Slowly Fading

Od ThatNyanKittay

Grey Dante, an advanced stubborn she-wolf, who wants nothing more than to explore. She is constantly abused... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Issa
Chapter 11
Carter
Adrien
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thank You!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Grey
Chapter 17
Chapter 18-The End

Chapter 8

75 10 3
Od ThatNyanKittay

Grey's POV:

"Alec?"

The little girl lifted her head from Carter's shoulder and ran over to Adrien.

"Daddy, is he gone?" She sniffled into his chest. My heart broke as I saw her tear stained cheeks. At that moment I mentally swore that I would get revenge on Vix. Adrien then began to pet her hair, and softly whisper things into her ear soothingly.

I stood awkwardly by the doorway observing the scene. I felt something squeezing my leg and I looked down. I recognized the girl as Nyx, who was clutching a star plushie in her tiny hands. I smiled and motioned for her to let go. I then sat down next to her and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Is she ok?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head slightly. "Just a little scared."

I nodded my head and sent her to go and join her sister. They both clutched onto Adrien and I gave a small smile.

I stood up and crossed my arms. "Well, well, well, the big bad wolf actually has a heart."

He lifted his head and glared at me, I put my hands up in defense."We like to dress him up like a pretty princess sometimes!" Alec exclaimed proud fully, forgetting her troubles. I raised my eyebrow at Adrien. He awkwardly laughed and picked up both Alec and Nyx. "Isn't it your guy's bedtime?" He asked. They looked at him like he was crazy.

"Dad, it's 2 o'clock."

"Right, just thought you would want an early start. Anyways...bye!"

He grabbed my hand and ran out the door, me in tow. I giggled silently as I imaged Adrien in a pretty princess gown. I used my other hand to cover my mouth, which didn't help when a loud shriek left my mouth. He let go of my hand and turned around. I then saw Carter walking by.

"Carter! I have to tell you something!" I called while laughing. I saw Adrien's eye's widen from the corner of my eye. He placed a hand over my mouth and pulled me into a room. I recognized it as Adrien's when the black handle of a knife came into view. I struggled in his arms and he tied me to the chair from earlier.

"Adrien I will give you three seconds to release me or your face is going to look like your walls."

He contemplated this for a moment and began to loosen the knot. The minute I could release myself, I stood up and knocked him upside the head.

He rubbed the back of his head in pain."Why must you alway hit me?"

"Why must you always do stupid stuff!"

He moved his head side to side and probably pondered every stupid thing that he's done over the past couple hours. Better give him a loong time to think.

"Ok, promise you won't tell anyone about what she said, and I will let you do and go anywhere you want."

I raised an eyebrow. "You'll let me go and do anything I want? Dude, I would have done that anyways," I said. He rolled his eyes. "Do you have a gym here?" I asked. He nodded his head and gave me a weird look. I ran out the door and wandered around the halls in search of it.

Adrien caught up with me and grabbed my hand. "You might need to know where it is before you go," he said as if he was talking to a child.

I flicked him in the head. "Then show me idiot."

He laughed and led me down the hall and stairs. We entered a brightly lit room with guys lined up to punching bags, weights, and metal bars. There was a one on one combat going on between who I recognized as Carter and the man who was holding Alec during the meeting.

"Carter, Luke!" Adrien called to them as he led me into the room. All attention was immediately on us. Murmurs began when they realized I was with him. "Great job at not causing a scene moron," I said as I struck him in the head once more. "I thought I told you to stop doing that!" He exclaimed. I smiled and crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes and led me towards Carter and I guess who was now identified as Luke.

"Grey Dante...you made quite the appearance at the meeting," Luke said as he walked off the mat with Carter and shook my hand. I smiled brightly at him and I heard a low growl escape Adrien's mouth. Luke put his hands up in surrender. "Calm down there cuz, I got a girl back at home, don't worry."

I saw Adrien calm down. "Sorry, I just...sorry." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and regained his composure. "So who's winning?" He said, referring to the earlier match.

"I am," they both said at the same time. I raised an eyebrow at their responses. They began to shove each other and they ended up wrestling each other to the ground.

"Alright boys, break it up."

I pulled them both up by their ears and pushed them away from each other. "I still totally won," Luke said, brushing the invisible dirt off of his sleeves. "You both are idiots." Adrien laughed loudly. "You are too," I said from beside him.

He smiled and briefly looked back. I gasped as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. "I need you to stay near me at all times...ok?" He whispered in my ear. I pulled my head back slightly. "Why?" I whispered.

"This room is filled with un-mated guys and I don't like the look in their eyes."

I understood what they meant and nodded. "You two good?" I asked, turning my attention back to Carter and Luke. They were currently wrestling on the floor once more. I slapped a hand on my forehead. "There fine."

I spotted a wall of weapons and excitedly ran over. I grabbed a pair of nunchucks of the wall and twirled then in my hands. A pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and grabbed them.

"Hey! You're no fun!" I whined as he put them back on the shelf. He placed my hair behind my ear, causing me to blush slightly. "I've seen what you do with weapons, no way am I letting you use these."

"Too scared?"

"Puh-lease."

I turned myself around to face him. My breath hitched as I realized our proximity. I quickly regained my composure as to not give him the upper hand. "So do you accept?"

"What?"

"My challenge."

He rolled his eyes. "Sure...whatever."

I grinned happily and grabbed the nunchucks again. I pushed him back.

"Let's do this."

I pushed him towards the large mat in the middle of the room and backed up. He cracked his fingers and head. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

"Right back at ya."

I flipped the nunchucks around for effect, then ditched them when they had done their job of slightly scaring him. I raised an eyebrow and he gave a goofy grin. He then raised a hand at an attempt to knock me down, but I grabbed it before it could even reach me. I twisted it left, causing him to fall at his knees. He retaliated and quickly pinned me to the ground with no problem. I pushed my legs up, making him to fall sideways. I could tell he was slightly holding back and fell sideways on purpose, I used this to my advantage and rolled over and pinned him to the ground.

"I kinda like this position," he said, breathing heavily. I rolled my eyes and slapped him as hard as I could.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, holding his cheek and looking at me in question.

"That's for tying me to a chair...again!"

As he rolled his eyes, I stood up. "Let's call it quits, I'm hungry."

He shook his head in disbelief and looked at me intently. "You pin me to the ground, then get up because you're hungry?" He questioned, throwing his hands up in the air as he stood. "Yup!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and shook his head again. He leaned over and hesitantly kissed me on the cheek. My hand immediately went to the spot, and I knew my cheeks were turning red.

"What was that for?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Can't a guy kiss his mate?"

I looked at him sadly and gave a half smile. "Adrien...I can't be your mate. Your an alpha, I would be Luna, your pack deserves someone better."

His eyes softened and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I couldn't ask for the better Luna for my pack," he whispered into my hair. I hugged him tightly. I unburied my head when I heard catcalls from the whole room. I knocked him up in the head when I noticed the attention was on us again.

"If I get you food will you promise not to hit me anymore today?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure, just get something good. I haven't eaten in like 2 days."

He gave me a weird look but nonetheless led me to the side and pulled me off the mat. The swarm of guys who were hounding us earlier were now in front of us.

"Dude, who's the chic? She's awesome."

Adrien smiled and pulled me close.

"Yeah, and can I have her?"

Ah geez.
-------------------------------------------------------

Heyy...sorry it's been awhile. I was in the middle of a really bad writers block and was having trouble coming up with ideas. I hope you enjoy the chapter even thought it is not my best work but...eh. Whatever. Kitty Out!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

272K 16K 43
It was gentle at first, tender little pecks, before Fionn embedded his fingers into Dante's hair. The vampire tugged Fionn flush against his body as...
1.6K 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
64.3K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
814K 21.3K 62
I pulled the covers off my legs and tried to stand up. My attempt of standing up failed. But I tried again. I was so dizzy I fell against the nightst...