Another Chance. [Sequel Of 'H...

By Global_C

READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting care... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
Long Island Ice Tea.
On top of the world!?
Lauren needs you.
Care to explain?
That's why she doesn't remember me.
It was a figure of a man walking.
That one person.
Very Very old friends.
Certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
We don't pick who we fall in love with.
Try not to speak anymore sexual innuendos...
Lap dance???
Karma is a bitch!
That's two times in a night!
Cheese toast and Spicy beans?
Perfect line.
Real love is always chaotic.
Epilogue.
White and Brown.
Will you wipe your drool?
Dream.
Ken don't make it worse!
Me and Cara.
Fuck! It hurts so much!
This heart is yours.
Who said anything about a date..
By the powers vested in me..
OPEN THE DOOR!
You are so cocky!
The Epilogue (real)
Bonus Chapter.

She is into drugs and I am into her..

2.9K 102 37
By Global_C

Kendall's POV

I sat there talking to Cara for 2 hours and didn't realize it. Time flies so easily when I am with her. Who knew the super model turned actress would be so humble and chill..

Cara: So this one time I attended some gala meet and I was wearing a black gown, all shimmery. From the event I went directly to my parents house. And my nephews were there so they brought a duck and inflated it.. and now it was floating in the swimming pool. I had this crazy idea to like stand on the duck in the middle of the pool. So I tried to stand and for like 1-2 seconds I did but then I came down and bam! In the water..

She did this whole action with her left hand and was laughing.

Cara: My whole dress got ruined.. but Karl didn't say much...

She said and made a face.

Kendall: You are so adorable.

I said and tucked a strand of hair that fell on her face. Before she could say something else the doctor came for her daily check up and replacing the bandages. I stood up from my chair to leave.

Kendall: I'll wait outside.

Cara: No! Stay. Please.

Cara said catching my left hand, with a pleading look in her eyes. I nodded and sat down. I placed my right hand on her left hand which was still holding mine.

Kendall: It will be okay.

I said and squeezed her hand. The doctor proceeded to open the bandage on her head. Before he could remove the cotton and unviel her wound I looked away. I can't see. Suddenly Cara squeezed my hand and I immediately reciprocated. It must hurt a million times.

Doctor: This wound is healing. You are doing good Cara. Just take care of yourself and this will heal in no time.

Cara nodded and the doctor proceeded to remove Cara's blanket. Cara sat up and her pajama top was carefully taken off of her. A huge bandage was wrapped around her midriff.

I gulped and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes. Why did she had to get into an accident?? The doctor removed the bandage and the whole time I was staring at our connected hands.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain curse through my left hand. Ow.
Ow owww owww!!

OWW!!!

SHIT! THIS IS HARD.

A LITTLE SLOW. CARA SLOW!!! FUCK!

Finally the pain stopped. Fuck, what the hell!

If she had to squeeze so hard I can't even imagine the pain she was feeling when the cotton was pulled away from her wound. My eyes were closed and I was silently breathing.

Doctor: Miss, You have to see this. You need to learn to wrap the bandage on her midriff properly.

HELL NO!

I opened my eyes and saw a big cut on Cara's midriff. It started from below her left ribcage and ended just above her right kidney. It wasn't deep but it was a big cut none the less.. it won't leave a scar. Immediately my tears started flowing.

Cara's eyes were closed the whole time and her lips were pursed. The doctor started telling me the right way to wrap the bandage and I nodded, my tears still flowing slowly.

Doctor: There! You can take her home tomorrow. Complete bed rest. Healthy food and prevent the wounds to come in contact with water.You have to replace the bandages everyday. Cara can come back one week from now for a checkup of her head and midriff injury. The plaster cast on her right hand and left leg will take a minimum of 3 weeks to heal, before she is as good as a new.

I nodded and escorted the doctor to the door. I thanked him politely. And wiped all the trace of tears.

I went back to Cara and she opened her eyes. She was on the verge of crying, her eyes were watery. A tear betrayed me. I quickly wiped it and gave out a cough. I was saved with a knock on the door and Lauren's head popped in.

Lauren: Can we come in??

Cara smiled and she came in. Behind her were Gigi, Jourdan, Hailey and Bella. OMG! Pinch me. Pinch me. So many models in one room. I own the brands they work for but they are models.. I mean what should I say.. 'Hi' or ask whether they had fun in Disneyland three years ago?

I stepped away from the bed and the girls surrounded cara, talking to her and asking how it all happened. Which brings me to think. I never knew what happened that night.

Cara: It was nothing. I was really intoxicated and deep into drugs.

Gigi: You okay?

Gigi asked me when she saw my expressions changed upon hearing that.

Kendall: She is into drugs and I am into her, maybe one day I can become something she is addicted to.

Since the girls were here to keep Cara company I called Janice and asked her to cancel tomorrow's flight and arrange everything Cara might need. I also asked her to pay everything for the hospital and just be ready with everything.

I called dad and informed him about the recent events and asked if I could stay in London for the next month to make sure Cara is okay. He readily obliged but arranged things for me to work on here in London. Fair enough.

After spending the whole day the girls finally left and I greeted them goodbye. Throughout the day Cara wanted me to join their conversation but I stayed clear.. towards the end the girls started teasing Cara and I, calling us CaKe. Innovative but too good to be true. Even if I want to I can't, It's Cara. She would never want me. She sees me as a friend.

Cara: Don't mind them.. they were just being funny.

Kendall: I know. You should sleep now.

Cara: Noooooooooooo

She whined and made the cutest face.

Cara: I am not sleepy at all. You will entertain me! Sing me a song.

Kendall: What? No. I know nothing about singing. I am like a broken radio when I sing.

Cara: Noo!! I will be the judge of that! Now sing..

~

Cara's POV

Kendall: Okay okay.. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah, we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

She took the air conditioners remote control and pretended that it's her mic.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset, she's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

What the hell happened to her voice?? She is completely out of tune and is horrible!!! Sweet Jesus! I waited to hear her sing for years and I get this is return?? In her defense she looks extremely cute pretending she is doing a concert, jumping around and doing occasional spins. And her smile!! That kinda makes up for her singing.

Kendall: Now put your hands together for Kendall Legend!!

She clapped her hands excitedly and started singing.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

She picked a pillow from the couch and pretended that she is slow dancing with another person.

What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

She was rocking the slow dancing. I think she learned it from somewhere. She moved so effortlessly and so elegantly.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you....

Kendall: I wish we could dance now. But no worries.. we will, after you are walking fine again.

She smiled and took her mic again.

Kendall: Moving forward from the slow track.. let's wear our dancing shoes..

She said fist bumping up in the air. Such a goofball!

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way

She started dancing and was doing very silly moves. She was making faces and it was very funny. I started laughing.

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

She started doing robotic moves and tried to do Michael Jackson's famous steps. Failing very badly!

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time
Here's why

She starred clapping her hands and tried to moon walk. Again failing. She started dancing like Drake and that was the best part.

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

I was laughing hysterically when she stopped and I clapped my hands showing her I liked it. She bowed down and took her mic again.

Kendall: Okay! So now a dedication! I am going to sing the song that always reminds me of you. I don't know why.. but it's beautiful! So..

A simple band of gold
Wrapped around my soul
Hard forgiving, hard forget

OH SHIT!

Faith is in our hands
Castles made of sand
No more guessing, no regrets

Memories of last time she sang came back to me.

Then you came my way on a winter's day
Shouted loudly come out and play
Can't you tell I got news for you
Sun is shining and so are you

I started crying involuntarily and I think she didn't notice cause she continued to sing.

And we're gonna be alright
Dry your tears and hold tight
Can't you tell I got news for you
Sun is shining and-

Kendall: Oh my God, Cara! What happened?? Did I do something wrong?? I am so sorry. I didn't mean to.. I swear.

She panicked and quickly started wiping my tears. I calmed down. I can't let her suspect anything.

Cara: No. You didn't do anything. I just got reminded of someone I met years ago. She used to sing the song for me.

Kendall: Is this the bitch you dated, four years ago?? The 4 day girl?

HOW IN THE WORLD DOES SHE KNOW THIS!

~

A/N

Oh yeahhh!!!

Told you.. I will attack at the very unexpected moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 58
A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect but I swear it gets better.
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
125K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...