Revealed Hidden Secrets & For...

Door bravenafraid

[COMPLETED] The nerd falls for bad boy. The loser falls for the popular boy. The girl falls in love with her... Meer

Jumping Out of My Window is Considered Normal to Me
Haha Losers
Ouch Grace. Why Would You Say That to Me?
It's Your Fight
IV Bag Thinga Ma Jigger
Just Like Mom
Pure Heart Of Gold
I Just Have to Lie for 4 Weeks
Damn He Lives In The Penthouse
Marlie & Marlisa
What's the Worst That Could Happen?
Peer Pressure & Drinking Don't Mix Too Well Together
"I Think We All Know Your The Blushing One"
"Who Is That?"
"It's ok. It's ok. Your Safe Now."
I'm Just A Loner, He Wouldn't Want To Talk To Me
Her In Pain But Her In Peace
Where is She Going?
He Looked Tired But Imagine How Tired I Was
One Long Ass Day Later
I Looked at Our Hands, They Were Intertwined
"Ha! You Slipped! It Was A Girl!"
"Meet Me On The Roof After."
"What is that?"
"...?! You drugged her?!"
"You Don't Have To Go, You Can Stay With Me If You Want."
I Still Kept My Gun Pointed At The Man
Collapsing at His Gorgeousness
"Gracie. You look so cute with glasses."
She Always Smelt Like Vanilla Warm & Subtle
I Loved Wine
Under A Spell
'white rose'
Stars from Above, & The Water from Below
Grapfruit & Broccoli
Same Type of Scar
Honestly Didn't Care
Surprised Me
"I love you."

"It's Tiny Tyler!"

66 3 0
Door bravenafraid

Chapter 21 : "It's Tiny Tyler!"
****

11:49 pm

I was writing a poem and got thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to get myself a water bottle. Once I got it, I went back to the small table that has every book I've read in my entire life on a shelf over the desk, my laptop, and my special book full of all the poems I've written, which no one was aloud to read or touch, I sat down. I used these weird glasses when I read, I didn't know why, but they are circular, and I guess I wore them because I knew they looked good on me, for sure. Then I was startled with someone that was continuously knocking on my door loudly. I quickly ran to the door, looked through the 'peek hole' and saw. Oh my gosh, it was Tyler. He looked full on drunk, souring words out, his hair was a mess but it looked great, he was wearing a black white t-shirt, and adidas track pants. He looked good even when he was drunk. I thought to myself, Why am I saying this? Oh my gosh. Please don't tell me I have a crush on Tyler. Oh shit. This isn't good.

I was contemplating for a moment wether I should open the door, but I just did out of conscience. He stumbled over to the door frame as I grabbed him from his back, as I putted his hand over my neck helping him walk.

"Tyler are you drunk? Of course you are. Now follow me. Why didn't you just go to your penthouse instead?"

"Because. Because. I don't know where it is. Now, I want you to call me Tiny Tyler. Why doesn't anyone ever call me that?"

I gave off a small laugh because of 'Tiny Tyler'.

"You know, you look beautiful when you laugh and smile. You should do that more often." Tyler's comment made me blush, even if he was drunk.

"Come on, I'll let you crash here tonight." I said to Tyler, guiding him to the couch beside my bed in the bedroom, still laughing. He slurred random stuff about ice cream and pizza. I was laughing quite hard because he was hilarious when he was drunk. I'm not even kidding. I let him let go of me as he fell onto the couch. I went to the study table, turned all my lights off, went to the washroom, and took a shower. I slipped on my pjs, which were shorts and a long sleeve knitted long-sleeve shirt. I combed my hair out, brushed my teeth, and headed back to the bedroom. I walked in quietly and slipped into the bed. An hour later, I was about to fall asleep but Tyler started talking to me.

"Grace? I want ice cream! I want pizza?"

"Goodnight Tyler."

"It's Tiny Tyler!"

"Oh sorry, of course Tiny Tyler, Goodnight."

"Goodnight Gracie." When he called me Gracie, my cheeks flared up and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I also held in a laugh. He sounds like a little kid when he's drunk. It's freaking hilarious.

A few minutes later, Tyler started to talk again.

"Grace?"

"Yah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" I said nodding my head.

"Why were you crying last night when you woke up?"

"Tyler, I mean Tiny Tyler, I don't know if I can say, it's a lot of stuff. It's hard for me."

"How about this. If you tell me, I'll tell you a secret?"

"Ok. I guess you won't even remember about what I tell you anyway."

"Yay!! Ok. Can you tell me? Because yesterday I was wondering why that happened."

"Well, it's a lot of stuff. I can't just spill all of it, not everything can be another me Tiny Tyler."

"Please. I want to help you."

"Tyler, you can't help me."

"Can you just give me something? Pleaasssee."

After 5 minutes of Tyler begging me, sounding like the child his drunk self is, I gave up and began to speak to get him to stop begging me.

"Ok ok! Be quiet if you want to hear it. I have no parents, I witnessed both of their deaths in front of my eyes. I have nightmares about them all the time." I said so quickly I couldn't even make out what I was saying. I was only telling him this because I thought he wouldn't remember anything by the next day.

"Oh. I'm sorry for asking."

"It's ok."

"How do you live like that on a daily basis?"

"I take pills. The pills calm me down in my sleep. So when I wake up, I don't freak out and don't ball my eyes out."

"I'm sorry. You don't have to continue."

"Thanks for understanding."

"It's ok."

"Goodnight Tiny Tyler."

"Goodnight my little Gracie."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Tyler's POV
3:00 am

I woke up randomly taking in my surroundings. I didn't even know where I was. I had a terrible headache and as soon as I felt the stinging pain, I knew I was on a hangover.
I looked around, and I realized I was on a couch, still in my normal clothes from the. Oh my gosh. The party. Everything from last night started flooding back. I could remember the conversation I had with Grace, but I couldn't remember one part of it. What does she do to get rid of her nightmares about her parents? I felt so bad for her, she goes through so much shit on a daily basis.

I needed to use the washroom, so I quickly, but quietly tipped-toed across the room. When I passed by the bed. I stopped for a moment to see Grace. She looked so beautiful in her sleep. Her hair was spread everywhere, her arms where placed nicely over her stomach with her fingers intertwined. I quickly snapped back into reality and went to the washroom so I didn't disturb Grace's sleep. Once I stepped into the washroom, I closed the door and did my business. When I came out, I heard sobbing from the bed. I walked up to the bed to check on Grace to see if it was her, and oh my gosh. You wouldn't believe what I saw. She was full on crying and then, she screamed the words, "Stop it!! Save her!! What are you doing!" She looked like she was in so much pain and tears kept streaming down her face. I shaked her with my hands and said quietly to her.

"Grace?! Relax! Your ok, it's ok." She jumped in fear and screamed. But when she realized it was me, she started to breath normally. She was still crying, I could still see the fear, the pain, the scared, the fear, the hurt, in her eyes. She started to relax and I could feel her tense grasp release.
She started to point at her washroom door, and then she whispered, "The cabinet. Get the bottle." She said to me as with no hesitation, I ran to the washroom. I opened the medicine cabinet to see 10 different bottles of prescribed pills. This must cost a fortune for her. I remembered, she had no parents, she had her own job, she paid for her schooling, she paid for her medication. I looked at all the bottle's descriptions, and when I found one that sounded right, I grabbed a water bottle I found there and brought the medicine with me also. I rushed over to her bed, opened to bottle of pills for her, as she raised her shaking hands to grab the bottle, when she did, I could hear the medicine shaking. She must have been terrified. She took three pills, and started to gulp each one down with the water. Once she was done, she held me close and whispered close to my ear, "Thank you, I'm so sorry." She then fell back into her bed and fell straight asleep.

I felt like she needed someone with her, so I put her bottle of pills and water where I originally got it from, and then walked back into the room. I walked around her bed, and slipped into the other side, opposite from her. I somewhat went into the hugging position with her so she felt safe. I had both of my arms around her waist, as she was sleeping in peace, quietly. I soon fell asleep beside her for whatever was left of the night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

263K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...
123K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
11.9K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...
272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...