Haunted By The Past..... ( H...

Par snoopyloves

When people think or hear of the word "Angel" they imagine a sweet Innocent girl who can not harm anyone or a... Plus

Haunted By The Past..... ( Harry Styles fanfic )
Chapter One ~ The Terrible News
Chapter Two ~ Naming the Demon
Chapter Three ~ When They First Met
Chapter 4 ~ Welcome home!!
NOTE!
Chapter 5 ~ Flashback, The Fair
Chapter 6 ~ Harry & Aurora Moments <3
Chapter 7~ Aura Moments Growing up!
Chapter 8 ~ BBQ/ Aura's Room
Chapter 9 ~ Harrys house
Chapter 10 ~ Rules And The Locket
Chapter 11 ~ Knowing my Daughter...
Chapter 12 school day
Chapter 13 ~ Partners & Fight
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ~ Pond
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Deal

Chapter 14 ~ I don't know what to name this thingy!

214 8 4
Par snoopyloves

This chappie is dedicated to this stunning girl because she is one of the coolest people I have met on wattpad, and she is always a great/fun person to chat with!  (: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys Point of view

Why can't I get that girl from the grocery store out of my head? Combing my fingers through my hair in frustration I settled myself on the edge of my bed and concentrated on the only blank pale green wall in my bedroom. For some odd reason I could see the girl on the wall, and when ever I closed my eyes. I hated it. The only girl I ever want in my head is Aura and no one else, but for some reason that girl is taking up most of my head. I don't even know her God dammit!

" Get out of my head!" I shoved a pillow on my face and groaned loudly.

I know this won't help but what else could I do to get rid of the imagine of the store girl? I groaned and screamed into the pillow some more, but obviously it didn't help. Turning to lay on my back I kept my stare on the ceiling. I wonder what the actually reason why Aura won't talk to me. I know I sound so crazy and no one really can dream or communicate with the dead but I can, well could. I felt my lips curve up slightly into a small smile as I remembered my Aura. Especially at night when she would sleep in one of my t-shirts because she would feel extremely hot, even during winter time. Of course my shirts were huge, in fact when she wore them it looked like she was wearing a dress, literally. I miss seeing her in my clothes, I miss having her head resting on my chest at night as we both had our late night conversations when I had time off from work. Closing my eyes, I tried remembering our late or not so late night conversations.

Flash back

Changing into my Calvin Clain boxers, I climbed in bed and waited for my wife to arrive. God she takes such a long time eating or whatever she really is doing downstairs. I adjusted myself in bed as I heard the pattering of her feet against the hardwood floor, the door swung open and in walked my wife.

" Hey babe, ready to sleep because I'm quite tried tonight." I yawned as I pulled the blanket over myself.

" No I can't really sleep." she walked into the walk in closet and rummaged through the clothes before speaking again. " Cupcake where is your navy blue shirt? I like sleeping in that one because it lets me dream of flying and being a fairy."

"It's on the lower right shelf!" I chuckled.

" Got it!"

Moments later Aura had my navy blue shirt on, it was quite long like a dress but she looked adorable in it, especially the way her jet black curls bounce down the back when she span in my shirt. She looked like a small fairy, the way she tilted her head slightly to the left and smiled at me before climbing into bed next to me. I felt my eye lids slowly drupe but before they shut completely  I felt a small nudge on the side of my stomach causing me to groan a tiny bit.

" Pshh Harry are you sleeping?'" Aura smirk as she knew the answer.

" Yes I am sleeping now you sleep to." I groaned and pulled her small body closer towards me and wrapped my arms round her tiny fragile waist.

She immediately cuddled into me more. The warmth of her body against mine felt so good, her left arm than wrapped just above my torso and she began to trace my tattoos with the other. I always wondered why tracing my tattoos helped her sleep at night.

" Harrry I just had a thought. Why is hello kitty called or named hello kitty? I mean why in the world would some parent suddenly decide to name their child hello kitty? These are the questions that need to be answered in the world."

I looked down into her unique grey eyes and I carefully thought through the question . Why in the world would she suddenly think of hello kitty? Especially at this hour.

" I honestly do not know babe. Maybe because she says hello a lot? You should ask a girl this question not a guy like me. " I chuckled deeply. " Now babe I'm begging you to go to sleep. You know I have work tomorrow."

" I know but it was just a random thought that exploded in my head." she smiled at me than looked away re-resting her head on my chest.

I pressed my lips and kissed her forehead gently closing my eyes afterwards. I felt her arms tighten just a bit round my waist as she giggled and whispered a goodnight. I chuckled and started to stroke her messy head of hair. I don't know either but I sleep way better after I stroke her hair a couple of times. As I continued to do so, Aura nuzzled her head into the croak of my neck and smiled sweetly in her sleep, causing me to smile and know that I have a true beauty laying right in my arms and I can officially call her mines.

Flash back ended. ( Still Harry point of view.)

Turning my body to the empty left side of the bed I could not believe my eyes but for a second I thought I saw aurora laying right next to me smiling . I rubbed my eyes and looked again at the empty space but there was nothing there. 

" I love you Aurora for-" 

Before I could finish my sentence I heard the front door slam shut and foot steps coming up the stairs in a rush. I guess Angel is home. Climbing out of bed I made my way down the corridor where her bedroom is. Placing my ear against the door I heard muffled noises, is she crying? why though? I pressed against the door more making sure I didn't make any noise.

" Why does life have to be so hard mum? What h-have I done to deserve this? I know you want me to be brave and not c-cry but I just can't! Jake was right no one in the right mind would love me, in fact my own father doesn't even love me. M-maybe I'm a murderer" 

I heard a dry chuckle come from the room and a few more quiet sobs. I just can't believe what I just heard. I know I may be really mean to her but I cannot stand to see a girl cry, something about a girl crying just breaks my heart even if I don't know them well, and right now hearing Angel cry kind of broke my heart. Dropping my gaze down to my feet, I hesitated on opening the door and comforting Angel or leaving her alone and going back into my room. My mind told me to leave but my heart told me to stay, I listened to my heart and turned the knob of the door making it squeeze.

Angels point of view

" Murderer, Murderer, Murderer."

Those exact words kept replaying in my head as I ran down the cramped streets away from Jake. I heard the thunder start to rumble in the sky above as my surrounding started to become blurry because of the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes. I felt my legs starting to ache as I took every step, my heart was pumping super fast and for some reason my adrenaline was not kicking in. I started to feel dizzy and I felt the ground below me spin. 

" Come on Angel, we're almost home." I mumbled to myself as I opened the front door and sprinted up the stairs into my bed room. 

I did'nt even bother taking off my shoes, or jacket. I'm just fed up and tried of Jake and my life it's self. I mean what have I done to deserve this life? I know I'm not the nicest person in the world and I do make loads of mistakes but I don't want this life. I could not hold in my tears back so I let them pour down my cheeks, the salty taste entering my mouth, as I kept wiping them away with the back of my hand. I hate crying and the feeling to, but I just had to let it all out. My throat started to get dry and I felt like my lungs were about to collapse. I could'nt breath properly, which made me freak out a little bit. I pulled out my locket and held it tightly in my hand. 

" Why does life have to be so hard mum? What h-have I done to deserve this? I know you want me to be brave and not c-cry but I just can't! Jake was right no one in the right mind would love me, in fact my own father doesn't even love me. M-maybe I'm a murderer"  my voice cracked and it made me cry more, because what I was saying was true. 

My thoughts were than suddenly interrupted by my creaking door opening, I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw Harry standing in the door way with a worried expression written across his face.

Harry point of view. 

 I opened the door as quietly as I could but that was clearly not possible. I scanned the room she was in and saw her small weak body laying on the bed, Angel lifted her head up a bit and we both made contact. Her eyes were a dull shade of grey and were blood shot red from crying, I walked towards her bed and sat right at the edge. I don't know what or how I should comfort her because I haven't bothered to even know her well even if she is my biological daughter. 

" You don't have t-to be here Harry, I'm fine." Her voice cracked as she was trying to hold back the tears that we're trying to escape from her beautiful eyes.

" Angel.. I know you're not fine." I turned my body and faced her crossed legged. " Tell me what's wrong, it will make you feel a tad bit better. I know I'm not Louis or Eleanor but I just can't bare to see a girl cry, even if I don't like or know them." 

Angel sat up and leaned against the back stand of her bed, she cuddled with her pillow and buried her chin into the pillow looking at me with the most depressing expression. Small whimpers starting to escape from her lips that were quivering frantically.  I than suddenly had this fatherly feeling that she was about to cry so I scooted closer to her and I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back up and down. This action surprised me and Angel. But she wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her head in my neck just the way Aurora would do, her sobs slowly quieting down until they were just silent tears soaking into my shirt.

" Come on Angel don't cry please." I pulled her away and lifted her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes, " Please tell me why you are crying." I asked as I searched her eyes for the actual answer.

" I-I just miss Louis that's all." Angel replied going back to the previous position where her head was in my neck and arms tightly around my waist.

I sighed. I know she's lying because I overheard the truth, well not all of it.  Maybe I should call Louis, just in-case she's crying over something that I should be concerned about. 

" H-harry if it is not to much.. Can I sleep with you tonight please?" 

Thinking for a while I finally answered with a yes and told her to go wash her face to feel fresh. So she got up and made her way into the washroom and I made my way downstairs grabbing my phone and dialing Louis number immediately. Pacing back and forth in the living room, I impatiently waited for him to pick up. He picked up on the last ring.

" Louis!" I yelled but not in an angry way.

" Harry what's up?" he replied.

" Ok so far I don't know what's going on and I hope this ends soon so you can take her home. But Angel came home crying today, I went up to her and comforted her asking her what was wrong and she lied to me."

" How do you know she lied to you mate?" there was a tint of curiosity in his voice.

" Because I overheard her talking to herself, and I know she does'nt miss you, I mean she probably does but they're has to be something else and I know you know so please spill. I don't like seeing woman cry and even you know that, so it killed a part of me slightly when I heard and saw the tears pouring down her petite face. " I felt my voice cracking a bit, but I quickly recovered it and spoke normally.

I heard him chuckle on the other line before continuing. 

" Harry you're soften up aren't you?" Louis voice was full of amusement.

" Louis this is no time for jokes! and I am not." I growled as I plopped myself on the couch.

" Oh ok.. Angel and this guy named Jake have had a tough relationship, they're not dating but they used to be best friends until the day she found out about her being adopted and that you were her father. She found out the worst way, by Jake who was making fun of her. Remember a few years ago when I told you guys I had to leave Asap during our recording? Yeah she got into a fist fight with him and was called down to the office and.... I h-had to tell her everything. The look on her face hurt me so bad, it was like I literally broke her heart into pieces.." 

The other line was dead for a few moments but I knew Louis was still there. I did'nt realize my fists were clenched tight until I looked down  and saw small semi circles in my palms. I hesitated but I spoke to make sure Louis was still on the other line.

" Boobear, are you still there? " my voice was barley above a whisper but I knew he heard me.

" Sorry I just needed a breather. But tha-that is what's happening in her life. Harry I have to go " The line went dead and I hung up to.

 Combing my hand through my hair, and placing my face in my hands. I never thought Angel was going through this all at school. She genially seems like a nice girl and I literally can't imagine someone bullying or bothering her. I stayed in this  position for a while until I felt a tap on my shoulders, looking up I saw Angel smiling at me weakly. I told her to go up to my room and I'll be there in just two minutes. Grabbing my phone I made my way upstairs in my washroom. Changing in a old shirt and PJ's I re-entered the room and a small smile sprung onto my lips. Angel was curled up in a small ball cuddling with the pillow tight against her chest in the most cutest way. Making my way on the bed I slipped in and placed the blanket on her properly than placing a small kiss on her forehead before turning my back and facing the huge black window that was displaying the full moon outside. So many thoughts started to dance around in my head, some were about Angel and her school, others were about work, the store girl, and Aura. I felt my eyes slowly close but I shot them wide open when I saw a female figure sitting on the window pane smiling at me. 

" Who's there?" I was honestly scared and my voice barley came out of my mouth. 

I doubt the figure could hear me, but she did. She turned her body facing me, but I could not see her face because for some odd reason the moon's light was brighter than normal. The female was wearing a long white dress that was flowing in all directions and her hair to. She started to approach me.

" Wh-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! 

aha hello guys I updated yay! How are you guys? I'm doing well, just tried, but that's a normal thing for teens aye? Please comment because I really want to know how my book is doing and if there is anything you readers want me to add or change. Other wise THANK YOU FOR THW 1000+ READS AND 73 VOTES!

It means a lot and hope you guys keep that up. <3

Have a magnificent day and you guys are beautiful, love ya <3

Remember!!!!!!!! 

VOTE/COMMENT/ FAN

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.2K 330 13
Harry stops pouting, but his frown is still fixed in place. "Are you sure?" he asks. "You know it's your soul you're signing away." He sounds...sad...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
19.2K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...
455K 8.8K 32
When Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam we're all little, they had an angel protecting them. The same angel. She watched over them, trying to protect...