¤Don't Expect Me To Bow To Yo...

Av Itachi-warrior

Princess of the Sonaeru Clan, Kazumi, from her childhood days hated Uchiha Madara and tried keeping her dista... Mer

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Photo!!
A/N!!
A/N! 2!!
Chapter 10
A/N!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
YAAAYYYYY

Chapter 37

3.4K 192 29
Av Itachi-warrior

~

~Madara's POV~

" Its been a while, Madara-boy." I nodded back at Nekobaa, acknowledging her greeting when I stepped into her lounge. She liked living like this. Unlike her name, she was not that old, hardly any wrinkles.

" You still have cats everywhere-"

" NEKOOOO!!" I mentally slapped my forehead at my wife's childish behaviour at the sight of so many cats. " Ah~ This is heaven~" Kazumi sung, already cuddled with twenty or so cats.

" So what brings you here, Madara-boy?" I sat down in front of Nekobaa, completely neglecting that Kazumi should be here, participating in this conversation but she seemed like having a good time so I did not want to bother her.

" She needs to get in control." I just needed to say that and she got the meaning.

" So you picked a Sonaeru. How unlikely of an Uchiha to have a Lady on par to himself." I smirked.

" That is precisely the reason. Submissive women are no fun."

" There is a small house twenty minutes further. Make your stay there as long as you please." I nodded and stood up. " Treat her well, Madara-boy."

" That goes without saying."

~Kazumi's POV~

" Oi, hariyama, how long?" I asked, getting really tired of walking. I had to leave behind my cat heaven and follow Madara to who knows where. I mean there's no ill feeling about following my husband but cats...

" Just a little further.." He answered in a far off tone which threw me back in my mind which holstered questions about heirs and little Uchihas.

" Madara..." I spoke after a while and stopped in my tracks. He looked over his shoulder briefly before sighing and walking to me.

" You only just became my wife, we don't need to rush this." He seemed to know what was bothering me. He always seemed to know. I looked up at him and made a face.

" But it is normal and there really is no rush and it won't be a burden to me I promise and an heir-" I was cut short, by his lips on mine, in a kiss soft and lingering.

He should shut me up like this more often.

" I want to spend some alone time with you before little ones start stealing you from me." Madara said, looking directly into my eyes with his burning ones. I felt a grin creeping on my face. I couldn't stop it.

" Uchiha Madara, are you jealous?" I asked, to lighten the air, nudging him in the ribs with my elbow.

" Even if it's my flesh and blood taking you away from me, of course I'd be jealous." I full on laughed now.

" You are so cute right now!" I exclaimed, glomping him in a hug.

" Only for you."

~

Short yes. Sorry yes.

Vote and Comment!

Itachi_Warrior desu~! ^/_\^

~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
919 29 12
After having her whole clan destroyed a young female ninja was forced to harbor not only a demon but a god. She would have to choose good or evil in...
80.6K 3.1K 35
Published- June 7, 2017 Completed- June 11, 2018 Covers by- Zoey-san & avaron_hiroyuki. There were only few words whose meaning I understood complet...
11K 349 13
Meera Yagami, the sister of the Yagami clan leader Hiroshi Yagami. It was decided that Meera Yagami was to be wedded to Hashirama Senju to seal the a...