I Am Living With an Idiot

Autorstwa BrightWhiteSnow

Vena Anderson, a nineteen year old girl has moved away from home to attend college. She has no desire to live... Więcej

||The Beginning||
Two || Hi My Name Is Vena
Three || Goodnight James
Four || Wow this looks good
Five || Where are we gonna eat?
Six || Tell me about yourself please
Seven || This is Awkward...
Eight || Oh God, Not Her
Nine || I Could Hit You So Hard Right Now
Ten || As You Wish, Darling
Eleven || You Are So Infuriating
Twelve || Grayson Would Not Be Jealous
Thirteen || The Agreement
Fourteen || You're Bluffing
Fifteen || All In Good Time James
Sixteen || Uh Oh This Can't Be Good
Seventeen || You Are So Adorable
Eighteen || I See You're Capable
Nineteen || Truth or Dare?
Twenty || Don't Panic
Twenty One || This Is Going To Be A Long Night
Twenty Two || His Darling
Twenty Three || Those Six Words
Twenty Four || Live a Little
Twenty Five || Staring is Impolite
Twenty Six || Game Over
Twenty Seven || Once a Player always a Player
Twenty Eight || Nothing More, Nothing Less
Nothing more, Nothing less {Grayson's Pov}
Twenty Nine || How Can I Trust You?
Thirty || Worth The Risk
Thirty One || Stupid Sweet Talk
Thirty Two || Life is Beautiful
Thirty Three || We Need To Talk
Thirty Four: How Serious Can It Be
Thirty Five || You Scared Me
Thirty Six || Such a Great Story
Thirty Seven || Afterwards
Thirty Eight || So Honest
Thirty Nine || Bouquet of Lillies
Forty || I Hate You
Forty One || His Kisses
Forty Two|| A Dilemma
Forty Three || I Don't Want to Hear it.
Forty Four || All Is Almost Forgotten
Forty Five || Maybe I Need This
Forty Six || Drunk Protests
Forty Seven || Hold My Hair
Forty Eight || Trust me J.H.
Forty Eight || Trust me V.A.
Forty Nine || Tease
Fifty || Get Out
Fifty One || Betrayed
Hello from the other side
Fifty Two || He Didn't Cheat On You
Fifty Three || Don't Raise Your Voice
Fifty Four || This Should Be Good
Fifty Six || Wake Up
Fifty Seven || The City
Fifty Eight || He's Home
Fifty Nine || That's Cool
Sixty || Calm Your Testosterone
Sixty One || Presidential Debate
Sixty Two || Family Dinner
Sixty Three || Explosive
Sixty Four || Punch Your Teeth In
Sixty Five || Of Course
Sixty Six || Calvin Klein
Sixty Seven || Big Spoon
Sixty Eight || Before It's Too Late
Sixty Nine || What if?
Seventy || He Never Knew
Seventy One || Cupcake
Seventy Two || Abandon
Radish Notice!
Seventy Three || Forgive Him
Seventy Four || Messy Situation
Final Author Note: Important.
"I Am Living With An Idiot" Playlist
HELLO

Fifty Five || Christmas Tree

149K 4.8K 2.5K
Autorstwa BrightWhiteSnow

James fell asleep a little while ago. I have a class in about an half hour and I don't want to wake him up. Ever since this morning, he has seemed overly tired. Grayson hasn't called and I am hoping to god that he didn't chicken out.

This is one of the classes that I take that just because I wanted to, not because I need to, which would be creative writing.

I love this class the most out of all the ones so chose. I can actually let my mind wander.

Ryder is still awake, watching the television. I invited him over here because I think that sometimes he just gets lonely, being with no one all the time. As I looked at him, he is all cuddled up in his blanket.

I unravel James's arms from around my body and stand up, stretching my arms. Ryder noticed me get up, looking away from the screen.

I grab my phone out of my bag and leave the living room to make a call.

I dial the number and wait as it rings. "Hello, Sweetheart," my mom answers.

I smile, "Hey,"

"So, are both of you able to make it here on Christmas Eve?" she asks.

I want to laugh, "Mom, we already had this conversation."

She laughs, "Oh, that's right. I might forget some things, oh well," I hear as she is shuffling around.

"Okay, so how are you two anyways?" she asks.

I knew that a question like that would come pretty early in this conversation. "We're good," I assure her.

"Are you sure," she pushes.

I shake my head at her, "Yes, Mom, we are good."

"I just wanted to make sure because I don't want any fighting this year," her tone turned stern slightly.

That's funny if she thinks there isn't going to be any fighting. James and I are bound to argue about something during the two days we'll be here.

Half of my brother don't even know that I am dating James and I sure as hell know that they are going to start something up about it. The last time James and Orlando were in the same room, someone got hit, so it would be great if that didn't happen again.

Chances are is that someone is going to egg someone else on and a fight will break out because boys will be boys.

"Yes, Mom," I just agree with her, I didn't want to upset her days before the holidays.

This conversation did remind me of something I still have to do: put up the Christmas tree and it's three days until Christmas.

I look into the living room and James and still sleeping there, but he fell over onto his side.

"Okay, so we'll see at lunchtime on the twenty fourth?" she asks.

I nod even though I know she can't see me, "Okay."

We said bye and hung up. Our conversations over phone have been short and sweet. I wonder if James even remembers the we are going to my parent's house for Christmas, I mean when I told him, he was in the middle of trying to have sex with me.

I enter the living room and Ryder is standing up, setting the blanket on the chair. "I am going to head out," he tells me.

I nod, "How do you plan on getting home," I ask, actually wondering. He rode here with James and I. Now that I think about it, I don't think that Ryder even has a car, but that's alright. This is New York City, it's not like a ton of people drive cars anyways.

"A cab," he slides on his jacket.

I nod and cross my arms across my chest, "Okay, I guess I will see you later then," I tell him.

He nods, "Okay."

Just as he was about to shut the door behind him I stopped him, "Ryder?"

He turns back, "Yes?"

"Are you alright?" I ask him. The thought has been on my mind for awhile now and I am quite curious to what is going on with him. He seems to not be all here and I know that he is going through a rough patch of his life where he feels that he's lonely and that all he needs is someone in his life.

"Yeah, I'm doing just fine," he tells me like it's the truth, but it's clearly not. I look at his eyes and pain and grief. Sometimes, I swear I see his eyes glistening like as he was going to cry, but what do I know? I know for him it's hard to find someone who wants to be in a committed relationship in college, yet James, Grant, Leah, Grayson and I have all found one and I think that it is Ryder's turn. People know that Ryder is a player and it is going to make it ten times harder for him.

"Okay," I just let him go. I'm not going to get into it with him today, maybe later, but definitely not now.

He shut the door and left the room in a mute, besides James's quiet breathing, of course.

I look at James and see him looking so peaceful. His arm is flailed off the couch and onto the floor.

I really need to wake him up, it's just a little bit after four in the afternoon.

I walk around to the couch and crouch down beside the furniture he's laying on. I began to shake him slowly, waking him up.

"James," I say, trying to wake him up.

He shifted a bit in his sleep. He made a groaning sound, "No.."

He turned away from me and cuddled into the couch.

"I'm pregnant," I tease him.

He turns around almost immediately, but glared when he saw that I am bursting with laughter. "Jesus Christ Vena, don't do that," he mumbles and turns away from me.

"Babe, I need to talk to you," I tell him. I really did have to about the whole Christmas thing.

He sighed and turned and looked at me, "Okay," he sat up.

I sat down beside him and smiled, "Good afternoon to you."

He looked down at his watch and groaned, "Why didn't you wake me up?" he rubs his hands down his face.

I shrug, "You looked tired."

He nods, "Well okay, what do you what to talk about," he asks, leaning back into the couch.

"Okay, so we're going to my parent's house on Saturday and I just wanted to know if you know what you have gotten yourself into," I tell him.

He looked a little confused and that's what I expected. I mean Charley is pretty cool about the whole James and me thing, but not all of my siblings will be as cool as him, he's the most laid back one and he even had his moments while he was here.

"I have five brothers, James and I'm not sure if you know them all. Just so you know, they are just as protective like Orlando," I warn him. I really want him to be prepared for this. He's going to be meeting my dad as well, that should be interesting.

I am glad that throughout this whole this Charley's wife and Orlando's wife will be there, so it won't be like I am the only girl in the house besides my mom.

James huffs, "I guess I didn't really think about that."

"It's going to be fine, just don't talk about high school and you'll be fine," I assure him.

He leans forward and rests his head on my shoulder. I could definitely tell that he is super nervous and that's alright because I am pretty sure we are at the same place on the nerve scale.

I haven't got a clue if they will like him. If they do, well great, everyone wins, but if not then I just don't know what I would do. My family's opinion is important to me and I already know that Orlando isn't very fond of James, but if the rest of them reacts the same way, then I can't think about what I'll do.

James lifts his head and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Vena, do you love me?" he asks.

I nod, "Of course."

"If we love each other then why do we care so much what other people think?" he asks.

I shrug, "This is my family, James. I can't just bypass thier opinions."

He sighs, "But wouldn't it be great if you could?"

I didn't answer him. He's getting into a bit of a touchy subject that I don't want to get into.

"I like having my family's opinion."

He nods, "Okay, I will try to get along with them, but Vena you know how it gets, so don't expect that things are going to be perfect."

That's all that I really wanted to hear from him. "Thank you."

He kisses my forehead, "Of course, anything for you."

I grabbed my bag off the couch and my jacket. "I have a class to go to, so I will see you in a couple hours," I tell him. 

He sighs and lays on his back, "Okay, I will see you then," he smiles. 

I lean down to him kiss his lips. I slide my shoes on and open the door, "I love you."

"I love you too, Ven."

I shut the door behind me and went to my class. 

~

~

After I finishd my class, I walked home. When I got inside, James is reading a book, but is reading it in an angle that I can't see the title. 

Thinking about this Christmas stuff reminded me of all the things that I haven't done yet and completely forgotten about.

"Could you do me a favor?" I ask him.

He nods, looking away from his book and shutting it. 

"Could you please get the Christmas tree out of the storage closet and set up while I go buy some Christmas presents?" I ask.

It's pretty late in the afterroom, but I had forgotten all about gifts and I really do need to get on it.

He's silent for a moment, "Well, how about we set up the tree today and then we will both go out and get present, considering that I need to get some myself."

I nod, that does seem logical, plus it would be nice to set up the tree with him.

"Okay, you order a pizza and I'll get the tree," he tells me, standing up and yawning.

I grab my phone off the coffee table and dial the number as James starts to rumage through the closet.

By the time we got the tree standing upright and somewhat steady, I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door while James grabbed his wallet. I already decided that I would be paying half of the bill, but he didn't seem to want that.

As soon as I saw the delivery boy, I somewhat recognized him. I handed him a ten-dollar bill, "Just one moment, my boyfriend is just grabbing the rest," I tell him.

He nods silently.

I just couldn't put my finger of it. It's not that I actually know him, I just have seen him before, I just don't know when.

James came into the room with a twenty in his hand and smiled when he saw who was standing in the doorway.

"Hey, it's you," he glances at me and then back at the guy. How can James have a better memory than me, maybe he kows him or something.

"I supsose so," the boy slightly smirk, but why?

I look at James, trying to get him to give an explanation without actually asking for one.

"It's the pizza boy, Vena," he tells me like it isn't already obvious.

I shake my head, still not understanding.

He sighs, "Y'know, when I first moved in here and I ordered pizza, he was the one who came," he finally explained. That made a lot my sense, I mean I had no idea who this guy was and its pretty funny how well James remembers pizza boys.

I remember the day James moved in, when the pizza came, we made it very clear to this guy that we are not together and that we would never be, well I guess that didn't last too long. The smirk on his face made perfect sense.

James handed him the twenty and took my ten out his hands. The pizza by smiled and gave us our pizza and left. Right after I shut the door, James handed me my ten.

"No James, that is your change," I tell him. I am not going to let him pay for this whole pizza like he did last time.

"Vena–"

"No, take it please," I tell him. I don't want him thinking that just because he is the man in this relationship, doesn't mean that is going to take the fall for everything. I am fully capable of doing these things as well.

He nods and takes the money, finally seeing how much it means to me. James leans down and pecks my lips quick before taking the pizza from my hands and bringing it into the kitchen.

____________________________________________

I know, boring filler chapter, but when they go to Vena's parent's house, it'll get better.

So I know that I am updating later today, but it is because I went on a little trip today, so yeah. I did update though, so good for me.

Okay really quick question. What zodiac sign do you think each of my character are based off their personalities and why?

🔹Vena:

🔸James:

🔹Grayson:

🔸Ryder:

🔹Orlando: (I know that you don't know but about him but if well)

🔸Leah:

🔹Grant:

Four day streak everyone. We shall see what tomorowth bringths.

Thanks,

BWS❄️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

588K 10.1K 35
***WARNING*** MATURE CONTENT (Slowly editing) Twenty-one year old Paisley finally decided it was time to move out of her parents, now that she is fin...
712K 17.3K 83
[completed & under editing] 𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 ➙ 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧; 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘤...
1.4M 32.2K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...
557K 15.5K 40
Blair Fairbanks is excited to finally be going away to college. She's ready to learn, have fun, make new friends, and live on her own in the dorms. ...