I. Denying My Love (Damon Sal...

Door oohfluffy

deny it all you want, but you're already deep in love. [BOOK 1] [2013] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6... Meer

Introduction of Patricia Gilbert
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
Chapter 15: Farewell Again
Chapter 16: Back To Mystic Falls
Chapter 17: Why Can't I Be A Protector?
Chapter 18: Eyes From Here
Chapter 19: She's Very Determined To Fight
Chapter 20: Oh No..
Chapter 21: Death
Epilogue: Denying My Love

S i x

10.2K 281 26
Door oohfluffy

Patricia's P.O.V

I slowly sat beside Bonnie, who watched me with her questioning glare.

"So, explain." She said, gesturing at the laptop in front of her. I stayed silent while thinking of an excuse or something that may get me out of this situation—

"Just spit it out, Pat!"

Gosh, she's really making me nervous.

"You know..." I scratched the back of my head as I awkwardly laughed, looking everywhere but her. "Fangirling? You know, team Edward?" I bit my lower lip as Bonnie groaned in disapproval.

"Shut the crap! Just tell me, Pat." She said while staring at my eyes.

What should I say?

I only planned talking to her about my visions but can I really tell my suspicions about the Salvatore brothers?

"Uhm. Bonnie, can I trust you?" I asked. I know, it's a stupid question. She's my freaking bestfriend, of course I can.

"Duh. Come on. I know you." She said as she rolled her eyes.

I sighed before telling her everything I figured out and my thoughts about everything I've researched at the station. Bonnie listened attentively, sometimes slightly gasping in shock but mostly nodding as I speak.

When I finished, she looked around and moved closer to me as if someone might hear her.

"You know, I felt the same way when I accidentally touched Stefan. They might be hiding something but you can trust me. I'm always here, okay?" She said and hugged me. I nodded and hugged her back.

"Let's start this make over then." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

She went out to get her things from her house as I look for my dress. Bonnie said she will change her clothes at home already and I knew Elena was already dressed before me. So it's just me who needs to prepare.

I observed my chosen dress that's currently hanging on top of my closet before wearing it. It's a light brown tube dress that ends only above of my knees. Glimmering gold sequins are all over the ends, the brown ribbon belt perfectly hugged my waist, and the top of the dress has little golden beads, forming the shape of the tube.

After dressing up, I slipped on my favorite glittery brown high heels. I glanced at the mirror and smirked.

Gosh, I love my outfit.

I walked over to my drawer and pulled a brown choker with a little golden crown in the middle. I wore it with a grin, completing my attire for the Ball. After that, I brushed my hair. It's already naturally curly, so I don't need to do more. I put a little of hair gloss on my hair and put powder on my face. I picked up a dark red lipstick from MAC and filled the natural colored lips of mine with it. I smacked my lips, making a popping sound before putting it down.

Before I could sit back down, knocks on my door disturbed me. I sighed before walking towards it and opened the door.

Their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"Elena, Bonnie." I greeted them with a grin, showcasing my attire for the night as I twirled around. Elena is in a white floral while and Bonnie is in violet long-sleeved dress.

"OH. MY. Where's my sister?!" Elena exclaimed as she looked from my heels up to my face.

"Pat, you look..." Bonnie gasped as she saw my heels.

"Very stunning." Elena finished and smiled.

"You look like the Goddess of Beauty." Bonnie added.

"I'm flattered. Come on in. We gotta finish this. It's already 7:00!" I said and smiled while sitting on my personal chair. Ha!

"Yeah. Let's get this started." Bonnie said, telling me to close my eyes. I did as she told me, letting her take charge of my make-up. After a few minutes, she spoke.

"You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the mirror in front of me.

"Oh my." I exclaimed.

My eyes are gorgeous!

The eye shadow color suits my outfit and gives the elegant vibe with its brownish color with glitters.

It's perfect.

"It looks perfect on you." Bonnie said and smiled, looking at my reflection on the mirror.

"Thanks, Bonnie!"

After me, it's Elena's turn. I put on my earrings and wore the bangles that Caroline gave me last Christmas. I smiled at the thought.

I waited downstairs with my black little sling bag before checking my things. Powder, check. Lipstick, check. Phone, check—

Someone knocked on the front door, making me turn to it. I quickly walked towards the door and opened it with a smile.

Stefan.

"Hey Stefan, looking good." I greeted as I checked his attire out. Yes, only his attire not him.

His eyes eyed me up and down with his mouth still on the ground.

"I'm not Elena, if you should ask." I chuckled as I opened the door for him, he nodded.

"You look—"

Before he could continue, I heard Elena's hurried steps heading downstairs. I turned around and saw her by the stairs with a smile as she walked closer.

"Very stunning."

Did I actually hear that?

"Hey Stefan." Elena said and kissed her boyfriend, seriously, in front of me.

"Hey." Stefan said and smiled. Bonnie went downstairs and frowned when she saw Stefan.

"Let's get going then." I said with a grin.

We hopped in Stefan's car. The ride was full of silence until we arrived the Lockwood's mansion.

"Pat, you coming?" Elena called out as she saw me not following them inside. I waved her off.

"I'll stay here for a while."

They all went inside while I stayed just near the front door of the mansion. The trees were dancing as the wind swayed them.

I don't know this feeling I always get whenever I'm with nature.

I always feel great.

"You look hot."

The whisper was like the whistle of the wind but I knew it was him. I quickly turned to him, my eyes squinting towards him.

"Damon."

And he's smirking again. Can he stop that?

"Well, what are you doing here outside?" Damon said as he looked up at the dark sky. I followed his gaze and found myself in awe.

The sky was so breathtaking as millions of stars scattered, blinking brightly at me. I smiled at that thought. It's really amazing.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I spoke out of the blue while I continued adoring the sky with a small smile. I saw him do the same in the corner of my eye.

"Yes, I suppose. But..." Damon moved closer as he spoke and stopped when we're just inches close. I didn't look back at him even though I knew he was staring at me.

"But?"

"...still not as beautiful as you."

His heart-fluttering words surprised me, making my head turn to him. My lips slightly parted as his crystal blue eyes shone under the moonlight, they look so pretty.

"Really? Thanks, I guess." I mumbled as I looked away, fighting the urge to stare into his eyes more.

"You're genuinely beautiful, you should know that." Damon looked away from me as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you again, Damon." I saidc looking at the Lockwood's Mansion.

"We should really go inside, right? It's cold out here." I slowly walked towards the mansion, my hands clasping at each other as the wind blew. I sensed Damon following me.

When I walked in the mansion with Damon right beside me. All pairs of eyes were on us.

It seemed like everyone went silent as they saw us. I looked around and saw Care, Elena, Bonnie, Matt, Stefan and of course, the jerk Tyler.

I saw guys from school, some whistled, some had their jaws on the floor. I winked at them and smirked as they continued looking at me. I can see girls are looking at me jealously.

Is it because I dressed great?

Or is it because I have a hot gut next to me?

Wait did I just say that?!

Damon smirked before leaning closer to me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed.

I fucking blushed!

He held my hand as if claiming that I was his partner for the night and I just let him drag me until we got to Elena and Stefan who are looking at the Founders' registries.

"The Original Salvatore Brothers" Damon said as if he knew what Elena and Stefan talked about. I looked at him with a confused expression.

I'm sure we were too far from them earlier to even hear a single thing.

He just smirked and let me go. I quickly walked away, trying to find a seat since my heels are killing me and it's just been a few minutes. I shuddered as I felt eyes on my back, making my eyebrows furrow.

I almost jumped when I felt a hand on my waist.

"Can I dance with you?"

I turned around and saw Damon, reaching out his other hand to me. I raised an eyebrow at him as his lips twitched into a smile.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Actually you don't." He mumbled and smirked, tugging my other hand to his shoulder.

Just in time, we're already at the center of the dancefloor.

The slow dance came right on time, making we wonder why everything fell into place.

Damon wrapped his right hand on my waist as his left hand intertwined with my other hand.

I'll be lying if I didn't feel a spark between our hands.

He looked me in the eyes as I looked back at him.

He smiled.

He genuinely smiled, making me smile back.

I didn't even realize that the song ended.

"Thank you for dancing with me. I hope we could do it again." Damon mumbled into my ear as he held me close, slightly tickling me.

"Yeah, sure." I was surprised by my answer too but my body moved on its own as I kissed him on the cheek.

I knew he would be surprised too and I was right. I was actually expecting him to tease me about or be cocky but he did the unexpected instead.

He hugged me.

It's not bad to hug him back, right?

I mean, I might be doubting his real self but he's not that bad.

So, I hugged him back and smiled. I can feel that he smiled too.

We pulled away and I smiled once again. I said goodbye before walking away from him.

Smiling like an idiot.

Did I fall for his traps?

Did he just let me fall for him?

Am I really into him?

That can't be.

I can't like him!

There's just too many secrets that he and his brother hide. I can't like someone that mysterious. Like what if he's really a vampire? What would become of me? That's too twisted.

I shook my head as questions entered and doubts added in my mind. I found the bar near the staircase and sat at the high chair. I was about to ask for a drink when I felt someone sit next to me.

I sighed as I turned around expecting Damon when it's not.

Tyler.

Revised on 06.22.17

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15K 268 85
A collection of delena fanfics I've done.
199 1 8
Tyatherine fanfics I've done.
507K 14.9K 45
"Have you ever been in love?" "Once... A long time ago." BXB ~ The Vampire Diaries This is Fanfiction. I only own Christian and my story plot. The re...
32.4K 788 25
I suck at descriptions so- Damon !! X OC !! Type thing