bathroom? I can bring some new clothes if you want" 

"Yeah that would be nice"

He turned around and left the room, probably to get me some new clothes. 

I walked to the bathroom and everytime it takes my breath away. You can't compare this to my old pack house. 

I undressed and got into the shower, turned the water on and made it hot, but not too hot. It felt good, amazing, I felt like the dirt, that was not only on the outside but on the inside as well, was finally being washed off. While I was in the shower I brushed my teeth with some some new toothbrushes that I found. And I know, for some people it's weird to brush your teeth in the shower. But hey, one less job is done in the bathroom. 

As I got out, I noticed a pile of clothes on the counter. I dried myself off, but I let my hair to dry naturally. I got a dressed and it was some black leggings with a white blouse. Nothing special but it made me smile. I didn't wear nice clothes in my old pack house, so this was a change. 

I walked out of the bathroom and I noticed Colton sitting on his bed, texting someone. 

"Hey, I'm done"

He looked up and just stared at me. Nonstop. Looking me up and down. I don't know if it made me uncomfortable or good. 

"I-is there something wrong? Something on my face?"

"No, you look perfect. I'm stunned by your looks. I'm actually the luckiest man alive" He said smiling. 

I blushed. That was very sweet of him to say that. And I think that I'm the luckiest girl ever. I just didn't say it to him. 

"Thanks. You don't look too bad either."

He laughed while standing up and walking towards me.

"So since we both are freshened up. What about that tour I was talking about or maybe do you have something else in mind?" Colton smiled while extending his hand for me. 

"No, I think I'll just stick it with the tour, for now" I said as I took his hand. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40K 1.2K 33
Being mated from a young age, I thought that I was the luckiest girl in the world. Only to realize, that everything is not what it seems.
14 0 6
I never imagined how meeting my mate was going to go, but I never imagined it to be a prank that went too far. I never imagined that the alpha was go...
341K 11.6K 36
Myths and Legends... almost everyone believes they are just fantasies made up by an overactive imagination. The powers I posses are supposedly myths...
3.1K 181 30
For 27 years the Wolves have all had an alliance together. All packs including the Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western, and every smaller pack in be...