What If...(H.S.)

נכתב על ידי StylistixStyles

4th September 2016 - #815 in Random Girl: you're like Harry Styles Boy: hmm... Girl: what hmm... I comp... עוד

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
SURPRISING NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
*TWENTY EIGHT*
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
Authors Tag
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE :'(
anyone want a SEQUEL?

FORTY TWO

1K 104 196
נכתב על ידי StylistixStyles

{Edited: 15/09/16}

In my last chapter I asked you guys to choose a ship name for Zania and Harry and you guys chose *drum rolls*

✳Zanarry✳

******************************

It had been only one week,only one week and so much had happened with me. Past two days were like a tornado which destroyed me inside out. Tomorrow is One Direction's concert. Last day with Harry then he along with the band would fly away to another country and only god knows after how long we'd meet again. But there was something else in my mind. I was going crazy with all the thoughts which were tangled in my mind. I needed to clarify somethings with Harry. So I dialled his number.

"Hey. How's my baby girl?" His words made my heart melt.
"Good."
"You don't sound good. You know you can't hide it from me then why are you even trying?"
"Harry... I have something to tell you." I said with a deep and heavy voice.
"What happened Zan? Is everything alright?"
"I'm-I'm leaving tomorrow."
"L-leaving?"
"I'm sorry Harry. Mom booked my tickets the day she came to know about our relation. I'm going back."

"N-no." He said weakly. And suddenly very loud and angrily "NO. YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME. Listen to me Zania I love I fücking love you. I can't live without you and you know that...."
I didn't let him finish the sentence and said,
"Harry just stop it. I know it wouldn't matter a bit. You're a celebrity. You'd find someone way better than me. To be honest I never felt like you truly love me. It was always in my mind that few days later you'd find someone else and you'd leave me. I know I'm being rude. But it is true and you have to accept it."

There was silence on the other side and then I heard his voice. I could tell by his shaky voice that he was holding his sob. "Z-Zan I-I can't believe you're saying this. B-but if that's what you think about me then I'm g-glad that you're leaving me. I've always loved you and will always love you. Leave me it won't affect my existence but it will surely destroy my heart. But I won't ask you to stay cause your presence will only remind me of my failure to prove my love" he disconnected the call without listening to me. I then again went to my contact list and called Crush af

Harry's POV

How could Zan say that. I love her, I freaking love her with all my life. After giving my statement I didn't give her any chance to say anything cause I had already heard enough. I disconnected the call and it felt like I disconnected my heart from my soul. She had no right to enter in my life and make me fall for her in the first place. But I never complained. Because falling for her was like a blessing to me. But now I'm completely emotionless. I can't feel the heart beating inside me. I'm not even sure if it's beating or not. I can't even feel the burning in my finger because of the candle. I kept my finger still in the burning flame. I saw the flame wrapping around my finger, slowly leaving bruises. But it was nothing in front of the bruise that Zan just made in my heart.

If you're pretending from the start
Like this, with a tight grip
Then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss
Everything you said to me
And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit, like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when Liam came to my room. He rushed towards me and pushed my hand away from the flame. I sat there without uttering a word or giving any kind of reaction.
"Have you gone mad? What were you doing?"
I didn't say anything. Rather I stood up and went to my luggage. I searched it and took out the T-shirt that Zan wore when she stayed here. It still had her smell. I wrapped it around and started crying.

Liam came to me and said "hey buddy don't cry"
"Z-Zan... She thinks I-I don't love her truly. She thinks I'd leave her if I find someone better. She never loved me truly."
"No mate. Don't say like that. Umm.. Just leave it"
I forgot to cry listening this "leave it? How could you say that. I can't. I love her. You also think that my love is not true? I LOVE her."
"I know. But the fact is she doesn't deserve it. The girl who decides to leave such a sweet person like you doesn't deserve this tear drops and cryings."
I remained calm. He again spoke
"Harry, it's true that true love never dies but if there's confusion and lack of faith it's better to kill that love"
"Noo. Please d-don't say that. I know she loves me. I know she trusts me. I'm sure there's some reasons behind her behavior. I need to talk to her" I took my phone and called sweetest nightmare I saw the name on the screen and it reminded me the sweet memories I had with her.

"Hello" her sweet voice caused me heartache.
"Zan, for God's sake tell me the truth. What's happening in your little mind?"
"Harry I've told you I'm not the one for you. You'll find someone else just move on!"
"Shut up already!" I screamed with all my frustrations. "You can't do this with me. You wanna go back then I myself will book your ticket for the day after tomorrow. And as for tomorrow You're meeting me and that's final"
"I'm not. Tomorrow I'd be on my way back home while you'd be performing on the stage. Goodbye and please forgive me if it's possible"
"Z-za..." She disconnected the call. I fell on the ground. I even forgot to cry. This is not the Zania I fell in love. This was someone else.

All my life I've dated so many girls but loved none. Zan made me understand what real love is, I wanted to go a long way.... No I wanted to go till the end of this journey called love holding her hand. But she is leaving me in the middle. Now I'm nothing without her. I can't move a bit in this journey without her love. I wouldn't even mind sitting in the middle while someone crush me. It'll only cause me relief. I'd be free from the burden of destroying Zan's peaceful life. What mistake I've made to deserve this animosity.

My thoughts again broke by Liam's phone ring. He disconnected it. I smiled and said "receive it mate. You don't need to stress out over my messed up life."
"Don't say that. I'm always here for you"
"I know Liam. Thanks for that. But I need some alone time"
"Then promise me you will be careful and won't repeat that burning thing"
"I won't do it. I'm not doing anything that will ruin tomorrow's concert. I don't want our fans to suffer because of me." Liam weakly smiled and left the room.

Zania's POV

"I feel so bad. But he deserves this."
"Tomorrow would be the most memorable day of his life.

~the next day~

I woke up and imagined the day ahead in my head. It'd be the most perfect day of all time. I smiled a bit and left the bed.

After finishing all the classes and not to mention after bearing lots of weird looks I finally started to get ready. I was scared to go out after all the chaos that happened last day. So I covered my face with a scarf and went out. I was relived as there were no cameras and stuff. I was still scared tho. So I kept my face hidden.

I took a taxi and reached my destination. I got out of the car and started to arrange everything as my plan.
I stepped back and saw my arrangement. It looked good. After spending 3 hours I was finally satisfied with everything.

I again took the taxi and reached my destination. Which destination you ask? I reached to O2 Arena.

***flashback of last day***

After Harry hung up the call I called Crush af aka Liam Payne.
"Hello"
"Hi Liam. This is Zania. Harry's..."
"Girlfriend. How did you get my number?"
"umm I stole it from Harry's phone the other day."
"So what can I do for you love?"
"I'm planning a surprise for Harry. I need your help. First of all go check on him. I'm sure he's really hurt now. Just go quickly."
"Ok I'm going. Calm down"

I hung up the call. After 20 minutes I got a call from Harry.
I could tell by his voice he's very hurt. I felt guilty for doing this. But I'm going to cover up this mess with tomorrow's surprise. It was getting hard for me to bear his sad voice so I hung up the call without listening to his full statement. I called Liam. He disconnected. He was still with Harry. Then he called back.

"Girl you've been too hursh. You said way too much"
"Is he alright?"
"He was burning his hand on candle flame."
"What!?" I felt like killing myself after listening that. " I'm calling him. Shit this is not going well"
"Hey don't worry. He wouldn't do anything. He's concatenating on tomorrow's concert. I tried to calm him saying you don't deserve him"
"Where's the lie!"
"No you're per-fect for him" I giggled as he said it in Leroy's accent.
"Ok now listen closely." I told him my whole plan and he got all excited about it that I got tensed that he'd spit everything because of his over excitement.

"Ma'am we're here" the voice of the taxi driver broke my flashback. I paid him and got out of the taxi with a not so big banner I had with me. O2 Arena! Ugh I've waited five years for this day. My face was still covered. Thank god it was cause I heard some girls talking

"Did you hear about Zania?"
"Obviously! I wonder if she'll be here today or not?"
"I don't think so. I'll kill her if she shows up"
"Don't say that. If Harry really loves her he wouldn't like it"
"C'mon we all know she's fake."
"I don't know. She can be real."

And then there was only one thing in my mind 'shut up bïtches. Sorry but I'm real and Harry obviously loves me.'
I went inside and yes I was in the first row. Harry booked my tickets earlier but I canceled them just to show him that I was not coming. And then again booked it. I'm still feeling guilty for doing all this. But let's see what happens.

Within few minutes the whole place was loaded with cheering girls. Teenagers, kids and adults also. I started to get the concert vibe. The countdown begun. 3... 2...1 and they appeared on the stage.

Harry's POV

"So guys the first song is Perfect. We're starting with Perfect." Our tour manager was screaming at the top of his laung.
"Can we start with Summer Love?" I asked while tying up my shoe laces.
"No" he snapped at me and continued "everything will go as it is planned. We'll start from new and then make our way to What Makes You Beautiful."
"We are starting with Summer Love" I said and left the place.
"Harry!" He screamed but I didn't turn back.

The crowd! Ugh this is what kept me strong over Zan's last night's statement. As I demanded we started with Summer Love. I started singing

Yeah... ohh...
Can't believe you're, packing your bags
Trying so hard not to cry
Had the best time, and now it's the worst time
But we have to say goodbye
Don't promise that you're gonna write
Don't promise that you'll call
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

In the middle of the song I felt my phone vibrating. If last day didn't exist I'd be more than eager to take out my phone cause I know it'd be Zan. But now I know she's on her plane on her way back home. Liam suddenly poked me with his elbow. I frowned at him. He took away the mic from his mouth and told me that my phone was vibrating and asked me to have a look. I said its not important. But he kept annoying me so pulled the phone out of my pocket. I saw it was Zan's text and my mouth remained open. How's that possible?

Sweetest nightmare: if you miss me and love me then look for me.

My heart started aching. Is she really here? I started to look around in the crowd. I suddenly noticed the sign that said

"I'm sorry. I'm here and will always be here by your side. "

I looked at the girl's face which was covered with a scarf. I could see the tear drops escaping her eyes which were shining like pearls. Instantly I started smiling like a crazy person.
'She's here. She didn't leave me. I knew it. I knew she had some plans.'

I took out my phone and typed 'you snicky little stupid. I hate you but I love you more than I hate you'

Just after finishing the song I rushed to backstage which made the manager more than angry. He tried to stop me but I obviously didn't stop. When i was about to leave the greenroom I saw my gaurds forcing a girl not to enter the room. They physically pressured her which made my blood boil out of temper.
"LEAVE HER!" I shouted and they left her looking at me confusedly. This wouldn't happen only if Basil was there.

She looked at me with a enlighten face. I started walking towards her and she rushed towards me and jumped at me. I grabbed her from her waist and pulled her closer to me. I hugged her with all my desperation. She whispered over my shoulder "I'm sorry for all this I wanted to surprise you"
I whispered back in her hair "shut up already stupid" I made sure that she realize how much I need her. I tried to content my heart but it's just impossible for me to get enough of her.

After like five minutes we pulled apart. I heard Liam speaking over mic that I was not feeling well that's why I rushed inside. That idiot knew everything. I pushed Zania and turned around to show that she's not forgiven yet.

"Harry I'm really sorry. I didn't know you'd feel so bad. I thought it's just a small prank. Please Harold forgive me. Pleaaaaaaseeee" ugh this cutie. Why is it so hard to stay mad at her. But I still didn't turn around to her. Suddenly it was all silent. I turned around to see if she was still there or not. But just as I turned she jumped at me and locked her lips with mine. I smiled and she said without fully separating our lips "I'm sorry Harold"
"Shhh..." I stopped her and enjoyed the kiss. Her kiss was something that can heal anything.

We pulled apart and I said "ummm. You're forgiven"
"There's something else too"
"What?"
"Let me enjoy the concert first."
"As my baby doll wish"

************* :) ***************

Hey beautiful people. Hope you enjoyed this part.

I'm really thankful to you guys. 

I specially want to thank you. Yes you reading this right now. I love you and you're incredible.

Thanks! X

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

636K 22.7K 53
LoveMeSomeStyles: has anyone seen this kid? she looks so much like Harry Styles. it's crazy. HarryxLovesxMe: wow! she really does! that is wild! Marr...
7.4K 584 89
Completed✅ ***WARNING***Contains sexual content, graphic violence, drug abuse, rape and strong language. "So I guess this is goodbye then." I turn ar...
4K 62 12
"Harry, I'm sixteen! All this will do is make things complicated for you and me," I say trying to hold back the tears that escape my eyes. "I don't c...
40.9K 1K 18
Hey guys! So this story is very old and very cliche. I wrote this on an old One Direction fan account on Instagram nearly 7 years ago when I was 14...