Lucy and Grace // on hold

atheniian által

Lucy and Grace have been getting the same bus for the past two years. Lucy has had a crush on Grace for abou... Több

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

prologue

4.4K 164 17
atheniian által

Lucy Forman had been getting the number 42 bus every weekday for the past 2 years. The tall girl with silky long black hair and pale skin had also got the same bus, at the same time as Lucy for the past 2 years.

Lucy Forman did most definitely not have a crush on said girl with beautiful deep brown eyes and a nose that was always buried in a different book every time she got on the bus. Absolutely not.

Lucy Forman was too focused on her studies to be crushing on anyone. Certainly not the girl on the bus. The girl she could barely tear her eyes away from whenever she saw her. The girl who made her heart skip and her stomach flutter at the mere thought of her. Absolutely not.

Lucy knew nothing about her. She was too shy to ever pluck up the courage to speak to her. She wished she was. She wished she could smile prettily and ask if she could sit next to her, ask what she was reading, ask if it was any good. She wished she had the confidence.

Lucy Forman did not have the confidence.

But Grace Sato did.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.1K 37
Addison is a lesbian and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year p...
280 25 23
A new student, Emma, attends a British school after having to migrate from her country. Later on, she slowly finds herself falling for her first frie...
7.7K 691 44
"So, if we hadn't run into each other, then you'd have gone home and I wouldn't have known you were here. Why, Liza? Why has it always been different...
230K 6.5K 21
Sydney Smith, a 17 years old girl, has a crush on Grace William, her twin's girlfriend. She knows it's wrong, especially now that her twin isn't the...