DARK PARADISE. [ Currently Un...

By jolante424

He is the masterplayer of this game. She is the prize in which he strives for.. In sinister ways, he moves an... More

Authors note.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Chapter one [ Edited.]
Chapter 2 [ Edited]
Chapter 3[ Edited]
Chapter 4 [ Edited]
Chapter 5[ Edited]
Chapter 6 [ Edited]
Chapter 7[ Edited]
Chapter 8 [ Edited]
Chapter 9 [ Edited]
Chapter 10[ Edited]
Author's note {Part Two.}🌸
Chapter 11[Edited]
Chapter 12[Edited]
Chapter 13[Edited]
Chapter 14[Edited]
Chapter 15[Edited]
Chapter 16[Editing]
Chapter 17[Editing]
Chapter 18[Editing]
Chapter 19[Editing]
Chapter 20[Editing]
Chapter 21[Editing]
Chapter 22[Editing]
Author's note
Chapter 22[Editing]
Chapter 23[Editing]
Chapter 24[Editing]
Chapter 25[Editing]
Chapter 26[Editing]
Chapter 27[Editing]
Sorry not an update!!!
Chapter 28[Editing]
Chapter 29[Editing]
Chapter 30[Editing]
Epilogue[Editing]

Prologue[Edited]

1.9K 59 5
By jolante424

She had made it out again, which meant she could breathe again.

Being outside wasn't easy, just like learning that Time, was passing her by as she felt imprisoned by being put to sleep, something she didn't like very much.

' Just like sleeping beauty, you deserve rest.' She had heard those words before she disappeared from the world.

Too many times she had heard it.

It felt right to breathe because freedom felt good to experience.

Every opportunity she received, she did not waste it, like today.

Time was limited but she would make the best of it.

Her little heart jumped with anticipation when thoughts of meeting her friend again, swarmed her mind.

They had promised each other that they would meet. She wanted to always honour that promise because to her, this promise felt good to keep.

Her first friend. That alone was reason enough to put a smile upon her face.

She felt like she could talk to him about anything. Even so, she loved hearing about his stories. His stories were always so interesting, it felt like she was part of it and was experiencing the other side.

Trees and more trees, this was what she was used to seeing, and not all the wonderful things her friend told her about.

Every story he told, she made sure to jot down all the details she could remember, in her little notebook, once she returned back home.

Home, could she still call it that?

The way her friend described home was far different from all she knew. She desired to have that, just a little. The warmth and comfort. These all seemed magical in her eyes.

As she walked along the path, she was starting to now memorize all the little details of time spent in their spot, instant excitement took over then. She wondered what stories her friend had for her today, and what games they would play together.

They played alot of fun games.

One day they'd played for so long, she literally forgot about everything. It made her shudder to think of the consequences she'd face, if ever she was caught.

It was tough to keep secrets but she hid them well.

She never used to keep secrets when her mother was alive, she had no reason to. But now.....

"Hmm...." She hummed to herself while walking.

Her destination was near, she got extra excited.

She would meet her friend like the last time.

" Ha!" She gasped all of a sudden, her footsteps halting in place.

So near yet so far her desired destination was, but so loud and clear, that bell sounded.

Her whole body froze for a second as realization took over.

He was returning.

Oh no.

All plans, all joy and excitement disappeared and now was replaced by fear and dread.

She had to return as soon as possible.

With one last glance to her new favourite place, she bid it goodbye before she took off running.

She had to reach home before that old truck she knew so well, did.

Her little feet did all they could manage, pushing through despite growing tired. Her chest burned but she ignored it all.

'Please feet, run faster. I don't want more medicine, I don't want more sleep.' She begged her body as she continued running.

All that mattered was making it to the basement at all costs.

As she drew closer, with the help of the yellow  ribbons tied on the trees, her ears were able to pick up on the sound of the car.

They both were on their way to reaching their destination. It was a matter of who would do it first.

" Ha! Ha!" Short breaths came out painfully and she almost missed a step, due to not glancing down on the ground.

With all her might, she pushed her body more until all of it pained.

She cared little about that, the moment she reached that wooden wall. Her eyes frantically searched for the loose wood, before moving it up to create room for her to slip in.

The moment she was inside the yard, she stopped for a moment to catch her breath. What relieved her most was knowing she made it first and that she was on the other side, of the house.

She felt dizzy and anxious and could only manage to make it through her secret doorway, in unsteady feet and legs.

Once again, the dark room with only minimum light coming from the high windows, welcomed her. She took gulps of air in, holding on to the nearest wall as she recovered.

She mentally counted up before panic arose again, when she heard the door upstairs open and close shut.

The sound was much louder than usual.

' Was he angry?'

'No, no, please don't be.' She begged.

With all she could manage, with her last strength, she nearly crawled all the way to that uncomfortable bed. Once laid there, the fear took over once again. Extremely so.

She could now hear his footsteps draw near as her tiny body was finally calming down. Each step closer, and like second nature, her body grew tense.

She rolled over to lay on her side instead, facing away from the door as she prepared to be crowded by his presence.

The door creaked open, causing her breath to hitch.

' Was he going to let her go upstairs or keep her down at the basement longer, like the last time?'

The answer was on his next move.

Her eyes quickly shut close when she heard him come down the steps.

At first she heard shuffling around, meaning he was busy, before she heard his footsteps get closer.

Like all the other times, she wished things could go back to the way they were. She used to be excited each time he returned home but now, things were different.

She felt the bed dip a bit before she heard, " Amaleen."

Her eyes popped open then.

Not being able to hide it anymore, she glanced over her shoulder and met his eyes. They had long widened because he did not expect her next move.

He didn't expect her to be awake and now waiting for him.

           ............   ...........  .............

He sat on the plastic chair, staring at the blonde barbie in front of him.

So gorgeous yet so stupid.

If only she hadn't been such a Drama Queen and had been all up in his business, she wouldn't have found herself in this mess.

To him, they were all the same.

Their thought process was the same, they thought they were too smart, only for them to end up in the same position as the others, after falling into his trap.

He outplayed them every time and he was proud.

The results remained the same and that felt like an achievement on its own.

The girl lay weakly on the single bed. The fear and helplessness in her eyes thrilled him, he wanted no other emotions to replace that. It was them alone now, just like she wanted.

He serviced her quite well.

' I bet this is not what she had in mind, while she was trying too hard to seduce him.' The thought amused him.

This other side of her felt more real for him. She may have been loved and admired by the wannabees but to him, she was nothing more than a waste of breath, a problem for him and he despised her.

He saw her as a loose cannon, a spoilt brat and one that needed to be taken care of, he would surely teach her a lesson.

' Teach her a lesson.' That voice he knew so well, the one that stayed at the back of his mind made its presence known.

Back then, he'd struggled against that voice and in one of a few instances, found himself acting on impulse. He'd tried to fit in with the rest of the ' normal ' but it felt like he was placed in a cage each time.

More practise and self control, that's all he'd done.

'' Why are you doing this?" The girl asked, as she lay tied up in chains, bruises all covering her body.

He stood up and went over to a dressing table, where he kept his  syringe.

He went back to her.

'' Please don't do this, " She pleaded, having noticed the syringe in hand.

Tears ran down her face, as she felt the needle being inserted into her skin and the drug entering slowly into her system.

"Ha." He sighed, before throwing her a deadly stare. Going back to the dresser, he began clearing up.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked again as she was taking in the effect of the drug.

She tried to stay awake as long as possible, she noticed him stare hard at what looked to be a picture.

The minute she knew she couldn't hold it anymore, she surrendered and gave in to the drug and fell unconscious.

He breathed out heavily as he went over to his seat, throwing himself on the chair. Taking a bottle of beer, he was finally able to relax as he drank his first sip.

''It's all for her." He finally said when he glanced at the beautiful red rose, in which was securely placed in a see through a glass vase.

His eyes shifted back to her whole body and he whistled out a tune, while his eyes trailed along every inch of her phone.

He knew that it had to be done.

It was not the end but the beginning.

A beginning of his new mission before he made his big debut and rescued his only reason for breathing.

**********************************

My first ever story on Wattpad and I am glad to share it with you all.❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scared | ✔ By P I H U

Mystery / Thriller

559K 24.2K 47
"Don't move." His dark eyes narrowed slightly as suddenly, he strode and grabbed her wrist, taking advantage of her current state. She stood, her on...
26.8K 2.3K 69
"I have tears from presidents, kings and queens, even servants. From them, I have power. Not the power of reigning over nations, but the power of kno...
1M 30.4K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
62 0 13
In the eerie aftermath of a chilling revelation, Detective Rose Hansley finds herself trapped in a labyrinth of deceit and forgotten memories. Unveil...