The Broken Girl

De emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 9(Jake)

5K 112 14
De emm_alee

Jake's POV

Once I heard Skyler faint I knew my plan was working. I heard Braydon screaming to some dudes telling them to bring her up the stairs to her room. I soon texted Braydon.

Soon to be with me where nothing will happen to her Braydon. Enjoy the time u have with her, she just might not wake up where she wants to be. See u soon-Jake.

I heard someone slamming the door shut and a car driving away. Good thing I cam walking. The door burst open and in comes a guy holding Skyler bridal style.

"U really love her don't u?" Asked some kid standing at the door.

"Yea she is just like Jasmine, Jackson. I can't get her out of my head. What if this Jake guy takes her away from us? I'm gonna loose it." The other dude said who carried in Sky. Wait isn't Jasmine that girl i killed but made it look like she killed herself. They are going to soon hate her and they won't even want to be near her.

"Tyler c'mon lets go before we wake her up. She looks like she just saw a ghost."Jackson said.

"Yea let's go" Tyler said before kissing the top of her head. Man this plan just keeps getting easier by the second.

I am hiding. I step around her bed dropping red flower pedals to make a path. At the end of the path of rose pedals I put Jasmine's necklace that Sky got Jasmine. When I was done I layed down next to Skyler on her bed. 

"Soon I will get u" I said to her tiny body in the blankets. All u ca hear is our breathing. I am from Puerto Rico and moved to Arizona with my mom while my dad moved to Florida. I had to go see my dad every six months since i lived with my mom until she got killed by my father. I'm 18 and am the gang leader of the Silents.  The most feared gang in the U.S. since we all travel. 

"I'll get u soon my princessa." I said to her using the nickname I gave her.

"Jake?" I heard a soft voice and looked at Skyler to see that she is awake. When she is about to scream i cover her mouth.

"Don't scream please I only wanted see u. I'm giving u time with ur friends and ur so called brother before..." Before i can finish she faints again, giving me time to escape. The only reason she fainted is because I pinched her weak spot which makes her faint for like 10 minutes. I learned when her father showed it to me. Whenever she had a panic attack with me I would pinch her to calm her down and when she woke up she couldn't remember anything but then again I left the only thing she knew I took away from Jasmine and that when I leave it i'm coming back for her.

When I found out she was pregnant and that the father was me I was excited and wanted to go see her. Soon enough I found out she killed it before anyone in her school would notice. I was beyond pissed cause I loved her and she knew that. 

I heard a car park outside and snapped out of my thoughts. I saw that I had been sitting in front of the window for about 10 minutes which meant Sky would  wake up soon. I kissed her fore head and left my lips lingering on her head. 

"Bye princessa" I said to her and she stirred in her sleep. I jumped out her window that she left open and I ran to my car before anyone notices i am here. I drive away not looking back with a smirk on my face knowing i will get her soon.

Skylers POV

I woke up in my room with a pounding head ache. I step of my bed feeling something soft,cold and wet. I look on the floor with the sunlight hitting my room and see a path of red rose pedals all around my bed. I go to the other side of my bed and scream my lungs out. On the floor is her necklace I gave her for her birthday.

I keep on screaming until Braydon comes in my room hearing my screaming.

"He- he was just in here. He left a path if red rose pedals and left Jasmine's necklace the one I gave her. He was just in my room." I say to Braydon crying. Tyler comes upstairs into my room next followed by the others.

"Let me see that necklace." Jahyla said. I gave her the necklace and she fainted on the floor. Esteban caught her before she could hit the floor. Esteban grabbed the necklace out of her hand and looked at it. He looked at me and looked back at the necklace.

"Where did u get this?" He asked me with anger and confusion in his voice.

"Umm Jake was in here and I guess he did this and he left her necklace here. It was the last thing he took when he-he killed her." Once I said that i bursted into tears again.

"Wait how did u know Jasmine?" Jackson asked me.

"She was my best friend in Arizona. How did u guys know her?" I asked them all.

" She never told u about us did she?" Esteban asked.

"No all she ever told me was that her parents were divorced she moved with her mom while her twin sister stayed here. And that she left every six months to see her sister." I said to him. Esteban looked at Jahyla then back at me.

"Skyler, Jahyla is her twin sister the only reason she ever came back to Florida was to see us." He said. Tyler left the room in anger and he slammed the front door shut.

"What's up with him?" Braydon asked.

"Oh yea there is one reason he became the way he is. Before Jasmine left with her mom they dated and loved each other. They tried long distance relationships and it worked until she never came back. Her mom found 2 notes in her room. One was for me and one was for Tyler. The one that was for me said that there was one for Jahyla but her mom cold never find it."

When he said that I instantly knew where it was. Jasmine always had places to hide things and I always knew because me being her best friend.

"It's in her safe under her bed. Whenever she got nervous and knew something bad would happen to her, she would write something down to someone put it in her safe under her bed." I said to them.  They looked at me with shocked faces.

"Wait how do u know she didn't kill herself?" Jahyla asked this time looking at me.

"I'm just gonna tell u guys the whole story. Ok so me and Jasmine were walking home from school like an other day. Jasmine knew about me being abused but promised me she wouldn't tell anyone about it. She started getting too close to me and finding out a lot of things about me she didn't know. When Jake found out he was pissed because i had killed his baby so he decided that he would kill Jasmine. He kidnapped me and Jasmine and tortured me for 2 weeks and always made Jasmine watch. One day we decided to try and break free. It was around 3 in the morning and Jake comes at about 10 and nobody watches us cause we were chained to poles by medal chains. There was a lock and we were both chained to the same pole so Jasmine thought that is she could the lock off with her bobby pin we can get out by the window. She picked the lock and when we got up the chains fell and made a loud bang. We started running for the window but someone pulled my hair. I yelled to Jasmine to go without me and for her to get the police and when she opened the window Jake threw me on the floor and Jasmine heard me fall. And for her being stubborn she came to me to see if I was ok and when she turned around Jake shot her. I did everything I could to help her stay alive but it didn't workout and she died before the ambulance came." I explained to them. Jahyla was crying with Esteban supporting her.

"You were there when she died?" Someone asked from behind me and I saw Tyler." U were there t see her die and u just watched her die?" He asked me with full anger in his voice.

"I was there when i saw her die but I did everything I could to help her. When the ambulance came and took her away she had already died." I told him.

"Y didn't u do anything?" He spat at me.

"Didn't u already hear. I did everything i could to help her. D u know how hard it is to watch someone u love dying right in front of u? To see someone who loves u and cares about u wonder y u have bruises everywhere and u don't tell them anything that u just fell down the stairs. I did EVERYTHING i could to make her stop being so close to me but she just didn't listen to me." I spat at him. He still looked at me pissed.

"Wait u think this is my fault that she died?!" I asked him shocked that he would even think that.

"Yea" is all he said. I looked at everyone else seeing the same thing in there eyes. I took my jacket and phone and left running away. I grabbed my keys and ran out the house.

A:N

Sorry guys for not updating sooner but I promise u that there will be a new chapter soon.Probably tomorrow or Monday, but i promise i will get it updated. 

Thanks for reading my book ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficção Adolescente

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
40.7K 3K 41
❝ I'm scared, scared I'll go back to being broken now that he isn't here to fix me anymore❞ Before, Florence Clarke was hospitalised for having anore...
277K 11.2K 46
Isabelle Storm is the outcast at her prestigious private school. Mocked and bullied she hopes to pass her senior year in the shadows of her peers. Bu...
29.9K 1.3K 21
Two stories, brought together by twists, turns, and a mess of events. (Y/N), a kindly soul from Recoverytale, finds themselves assuming the role of h...