Percy Jackson - Scattered Fat...

By ruks145

Cupid once said,- love is no flowery sickness. Jason mentioned love as the most savage monster. Yet Pip... More

Known to unknown
Chapter 1, The Beginning
The introduction
The stranger
The identity
The Panic
The Proposal
The Death
The News
The Night
The Deal
The Impossible Way
The Hypothesis
The Welcome
The Long Day
The Difficulty
The Unlocked Name
The Feeling
The Egyptian
The Clash
More Questions?
The Half Secret
The Time Machine
The Fight In The Past
The Death by Fire
The Hostage
The Keto's Children
The Worry
The Confession
The Ping Pong Table
The Darkened Dream
The Faking Death
The Normal Day
The War Council
The Signed Death
The Request
The Plan
The Shining Star
I Remember Her....
An Author's Note
The Lady in Black
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Noon
The Setup
The Tension
Tribute to Animorphs
The Curse
The Deceiving Night
The Goddess
The Twins
The Hearth
The Starting
The Indecision
The Duck
The Talk
The Torture
The Answer
The Sacrificial Love
The Recess
The Distracting Bat
The Escape
Jason Vs Percy
The Reveal - 1
The Reveal- 2
The Barb and The Wire
Percy leads the way

The Silence Before Storm

114 14 0
By ruks145

Leo

I was standing at the beach, twirling fire with forefinger. However my gaze was concentrated at the vast expansion of water ahead of me. After that small visit to the past, no one was in the mood to talk or discuss about it. I couldn't say for what reason we were ashamed of. Sometimes I really hated my gift. Fire had it's benefits. But every gift comes with a price....

I stopped playing with the fire. It was almost mid-day. I threw a small fist sized rock into the sea. I was about to return to my cabin, when suddenly I saw that same rock hurtling from beneath water and got past me. I whirled around to see........

"Percy?", I said half -heartedly. He was holding the rock in his right hand. I remembered the time when we were showing off our powers during our search for Nike. I couldn't remember the name of that place.

The corners of his mouth twitched very little. It was never difficult for Percy to smile in tough conditions, but now......

He started walking and stood by my side, gazing into the sea. He said nothing. What to say? I also remained silent. We were standing together for sometime silently.

"It's an irony, isn't it?", Percy asked suddenly.

"oh...umm... What? ", I stammered. I didn't understood his question. What was he thinking? ,"What is ironic? "

"We..standing together. ", Percy answered.

Oh....We.... Did he mean fire and water?

"Yeah, kind of. " I said. I was looking at the sea and so did he. "Fire.....", I went on," Others think my power over fire is cool. They don't understand, fire can not be handled easily. "

Percy said nothing. I sighed.

"Fire can give only sorrow and a bad fate for monsters and also.........others. ", I said without looking at him. "Water must not be that difficult. It gives freshness, life, and many more things. "

"Maybe you are right.", Percy said," Fire has it's own advantage. Fire was a gift given to the humanity by a Titan. Without it, we would be in the stone age right now. "

"But it also kills. In a way much more harsher way than water." I counteract him.

"What will happen if water and fire work together? "

That was an unexpected question. "Oh fire will be extinguished. " I answered.

He chuckled darkly," silly. It's true that water has a main role in human's or demigod's lives. Without it, we are dead. But....."

"But what? " I asked.

"Nothing.", Percy said.

Something was there. He was hiding something. He was still gazing intently at water in front. I tried to deduce something, but failed. Percy had become very unreadable.

I asked," You are hiding something. Aren't you? "

Again he didn't answer. Just stood like a granite statue. Suddenly, I became afraid ........of something...... like something unpleasant was going to happen. But what?

I clutched his shoulder and turned him so that we became face to face. Still he showed no emotion, his face solid granite. I shuddered. I gulped down my fear and screamed at him, " What is it?"

We were staring into each other eyes. Finally he opened his mouth, " I am sorry......... Leo."

"What? Why?", I was becoming impatient. He was getting into my nerves.

He sighed, " Leo..... I....".

Suddenly water exploded from the sea shore and from there came three very large monsters......

So, here's an another chapter.

I apologize if I am doing some grammar mistakes.

Please do vote, comment and share.

And please do tell me my mistakes.

I am very grateful to you all readers.

With regards,

ruks145

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.4K 43
They start on different sides of a spectrum. Jason is popular, Percy is a loser. Jason takes notice in the quiet boy and that's when they start movin...
29.7K 590 19
"I like Percy Jackson," Piper whispered in my ear, smiling with glee, "From the swim team." What? I stared at her shockingly, then forced a smile, "R...
148K 5.5K 61
[WATTPAD TOP PICKS] #44 IN DESTINY A story of a love triangle in which three peoples life gets affected... "Leave me!" She said firmly. "No, I can...
81.9K 3.5K 99
"if there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then i will follow you into the dark." in which two broken demigods repair the other. (heroes o...