Armageddon: Skyward Sword (Re...

De Aranel-en-aino

Skyloft was never a very exciting place. What little danger that existed were small things, monsters that inh... Mais

Crimson Ego
The Wing Ceremony
The Chosen
Know Your Enemy
Demon Lord
Sent Home
Fires of Eldin
In The Way
Nick of Time
A New Hero
The Imprisoned
The Silent Realm
Faron
Seed of Lies
House Divided
Unwelcome Visitor
Lanayru Sea
Abandon Ship!
The Pumpkin Landing
Fire Sanctuary
Fear And Awe
The Groosenator
Pipit's Distress
Her Grace
Pumpkin Brawl
Levias
Beastly Blackness
Out of Commission
Healing Poultice
Taken Captive
Sneaking About
Eye of The Loftwing
The Mob
Calm Before The Storm
Skyloft to the Rescue
Demon's True Form
Demise
Taken
Finally Free
Link
Groose
Pipit
Ghirahim

To Be A Knight

10.9K 225 120
De Aranel-en-aino

*A/N: This is the same story on Quotev: Behind Every Great Man, just so no-one gets confused. I wrote this a long time ago, so my writing style has changed quite a bit since then, but people seemed to enjoy it still so I won't change it. I first wrote this as WWYFF: 'Who Would You Fall For?' So along with the story you get the perspectives of each guy at the end of the chapter. And at the very end of the book, you get to choose which guy you fell for, and the ending that you prefer. :) Have fun my knights!

Glancing at yourself in the tall mirror in your dorm room, your heart fluttered with excitement. Today was the day of the Wing Ceremony!!!! Taking a good long look at yourself, you hoped your outfit was a good choice for today... Not like you were worried or anything, but you so wanted that chance to become a Knight of Skyloft. A thought suddenly crossed your mind. You're the only girl competing this year, and against Groose! Sure he might be kinda dim, but he is also very strong. There was the chance of him winning, but no! You had to win! It was one of the only chances you had to get recognized on this small island!

Taking a deep breath you smiled at yourself. Suddenly you heard a loud *thump* in the room next to you. Wondering what was going on, knowing it was Link's room, you quickly walked over and knocked on his door, "Link? Is everything okay?" Not getting an answer, you opened the door slightly, sticking your head in, "Link?" To your surprise, he was plastered on the floor, tangled in a cocoon of blankets, groaning. You wanted to laugh, but restrained yourself when you saw the blue head of a loftwing sticking through the window. She cooed and spat out a small piece of paper at Link's forehead.

You felt your face turn red hot as the loftwing disappeared. The letter was no doubt from Zelda, and she was someone you really didn't get along with. Your admiration of Link had made sure of that. You quickly remembered Link, "Hey, you okay?"

He groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head, "Yeah, sometimes I wish I could sleep in without Zelda waking me up like that." He began reading the scented letter.

Your hopes quickly flew, "I know. You should be able to at least get a good rest before the. . ."

"Oh, shoot!" Link cut you short, "I forgot I have to meet Zelda before the Ceremony!" He tossed the letter aside and tugged on his boots while he hopped towards the door, "Talk to you later _____!" And with that, he dashed out the door.

"Yeah, okay. Good luck at the Ceremony!" You shouted the last few words as he jogged out the door.

Well, you'd better get in some practice if you wanna win. You thought, hurrying out of the academy. You were about to race down the stairs towards the launching platform, when a voice cried out to you, "Hey, ____!" Glancing behind you, you saw Instructor Horwell leaning over the top wall of the academy.

"Hi Horwell! How are you?!" You raised your voice.

The instructor grinned, "Couldn't be better. I just wanted to wish you good luck at the Ceremony today!"

"Thanks! I'm hoping to get some practice in before hand!" You gestured to the launching platform.

He smiled, "Well, good luck again! Don't let Groose get ahead of you!"

"Thanks!" You shout as you disappeared down the stone stairs.

Stepping up to the edge of the platform, you try to push all other thoughts from your mind. Taking a deep breath, you were about to jump when a sharp whistle sounded from somewhere below Skyloft. You expected to hear a screech from a loftwing to follow the signal, but none came. Glancing off the edge of the platform you saw a figure falling towards the clouds. You suddenly knew what was going on. Someone had called for their loftwing and it didn't come.

You quickly reacted. Taking a flying leap off the edge of Skyloft, you dove at a great speed, the wind screaming past your ears. Whistling at a high pitch, you stretched out your arms as you waited for your loftwing. In a matter of seconds, a fury of ____ colored feathers was beneath you. Soaring towards the figure falling towards the clouds, you took hold of your loftwing's collar and leaned over to grasp the figure. Catching hold of his wrist, you slowed down.

"Link?" You asked, stunned.

Link was breathing heavily as you flew back up to Skyloft, "____? I didn't think anyone was going to catch me there. Thank you."

Still stunned by the situation, you had to ask, "What happened there?"

He hung onto your waist for balance as he spoke, and you almost forgot the dangerous situation because of his touch. You started to get warm.

Link explained, "Well, when I went to meet Zelda, she wanted me to practice a little before the Ceremony. . .We walked to the edge, and something didn't feel right, you know. . . I couldn't sense my loftwing, and I told Zelda that, but she didn't believe me. . . She just pushed me off the edge, and when I whistled, my loftwing didn't come."

You started to boil with anger at Zelda, "Your one of the best flyers in Skyloft. You can tell when your loftwing is close or not, everyone knows that, so why did Zelda do that!?" You spat.

Link pushed back the hair from his eyes, "I'm just glad you were there. . . Thanks again. I owe you my life."

"Your welcome," You smiled at him as your loftwing landed next to Headmaster Gaepora and his daughter Zelda.

Zelda quickly raced over to Link and embraced him, "Oh, Link! I'm so glad you're okay! I'm so sorry for not believing you!"

You snorted to yourself, "You better be. . ."

Zelda gave Link another hug, and to your surprise gave you an icy glare over his shoulder. You just rolled your eyes as you stroked your loftwing. She didn't even say thanks to you for saving her friend's life, but your mind turned back to the current incident. What happened to Link's bird that wouldn't make him come?

The Headmaster spoke up, "This is very odd, Link. What could have possibly happened to your loftwing? For a bird to ignore the call of his master. . . It's unheard of! And you still can't sense your bird nearby, eh, Link?"

Link let go of Zelda, "No sir, I can't."

Gaepora's face was twisted with thought, "This is quite a problem, especially considering the Wing Ceremony is about to start. . ."

Zelda turned to Link, "I need to tend to my own loftwing, so I'll catch up with you later."

You spoke up, "You'd better go on ahead and see if you can find where your bird has gone."

Suddenly a loud bell was sounded over by the academy, and Gaepora sighed, "My, how did it get to be so late? If I recall correctly, this year one of the Instructors is presiding over the ceremony. Link, you should go explain the situation to one of them and see if they're willing to delay the race a little so that you can find your bird."

Zelda perked up, "But, Father, you're the headmaster of the academy! If Link asks one of the Instructors, they'll probably just come talk to you about it."

Gaepora chuckled, "Link, just run and tell one of them I have given you permission to search for your bird."

Link breathed deeply, "Thanks Headmaster."

You pat your loftwing on its neck as you add to the conversation, "Link, I'll be happy to help you look for your bird. We can also spread the word around the people in town, so they can keep their eyes open too."

Link smiled, "Thanks a lot ____. I really appreciate it."

"Your welcome." You respond as you hop onto your loftwing and soared over Skyloft. Eager to get even more opportunities to prove to everyone you're something more than just another student at the academy. You thought about where the best place to spread the word would be. Of course! The town Plaza! It would spread like wildfire.

Link

For a few seconds there I thought I wasn't going to live to see the next day! I've never been more grateful that ____ was there to catch me! It's funny... I don't know if it was the ferocity of the situation or something else, but she was really warm to the touch as we flew back to Skyloft. Probably just the adrenaline of the moment. I'll be sure to thank her after we find my loftwing.

Pipit

Well, today is the day... We'll see which one of the younger students will become a knight of Skyloft. I kinda feel bad for ___, being the only girl competitor, but she can certainly hold her own out there. I'm rooting for either Link or ____. If Groose wins, I swear I'm moving to another island! He'd probably promote himself to emperor before we all knew what hit us!

Groose

Ah... No worries over here! I'm for sure going to win the title of knight today! I made sure Link wouldn't beat me in the race with that crimson loftwing of his. Stretch and Cawlin weren't much of a help, as usual! They didn't want to get pecked, but seriously, I've only got a few bruises and it's totally worth it. And I'm not entirely worried about ____. I know she's good, but I'm better!

Demon Lord Ghirahim

Finally, my plans are set in motion! After eons of waiting and lurking in the dark waiting for our chance to strike, the time has come! That little goddess won't even know what hit her... Such a quaint and innocent little chain of islands. All they know is blue skies and bright sunrises. *chuckles* Oh how their world will be turned upside down!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9K 95 20
It was an endless cycle where he'd never fall for you. You've been betrayed and disappointment that Link will never accept you for who you are. You...
9.2K 114 16
A small kitsune, hurt, broken and betrayed by his/her own clan. Was chased into the woods of Awgatow, Hyrule. Injured on the brink of possible death...
5.8K 201 12
[Being edited] Posted February, 2017 (After reading a couple of Ghirahim X Link fics i got in the mood of writting one myself.) Link had won, he defe...
7.6K 311 17
Stuck in her castle, Zelda wants to be free to explore the world. She knows it is dangerous, at least that's all she was ever told, but she wants to...