Possession (Editing)

Av fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves

107K 1.9K 328
Av fl0wersniffinwh0re

Hey slaves....this is my very long and last authors note that I want you all to read.

First off....Can you guys really believe its over?

I remember starting this book in like what? June? And I never would have guessed for this to blow up like it did.

As for there being a sequel...I don't know.

Maybe. I think it might be too much

I just want to start off by saying thank you. Thank you for the comments and the votes.

Thank you for staying.

^^^^ that's what most authors would say.

Me?

I want to truly say you are all WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL people.

I have met the most sensitive and sentimental people ever. People who have shared their stories with me and who have asked for advice and reached out to ME in my time of need. I know it's hard talking about your issues...and even though I'm a complete stranger to you guys I can honestly say I love you guys.

You will all FOREVER be my little slaves ;)

My whole goal with this book was for it to my be a typical romance model or for it to be compared to 50 Shades Of Grey or even any Sylvia Day books.

I admire both authors but that's not how I wanted the book to come across.

As I said before the title 'Possession' does not mean sexual possession. (Well of course in some way it does but not the core idea)

It's Possession by EVERYTHING. What holds you back from living your life.

To those who want to indulge in BDSM. My advice is do your research before anything.

You may not always get it easy breezy like an Elliot because trust me the lifestyle is nothing like it is in the book. Well In some aspect it is. You may get an Andre so do your research. Go to clubs and make sure you're properly trained to know your hard limits and soft limits and BE SAFE!

And really the keyword to this book is Forgiveness.

For those who have parents that beat you- FORGIVE. Or else you will more than likely find yourself falling in love with someone just like your parents.

If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who cheated on you or hurt you- FORGIVE.

If you have a friend who back stabbed you- FORGIVE

I know it's easier said than done but I'm telling you. Unforgiveness is the first chain to personal possession.

But another thing I wanted to point out.

No one can ever truly say they have never been insecure.

Insecurity is a possession I believe you are born with and trust me I know that feeling.

Trust me ladies I know how it feels to stare in the damn mirror and can pick out every tiny flaw.

I can look in the mirror and just cringe and just give myself the most terrible names.

I can look at my entire body and figure out why no one loves me.

I know what it's like to feel stupid.

To feel hideous.

To feel worthless.

To feel the life being sucked out of you just by waking up in the morning.

I've taken those pills, I've done those drugs. And lord knows I used that damn blade, thinking it was my only best friend.

But I've also seen the good side.

And I know you may feel like there is something wrong with you.

Some of you may like being depressed right?

Because its all you're familiar with. It's stabilizing for you.

Because once something good comes along you don't trust it.

"It's not going to last" that repeats in your head.

I know. I've seen the good side and yes it was only temporary- but to me that was a sign saying

"Not yet"

You may have seen the good side too. You just may not have noticed it yet. It may have been a first love or a family member or a hobby.

And if it suddenly went away, to me for whatever religion you are or even if you're atheist.

That's someone who watching out for you or God saying. "Not yet. But this is what you'll get if you keep fighting...keep fighting."

See when I look down at my scars....what makes me feel better if I'm feeling urged to.

I stare at myself and I think of them as battle scars or armor.

Cause life out here is tough and I know it feels like its endless. Lord knows I do.

But I can honestly say, you have all changed me.

You know....about a week ago.

I was about to commit suicide.

It was so close...it sends shivers up and down my body just thinking about it.

One of my closest friends named Divine was talking to me during that time.

Just trying to talk me out of it.

I was crying. I felt as though I had let myself down.

Then my thoughts drifted off to you guys.

I wanted to be able to say I helped you guys in some way.

I wanted to be strong for you guys...for people I had never met but got damnit.

You guys gave me more support than the people I actually interact with.

More than my family,

So I really wanna tell you guys I appreciate you.

People need to hear that.

For those out there who feel invisible at home or at school or just in general.

I see you.

I see you're hurting

I see you and I'm letting you know I CARE.

I care. You at least one person to tell you that they CARE!

And if you haven't heard it yet.

I do.

To all my fellow aspiring authors who want to know how I got big on wattpad, seriously I have no clue except follow a bunch of People.

And to those who are writing and want to become a better author.....Take chances.

If you get a negative reaction to a choice you have made.

Take that as a good thing because that means the people who are giving you negative comments actually care about what you are writing, they've grown an attachment to the characters.

Just take chances in life.

I'd personally rather say 'I wish I hadn't done that' more than 'I wish I had done that'

Follow your dreams all of you.

I wish I could take al of my readers to my other books so I can just know in talking to you guys lol

But anyways....as I wrap this authors note up and try to suppress tears.

I hope I made my story stick out from others

You can go look at my other erotic novel called 'She' ill be updating frequently since Possession is...La Fine (it's Italian)

4- is a book I wrote about 5 years ago. It's a mystery novel.

Letters To Romeo; is an inspiring romantic novel

And my new fantasy series I wrote.

I wrote it 4 years ago when I was probably going through the darkest time of my life but it has action, sex, drama. The whole enchilada basically lol.

Since I did write it so long ago I have to do major editing and writing.

So please follow me along my other books.

To those who don't comment or vote but still read the book- thank you for staying. I hope I got your hearts racing.

Also I have three lesbian eroticas

Homo

It Will Rain ( based off of my coming out story)

Enigma

I also recommend my book The Tragedy of Delilah Withers (perfect for those have read and loved The Great Gatsby)

And as for publishing. I'm currently editing the hell out of this book but then I will publish.

And I will let you know when it's all finished so you guys could buy it if you like.

I wanted to make people to feel every emotion in this book: sad, happy, angry, anxious, horny, lol so I hope I did.

Thank you for your emotion and devotion to this book.

I hope I made this book in its own.

I really based the characters off of me in some type of way.

I can honestly say, I share at least one trait with every character.

But Thank you all for reading and staying.

I hope I have inspired.

I hope you will all stay .

And I hope you will all be free from your possessions as well.

To those who read my book in the future. THANK you for reading all 70 chapters. I appreciate it

thank you to my beautiful girlfriend for your constant support as well.

Carpe Diem my little slaves

Many naughty kisses to you all

x

Okay slaves...I'm going to go cry now lol....

If you want to contact me through twitter.

Go follow me and I'll follow back

fl0wersniffinx

But I don't know what I'd do without you guys...

Now go out in the world and be the beautiful people I know you are

And be good....

Stay freaky!

Cause you already KNOW I will my little slaves

MUAH

x fl0wersniffinwh0re

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

346K 19.8K 41
Love is freefalling into some else's keeping. A surrender of your heart, body and soul. Trusting in Love is accepting that we can be loved despite o...
44M 881K 33
[COMPLETE] [IN NEED OF EDITING] "He won't satisfy you like I will darling you know why? Because he's not me and you're not his slut. You're mine" "An...
53.9K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
56.4K 1.7K 22
When radiant dominatrix Lauren decides to take a risk and approach a shy submissive at a well-known S&M Club, sparks instantly fly. Secrets are expos...