Snake Has A What (Black Butle...

De Animeandmangafangirl

After receiving a letter from the Queen, Ciel will have to investigate...what? Another circus?! The story is... Mais

Getting the Letter
Secrets of Dark Woods Circus
I'm sorry
A new future and home

It comes with a price

293 3 2
De Animeandmangafangirl

"Sebastian." Ciel said as the Demon butler approached the carriage.

"Young Lord"  Sebastian bowed, "I completed the task. She has quite an interesting snake."

"Report it to me in the carriage. We're heading straight for the Queen. Hopefully she won't mind the late hour." Ciel said.

The trio then began to leave the circus. Snake glanced back at the circus.

Alice sat on top of the tree waving bye at him with a sad smile. She then jumped off and disappeared in the woods.

...

"Sebastian that report." Ciel said as Sebastian poured him a cup of tea and Snake drove the carriage.

"The girl killed the woman with an extremely poisonous snake. A few moments after the bite, the woman died. Alice explained to Don that there is no antidote. Also, the woman shouldn't have told the ringmaster that she was the only one left in her family." Sebastian reported as he handed the tea to Ciel. "She also feels remorse. She apologized to the woman before ordering the snake to strike."

"So she is forced to do it." Ciel said as he sipped his tea. "Earl Grey tea."

"Correct young master. Apparently, the circus will keep the body."

Ciel thought about it. "'The Blue Beast.' He is cannibal and eats things cold as Alice said. That might be his food supply."

"Most likely."

"The snakes...she said she got them from Wonderland."

"Alice in Wonderland." Sebastian smirked.

"No games Sebastian. I never heard of a place like that."

"She didn't seem like she was lying."

"The snakes were unusual. Maybe an experiment gone wrong? Telepathically connected snakes can't be natural." He sipped his tea as he stared at the window. The moon shown bright tonight. "Have you heard of a place like that? Or snakes like that?"

"No my young Lord."

Ciel sighed.

...

The children were cleaning up the circus before hurrying back into their cages. They were exhausted and wanted to sleep for as long as they can.

The lights dimmed and they were left in the freezing night air. He hummed to himself as he locked his performers.The ringmaster was off for the night to buy his beer and supplies for the new performer. The children knew better than to escape. The child who did it before....well... his screams could be heard a few tents away.

The children said goodnight to themselves before blissfully passing out.

...

Snake's snakes were slithering everywhere. Once the children slept, they went out of their hiding places and began to snoop around. They were careful not to go near the children. No need to wake Alice's snakes who kept their mistress warm.

They quickly scanned the area before entering the last tent. A tent with only a candle as a light source. The tent that held the next unlucky victim, Daniel. The boy was still knocked out and firmly locked in the cage. A table near it showed a variety of tools. Chainsaws to hammers to just about anything you can think of. There was also gasoline and oil nearby for the show and his tools.

The tent reeked of blood and rotting flesh. The snakes quickly left. No doubt bothered by the scent. Their one hour was almost up anyway. Time to report back to their master.

The snakes slithered away just escaping the next scene to come.

...

Young Daniel woke with a start. He frantically looked around and began to panic once it settled in he was in a cage.

"Help!!" He cried out. "HELP ME!!" The boy bang his hands on the cage. "SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

...

Children began to wake up. Once they realize the noise, they tried their best to drown it out. They don't want to hear the boy's cry for help.

Alice shifted a bit and her snakes cuddle around her to keep her warm and protected. She went back to sleep.

...

Daniel finally managed to calm himself down. He only whimpered as tears ran down his redden cheeks. He took deep breaths. He then looked at his locked cage.

Thank Queen Victoria that his father was a locksmith. He learned a few skills before his father passed away.

He searched for something to pick the lock. The lock was a fairly simple design that he can unlock. Finally he managed to find a pin from his clothes. He began to pick the lock.

Click

The cage door opened.

He's free!

"Well where do you think you're going?" The ringmaster sneered as he entered the tent.

Daniel quickly backed up from the furious ringmaster.

"I do have perfect timing." The ringmaster said. "You came in at the right time. I needed some one to replace my knife thrower. Hmm what should I do with you?" He asked.

Daniel's back hit the wall. He began to sweat buckets as he can hear his heart pound in his ears.

"Ooh, why not stitches? I haven't sewn in a long time. Maybe also replace a leg with an animal."

Daniel is now going on instinct. He yelled out and began throwing things at the ringmaster.

The man became furious and ran at him.

The boy threw whatever he could in arm's reach as he tried to escape.

He threw the candlestick and missed.

Crack!

Fuuuushhh

Flames began roaring surprising the males. Apparently, the candlestick landed near the oil and gasoline.

Smoke rose and the two began yelling. They tried to escape but the flames reached the entrance blocking them.

They screamed as a support beam fell right on the ring master's head, killing him instantly. Daniel, covered in his blood, began to panic even more.

"GAHHHHHH" He yelled out before he was burned alive.

...

The children woke up with a start realizing something was wrong.

They began to freak out as soon as fire reached their tent. The whole circus is catching on fire.

Children began screaming as the fire surrounded them, fear consuming them.

They tried to break out of their cages.

Some gave up, accepting death. Others frantically tried opening their cages. Some cried while some yelled. Some pounded the bars while others sat down.

Miku, blind, curled up and cried while Kaito snuggled with her.
The twins were hugging each other while crying.

Luka, Meiko, and Gumi are still trying to escape.

The fire grew stronger. Beams began falling. Some crashed on cages killing children. Few missed and broke the cages.

Children began escaping while the rest yelled traitors.

Alice was one of the luckier ones. Her snakes attached themselves to her as she ran.

"Alice!!"

Alice turned to find Luka, Meiko and Gumi looking at her with begging eyes.

"Onegai! Rescue us!!" Meiko yelled.

"AHHH!" Gumi yelled as a beam fell, crushing her legs. Luka and Meiko quickly moved the beam. Gumi was bleeding a lot. She couldn't even move. "Everyone escape without me." She whispered.

"NO! WE'LL LEAVE TOGETHER!" Meiko cried and cough. The smoke became thicker.

The rest of the children who weren't able to leave were collapsing. No doubt running out of oxygen.

"I'll just slow you down. Look, you three can leave now. Go before it's too late." Gumi cried. "You three are the last ones. Go." She weakly said. "Alice, do me a huge favor?" Gumi said looking at the snake mistress.

Alice nodded.

"Put me in a deep sleep. That way I won't feel pain. Please?"

Alice cried harder as Blood appeared. "Okay Gumi" She managed to say out loud. Her throat immediately became sore. It's been years since she used her voice normally.

Gumi's eyes widen. Alice didn't use her snake. "Thank you."

The girls cried harder. "We'll meet up later okay!" Luka said.

"Promise!" Alice said as she stepped closer.

"We'll perform again in Heaven!" Meiko said.

"Of course." Gumi said as she closed her eyes.

"Blood." Alice said and the snake bit the green hair girl who smiled.

Once done, the girls escaped. Just in time too as the circus collapsed.

The children who managed to escape were huddled near the forest. The girls ran towards them.

They all silently watched as the circus burned to the ground. They were both happy and depressed. Happy that they were finally free from Hell and depressed that it came with a cost.

JFC it's been a year. Hi. Yea I wanted to update what I had. But it was sooo long so I will split it. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.9K 160 21
A girl who was, at first, just looking for her brother found her way into Gakuen Alice, a place where she made her own story. Sorry, I'm not good wit...
25 0 11
hiring new maid at the phantomhive!!
42.5K 969 13
My name is Moon Coleman... I was once an orphan and had nowhere to go. I gave myself the name Moon because I was always in love with the moon itself...
153K 4.5K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ 『 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 』 ↬ 10 • 01 • 19...