His Girl ~ Scott McCall [2]

由 multi_fandom2015

Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for... 更多

Chapter 1: Back to Beacon Hills
Chapter 2: The Bite
Chapter 3: Deucalion, The Demon-Wolf
Chapter 4: The Bus Incident
Chapter 5: The Motel Glen Capri
Chapter 6: Saving the Vet
Chapter 7: The Anniversary
Chapter 8: Finding the Darach
Chapter 9: The Hospital
Chapter 10: Beginning of the Ritual
Chapter 11: Finding the Nemeton
Chapter 12: The Elemental
Chapter 13: Sleeping Problems
Chapter 14: What Really Happened To Ollie
Final Book

Before You Read

11.2K 142 4
由 multi_fandom2015

Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her to do many things, but when it forced her away from Scott McCall, she had a rough time. When she was gone, she learned of a new threat, the Alpha Pack. Not only are they looking for Derek, but they are looking for someone else, someone even more powerful than an Hale Alpha. Emma races back to Beacon Hills to try and help her friends, but what can she do when she is getting worse? She has fits everyday, her medication makes her see things that aren't there. Hell, she can barely stand some days. She has to battle through her sickness in order to help her friends through human sacrifices and Deucalion, the Demon Wolf. Will she make it? Will she save her friends? Or will the bad guys win in the end?

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own Emma.

I also chose Willa Holland as Emma Bradley

[Season 3a]

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

58.8K 817 13
Sequel to The Lost Beta Maya was a very young omega till she met Derek Hale one night and she finally had a family. Then 2 years later they return t...
6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...
3.4K 128 13
Allison's mother couldn't let herself become a werewolf. Then again, Mrs. Argent didn't have as many people to support her. When a new Alpha comes to...
47.5K 923 28
Season 3A Zoey and her pack have survived against a blood thirsty Alpha and a Kanima killing in revenge for its master, but what happens when they co...