Vampire Knight: My Vampire Ne...

BloodDollRaven tarafından

[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senio... Daha Fazla

My Vampire Nekos
Please Let Me Keep Them!
First Day With My New And Only Friends
Zero and Kaname's Secret
I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!
Normal? I never knew the meaning of it, and I never will now!
I'm What?!
Regular High School Student By Day, Vampire Hunter Trainee By Night!
The Haunting Nightmares
The First Hunt
The Encounter With Shizuka Hio
The New Student is. . .WHO?!
Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About
The Search For Yagari Sensei
Tricking Ichiru Kiryu. . .Easier Said Than Done!
The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh
The Deadly Deal
I Thought You Were On Her Side!
Journey To The Senate
Visit To The Hunters Association
Kaien Cross's Help
Kaname's Proposal
The Rescue Plan
Taken By The Senate
The Reunion
Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran
Accidental Pureblood. . .How Embarrassing. . .
She Cursed Them To Become Nekos, But I'll Fix This!
Midnight Stroll
Going Home. . .I'm doomed!
Accept Me Or The Enemy Will Kill Me
I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .
The Dreaded Questioning
Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?
The Dance Of The Pureblood
My Vampire Nekos No More
I Choose You. . .

My Anti-Vampire Weapon

3.8K 164 26
BloodDollRaven tarafından

"Alondra, wake up." I groan as I'm startled awake. I peek from under my blanket to find my blurry mom standing by the doorway.

"Why? It's Saturday!" I complain.

"It's one in the afternoon! You've slept enough!" I sit up straight, and look over at my cellphone to see if she was telling the truth. Well, she was apparently. Yet I'm still sleepy.

"Come on. Get up, and get some lunch." I groan again, and make my way towards the bathroom. I wince once I try to sit down. My muscles are aching. I feel really stiff everywhere. I think I need painkillers. Training hurts.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." I just barely make it to the kitchen before I sit down.

"Are you hurting?" Kaname questions from the chair to the left of me. I jump since I hadn't realized he was there.

"Yeah, it hurts a lot. But I'll be fine. Eventually this pain will stop if I keep working out." I say, and wince as I try to sit straight.

"Then let me assist you. Come closer." Kaname says to me. I blink, and near him. He jumps up on the table, and puts his small hands to my cheeks. My brown eyes open wide in shock as he presses his small lips against mine. I swear that I see a slight purple light casting out. The pain in my body is also lessening.

"Better?" I feel my face blush brightly, and I can't answer him. I'm afraid of what might come out, so I just nod my head.

"Good." He says brushing his small fingers on my slightly parted lips. I cast my eyes away. I look to find Zero standing there in shock. Well shit... I sit back, and my mom enters the kitchen.

"What's going on here?" She questions our silence.

"Nothing." I answer with a simple smile. Luckily my family has never been able to tell when something is off with me. So she buys it. I'm glad for once.

"Right. Come here so you can tell me how much you want." I nod my head, and walk towards my mom with a stiff walk.

"Um. Where's Yagari-sensei?" I question my mom. I grab a plate and hand it to her as I look at the warm food. Wah, I'm so hungry.

"Oh, he said he had to go out and do something about his work." I nod my head, and watch my mom serve me my food. I wonder which work she meant? His hunter work or his teacher work.

She has me take some painkillers even though Kaname already eased the pain. Oh boy, this is awkward. I'm thinking back as it finally sinks in.

I'm now remembering that I was kissed. . . It has finally sunk in that I've finally experienced kissing. Or at least some semblance of it. Holy shit. . .

                                 ~0~

"Zero? Are you down he-" I jump, and slip down the basement stairs as I hear a loud bang. Once I land on the carpet on the floor I rub my aching butt harshly. I also writhe around like as if that'll make the pain go away.

"What the hell?!" I yell out, and peek over slightly to see where that bang came from. I jump and duck as I hear it again. I crawl towards where it's loudest.

I stay behind a wall, and I find Zero had made a small space of the basement into a shooting range. I jump once he goes for another barrage of shots.

How did he even get a hold of this stuff?! What do these guys end up doing behind my back?!

"What do you want?" I uncover my ears as the shooting finally stops.

"I was wondering where you went, and I kept hearing banging down here. Now I see what was the cause of that." I say standing up, and lean against the wall.

"I don't see why you're here. When you could be upstairs kissing Kaname." I blush brightly at his comment. I totally had completely forgotten about it.

"We weren't kissing! Well, not exactly. He neared me, and kissed me to stop my body from aching all over. He basically dulled the pain on my body." I explain to him, but I really have no idea why I should. He has no right to be angry! We aren't a couple or anything!

"Right." I frown at him when he voices out sarcastic belief. The nerve of this jerk.

"It's true! Anyway, why do you care?" I question him as my temper starts to get the best of me.

"I don't!" He yells out, and starts to shoot again. I shield my ears.

"Cut it out!" I yell out as the shooting stops again. He doesn't answer me, and does it again. "Ugh! You're unbearable sometimes!" I yell out as I turn away from him. There's no talking to him without it ending up in an argument.

What's his deal anyway? He always gets pissed when Kaname does something nice for me. I don't get guys at all. I have a thought, but I'd rather not say it. I don't want to over think it.

"What is going on down there?" My dad questions me.

"Zero, made the basement a shooting range apparently." My parents look at me stunned.

"What?" I question them.

"Where did he get a gun?" I shrug. Though, I can be pretty damn sure that Yagari-sensei had something to do with it. Or maybe Zero had it and I just never got to see it until today.

"He's a vampire hunter as well. Hunters wield special weapons that harm vampires, but not humans. His weapon is called the Bloody Rose." I look back to find Yagari-sensei behind me. How? Geez I wish I could be that sneaky. Though, I suppose I would need more training.

"What? A weapon? I thought hunters fought hand to hand combat." I tell him. He looks at me like I'm an idiot. Hey! It's not my fault I didn't know what real life vampire hunters did.

"Vampires have powers, idiot. If we always fought hand to hand combat we'd die." I blush, and look at my feet. Listen, sometimes I speak without thinking, so I say stupid stuff and realizing that after it. I'm not much of a think before I speak, unless I get the chance to.

"Okay, so what's your weapon?" I fall back as he points a huge. . .I'm just going to call it a double barrel gun since I have no idea what kind of weapon it is. I'd have to talk to my sister about that. I look back to see my parents had gone completely pale. Oh, that's right, he did use that weapon to kill the vampire that attacked my family and I when we were walking at the park.

"Does that mean I'm getting a weapon too?" I question Yagari-sensei as I move the gun pointed at me to the left.

"Yes, you're required to wield a weapon in order to keep safe when I'm not around." I nod my head in understanding. This sounds cool, but it also sounds like a horrible idea since I've never held a weapon in my life. I mean I've messed around with a dull machete my dad bought to cut down a stubborn few plants in our backyard, but that's about it. Any guns are a no go, only toys.

"What kind of weapon?" I question. He sighs, and motions for me to follow him outside. I look back at my parents, who stand up as well, and come to see what is there for me. He somehow had time to put out a table on our driveway and has a multitude of weapons on it. I'm so glad our neighbors are far away from us on the right. While the neighbors on our left can't see through our garage.  We would probably get the cops called on us.

"I have a couple choices. I look at the weapons. A single rod, a sword, two different colored guns, and a whip. These are some pretty great looking weapons.

"So I get to pick which one I want?" I question Yagari-sensei a little more excitedly than I  should be.

"No, the weapon picks you." I close my eyes in complete confusion.

"What?" It's an inanimate object. "How is it going to pick me?! It's an inanimate object! I think you've finally gone crazy , Yagari-sensei." His temple throbs, and he puts a rough hand to my head.

"Ow!" I complain to him as he mess up my already messy hair.

"Listen, brat. I know what I'm talking about. Since you have a strong vampire genetic in you not all weapons will allow you to touch them. Watch. Touch the blade." I look at him skeptically, but put my fingertips on the blade where it won't cut me. I yelp as a shock runs up my arm through my entire body. My parents are quickly at my side, and check my slightly reddened fingertips.

"Are you alright, Alondra?" My mom questions me worriedly. I nod my head.

"Yeah, but damn that hurt!" I say to her.

"Okay! I believe you! So how do I know which weapon is for me, Sensei?" I question him. He crosses his arms over his chest, and looks at the weapon.

"You just got to touch them until you find one that doesn't reject you." I frown at him. He just wants me to get hurt. I look at all the weapons in front of me. For sure I know not to pick the sword. I look back towards the entrance of the garage that also leads downstairs to the basement. I think about the gun in Zero's hand. "The Bloody Rose" Sensei called it. I have always liked guns even if I have no idea what they're called or how to use them. Basically I know nothing. They just have a fancy and gothic like aesthetic.

I look back at the weapons, and hesitantly touch the two guns. "Oh, hey! These don't hurt!" I say excitedly as I pick them up.

"Huh, you actually managed those two stubborn weapons." I look over at Yagari-sensei. He seems rather surprised even though his voice didn't show it.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Usually those weapons don't work well with anyone. There was only one owner to those weapons, and that was the creator of the Black and Blue Rose guns." I look at the two guns.

"Black and Blue Rose, huh?" I smile at the two guns, and look at them. I've never had a gun in my hands before. Let alone two. I'm probably going need to work out to dual wield them. They're kind of heavy-ish.

"Tell me do you have upper body strength?" I cringe.

"No, not really. Most of my strength is in my legs." Yagari-sensei runs a hand through his black hair. I'm sure he's not too surprised by my answer.

"Sometimes you seem completely and utterly hopeless." I blush at his insult.

"Well, if you weren't going to be patient with me, why did you decide to train me?" I question him slightly annoyed. Like I don't get enough of being talked down on by my own parents when I can't do something I've never done before. Or "I should know because I go to school", my parents heavily misjudge just what I get taught at school. They don't teach us basic life skills.

"It's my duty, that's why." He tells me with no hesitation. That was just plain harsh.

"I never asked you to. I don't want you to train me then. I want someone who has patience with me. I'm not a very quick learner with physical stuff. I thought I had bad luck, but it seems luck sometimes is on my side. I don't understand a lot, but I'm willing to learn, but I can't do it if you keep losing patience. Have a little faith in me, Sensei." I say holding each gun to my side, and looking up at him. "If you give me the necessary time I promise you won't regret training me." I tell him, and realize that I really meant it. He looks at me a moment longer before sighing. He turns away, and starts walking down the driveway. He stops near my dad's red truck, and sighs again.

"Lets get going then. You have more training ahead of you. Well start now, so you can sleep tonight." I smile at Yagari-sensei's back, and rush after him. Waving at me parents as I head off after Yagari-sensei. They are definitely concerned, but I'm always doing my own thing and going at a different pace as them.

I'm glad I've gotten somewhere with him, and he's willing to take my training slowly. I guess being a hunter isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I mean now with my trusty Black and Blue Rose that can protect me. In turn I can protect the people I love.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
17.1K 568 15
I remember my mother... I remember Kaname... I remember who I am... But, who is my father? Why is Kaname so clingy with me, even though I'm taken by...
83.4K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...
14.5K 266 30
what would happen if there were two girls instead of one? The older Twin was like a girl version of Zero but was also his best friend. what will happ...