Cute High Earth Defense Club

WannabeDreamer2 द्वारा

Kimmy zauo is a typical 15 year old girl who hasn't seen her brother Ryu since age 3 , but when it comes to t... अधिक

Characters
Chapter 1
Me and big brother
I'm a hero now?
Chapter 3
Me , the guys , & the beach
Chapter 4
Games with the guys
Chapter 5
Rocking club with the guys
Chapter 6
First day on the team!
Chapter 7
Meeting the Student Council
Chapter 8
Thinking outright
Quick authors note
Chapter 9
Who is she?
Chapter 10
Outfits!
Love heals all wounds
Chapter 11
A Date To Remember
Chapter 12
The Guys Vs. Baking
Chapter 13
Practice makes romance
Chapter 14
Baking Day!
Chapter 15
Culture's Day Festival
Chapter 16
Happy Birthday Ryu!
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

336 6 0
WannabeDreamer2 द्वारा

( Windows down - Big Time Rush
       Cover - nightcore . )

         * Morning *

" Kimmy get up! Hurry up and get dressed! We've got to leave for the train to meet the others soon! " ryu shouted from next door . Ugh! Well I might as well get up now , cause there's no use going back to sleep and him shouting at me again . I get up , make the bed , go to my dresser with my already picked out outfit for the day , take off my night clothes , put on sunscreen , and then put on the other clothes .

( Here's a picture of kimmy's outfit . )

I brush my hair , side braid it and leave my bangs out . Then I put my phone and earphones in my pocket , grab my suitcase and head downstairs . Once I'm downstairs I go to the kitchen , when I'm there I see mom and ryu . " Morning kimmy . " mom said . " Morning mom , and can we please call me kim? Kimmy just sounds so childish . " I said .
" Alright . " mom said with a smile .
" I like it . " ryu said . " Your suppose to , your my brother ryu . " I told him .

" I know . " he said . I sat down next to him , and then ate my breakfast . After we ate breakfast , ryu went upstairs to get his suitcase . I'm in the kitchen helping mom clean up , I didn't mind .
" Your leaving after you just got back , isn't that miraculous? " mom asked .
" It's ryu's fault , he said I'm going whether or not . " I said . Mom chuckled . " I swear that boy acts like he runs this whole place . " she laughed .

I laughed as well , ryu most of grew up differently . I smiled . He grew up knowing who he was gonna be , while me on the other hand . I'm still trying to figure who I'm gonna be , I still have to figure things out for myself .
" I'm really glad your back sweetie , I really did miss you . And so did your brother , when I told him you'd be here a couple of days back he was so excited he fell out of his chair . " mom laughed . I started laughing , okay that was just too funny! 😂 .

" You've still got that laugh from when you were little . " mom said as she smiled . " I guess you could say I haven't changed in some ways . " I said as I tried to calm down from laughing . Ryu cam erupting down the stairs with his suitcase , and he put on his hat . " You ready big bro? " I asked . " Definitely , now let's go cause I don't want to make the guys wait . " he said . Ryu grabbed me as I had just grabbed my suitcase , and I hadn't even told mom by yet .

Before I know it , ryu was already dragging me to the train station . Help me somebody , please .

      * At train station *

Were now at the train station , and I can hear other guys voices . " Hide behind me until I say move . " ryu said . I nodded , and I stayed behind him as he faced his friends . " Ryu you actually made it on time . " guy 1 said .
" For once he did . " guy 2 said .
" Hey! I just woke up early that's why! " ryu defended himself . " Were just joking ryu , take a joke . " guy 3 said .

" Ryu is there someone behind you? " guy 4 asked . " Did you bring that girl you were talking about yesterday with you? " guy 1 asked . " What girl? " guy 3 asked . " I wanna meet her! " guy 4 said . " She could be another battle lover! " guy 5 said . " Who said we bring the wombat? " guy 2 asked.
Wombat? These guys carry a wombat with them? What the hell is wrong with them?

" She's someone I haven't seen since I was three , and I brought her cause she's actually someone important to me . " ryu said . Ryu turned his head back to face me , and he motioned for me to came out from behind him .

I nodded , and then he faced his friends again . " Guys , I'd like you to meet my sister kimmy . " ryu said as I walked out into view . The guys saw me , and I saw them . " Hi , I'm ryu's little sister kimmy . But just call me kim please , I prefer to be called kim . " I said . " You had a sister and never told me?! " the guy with light green hair asked ryu . " Just hold on a minute , it's you guys turn to introduce yourselves . She doesn't know your names . " ryu said .

" I'm Atsushi Kinugawa . " the guy with blue hair and red glasses said .
" I'm En Yufuin . " the guy with brown hair and blue eyes said . " I'm Yumoto Hakone! " the guy with blonde hair and red eyes said excitedly .
" I'm Lo Naruko . " the guy with light green hair and yellow eyes said .
" That there's is our teacher Mr.Tawarayma , and the wombat is just wombat . He can talk just to let you know sis . " ryu said as he pointed out the guy with a mustache and the pink wombat .

My eyes flickered over to En , and his eyes met mine . An invisible dome came over us , and I felt like we were the only two people in the world . Suddenly were pulled back into reality , and I landed back pretty hard . " Come on sis , we've got to get on the train . " ryu said . So me and ryu got on the train like the others , we put our bags up and I before I know it ryu is already sitting next to lo . Atsushi was sitting with yumoto , and mr.tawarayma was sitting with the wombat .

So the only other seat available left was by en , well this might be my chance to interact with some of brothers friends . " Is anyone sitting here besides you? " I asked . " No , but you can sir here if you want . " he said all cool and carefree like . Hmm , I think I might just take a liking to him .
So I sit next to him , and the train starts to move . I don't know what to say , so I just grab my phone and earphones out of my pocket and listen to my music .

Throw it up

Woo hoo!

Woo hoo!

Woo hoo!

Yeah yeah!

Woo hoo!

Your pretty baby

But you know that

Wish I could bring ya

Across the map

Yeah

I can feel it in the air that it's on tonight

I don't really care if it's wrong or right

Pedal to the medal

Baby hold me tight

Anything you want I can get that girl

If your with that girl

Everybody knows that I want ya

If ya want me baby show me

Roll the windows down let your hair flow

Let it all go tonight

Party people!

Woo hoo

All the windows down

Woo hoo

When I'm rolling through your town

Woo hoo

Saying yeah yeah

Woo hoo

Saying yeah yeah

( Windows down - Big Time Rush
Cover - nightcore )

               * A few hours later *

   I open my eyes and see ryu right in front of me , I jumped and smacked him . " Ryu! " I shouted once I realized what I just did . " Ow . " he whined . The guys busted out laughing , was it really that funny? I got up and helped ryu up , I looked at his cheek and there's a red imprint of my hand on his left cheek . " I'm sorry big bro , you just scared me . " I said . Aw jeez , nice first impression kim ( sarcasm ) .

" That was even funnier then seeing him try to beat me in a arm wrestle . " En said . " Shut up about that . " ryu said . " Let's get to the condo before it gets dark . " atsushi said . " We can go to the beach tommorow! " yumoto
" But we can use the bath house tonight . " lo said . " I'm gonna give wombat a bath! " yumoto said .
" No! " wombat said . Whoa , ryu wasn't kidding when he said the wombat could actually talk .

Well add that to crazy things on my list , I look at ryu again and he smiles .
" Let's go . " I said . So I grabbed my bag , and we walked off the train . We walked to the hotel , and when we got there me and some of the guys stayed in the lobby while atsushi and lo were at the desk getting our room key . I of course wasn't paying attention , I was looking out the window . " Space out much? " somebody asked me . I turned and I saw that it was en .

" Not really , just when I'm bored or when I'm waiting for something . " I said . He looked at me , and I shuddered a bit . It's just him looking at me for some reason makes me nervous , I don't know why . " So your actually his sister? " he asked . " Yep , and I've got the same hair to proof it . " I said . He chuckled , was it suppose to be funny? I don't know .

" Ryu says he hasn't seen you since he was three , why is that? " he asked .
Why does he have to ask that? But I might as well answer , cause it doesn't matter me as much . " When me and ryu were little , our parents got divorced and I went with our dad and he raised me up till now . " I said .
" Oh . " he said . " But it's fine , I don't really mind talking about it . " I said .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Normal (Under Edit) Namu द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

859 101 29
where a plus size girl gets into some action. Adya was a normal girl who lived a normal life with her father and her two best friends. One day that c...
61.3K 2.4K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
8.2K 195 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
144 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...