His Unmarked Territory

Av xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... Mer

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'

465K 7.8K 1.2K
Av xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Comment

Fan

Vote

and read away...

Klaus's POV,

 I could stay like this forever. I would stay like this forever if it meant that I could keep her safe with me. I gently trailed my hand up and down her spine and then lent down slightly to press my lips to her forehead.

***Good morning angel*** I thought to her, not wanting to break the perfect silence with my voice. She lifted her head off my chest looking me in the eyes before a pink blush crossed her face and she dropped eye contact trying to move off of me, but my arm was still wrapped protectively around her, and there was no way I was letting go of her for one second. Not now, not when we only had a few hours left before the plan was to be put in place. The thought of today sent unwelcome stirs in my stomach. I had a bad feeling about it, but our plan was full proof. I had to trust it, the alternative was too hard to think about.

***Stop worrying*** I lost my thought process and looked down at her.

***I'm not worrying*** I tried to reassure her.

"You are, you're all tensed up" She whispered out loud, as she ran her soft hands across my abs. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and my body un-tensed at her touch.

"See" She smiled, and I looked down at her, but as soon as our eyes met she dropped her head to my chest once more, so I couldn't see her. I rolled my eyes, she was too innocent for her own good.

"Don't hide from me" I murmured to her, but she just shook her head.

- Flashback -

We had just gotten back onto the boat, after swimming for what seemed like ages.

"C..Co...Cold" Sky was shivering and jumping around in nothing but her small soaking wet bra and panties, - complete Bonner material right there."Go get me a towel, you p... perv!" She laughed causing me to snap out of it and run inside. Her jumping off the side of the boat and scaring me half to death stopped me from getting towels before.

Once I was in the shower room an ingenious plan formed in my horny head to get her to shower with me to get warm... Ah, crap. Get a grip man. This is Sky! not some one night stand. I shook my head annoyed at myself, as I grabbed the towels and ran back up the stairs to where she was still standing there shivering.

"Here" I wrapped it around her and then pulled her into my chest without bothering to wrap one around myself.

"Better?" I asked her

"Very" I heard her mumble against me. "But now I'm hungry" I chuckled and rubbed her back not wanting to let go of her, but tonight her wish is my command.

"Go up to the upper deck while I make you a romantic dinner of... er, well I can only really cook..." I trailed off trying to think of what I could cook. I apparently hadn't figured this out very well. I should have brought Ethan along...

"What? You want to bring Ethan on our first date?!" Sky laughed listening into the thoughts I'd failed to block from her.

I laughed and shook my head. "No, its just Ethan's the one who cooks at home" I muttered sheepishly. "And I cant" I looked at her for a moment, my lips twitching up in the corners slightly. "This is where you say 'Don't worry about it Klaus, I'll make you something" I hinted with a laugh.

"And this is where I actually say, 'sorry babe but I can't cook either" She laughed and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"You really cant?" I was amazed. "And here I had you down as the perfect housewife" I joked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She faked shock and hit my stomach.

"Your such an asshole sometimes, you know that?"

"Uh Huh" I agreed with her before pulling her to me, so I could capture her lips with mine. She pulled away after a second and I frowned.

"I told you, I'm hungry" She frowned back demandingly, and I chuckled.

"Right, well then we'll learn how to cook together" With that, I picked her up and draped her over my shoulder.

"KLAUS! Put me down!" She screamed hitting my a*s, with sharp smacks.

"Kinky" I noted with a grin.

"Ass!"

I put her down once we got to the kitchen area and started to raid the cupboards for something to eat.

"What about... spaghetti with this sauce?" I asked her taking out the only two things we had in and placing them on the work surface.

"Um..." She mused causing me to roll my eyes.

"Come on then, get the pan thing out." She instructed, and I looked around the kitchen area to find the 'pan thing.'

"There it is" She pointed out, and I pulled it out from a cupboard below the sink.

"Now fill it halfway with water."

"I thought you didn't know how to cook?"

"Klaus anyone can make spaghetti" She rolled her eyes at me this time, letting out the most endearing chuckle.

"Oh yeah" I raised my eyebrows and pulled her into my arms, once she turned on the oven for it to cook. I felt so clingy towards her today for some reason... well, I knew the reason. It was that ever looming thought of what tomorrow could bring. It made me want to hold her close for as long as possible.

"Come on I want to show you something" I took hold of her hand.

"What about the food?"

"It will be alright for a few minutes, will it not?"

She bit her lip slightly, looking over to the spaghetti now cooking in the pan.

"Okay, but we better be quick" She agreed.

-

"About tomorrow do you remember the plan," I asked her for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. We where both lay across a super big beanbag on the upper deck, after I had quickly pulled on a pair of jeans so I wouldn't make her so uncomfortable by my nakedness.

"You really know how to ruin the mood" She laughed and snuggled closer to me. "Of course I know the plan. 'Stay in my human form, so they can't get past my shield" She repeated annoyed.

"Good" I sighed; I couldn't help being worried. I couldn't care less about anyone but her and knowing that I was going to put her in danger tomorrow goes against every inch of my better judgment.

"Don't think about it." She whispered.

"I can't help it" I shrugged.

"But I can" She turned around and straddled my hips with a mischievous grin. I looked at her unsure but kissed her back when she lent in to kiss me. Almost immediately her teeth grazed across my bottom lip, and I groaned in excitement, as she subconsciously rocked her hips against mine.

"What are you doing?" I whispered pulling her closer so my lips could find her neck. She shivered when I found the soft spot I had marked her at.

"I... Uh" She gasped as I sucked and gently nibbled at her skin. She rocked her hips against mine as she arched her back in pleasure and I groaned again, my manhood already uncomfortably throbbing in my Jeans. She must have realized what she was doing because she pulled away from me and rocked her hips into mine again. She had the same glimmer of amusement in her eyes, but now it was glazed over with a sheet of lust as she got into a rhythm. What happened to my innocent little – Virgin Angel?! I thought to myself as a sensual moan escaped her lips around my name. How many times had I dreamt about her moaning my name in pleasure? How many times have I woken up with a boner and had to get rid of it, with the mental images of what she is doing to me right now?

I threw my head back as she continued her scheming on my raging arousal. My wolf was having the time of its life. I've never wanted, needed or craved s*x this much from anyone in my entire life. My hands grabbed hold of her hips so I could match my thrusts with hers. She moaned with the intensified friction and went to hide her blushing face into my neck. I smiled as even while she was doing this to me, she could still do things like blush, and my heart would just clench, reminding me how much I loved her and how much she meant to me.

"Stop" I whispered, my voice was husky as I caught my breath again. She froze and slowly looked up to me, her cheeks now blushing a prominent red ' color.

"W...why, did I do something wrong?" She asked so innocently that I almost wanted to laugh at how wrong she was. I cupped her face in one of my hands while the other one continued rubbing her back gently.

"Yes" I growled, and she shivered before dropping eye contact.

"S...sorry, its just I thought this was what you wanted" She muttered, and I frowned. I didn't want her doing this for me. I could wait, and I would wait until she was ready and not before. I certainly don't want her doing something she's uncomfortable with, just because she wants to 'please' me.

"I... I" She stuttered as she pulled out of my arms before I could stop her.

"Angel wait" I sighed, grabbing her wrist to stop her running off.

"LET GO!" She screamed at me but wouldn't turn around to face me; it broke my heart. I got up, so I was behind her, letting go of her wrist to wrap my arms around her waist.

"I never said I didn't like it" I whispered placing a light kiss just under her ear.

"Then w...why? I'm ready Klaus, I want you" My breathing stopped in shock as she spoke those words; Words which right now I really didn't want to hear. Not when I was trying to contain my wolf (and myself) from just making her completely mine right here and now.

"Now is not the time" I whispered, "I want to wait until tomorrow is over. I want to be able to make love to you and not have to worry that the next day I might..." I couldn't finish the last two words.

"Lose me" She breathed aloud the thoughts she heard in my head. The words I could never say out loud, one's which I hated to think of; but ones that were consistently in the back of my head taunting me whenever they could.

"It's a sunset" She murmured quietly after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"Yeah, I guess it is" I smiled laying my chin on her shoulder; that was until I smelt something...

"Um... Sky I hate to ruin the moment and all, but is it possible to... burn spaghetti?"

She turned around in my arms with her eyes wide.

"...Oh, Sh*t!"

-End of flashback-

"We're going to have to go" I frowned, continuing to trace random patterns along her back.

"I know" She whispered but nestled her face in my neck. Showing no intention of moving anytime soon and neither was I. I was happy to prolong this moment as long as possible.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked, and I nodded hesitantly.

"Promise, me you won't do anything stupid" She murmured.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growled.

"Just promise me."

"Fine" I frowned, what a stupid thing to ask, but if it puts her mind at rest, I will give her what she asks of me.

***Klaus?*** I was interrupted by Ethan.

***Yeah*** I sighed even in my thoughts, as he interrupted my precious Skylar time.

***We're meeting here in an hour*** He told me cautiously.

***I know, thanks for reminding me*** I groaned sarcastically as I looked down at Sky.

***Oh and hi Sky! I see Klaus finally got you into the pack, and about time dude!*** We both laughed at his thoughts.

***Well It's not my fault I have one of the most stubborn mates in history*** I told him dramatically while giving Sky a goofy grin which caused her to roll her eyes.

***Well I'll leave you for your 'alone time'*** you could almost hear the sarcasm in his voice - The little punk. I was about to put my thought guard up when he told me to wait.

***What now?*** I groaned.

***Um... well you know we have a... well confrontation today, and I well... I want..." his thoughts were nothing but mumbles.

***Spit it out Ethan, stop wasting more of my time*** I growled my thoughts slightly harshly, but Sky gave me a glare to which I corrected myself. ***Sorry, what do you want?***

***I need... I mean I want Quinn with me, c...can I you make him part of the pack?*** I sighed annoyed, but Sky answered for him.

***, Of course, he will, we're leaving now anyway*** Sky answered for me causing myself to frown as she jumped out of bed.

***You sure dude?***

***Yeah sure*** I sighed.

***Thanks man, appreciate it!***

-

"Alpha" My boys nodded and bowed their heads, as I walked through the front yard full of wolves who wouldn't fit in my house. My hand tightened slightly around Sky's trying to keep as little space between us as possible.

"Son" My father addressed me, and I nodded at him, only to then see my mother by his side. I immediately stiffened.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked cautiously.

"She wanted to help" My father groaned, and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was thinking.

"No, go home mom. I don't want you here. In fact" I raise my voice for everyone to hear. "I want no women or minors coming with us today. All Mates go home, Now!" I ordered completely seriously. I very rarely involved women and children on pack missions, for the protection of the pack. Call me what you will. I just won't have them getting harmed in battles. I also know that male wolves work better when they're not around, its common sense to realize that if I allowed mates to come with us then my fighters main focus would be on keeping their mates safe and not the matter at hand.

Luckily there weren't that many women who showed up, so there wasn't many who left.

"That includes you too mom" I sighed.

"No I'm staying, That's my son out there!"

"Mom go home!" I spoke harshly, causing my father to give me a warning look, so I took a deep breath and started again.

"Mom, we'll get him home safe, but it won't be a good idea if you came. Dad needs to focus on getting him, which is something that will be a lot harder if you were there because he will have the added job of keeping you safe and making sure no harm comes to you." I explained and then sighed. "I already have one woman I need to keep safe, I don't need another one" I wrapped my arms around Sky, as my mom nodded.

"Bring all of my family home safe" She ordered to me ***Bring all of my children home to me*** She tagged on in a private thought only to me, and I smiled because I knew she was including Sky in her order.

"Yes ma" I promised, I just hoped I could keep my word.

-

The old house off Columbus street was just like I had remembered it as a kid. This was the house we used to have our secret pack meetings when I was still only first In line to be alpha and my father still ran my pack. We used to think up all sorts of crazy teenage stuff to do here. It was a horrible looking building though, all creepy and shit. It looked even worse now, there was moss growing up the walls and the small water stain all rusted over, was now a lot worse. The grass was overgrown, and the weeds were raging up past the first story windows.

Once we got closer, we all noticed the people at the same moment in time. My eyes landed on my beaten and broken brother. My chest felt uncomfortable for a moment at the sight of his blue and black bruised skin. I felt a wave of anger as I started to sprint towards the assholes who had done this to my twin.

***DAD?*** I stopped in an instant and then it all happened in slow motion, as I watched my little black wolf run across the overgrown lawn.

***SKY!*** It was like my thoughts came out in slow motion, as she ran up to the man tied up in a chair.

I began running towards her as she was still running to him. Her 'father' was shaking his head in horror as she called to him as she ran. All I could do was watch as she threw herself at the tied man and began crying into his chest, only to be cut off by the sound of a deathly gunshot as it traveled through the air.

"Step one step closer, and your pack dies" A voice of obvious authority rang through my ears, but all I could focus my attention on was Sky and the fact that, that gunshot wasn't for her. In that one second, I thought I would die, as the sound pierced straight through my heart and tore it to shreds as I thought that was the sound of my mate's death.

I was stood there in shock, staring past the back of my angel's head, to her father who was sitting there with a rope around his mouth. He looked at me in pure agony, as his daughter hugged him. He shook his head with sympathy in his eyes, and right then I knew this was their plan. This is why they didn't ask for a ransom. They knew Sky would run to them once she saw her father, and wrap her arms around him... dropping her shield.

"SKY!" I screamed at her about to step closer to her, by my pack bellowed at me to stop before I could. My yelling was no use though. I was already too late. The guys standing on either side of them, both now had their guns pointed at both my mates and her father's head.

"Do it, or we'll shoot her" one spoke to the father, and after some reluctance, he reached around his daughter who was now sat frozen in his arms. And took hold of her wrists. I couldn't hold back a growl as I stepped a step closer, but luckily I received only a glare rather than being shot at.

"NO! Don't touch her! SKY!" I screamed in terror. She whimpered as her father attached chains to her hands so that even though her guard was up to them, she couldn't escape.

"KLAUS!" She cried as her petrified gaze caught mine. She tried to pull away from her father and began to run to me, but she fell to the ground as they dragged her back with the chains.

"K...Klaus" She sobbed. It broke my heart to see her like this. I couldn't stand here; I couldn't let them do this. Shoot me! Like I give a damn! I growled as I ran like a bullet towards her.

"No KLAUS!" I heard her scream in panic, but I couldn't stop.

I heard another gunshot, and this time I felt it, as I fell to the ground. Pain ripped through my left leg, and I looked back up to see Sky looking at me in horror, screaming my name and then I heard my pack getting ready to attack.

"You attack us, and the house and everyone here will be blown to smithereens" The guy who shot me warned and now that I looked around, I noticed what he meant, in every window ledge, strapped to every pipe where small red and black boxes.

***STOP!*** I ordered my pack, and they immediately stopped ***They have the place wired, if we attack, the house will blow up, and we all die.*** I breathed, trying not to think about the gunshot wound to my leg.

I, like everyone else, looked up at the sound of a helicopter. Smiles landed on their faces, and I knew we where in serious trouble.

"This is on a timer" The main guy yelled over the roar of the helicopter blades. "If you're not gone in three minutes this whole place will explode" He grinned, and motioned his head for all of them to get into the helicopter which had now landed to the left of the house.

***SKY! Sky, listen to me baby you'll be okay. I'll get you I promise. I won't stop until I have you back with me. You have my word. I just need you to do as they say until I come and get you okay?*** I told her desperately, as they pulled her and her father towards the helicopter.

***I...I'm scared Klaus*** She thought, her eyes were centered on me, as tears streamed down her face.

***I know, angel but you'll be okay. I'm coming to get you.*** I told her determined, trying to stay calm for her; yet behind it, all I wanted to do was break down. They're taking my angel from me. I wanted to cry like she was, I wanted... I wanted to have her in my arms and take her away from here... I wanted her.

"SKY!" I yelled as they threw her into the helicopter and out of my sight. I ran in a useless attempt to get her back, but they were already in the air. "No!" I fell to the floor, slamming my fist into the grass as a way to keep the tears from escaping my eyes. I have to stay strong for her.

***K... Klaus, I don't know if you can still hear me, b... but I l...love you***

***I love you with all my heart*** I replied to her, but I wasn't even sure if she would have heard me. She was gone.

"Man, we gotta go! The house is gonna blow!" I heard Ethan yell, but I couldn't move. I had lost too much blood in my leg wound. I couldn't do anything but holler in depression. They took her.

***Guys go!*** I heard Ethan command, and they scattered. My pack was safe at least.

I heard the paw falls of wolves coming towards me, but I couldn't even look to see them.

***Get on*** Ethan nudged my side, but I couldn't move.

***Go without me man*** I growled. Without her, there was no use in this world for me.

"Don't be a fucking idiot now Klaus! If you stay here, you can never save her. You need to live so you can get her. She's counting on you bro" I gulped as I looked up as Wesley. I nodded, and he put his arms under my body and put me on - I guessed, Ethan's back. He nodded to me and then changed into his wolf.

***Hold on*** Ethan told me, and I positioned myself on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I grumbled as I thought of how sad this was. The strongest most powerful wolf in the continent getting 'piggybacked' home after having lost his mate.

How pitiful...

-

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

162K 3.2K 79
SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart for those in need, and the PERFECT DAUGHT...
130 1 16
Skylar is a girl with a past. She lost people close to her and is constantly in grief. Her surroundings are also ever-changing. However, she adapts a...
20.2K 184 21
Josephine is sold for sex trade by her parents who never loved her and regretted having her as their daughter. Her parents main priority is money ,th...
527 31 23
She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now she can't run anymore. Everyone knows who...