three a.m. ➳ zustin a.u.

By iamderekhale

what was supposed to be a 3 a.m. call to his ex turned into something far more. ©inspiringwifi | 2016 More

prologue ➳ at 3 a.m.
one ➳ call back
two ➳ 6a.m.
three ➳ ring ring
four ➳ is it too late now to say
five ➳ new message!
read this (please read it)
six ➳ beautiful
seven ➳ a for awkward
eight ➳ relationshits
nine ➳ snapchat me that
ten ➳ mama knows best
eleven ➳ here comes trouble
twelve ➳ pretty and petty
thirteen ➳ jack in a box
fourteen ➳ no pressure
fifteen ➳ fOoL fOr YoU
sixteen ➳ don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
snap [zustin]
seventeen ➳ wth
eighteen ➳ tweet tweet
nineteen ➳ let's start a riot
author's note
twenty ➳ far away
twenty one ➳ grass ain't greener
twenty two ➳ surprise
twenty three ➳ recovery
twenty five ➳ hold tight
twenty six ➳ familiar faces
The DUFF (Zustin Mieber AU)
twenty seven ➳ chances
twenty eight ➳ top to bottom
twenty nine ➳ everybody hates bieber
thirty one ➳ bye bye lily
thirty two ➳ yes sir
epilogue ➳ mine

twenty four ➳ you plus me

5.7K 328 523
By iamderekhale

PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME

The song is catchy af

So many of you guys were getting so hype about last chapter and so many are excited about Liam LIKE LOL NAH. @degrxssi knew not to get too happy about anything though because you guys know how much I LOVE to torture you. ❤️❤️❤️ But not this chapter SO ITS OKAY FOR NOW.

AND HERES WHAT THEYRE OUTFITS LOOK LIKE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE DETAILS GUYS DETAILS. DETAILS ARE IMPORTANTE LIKE UHHUH!!!!

(Couldn't find a proper picture of Zayn's outfit cause the Internet hates me.)

AND HERES A CUTE GIF OF DADDY NUMBA 2 CAUSE DADDY YES

"You look great."

Zayn squinted at Justin then looked down at his plain old outfit that consisted of a five year old black tank top, regular blue jeans and his baby blue Nike Air Max sneakers with a tad of pink in them. To top off his terribly bland attire, Zayn had his hair tied up into a ponytail because his hair would not cooperate with him that morning.

Looking back up at Justin, he cocked a brow, "seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Flattery gets you no where."

The Canadian chuckled softly as he shook his head, "I'm just being truthful. Honestly, you can wear a garbage bag as clothes and I still think you'd look cute."

Zayn couldn't help but blush at those words even though he didn't believe them himself. Who would even look good wearing just a garbage bag?

"Besides," Justin added, "flattery isn't part of my 'Get Zayn To Love Me' plan."

"Oh yeah, and what is?"

"Somewhere fun."

"Somewhere like?"

"You'll find out later. Right now, I wanna take you out for breakfast," Justin announced.

"You know the way to a man's heart."

Justin rolled his eyes and nudged Zayn as he walked out of his apartment, "where do you wanna eat? Please say iHop."

"I know a place," said Zayn, "and it's not iHop."

-

Even after they got into the cafe Justin was still complaining, "seriously? This is better than iHop?"

"Shut up Bieber. You haven't even tried their food yet."

"I already know it's not going to be better than iHop. Look at the amount of people in here," Justin exclaimed, hands flaying in the air as a gesture identifying the ten others in the cafe.

"It's early in the morning Justin. Did you want the place to be full?"

"No but—"

"If you want to go to iHop that bad we'll leave," said the brunette.

Justin sighed, and settled down into his seat, "I guess trying their pancakes wouldn't be that bad."

Zayn smiled, already knowing that they would've stayed from the beginning. He wouldn't have cared if they went to iHop or not but Justin is trying to earn his forgiveness. Therefore, he would do anything Zayn wants. He won't take advantage of that, but it surely is great to know.

A while later, a beautiful waitress walked up to their table. She had blonde hair and pale blue eyes, society's exact definition of perfect. Her plump lips were masked by bold red lipstick. She wore a pretty fitted spaghetti string crop top, obviously sporting no bra because her nipples were apparent. Zayn just had to guess that she was wearing shorts too because there was bare skin below short apron wrapped around her hips.

"Good morning. My name is Perrie and I will be serving you today," she greeted, seeming to pay more attention to Zayn, "have you guys decided on your order yet?"

"Yeah uh, I'll have red velvet pancakes with a side of hash browns and a glass of orange juice please."

Even as Justin spoke his order, she hardly glanced at him. After scribbling down what Zayn presumed would be Justin's order, she looked up at the British man.

"What about you handsome? What will you be having today?"

Zayn blushed, embarrassed by the fact that after all the compliments he's received, he's always flattered.

"I'll have Oreo pancakes with a cup of milk."

"Mmm, great taste. That's my absolute favorite," Perrie practically purred.

"Okay, that's nice. Now can you please go do what you do and hand our orders to the chef. My stomach isn't getting any fuller over here," Justin sassed.

Perrie didn't even try to hide the fact that she glared then rolled her eyes. She seemed like she didn't even care about Justin's tone and demand.

Nonetheless, the waitress followed orders because this is her job. Therefore, after one grin towards Zayn, she walked off, hips swaying from side to side in an obvious attempt to keep the attention.

"Did you have to be so rude," Zayn asked as soon as Perrie was far away from their table.

"Did she have to flirt with you right in front of me?"

"She wasn't flirting. She was just being nice."

Justin rolled his eyes, "she was just being nice," he mimicked, "yeah, to you. To me? Not so much. And you're so oblivious. She obviously wanted some of Zayn's amazing penis."

"Are you jealous Justin?"

"No," he responded defensively, "she's just annoying. I'm hungry and she's spending time flirting. I should report her."

"You are not going to report her Justin."

"Who's gonna stop me?"

Zayn cocked a brow as if challenging him.

"Okay, I'm not," and that was by far the cutest thing ever. Justin looked like a kid being told he wasn't getting any toys for Christmas with the way his button lip puckered.

Zayn was tempted to lean in and kiss him like he's been wanting to do ever since Justin popped up at his door the day before. But he refrained from doing so and settled for an easy smile.

Conversation bubbled up again like it usually did. It was the strangest thing. They spoke all the time and never ran out of things to say. The two could have an ongoing conversation for a whole day and never get bored of each other.

They spoke up until the moment that Perrie came back to give them their meals. She didn't leave right after though, no. She decided to stay to tell Zayn how pretty his eyes are and how dazzling his smile.

"I'm sorry, do you not see that we're trying to resume our conversation," Justin questioned earning an unimpressed look from the blonde, "can you go away so we can continue our date in peace?"

Perrie's eyes widened at the word "date" and looked at Zayn for confirmation. He only smiled at her and raised his brows and that was all she needed.

Immediately, the waitress backed off and walked away.

"You're so cute when you get jealous," Zayn commented.

"I'm not jealous!"

"Sure."

-

"Welcome to Universal Studios," a cheeky brunette— Gabriella, it says on her name tag— greeted when Zayn and Justin were up to give in their tickets.

The men handed their tickets over to Gabriella who gave them both bracelets after the verification that they were supposed to be at the park.

"Thank you and I hope you enjoy the day at Universal Studios."

So yes, Justin dragged Zayn all the way to Hollywood for what may be one of the best trips Zayn's ever going to take. He wasn't exactly complaining about the opportunity.

"You look excited," said Justin as they entered.

"I am."

"Never been to an amusement park before?"

"Never been to Universal Studios before."

"Well, now you're officially cool."

Zayn scoffed, "I was always cool."

"Yeah right."

"You do remember that you're trying to earn my forgiveness. Don't you?"

Justin immediately wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist and pulled him closer, "you know you're the coolest guy I know."

"Yeah, that's what I thought you dweeb."

"Ouch," the blonde pouted, "that was rude."

"Yeah well—"

"Why you gotta be so rude," Justin began.

"Oh please don't," Zayn begged.

"Don't you know I'm human too / Why you gotta be so rude," Justin sung, taking Zayn's hand as he began dancing as well, "I'm gonna marry you anyways / Marry you boy / Marry you anyways"

"Justin, people are watching," Zayn warned.

That didn't stop him from singing though because Justin is a whole different species and won't listen to save his own life, "Marry you boy / No matter what you say / Marry you boy / And we'll be a family / Why you gotta be so ruuuuuuuuuudddeeeeee?"

At that point, despite the performance being short, they already had most of the people around them stopping and staring.

Attention was never something Zayn enjoyed very much, especially not massive attention. Now thanks to Justin and his loud singing, there was a large amount of people stopping just to watch the show.

Justin moved in on him, holding Zayn's hands tighter in his own, "why you gotta be so rude," he sung softly.

"I think I deserve a kiss for that amazing performance."

"For making my existence known to everyone in this park? Nah, I don't think so."

"What's the problem with that," he asked, "your existence is a blessing. Everyone should know who Zayn Malik is, everyone. What kind of man would I be if I didn't flaunt what could be mine and share your perfection with the world?"

"Oh shut it Shakespeare."

"Not until you kiss me," Justin smirked.

"Kiss him already," someone shouted from a near distance.

"Yeah, kiss me already," Justin taunted because he's absolutely evil, "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kissssss meeeeee."

"C'mon, kiss," shouted another.

Soon there were people chanting, "kiss, kiss, kiss," repeatedly.

At this point, Zayn had no choice. And he was thankful for that because later when he explained it to Louis, he would be able to blame it on the pressure.

So Zayn did it, he yanked Justin closer with his hands fisted in the man's hoodie before slamming their lips together. It may sound cliche, but the moment their lips met, it felt like fireworks went off. Of course, it was probably the sound of the cheering going on around them, but Zayn tuned it all out.

All he focused on was the way Justin's lips felt so perfect against his, the way Justin's hands stroked his hips, and the way the moment made him feel. It was like nothing Zayn had ever felt before. It was as though a fire had ignited inside of him, one that could not be washed down by the strongest of waves.

The moment was one to remember, one he would hold onto even if things don't go as planned between them. What they have as stand in the middle of a cheerful crowd would be theirs forever.

Eventually, and unfortunately, the kiss had to be broken. Zayn felt much satisfaction when Justin's eyes were still closed and his mouth was still parted after he pulled away.

"That good, huh," Zayn mused.

"Better," Justin sighed, still in a daze.

Zayn grinned as he took the Canadian's hand in his, and began to lead the way.

-

"Now I'm a little too excited to see the next Spider-Man movie," Zayn commented as they walked off one of the settings for said movie.

"I'm more excited for Captain America."

"Captain America isn't even part of any of these sets anymore. The next movie comes out in like three or four years."

"Yeah, but I still can't wait."

"You're weird."

"You still like me though."

-

"I want cotton candy."

"Okay, after this."

"No," Zayn snapped, dropping Justin's hand, "I want cotton candy now!"

"Zayn."

"I want cotton candy."

He began acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum, obviously close to convincing Justin.

Zayn decided that if Justin was allowed to sing to him in public, he should be allowed to act like a child in public.

"Zayn, stop it."

"I want cotton candy now Justin!"

"God, go get your boyfriend some cotton candy already," voiced a stranger close by.

Justin turned to glare at Zayn while the brunette offered an innocent smile, batting his eyes.

Spoiler alert, Zayn got his cotton candy.

-

"This burger makes my dick hard," Justin moaned around a mouthful of his bacon cheeseburger.

"That's not the only thing that makes your dick hard," Zayn winked.

"At the moment, yes, yes it is."

Zayn narrowed his eyes at the man before dropping one of his hands under the table. A moment later, Justin was choking on the food that was in his mouth, pulling the attention of an old couple sitting nearby.

"I'm okay," he assured, "I'm okay."

Justin turned to glare at Zayn who was currently popping a fry into his mouth, "you're evil."

"I know," he smirked.

-

"You absolutely suck at bumper cars."

"I do not."

"Yeah you do," Justin exclaimed, "you blocked everyone. How do you even do that?"

"I don't drive!"

"Obviously not."

"Gee, thanks asshole."

Zayn began walking away from his date, arms crossed over his chest.

"Zayn! Zayn come on!"

He only walked faster, but Justin caught up soon enough, walking in front of him.

"You cannot be mad at me right now."

"Oh, I can't?"

"Baby, I was just pulling your leg. I don't mean anything by it. Don't be mad, please."

Zayn made sure not to keep eye contact, looking everywhere else to avoid looking at Justin.

That became pretty hard when the man decided to suddenly lift Zayn off the ground, making him yelp.

"Justin, put me down!"

"No. You wanna act like a baby, you'll get treated like a baby."

"Justin," Zayn shouted as he was thrown over the blondes shoulder.

"You guys are so cute," a female teen commented as she walked by with a group of friends who had their phones out, most likely taking photos and videos of the scene.

"Thanks," Justin smiled widely.

"I hate him!"

"No he doesn't," Justin shouted as they walked away.

-

"I don't wanna go. I'll wait down here for you," said Zayn as they stood before the King Kong 360 3-D ride.

"What? No. C'mon. This day is about us which means I want to go on every ride with you by my side."

"Yeah, but I don't want to go."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Why," Justin pushed.

"Because I just don't want to. I don't feel good."

Justin paused to stop and look at Zayn, face broadcasting concern, "Zayn, are you afraid of roller coasters?"

"No," he answered, not meeting Justin's gaze.

"You are. Zayn, I'm going to be with you the whole time. I promise."

"I really don't want to—"

"Zayn, I promise."

Zayn blinked at Justin who's bright brown eyes held so much reassurance that it was hard to resist.

He took Justin's hand in his, "lead the way."

As promised, Justin held Zayn's hand the whole way through and only leaned in more when Zayn hid his face in the crook of his neck.

-

"Today was fun."

And I'm so upset that the day is over, Zayn didn't add.

"Yeah, it was."

They stood outside of Zayn's apartment after the great day out together. It wasn't that late but still, the two had decided that it had been a tiring trip.

Zayn was itching to pull Justin in for another kiss but wasn't sure if that was even allowed. So close to home, one kiss could lead to so many other things.

"Okay, this is just ridiculous," said Justin before he grabbed Zayn's face in both hands and pressed his lips against those of the other man's.

Zayn felt a sudden rush of pleasure as he was pushed up against the door. He found Justin's sudden dominance absolutely delicious and bathed in the glory of it all.

Justin grabbed Zayn's wandering hands and pinned them up above his head before leaning back in to resume the kiss.

His mouth was hot against Justin's, tongue exploring the soft and wet area. Justin tasted of cookie dough ice cream and vanilla Coca Cola. The taste was intoxicating, Zayn wanted to get drunk off of it.

"I think we should—," Zayn panted after pulling away for air.

Breaking the kiss did not stop Justin from landing his lips elsewhere, suddenly taking a certain interest in Zayn's neck.

"I think w-we— fuck," he groaned when Justin bit down on a spot he had been sucking on, "we should take this inside."

"Yeah," the blonde agreed through a purr, "we should."

[~]

HA IM ABSOLUTELY EVIL FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING BUT HEY OH WELL.

At least you guys know what's coming next.

I've never been to The Griddle Cafe or Universal Studios so I have no idea how things work there btw. Perrie not having an official uniform was just me making it up. I'm pretty sure they have uniforms at the Griddle Cafe.

Thanks for all the love and care my loves, I really do appreciate it all. I don't get the chance to respond to all comments but I always try my best!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it.

No promises on a new chapter tomorrow but one will be up by this weekend. I've been extremely busy lately, oh my. But yeah.

As always, I love you guys so much man. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
1.6M 24.5K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
3.4K 189 18
It was like a fairytale being with him. It was like the world could come crashing down but not even that could tear us apart. *** "I didn't ask for...
821K 29.1K 64
Continued from Instant Love IV: Blessings All Rights Reserved to ChristinaLaNise ©2015