RWBY - Her Savior (discontinu...

Par xPikaPowerx

****This version is DISCONTINUED, a REWRITE is in progress! Please read the latest update chapter for more in... Plus

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - An Encounter
Chapter 3 - A Chat
Chapter 4 - The New Girl
Chapter 5 - A Worried Yang & Teacher
Chapter 6 - The Reveal
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 - Acceptance
Chapter 10 - Yangs Secret
Chapter 11 - Accepting The Affection
Chapter 12 - The Warning
Chapter 13 - Heat
Chapter 14 - Let Me See It
Chapter 15 - A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Broken
Chapter 17 - Player Yang
Chapter 18 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 19 - Farewell
Chapter 20 - Feelings
Chapter 21 - Blacked Out
Chapter 22 - Old "Friends"
Chapter 23 - Exciting Reunion
Chapter 24 - Explanations
Chapter 25 - Start of Something New
Chapter 26 - Homecoming?
Chapter 27 - Vests & Dresses
Chapter 28 - The Dance
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ ANYWAY
Chapter 29 - After Party Fun
Chapter 30 - Let's Calm Down
Chapter 31 - Memories?
Chapter 32 - We... What?
Chapter 33 - A... Real Home?
Chapter 34 - The Awakening?
Chapter 35 - Sudden Urges
Chapter 36 - Dragon
Chapter 37 - Yin
Chapter 38 - Candles
Chapter 39 - In Pig
Chapter 40 - News
Chapter 41 - Black Ribbon
Chapter 42 - Our Story
I'm Sorry ...
Quick Update (1)
Chapter 43 - The Little One
Very IMPORTANT Update.
Another very IMPORTANT update (an exciting one for certain fans)

Chapter 7 - The Scent

4.3K 123 58
Par xPikaPowerx

Song: SWS - If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic Ver.)

--------------------

~Song Starts (0:00)~

Stay for tonight, If you want to I can show you

~Blake lays on the grass with her eyes closed as the moon shines over her~

What my dreams are made of, As I'm dreaming of your face

~Images of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang appear behind her as she is laying down~

I've been away for a long time, Such a long time

~Blake's eyes open and she sits up looking up at the shining moon~

And I miss you there

~Blake turns around with tears in her eyes~

I can't imagine being anywhere else

~Blake's bow is blown away by the wind as it passes Yang~

I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

~Blake and Yang gaze at each other and the story title "Her Savior" appears between the two~

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I could sing you a song

~Blake is seen playing piano, singing while thinking about Yang~

But I don't think words can express your beauty, It's singing to me

~Yang is leaning against the door listening to Blake play and sing~

How the hell did we end up like this?

~Ruby and Weiss face each others back with saddening looks~

You bring out the beast in me

~Yang's eyes turn red~

I fell in love from the moment we kissed, Since then we've been history

~Weiss is standing on the rooftop with a background image of her and Ruby's lips almost touching~

They say that love is forever

~Ruby and Weiss are holding hands~

Your forever is all that I need

~Blake is holding onto Yang~

Please stay as long as you need

~Blake looks up at Yang with tears~

Can't promise that things won't be broken

~Yang wipes away the tears on Blake's face~

But I swear that I will never leave

~Yang hugs Blake and pets her head~

Please stay forever with me

~Blake's eyes widen and then close, her ears flatten against her head~

If you want to, I can show you

~A view of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang from a far walking together~

If you want to, I can show you

~Still image of Blake, Yang, Ruby, and Weiss taking a group photo selfie with wide smiles~

~End Song (1:36)~

--------------------

Peace

That's how it felt for Blake.

When she slowly started to drift away she felt at peace. Knowing that it would all finally be over just felt so...

At peace

The smile never left her face when she found herself laying on the floor in a pool of her own blood. It was finally going to be all over. The pain and misery would finally all go away, she could finally rest now.

But why does it feel as if she could still feel warmth and flesh? She slowly opens her eyes as she finds herself in the same meadow as before and laying in the same flowerbed.

Just what is it about this place that seems so familiar to her? She felt as if she has been here before, she just can't put her finger on it. Maybe in her childhood? Who knows, she just can't seem to pinpoint the feeling.

She sits up and sees Yang across from her once more like last time, staring at her as her hair blows with the wind. Just what is it with this girl that is so interested in Blake?

Blake grits her teeth in anger from seeing her "Just what is it that you want from me?" she says with a growl edging in her voice.

Yang looks at her calmly and a small smile appears on her face.

"You"

Blake's eyes widen from the response. Her? She wants her? But why? What is so special about Blake that Yang could so possible want her? What does this mean? What does she mean? Does she mean as friends? Partner? Lover?

No...

It couldn't possibly be any of those, after all, she barely knows the girl and the girl barely knows her.

So just what is it about her?

Yang turns around and starts to walk away.

Wait...

Golden Blonde Hair....

Hasn't she seen that before? But, from where?

"WAIT!"

Blake quickly sits up while she tries to reach for Yang only to find herself in her own dorm room sitting up from her bed.

'Wait what?'

Wasn't she dead? She brought her hands to her face as she felt wetness on her cheeks.

Tears?

Was she crying?

But the dead don't cry so surely she was alive. But why? Why was she alive? She made sure that the cuts were deep enough. So how is it possible that she was alive?

"You're awake"

Blake turned towards the sound of the voice to find Yang sitting on the window sill.

"How are you feeling?" She asks still looking out the window sill.

Blake still processing why Yang was here snapped out of her confusion and looked away from her with a bit uncertainty.

"Uhm I uh feel fine, just a little um sore" she scratches her head.

"That's good to hear, besides the sore part of course" Yang gets off the window sill and closes it.

"You really scared me Blake" she sits on her bedside.

"Why are you here?" Blake asks she looks at her.

"Hmm well, for starters this is my room now well our room I should say"

'Our room?'

Blake looks around the room and notices another bed and some posters on the wall and some other things that were indeed not hers.

"What do you mean by that?" she raises a brow.

"What do you think? Silly, we're roommates now" Yang lightly taps Blake's nose as she gets up from her bedside.

Blake scrunches her nose as she looks at it then sneezes.

"Haha sorry, I forgot that your nose is probably sensitive isn't it?" Yang sits on her own bed smiling.

"Is that weird?" She asks as she rubs her nose.

"Nope" Yang says popping the P.

"It's actually normal in your defense" she stretches.

"In... my defense?" Blake gives her a confused look.

Yang, remembering of the event a couple days ago thought about whether or not she should tell Blake that she knew of her heritage. If she were to tell her now she would surely be angry or possibly scared but if she were to tell her in the future then who knows what Blake might do. Despite knowing that telling her now would be the best option she decided to wait later in the future. A decision that she knew she would probably surely regret.

But why should it matter to Blake if she knew of her heritage? Yang sees her as Blake, not as a Faunus. Is she really afraid of what she will think of her? Yet again she remembers what Ozpin, Glynda, and Oobleck have told her and how people have treated her since people found out about it. But does Blake really think that Yang will treat her the same as how others have been treating her?

No...

Yang was smarter than that. She would never do anything to hurt Blake, and seeing that she is already in pain from the results she couldn't bare to see her any more hurt and to just add on to it.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" She smiles.

~GRrrRllLlL~

Yang looks at a blushing Blake as she looks away from Yang.

'Blake has been out for awhile so it would make sense for her to be hungry'

Yang chuckles as she walks over to the mini fridge that she brought with her and takes out a Sandwich, chips, and water and brings it over to Blake.

"You must be starving, I mean you have been out for awhile" She hands her the food.

"T-thanks..." she takes the food

"How... Long have I been out?" she asks as she stares at the food in front of her.

"A couple days actually, 2-3 days?" she shrugs

Blake looks at her with shock. Has she really been out that long? Even though she knows it's not a long time that is still quite long in her opinion. She lost her train of thought as her nose twitched from picking up a very delicious scent. She sniffs the air as the scent led her nose to the sandwich that was in her hand.

Yang looked at Blake as she looked and sniffed at the sandwich in curiosity. She had to suppress a giggle as she knew why Blake was acting the way she was.

Blake took a bite of the sandwich and she paused. Her eyes widen and her ears twitched under her bow.

It was a Tuna Sandwich.

Yang watched as Blake devoured the sandwich happily while her ears twitched happily as well. Seeing the smile on her face made her happy and calm. This was the first time she had seen Blake smile and to her it was.... Rather cute.

Yang shook her head as she found herself blushing. Why was she blushing? She had no idea.

~Ba-dunk Ba-dunk~

She put her hand where her chest was as she felt her heart start to beat rather quickly.

Why was her heart beating so fast? All because she thought she was cute? She shook her head again as she tried to not think about it so much, not knowing the answer of why.

"You must really like Tuna huh" she says to try to distract herself from her beating heart and thoughts.

Blake froze as she took the last bite of her sandwich. Had she given herself away?

"N-not really..." she looked away from Yang to keep her from seeing her blush.

Yang chuckled "Well it sure looked like it" she smirked

"Well if you don't like it that much then I guess I can throw the rest away" she said with an evil grin.

"No!" Blake turned to her quickly.

"I-I mean if you want to that's fine go ahead" She looked forward not looking at Yang, blushing and also pouting a bit.

Yang bursts out in laughter "You know you're actually really cute when you do that" she wipes a tear from her eye.

Blake looks at her glaring a bit then looks forward again pouting. "I-I do not ..."

Yang chuckles "Haha well don't worry I won't throw it away, I can tell how much you like it. If you want I'll even buy more"

Blake's ears twitched by hearing that and she slowly turned to her giving her a pouty glare look.

"You promise?..."

She smiled at Blake "I pinky swear" holding out her pinky to her.

Blake intertwined her pinky with Yangs and she blushed at the touch. Yang seeing this also blushed not only because of their pinkies touching but because of how freaking cute Blake looked at the moment.

"Ahem, uh yeah... I'm gonna go take a shower... " Yang headed her way towards the bathroom in their room.

"You should get some rest, after all, it's a school night"

Blake still staring at her pinkie didn't pay attention to what she said. Her ears twitched to the sound of the shower getting turned on.

"Oh, by the way if you want you can keep the hoodie. I got tons of others" Yang says as she went to grab a towel from one of her drawers and going back to the bathroom.

'Hoodie?'

Blake realizing that she was not in her own clothes but in a hospital like gown also realized that she was wearing Yang's Black Open Hoodie.

She blushed but she also realized something else. Ever since she woke up she has been smelling a scent that has caught her attention.

It was the scent of a Male.

It wasn't Ozpin, Oobleck or any of the male professors scent that she knew all too well or any of the male students either.

It was a new scent.

Blake removed the hoodie from herself and looked at it cautiously and curiosity. Though she is opposed to the idea her curiosity got the best of her. She brought the hoodie close to her face and took a big wif.

Her nose and ears twitched.

It couldn't be right.

She took a couple more sniffs of the hoodie and brought it even closer.

There was no doubt

The hoodie had no scent of a female

But a scent of a Male .... 

--------------------

Viola! Just on time! 

Well? What do you guys think? What do you think this means? Why does Yang's hoodie have a guys scent? 

Hmm so many questions but no answers... Well, for now, that is :) 

I tried to put just a tiny bit of fluff in this chapter and I don't think I did a very good job at it but oh well. I'll learn as I continue on writing. 

Hope you guys have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter! 

Reviews/Comments are appreciated :) 

Estimated release for Chapter 8: June 2nd 

~ Pika 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38K 1.2K 6
"How do you know her?" Blake blinked. "Just a...thing. I thought I met her at a concert once. Three years ago..." *** Blake Belladonna unexpectedly f...
68.6K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...
20.7K 396 19
Weiss Schnee has turned 21 and her father what's her to work for the family company. But she wishes to keep singing, she is already a very well know...
2.7K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...