Godspeed

By wonderess_

BOOK ONE To: Barry Allen and Tori Baker Good luck on this journey ahead Sincerely, ... More

1. The Particle Accelerator
2. Super Speed
3. Meta-Humans and Super Heroes
4. Being A Hero
5. Capable
6. Cold
7. Trigger
8. Ouch?
9. The Feeling
10. Someone's in loooovvveee
11. Training and Men of Steel
12. Tony
13. The Award for Best Middle School Bully Goes To...
14. Encounter
15. Nice to Meet You
16. Much Anger Very Wow
18. Helm of Awe
19. Control
20. Barry Almighty
21. Wonderess
22. Well, she's not too happy
23. Your Worst Nightmare
24. Just Like Me
25. I Hate You
26. "The Sexual Intercourse"
27. Psych
28. It Takes Two
29. Butterfly Effect
30. The Arrow Specialty
31. Bonding Time
32. Emotion
33. Take It Back Now, Yall
34. Shady As Frack
35. Trust
36. Controlled
37. Happiness
38. Unfortunate Events
39. Truth About Wells
40. The Note and the Log
41. Love Potion Number Nine
42. Two Barrys, One Killer
43. Lucid Dreaming
44. The One Where Wells Is DEFINITELY Reverse-Flash
45. Sewer Sex
46. Taken
47. Never Gonna Give You Up
48. Wells, Wells, Wells
49. Dead or Alive
50. Back In Time
51. Change of Mind
52. Lian Yu
The End (of book one)
IM SORRY !!!!
GODSPEED: BOOK TWO

17. Olivori

2.8K 77 24
By wonderess_

Oliver immediately starts getting ready as Tori runs to her suit.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Going with you"

"No. He can hurt you-"

"Oliver, I'm invincible. He punches me, I can't feel it" she replies before quickly getting changed and then walks next to Oliver.

"You have everything you need?" She asks.

"Yeah why?"

Tori grabs his bicep, making him look at her weirdly before she gives him a sarcastic smile and then teleports them to the street Barry was on and they are in front of Iris who was watching the scene from her car.

"Next time, if you ever do that again, give me a heads up" The Arrow says, catching himself from falling before running to fight off Barry.

Tori then looks at Iris, pressing her necklace.

Eddie is now saved by The Arrow and running to the car.

"I told you he was a bad guy"

"Eddie, he's not a bad guy. You know those...villains. A dude who can control electricity-Tony Woodward, he could turn into metal?" Tori asks them both and they nod.

"There's one that can control emotion. Specifically, anger. And he did that to the Flash. He's never like this and we'll get him back, I promise. Just keep this on the down low" She explains to them and Eddie is hesitant to agree but does before the two drive off.

Tori turns around to see the two men nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell did they go" Tori says into the ear piece after turning off her necklace.

"Around the corner" Cisco replies.

Tori quickly teleports there to see Barry zooming around Oliver, taking oxygen from him.

"Oliver!" She shouts, scared for his life.

She steps in front of Barry, making him crash into her and he falls on the floor.

Oliver uses an arrow to go onto the top of the building.

"What are you doing here" Barry spats, standing back up.

"I'm here to stop you, Barry. I'm not going to let you hurt anymore people" she says, stepping closer to him and she notices his eyes are red.

As she stepped closer, she saw them slowly trying to turn back to his green ones but were overpowered by anger.

"What are you doing to me?" He asks softly and looks like he was scared for some reason.

"Let me help you"

"I don't need your help!" he yells before throwing a punch.

Tori ducks his punch, ready to fight him now.

"Didn't think it would come to this, Barry. I thought you were better" she grunts, throwing a punch to his jaw as he tries speeding into her.

He falls on the ground behind her, making her look back and down at him where he wiped off blood from his chin.

His eyes were still red as his jaw clenched.

He stands up and speeds to her, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her onto the brick wall.

"Okay, Im glad I couldn't feel that" Tori groans as she gets the wind knocked out of her and looks into Barry's eyes, still seeing the green trying to show but he's still angry.

"You don't really care about me, do you?"

"What? Where did you get that from?" Tori chokes out because his arm comes to her throat.

"You only care about yourself. You only want to help me for your own personal good. Making me seem like the weaker link" he says ready to punch.

"No one is trying to make you look weaker, Barry. We're trying to make sure you stay the hero you are" She says, trying to push him off.

"I'm just a test subject to you all, aren't I. Waiting until I break?"

She pushes Barry off, and Oliver lands behind him, aiming an arrow at his back but Tori shakes her head.

"You are not a test subject, Barry. We're not waiting until you break because we know you are strong. We are your friends and we wouldn't do anything to put you in harm's way" she repeats the words he has told her.

His eyes lose the red but he throws a punch at her which she ducks. Oliver kicks his back, pushing him to the floor.

He gets up quickly, pushing Oliver to the ground and holding Tori by the neck.

"Let us help you" she grunts and tries pushing him off again.

Oliver is already back up, causing Barry to turn his head and clench his teeth.

Tori teleports out of his grip and next to Oliver who  is quick to pull an arrow from behind him and shoots Barry in the leg, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Tori, keep him there. Joe and Wells are on their way" Cisco says in the mic and she nods.

Barry is back up again, punching Tori in the stomach which makes her laugh.

"You're really funny" she laughs before pulling Barry's arms behind his back with Oliver's help as the STAR Labs van pulls up.

"Now, Joe!" She hears Dr. Wells before Joe turns on the lights.

She hides her head behind Barry's back, the light hurting her eyes.

Soon, Barry is on the ground again, catching his breath.

"Barry?" She says slowly and he looks up at her.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry" he stands up and pulls her in a tight hug.

"Oh, this is going to be a special kind of hangover" he says, sounding exhausted before they walked to the van.

***

"Oh my god" Barry says after a couple minutes in the cortex where Caitlin was fixing up Barry and Oliver.

Barry hides his face in his hands and then runs them trough his hair.

"What?" Both Tori and Oliver say before looking at each other.

"I'm just so sorry. To both of you"

"It's not your fault" Tori and Oliver say at the same time.

"Ok this really needs to stop" Tori looks at him.

"I still could have resisted it. I could have resisted...hurting you" he looks at Tori.

He walks to her, cupping her cheeks, observing her face to make sure she was really okay.

"It's fine. I didn't feel anything. Well, except when you ran me into a brick wall. That hurt a little bit" she lies to make him feel a little bad and he looks ashamed.

"Now, you're gonna think there's a chance of me hurting you and I can't live with that" he says tearing up, rubbing his thumb against Tori's cheek.

"Just kiss her already" Oliver groans.

Barry presses his lips to hers, trying to tell her how sorry he is.

"Woo!" Cisco yells before whistling and clapping his hands.

Tori flips him off.

"Barry, repeat after me" Tori demands once they pull away and he grabs her waist.

"My actions were Bivolo's fault, not mine"

He sighs, looking away and shaking his head.

"Tori, I could've stopped myself-"

"No you couldn't have, Barry!"

"Fine. My actions were Bivolo's fault, not mine" he repeats, looking at everybody.

"We still have your meta-human to take care of" Oliver breaks the scene, walking to the two.

"Yep" both Barry and Tori say.

"And you're not going" Barry says to her and she groans.

"Why not" she whines.

"Because" he says before speeding off.

"Eff you Barry Allen!" She yells after him.

"You can always just teleport to the scene" Felicity suggests.

"Eh, too much energy" Tori sits on one of the rolling chairs, making Felicity chuckle.

She spends a half an hour freezing and unfreezing a glass of water before hearing grunting and talking.

Her and Cisco get up to walk with Barry and Oliver to take Bivolo to the cell.

"You think this will stop me? I will make you tear each other to pieces! You will all die screaming with rage!" Bivolo rages.

"Blah, blah, blah, no prison can hold me, heard it all before, pal" Cisco says once they enter the pipeline.

"Adios, Prism" he finishes before locking him up

"I liked Rainbow Raider" Tori says as they walk back out.

"Okay, you don't get to pick the names"

"I have a prison like this" Oliver grabs everybody's attention,"Mine's on a nearly inhospitable island in the north China Sea, but this works too"

***

"Hey! You guys heading home?" Barry asks as he and Tori enter Jitter's the next day, spotting Felicity and Oliver in line.

"Yeah, we could use some Javas for the road" Felicity says as they stood in line with them.

Once they order, they walk over to wait for the drinks and chat while the guys go walk to a nearby table.

"Um, so listen I'm really sorry for what I said in the field and then last night in the street. I wish I could say it was all because of whatever Bivolo did to me, but I guess I had more feelings bottled up than I thought" Barry explains to Oliver.

"You can always talk to me" Oliver replies.

"Yeah. Thank you" Barry smiles kindly, "And you were right, I still have a lot to learn"

"There's one more thing and you're not going to like it" Oliver turns to him.

"Does it involve you shooting me in the back?" Barry jokes.

"No, the heart" Oliver says seriously before looking at Tori and then back at Barry.

"That's not going to work out for you.
You need to let her go, for both of your sakes"

"What do you mean? I already asked her out on a date and-and we both feel the same for each other" Barry says confused.

"Yeah, but with your line of work, it never works well, Barry. Competition builds up or maybe, if you guys dated, what if you broke up? You wouldn't stand being in the same room" Oliver explains and Barry looks down at his feet.

"Guys like us don't get the girl"

"You ready?" Asks Felicity, taking the two out of their conversations and Barry looks up to see Felicity and Tori with two drinks in their hands each.

"Mm-hmm" Oliver nods his head.

Tori looks at Barry, noticing his sad demeanor.

"This one's yours" she says handing him his.

"Thank you"

Throughout the day, Tori watched as Barry talked to her, but a sadness washed over him.

"What's wrong, Bare" she asks as they sat in the cortex.

He shook his head "everything's alright, Tor. Don't worry about it" he gives her a small smile.

"Alright. Well how about that rain check from our date?" She asks excitedly and he frowns.

"Um, not today, Tor. I-I have something to do. Maybe...later" he hesitates and she frowns too.

"Um...okay. Im gonna find Cisco, alright? See if he needs help" she says standing up and walking to Cisco's office.

Barry sighs before looking at his suit sitting next to Tori's.

He stands up, quickly speeding into his suit and speeding to Jitter's where Iris was locking up and heading to the roof where she always met The Flash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 13.7K 60
G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I do not own any of the DC Characters tha...
1.4M 43.3K 75
"she was a storm not the kind you run from the kind you chase." NEW LIMITS BOOK 1 THE FLASH SEASON 1 || ARROW SEASON 3 (quote by r.h. sin)
232K 5.5K 55
"Dude, you lived with Bruce Wayne that is awesome" "Yeah, it was pretty awesome" A story about a girl who tried hard to stay out of the vigilante lif...
5.1K 225 13
People say death signals the end, but I always find that it sparks a new beginning. I've faced death numerous times and won, but this time seems diff...