[DISCONTINUED] Want You Back...

Por ramxnahood

rewriting... Más

NOTE
publish or not?
Chapter 1: Accompany Me?
Chapter 2: Briar's Party
Chapter 3: The New Huntlynn

Chapter 4: Spilling Tea

162 9 1
Por ramxnahood

C U P I D

After Dexter gave me a little peck in my cheek, I immediately rushed to my locker.

Oh my fairy godmother. I must probably be as red as a tomato right now. Ugh, why did he have to kiss me like that? I know it was just a friendly kiss, but still.

I jumped out of fright as soon as someone poked me from behind. I turned around and... Raven. I frowned at the sight of her.

"Uhm, Cupid?" Raven said. I raised an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms over my chest letting out a deep breath. "What is it?" I asked, sounding like I was annoyed. To be honest, I really am. I mean, I just received a kiss from Dexter and here comes his girlfriend? Wait, are they even a thing now?

"Well, s-sorry to disturb you but since you're the only one who I think can help, well... I think Dexter hates me."

Oh my fairy godmother. I mentally slapped myself. What is wrong with these lovebirds?

R A V E N

And there I was, in the hallway. All alone.

Ugh, what is wrong with Cupid? She literally just told me to "suck it up." Is she the new Daring now? Tss, it must be a disease.

I went back to my dorm room and saw clothes scattered everywhere.

What the hex?

I saw Briar slapping her head while Apple was busily throwing her clothes everywhere. "Uhm, Apple? Briar?" I said, which caught both their attention. "Oh hey Raven!" Apple said with a smile on her face while sweat was running down her forehead.

"What is happening here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, Briar is meeting her long lost sister today, so I'm helping her pick an outfit!" Apple said cheerfully, eyeing Briar. Briar just rolled her eyes while smiling. Tss, their friendship is weird. I just gave them a smile before passing out in my bed.

D E X T E R

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and Hunter singing his heart out loud. He doesn't even have a nice voice. Great, way to start my morning.

I stared at the clock for about three seconds before I took a bath and changed my clothes. Another boring day inside Ever After High.

I went outside the school and decided to take a stroll since my class doesn't start until nine in the morning.

I spotted Blondie and Cupid whispering, and it looks like Blondie was very mortified. Welp, time to check out what they're talking about.

"Hey Cupid! Hey Blondie!" I said, waving my hand towards them. Cupid looked so cute as she gasped and hurriedly hid her laptop from me.

"H-Hey, Dex!" Cupid said as her cheeks turned a bright red. She looks so cute when she blushes. "What are you two talking about?" I asked, hoping they would fill me with details. Blondie shook her head and pointed a finger at me.

"No boys allowed!" She said, pushing me away. Oh gort. Girls and their secrets.

I stared at the time before heading to the cafeteria. It's a pretty boring day and I haven't even eaten breakfast. As always, I sat down next to the royals. Briar, Apple, and this girl I never met before sat across our table, while Humphry, Hopper, and I sat across theirs. "H-Hi Briar!" Hopper said, before completely turning into a frog.

Oh gort. Almost everyone in school knew his undying love for Briar. Well, except for Briar herself. The Beautys were known to be very oblivious about one's feelings, but at the same time they easily fall in love. Hopefully, despite the fact that they have different stories, they still get to live happily ever after together. I mean, it isn't a happy ending without spending it with the one you love, right?

Apple laughed as Humphry made a joke which isn't funny at all. Sometimes I wonder why Apple still bother to listening to his jokes. Apple and her kind soul.

I stared intently at the girl seated across me, before she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled at her and continued to eat my food.

"My name's Bella Beauty. What's yours?" she said, waiting for my reply. Damn, her name is so beautiful.

"I'm Dexter Charming." I replied, smiling at her. "I haven't seen you here before." I added. She chuckled and chewed her food before replying.

"I'm new here. I'm Briar's sister! We got separated since I was born. Briar immediately left the kingdom when I was born, so I didn't get to have the chance to meet her. This is actually the first time I saw her in real life! All I saw was her baby pictures."

Damn, that's sad. I wouldn't like it if me and Darling were born without seeing Daring. I mean, we both know he's an annoying older brother, but we still love him to the moon and back.

"Aww, that's sad. Glad you're actually here with her!" I said, before we exchanged goodbyes. Yikes, it's almost nine.

--

The bell rang, and I immediately packed up all my stuff and ran to the door. I always see to it that I'm the first to get out of our room.

I saw Raven leaning on her lockers. Ugh, why is she so damn beautiful? I walked up to her and she smiled the moment she saw me.

"Hey Dex!" She said as she kissed my cheek. Raven, what have you done? I could clearly hear and feel my heart beating out loud.

"W-Where are you g-going, Raven?" I said, stuttering as I fixed my glasses. I'm very flustered whenever I'm around her. What a turn off.

"Oh, I'm just heading towards the library! Wanna go with me?" She asked, her smile getting wider. How can I reject her with that smile? In the end, I said yes.

R A V E N

Me and Dexter walked together in the hallways. I seemed to be making others uncomfortable seeing them stare at us like that.

I started hearing whispers and gossips, and at that moment, I snapped.

Everyone was frozen in shock as I yelled and my powers immediately struck them.

Dexter stared at me nervously, before he calmed me down. "Raven?" Dexter asked in the most caring way ever. How are people falling for his brother when Dexter is way more better? I gave him a reassuring smile before we walked again with our hands intertwined. Ugh, my heart is beating out so loud. Why am I like this? I don't even like Dexter that way!

Just when we were about to enter the library, Blondie's MirrorCast appeared in the big screen. Hmm, I wonder what interesting news she has to offer today.

"Welcome fairytales! Today, we are going to discuss about a certain couple inside this school which is very unlikely to happen! Are they the new Huntlynn?" Blondie said, her eyes opening wide. Wonder who they are.

Just then, a picture of me and Dexter at Briar's party appeared in the big screen. The hex? Is this a misunderstanding or something?

Me and Dexter stared at each other, our eyebrows raised. "So, you must've guessed it right. Yes, the couple we are talking about is Dexter and Raven! Now, this picture is just a casual photo of them hanging out during Briar's party. But the next photo would surprise you!"

Another picture of me and Dexter appeared in the screen. It was a picture of our little date yesterday!

"This photo clearly looks like they're going out on a date! We shouldn't assume of such things, but here is C.A. Cupid, a student in Ever After High, Dexter Charming's bestfriend forever after, who is about to confirm that they are indeed dating!"

Cupid appeared in the big screenand started talking about how Dexter approached her and told her we went on a date. She also talked about how I approached her and told her our date went wrong. I mentally slapped myself. If I could've seen this coming, I shouldn't have approached her yesterday. Ugh, why is she doing this to us?!

I grabbed Dexter and ran towards the MirrorCast Studio. I spotted Humphrey Dumpty and Melody Piper silently shaking as they stared at us.

My eyes scanned the whole room before I saw Cupid and Blondie in the corner, with some of the MirrorCast crew.

My eyebrows furrowed as I made my way towards them. I can't believe they would do something like this! I thought they were my friends! And to think that Cupid, who is obviously a Rebel, is now by the Royals' side.

I broke their camera with my own powers, which obviously caught their attention. Both of their eyes were wide opened as their jaws dropped, staring at me and Dexter.

"R-Raven! I-I can expla--"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...