Let's Fix This

Autorstwa Geeki_

Charlotte's parents have a fight and decide to get a divorce. The only person truly left for her is uncle. In... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Tagging Thingy
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Big Ole Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Another One(A/N)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HUGE AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FAVORITE SHORRTTYYY
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Check My Author's Note)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.3K 79 28
Autorstwa Geeki_

Oy, Monday's are truly terrible. We spent all weekend, unpacking and stocking up on food. I'm actually really pleased with our apartment though, I finally feel at home somewhere. I took pictures and made a little video of it to post once we get our cable and internet hooked up which should be done by the time we get home. It's 2nd period and of course class just started but my favorite person isn't here. Jasper sits down in the seat to my right. The seat on my left remains empty, it's a window seat too so if Henry doesn't come soon he's gonna lose that seat.

"Charlotte! Where's Henry? Doesn't he pick you up from school now?" Jasper asks and for a second I'm lost. Then it hits me, we still haven't told Jasper yet. Aww dang it! I feel bad about all these cover-ups, we really have to sit down and talk about how we're gonna tell him. 

"Ohh uhh yeah, he went to the bathroom, should be here any minute now." I say. I mentally facepalm because guys take way less of a time than girls do to use the bathroom and the bathroom is literally 2 feet away from this classroom. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! 

"Ms. Bolton, please report to the front office now." Our teacher calls out and I jump up thankful that something has saved me from lying to Jasper again. Then I realize that this is the second time I've been called to the office in a week. This time, some serious business must have went down. I get to the office to see Henry standing outside. I quirk my eyebrow, silently asking if he knows what this is about. If Henry was called then 2 things, 1 how did they call him if he wasn't in class and 2 why wasn't he in class??

 He shrugs his shoulders pulling me out of my thoughts, indicating that he has no idea. I lace my hand on the doorknob but then I pause. Might as well ask him now.

"Why weren't you in class?" I ask in a more angry tone than I thought I would ask in. That come out horribly wrong. I'm not even angry, just curious. Why would I be angry? I mean, it's his business then he should be able to do whatever even if this whatever includes Bianca. Where did that come from? Please no, I can't be jealous of her. Henry doesn't even pay attention to me like that, well actually he's been doing some things that show he has- OH MY GOSH WHY AM I THINKING THIS? I facepalm and I hear laughter.

"I told you my girlfriend is trying to change me, she was trying to get me to skip but a teacher saw her trying to kiss me while I was inching away from her. She separated us and sent me here while Bianca got sent to class, I'm guessing it was her teacher. Don't tell Markov that's why I'm here." Henry says. Oh so he was with her, I knew it! Ooo, why didn't he wanna kiss her? I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? Eh, who cares this is my head. He was probably tired of them hoe lips and wanted a fresh set of plump, luscious lips like yours truly  has. 

I just nod my head to let Henry know he's in the clear with me. What did I even just think? I brush it off and open the door. I see Markov and a fairly familiar guy. DADDY!! I yell excitedly and run over to my dad. I crush him in a hug and he 'oofs' hugging me back, squeezing the life out of me. Soon we both let go.

"Dad oh goodness, I was so worried about you. Are you alright? What happened after you left? Oh I'm not leaving, don't get mad but-" I start to rush out in a breath but then Dad chuckles lightly and I stop, taking in a breath that I didn't even know I needed.

"Breathe Lottie, breathe. Markov told me everything. I'm happy for you and I'm quite alright with everything. Your sister and mother are a different story but I'm just going to tell them that you have chosen to stay with me. I seriously live about 8 hours away from our old home. My plane ticket was set for Canada but it didn't feel right leaving you. I just couldn't do it Lottie, I couldn't leave my baby girl especially not after I heard about my brother." Dad says and his voice breaks a little towards the end but he takes a deep breath, regaining his composure. We hug again, I really am so happy to see him. I didn't really start seeing how much he really loves me until I spoke to Henry's family. Once we pull away, Dad walks up to Henry. I watch and to me it seems more significant than it should.

"Henry, right?" Dad questions, probably hoping he got the name right. Henry smiles and holds out his hand for Dad to shake. Dad in turn happily shakes it.

"Yes Mr.Bolton. I'm happy you're fine with your daughter residing with me." Henry says all formally. Hawt! That's great, just send me into lust right in front of 2 adults one of which who happens to be my Dad.

"Please, Henry call me Pops. I know you'll do right and take care of her like I couldn't. You already know the whole if you hurt her I'll break you thing so I'm skipping that however, I get the feeling that won't really be a problem for you two." Dad says with some mischief in his voice then he turns to share a look with Markov. Oh no, what are these fools up to? My principal and my dad do not need to be best friends. Dad and Markov smile devilishly but Dad faces Henry who smile genuinely at him. Dad opens his arms and Henry actually hugs him and Dad actually hugs back. This is great, mom would never do this. I'm pretty sure she's gonna drag me kicking and screaming out this school.

"Thanks Pops", "Thanks Dad" Henry and I say simultaneously. 

"I warn you though, your mom and sister will be arriving today. They requested a conference with you." Markov says with sadness in his tone. I sigh, well hell she's gonna ruin everything.

"Aww poo. You couldn't say no?" I whine out. 

"Sorry Lottie but no I couldn't. Your mother has a way with words." Markov says and I see Dad's jaw clench. I hurry up and speak before he does.

"I, well we know. So uh class now or no?" I ask already dreading having to see my mom and sister later. Together they're terrible and now it's just gonna be worse since I know how they really feel about me. It's gonna be like fighting a war I already knew I wasn't gonna win.

"Oh and Father, don't think I forgot. We will talk later." I say sternly and my dad smiles. I try to keep a straight face so he knows I'm absolutely serious.

"I'm sure we will, see you Lottie." He promises and I smile.

"See you two." Markov calls out to us as we leave and we walk out all smiley-faced.

"Those two seem to have gotten along really well. Looks like Ron is now Uncle Ron." Henry comments as we start our trek back to class. Well back to class for me cause technically Henry was never there. 

"Jasper will be waiting for us, are we going to tell him soon because I feel bad about always covering up?" I ask feeling truly upset. 

"Aw Char, I know I know. I feel bad too and I promise we'll tell him soon it's just well Bianca's been getting under my skin lately. I'm trying to give her another chance but it's like she keeps shutting me out and brushing things off when something is wrong." Henry says and his voice start to rise.

"Oh well, we girls have our moments but I'm sure she'll-" I start to defend her cause hey, grils gotta look out for each other but then Henry cuts me off.

"No, she fucking keeps me out but expects me to let her in. She wants me to stay and trust her when she is shutting me out from everything. I can't take this shit anymore." Henry growls out, thankfully not loud enough to draw attention to us as we walk through the halls.

"Okay for one, cut me off again and I'm gonna cut you. Two, I mean I'm gonna be supportive but I get why you're mad. That's very hypocritical and remember I said it might be time for you to ya know, break up." I say lightly. Henry looks at me with hatred. What did I say? Why the fuck does he always turn on me dammit! 

"Yeah I know that! Stop telling me what to do!" Henry sort of yells right in front of our classroom door and of course our 2nd period teacher opens the door, steps outside while closing the door behind her.

"Henry? Charlotte? Is everything okay?" Our teacher asks. I roll my eyes and walk past her. I leave out a huge huff and go to my seat. It takes a few minutes before Henry walks in behind the teacher and Jasper floods me with questions once I glare murderously at Henry.

"Hey, what happened out there? I heard him yelling and isn't this the second time he's yelled at you? Are you two okay? I'll beef-slap him if he's bothering you Char." Jasper says genuinely concerned. Henry takes the seat we'd reserved for him and I smile at Jasper.

"Nah Jasp, it's okay. We'll be alright and it's just I said something that upset him so I deserved it." I say covering up for Henry, lying to Jasper again. I smile reassuringly and Jasper shrugs then gets back to scribbling on his desk. I glare at Henry out of the corner of my eye. He's looking straight at his desk, one hand is at his side while the other is on the desk clenched. He's angry and once again it all came out on me. I know this is only the second time but I hope this will not become a normal routine for us. One minute we're fine and then he blows up. I see movement out of the corner of my eye which pulls me out of my thoughts.

Henry is now facing me and looking directly at the side of my face. However, his eyes aren't burning into my skull. I look at him to see his eyes are full or regret.

"Char, I'm sorry. I don't mean to keep blowing up on you. I really am sorry, I'll tell you everything later but just forgive me." Henry pleads and I groan. Ugh, stupid hot face looking all sorry and cute. I roll my eyes.

"Fine boy. Just be there for me later, remember I've still got that conference after lunch with my mom and sister." I say, not looking forward to later on today at all.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

184 0 18
She was the little sister, he was her brothers best friend, this shouldn't happen. . . . . . . but things that shouldn't happen, end up happening any...
9.5K 312 11
Henry Hart is struggling to get used to Dystopia. At 19, he has to come to terms with the fact that he's spent his teenage years fighting crime and s...
163 0 26
After a long date of friendship, Henry Hart and Charlotte Page start a relationship. But everything goes down when Charlotte is kidnapped and loses p...
51K 645 15
" 𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫!? " 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐲 (𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧) 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐞�...