My Amish Bride

tash07 द्वारा

Amy Peters had her life planned out. She had just finished college, and then she would go to college become a... अधिक

My Amish Bride
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

3K 84 2
tash07 द्वारा

I awoke to the sound of a frying pan. My eyes snapped open and I sat up. I moaned when my feet touched the floor. It was ore but I could still move them. I sat up and looked towards a door where the sounds were emanating from. It flew open and Isacc came out. “Good morning,” He said. I replied. “You look terrible,” He said. I smiled. “I should get the doctor,” he said. “No!” I exclaimed. His eyebrows furrowed but he nodded slowly. “I feel fine,” I said. “I brought these,” He said and held up my toothbrush with a thick layer of toothpaste. He held out a basin and held a jug. I thanked him when I was fished. “I needed that,” I said. “Your welcome,” He said and disappeared through the door. He came back with a plate of eggs and toasts and a cup of tea. I was not a fan of tea but I drank it down anyway. He smiled at me and then looked at my clothes. “I’ll have a late shower,” I said. He nodded and said that he had a few chores to do. He left me with the remote and I smiled. I flipped through channel after channel until I gave up. TV seemed way down on my lists of importance right now. I reached for my bag and then delved through till I pulled out my phone. “Why didn’t I think of this before?” I cried. I dialled Maxine but her phone rang out. “Great!” I thought.

                I lay back and eventually fell asleep with nothing to do. I woke up groggily and saw Isacc standing over me. “Hey,” He said, “I think you’re getting a fever I’m going to call the doctor,” He said. I grabbed his hand. “Please, “I begged and shook my head. He sighed and I took up my bag. “Here I have some pills I can take,” I said. He nodded and brought me some water. I took two aspirins and then gulped down the water and sat back. “So what time it?” I asked. “It’s four,” He said. “You’re not serious,” I cried. I sat up straight and then looked at him. “I need a shower,” I said. He helped me up and across the room towards the stairs. I groaned. “Don’t worry, “He said before lifting up my legs and carrying me up bridal style. “What?” I cried. He smiled. “It’s ok,” He said and carried me up. We entered a room with pastel colored paint and he rested me down on a bed with a blue bedspread. I gazed around and saw a stereo, TV, computer and even fridge. “Cool room,” I said. He smiled and muttered thanks.  He carried me to the bath and set me down on a tub that had been built in. “If you need anything I’ll be right here,” He said. I nodded as he left. I had never met someone like him before, he was different, loyal to his unseen bride and so, so...” I shut my eyes tight and pulled out my dress. I could not think about him, he was getting married. I threw the dress off and turned on the shower. I turned and let the warm blast flow through my hair and shoulders. I smiled and let my tears and tired feet get loose.

                I was not sure I was doing the right thing but when I thought about College all I could hear was that if I got married that would be the end of me. I imagined holding a babe and three children clinging to my long cotton print dress. I shook my head and soaped myself before letting the water wash off the soap. I stood up shakily and felt the full force of the water. After a while I stepped out and grabbed the towel next to the sink. I wrapped myself and then opened the door. “Wait!” Someone cried. My hand froze. “Oh my Gosh!” I thought. I looked out and saw that he was holding my bag. “Here,” He said and gave me the bag through the space in the door. I took it and then stepped back in. “Wow,” was all I could say. I took out a crumpled blue tee-shirt and a jeans and my only pair of clean underwear. I slipped on the clothes and then came out. Isacc was nowhere in sight. I suddenly realized that I had or had almost come close to violating his culture. This seemed weird but I guess I should apologize. I stepped out of the room and clutched the banister of the stairs and made my way down stairs. I found him setting the table. “Hey Isacc, “I began. I saw him blush. “I’m sorry,” I said. He nodded and said it was ok.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Dominion Falls Julie Rockwell द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

541 46 22
After her parents die unexpectedly, Sarah learns she has inherited an old farm that has been neglected for years. She is determined to make it a wor...
13 0 4
He was supposed to have an arranged marriage with your sister. But she decided to run away on the wedding day. Which left your family asking you to m...
30 0 17
When young Ari is offered a marriage proposal she takes it, not knowing how dearly it would change her life. From a fiancée, to a widow and then to...
169 0 33
When Haven ends up in an abusive arranged marriage instead of living the life she'd dreamed, she is forced to suffer in the marriage with her only es...