Found on the Streets

بواسطة _Depresso_

Since there are NO petstuck aus where as sollux is the owner and eridan is the pet I decided to make one. I d... المزيد

prologue
A/N
Survived?
Can I Trust You
Talking to karkat
A/N
NOT AN UPDATE
Eridan meets the others
A really crappy chapter :)
help me plz(not an update)
Questions Answers and Fear
lol (not an update)
Poor little guy
School and a Lawsuit
your opinions guys
I ran out of ideas fuck man
Pool day!!
yay!
random A/N
plz read
Weirder Than Normal
Some random stuff this is the 23 thing i posted on this thing
guys....
the finale
thanks for reading
what's this?
what

Finally an update

805 44 13
بواسطة _Depresso_

(Enjoy Henry Stickmen Lame Ending)
Sollux had filed a report on Justin and went through a super long super boring trial. It was so boring I'm going into it. So and so Justin got arested. (?) And through tons of investigation the police found out he was related to the convict Jack noir. (Haha I'm so bad at this) But! Justin won't be out for a while, and I mean a while! So you thing this story is over and man am I breaking the fourth wall but no!
Eridan has been acting weird lately and it has been bugging sollux. Determined, sollux when to try to find out what it was. "Hey ED."
"Oh hello sol." Eridan smiled. THE FUCKING TROLL SMILED! LIKE THE FIRST TIME EVER!
"You have been actiing weiird lately. I2 anythiing botheriing you?"
Eridan shook his head "No nothing.", a tint of violet just bright enough to be visible arosed on the troll. Sollux ,of course, didn't understand and just nodded and walked away. He just decided to look up more stuff about trolls. Now back to eridan. I can't belivve I'm flushed for sol.. I mean he is a human, I'm a troll that is just wweird! Eridan thought to himself shaking the thought off he sighs and and takes a nap.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
14.3K 821 11
in which, shin soo-eun, a junior resident from seoul national hospital gets transferred to a military clinic in sungjin military base as her punishme...
766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...