UNCONSCIOUS LOVE//Mario Selman

By evelynxisabel

"you left me wondering if you were gonna come back, wondering if you still loved me " More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
sorry not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

1.1K 51 1
By evelynxisabel

As I was walking home,I hear running footsteps behind me.

It was Andrea

"Y/n please forgive me I didn't mean to ruin your relationship with Mario,please forgive me y/n!!"

"I don't know...I don't see how I can forgive you."I say while walking away from her.

"What do you mean??I'm sorry,it was a mistake"

"Andrea,a mistake is forgetting your keys..this was no mistake.I mean you literally pretended to be me and then you tie Mario up."

"Listen I have to go home it's 11:45pm, I'll see you soon Andrea"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS Y/n??"

"Andrea, YOU DONT JUST GO TO SOMEONES house and pretend to be them,you don't just go to someone's house and tie them up."

"Bye Andrea"

I started walking away and pretended that this didn't happen.This was tough to handle espically with your best friend.I mean sure I lied to her about wanting to hangout with her,but I didn't know that it was gonna go this far.

(I get a text from Mario.)

M:Y/n can we talk??

Y/n:About what??Oh you mean finding out that I was a supporter.

M:Why didn't you tell me y/n??

Y/n:Mario the day that I saw you.You were having a bad day.If I told you that I was a supporter.Idk I felt that would've made it even worse.Plus in my mind I knew that I was never gonna see you in person.But when I saw you...I just didn't know if I should've told you..I'm sorry.

M:It's okay just promise me you won't give my phone number,address etc to anyone else.Espically that psycho Andrea.

Y/n:Mario she knows where you live!!

M:Well...don't give her my number then.

Y/n:I won't and I'll text you tomorrow goodnight

M:Goodnight
~
I feel that since Mario knows I'm a supporter our "relationship" will be a little weird.I'm mean we're not even dating so...I don't see how it can effect anything.

When I got home I slowly opened the door and tiptoed upstairs to my room.
When I closed the door, I hear my moms footsteps.

As a little kid many of us expirenced that when our parents come to check on us we pretend that were sleeping.Well..that's what I did.

When my mom left I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the last 3 hours.

WOW 500 READS THATS CRAZY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
125K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC