Lucky

Da wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... Altro

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Sticky Notes

7.3K 248 36
Da wazzupcake

Hey guys! An update for you! I hope you enjoy this one! I'm sorry in advance for the wrong grammars and spellings. Please don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you! Enjoy reading!

-A

Cara's POV

"Aunty Cara? We can just do this next time, it's fine with me." Mase suddenly spoke which led me to turn my gaze down at him.

"Little boy, we will watch the movie okay? A promise is a promise." I kneel down to face him and gently pinch his cheek that made him giggle before speaking again.

"But C, Aunt Kenny isn't here and you seem a bit sad." He said and even pouted his lips a little this time.

I stood up and smile at the young man. "Who said I'm sad? I am happy baby boy, okay? Now lets go and watch some movie."

----------------------------------------------------

"Best movie!" Mase chanted that made me laugh. This boy is unbelievable. He really is into movies. I wonder if one day he'll be a movie star.

Penelope joined his brother too and even raised both of her hands in the air. "Best day ever!"

"Best Aunty ever!" North said while pointing at me and it made me smile widely at the three of them.

The two other kiddos agreed as they ran up to me and peppered me with kisses.

"Awww. You guys are the sweetest little munchkins." I told them still touch by their actions.

I even saw other people taking picture of us and heard some 'aww' but I just smiled at them.

After giving them hugs I stood up and fixed myself before asking, "Now, who wants some pizza?" They all raised their hands and yelled 'me' excitedly.

I just shook my head because of their cuteness as we made our way to the pizza restaurant.

Well, this has been a good night.

----------------------------------------------------

"Aunt Cara! That's my favorite toy!!!" The little boy exclaimed before running down towards the store, where in a big robot is in full display.

"Mase! Don't run!" I tried to grab his hands to prevent him from running but with me carrying North and Penelope holding my hand, that would be impossibble.

I immediately run up to him as I saw him bump into someone and fell on the floor. "Jesus! Mason!"

As I reach him, I put North down and the two girls stayed by my right side. Both are trying so hard not to laugh at their older brothers clumsiness.

"You okay Masey?" I asked him as I gently check his body, for some bruises. The last thing I want is getting kick in the ass by Kourtney.

He just nodded his head at me and smiled. "I'm okay Aunty, I'm strong like you." He said and even tried to flex his biceps. I just laugh at his goofiness and help him stand up.

As soon as we both got up, I turn my gaze to the lady she bumped with, to apologize. "I'm sorry miss, my nephew is ju-" I was in the middle of my sentence when I got a full look of the ladies face. I saw the person I never expected to see again.

"Suki?"

"Oh my God!!! Cara?" She also was shocked to see me, that she even tried to blink a few times just to confirm if it's really me.

"Suki!" I exclaimed as immediately hugged the lady infront of me and I'm glad that she reciprocated it back.

"Cara Delevingne! How long has it been?" She asked as we separated from the hug.

I smiled as I got to look at her again. This is the first time in three years. "Its been three years Ms. Waterhouse." I said sounding so sure at my answer.

The last time I saw her was at Gigi's party. That was the last time I got to look at her this close.

"That long, huh?" She asked, looking at me as if trying to remenisce that night.

I just sadly smiled at her and nodded my head. "Its been so long Suki."

"What are you doing here in LA? I thought you're in London?" She asked me, dismissing the topic that we both know, can cause awkwardness between us. She then turn her gaze at the three little kids i'm with, then smiled as if knowing the answer already.

"Just paying them a visit." I still answered even though by the look on her face, I can tell that she knew it already.

"So what i've been hearing is true, huh?" She asked and even nudge me on my shoulder.

I just raise my eyebrow on her and gave her a 'what are you talking about' look. She just chuckled a little before answering. "That you're Cara Delevingne with a K now." She said and wiggle her brows.

I just laugh a little and playfully hit her arm. "That's sil-"

"Aunty Cara? I wanna eat already." North suddely spoke that interrupted me from talking. I turn to look at the little girl and I can see the hunger in her face. I felt a bit guilty that I almost forgot about their little tummies.

"Okay munchkin." I said to her then turn to Suki again. "As much as I love to catch up right now, I need to feed the dragons inside this kiddos." I said to her that made her laugh.

"You never change C. Okay then! Give me your number. I would love to catch up soon." She answered and hand me her phone. I just smiled at her and type my number in.

"Its so nice to see you again Cara." She said and I can't help but to feel happy. I really missed her. She's been my bestfriend for so long until she has to go somewhere and we lost contact.

I opened my arms to invite her in for another hug. "This won't be the last." I told her as she lean in for it.

"I missed you." She said and I can hear the sadness in her voice.

I gently rub her back trying to ease the times we've missed on each other. " I missed you too, we'll catch up soon." I said and kissed the side of her head.

I was the first one to break the hug when I felt a little hand tugging my shirt. "Okay munchkin! Take it easy on me." I chuckled at Norths action and she just pouted her lips at me.

"We better get going now, Mase you need to apologize to Suki." I said to the little boy and he just nodded his head.

"I'm sorry that I had to hit someone as beautiful as you." Mase charmingly said to her and I can't help but to giggle at his cuteness. "Oh God Mase!" I gasped at his antics.

Suki just chuckled too and knelt down to kiss the little boys cheeks. "Its okay! Because of you I got to see her again." She whispered at his ear but I think she said it loud enough for me to hear.

I can't help but to smile at her.

I'm happy to see her again.

She then stood up and said her good byes at us before leaning in to give me a peck in the cheeks.

"Good bye Suki." I said and she just wave her hand at me.

"Good bye C! See you soon babe!" She said before winking at me and turning her back to walk towards our opposite direction.

I just giggled at her bubbliness. I turn around to find the two girls giving me a wierd look.

"I'll tell Aunt Kenny about her." Penelope whispered to North and the latter just nodded her head. "Definitely! I don't like her."

I just shook my head in disbelief on what I heard. "Hey kiddos, Suki is a good friend of your Aunty Cara okay?" I carefully told them as I don't want them to misinterpret what I just said, but they just rolled their eyes on me.

"We don't want other girls hugging you." North said and even put her arms on her waist sounding a little upset.

I can't help but to smile at them. "Okay! I'll never let anyone hug me again. Just the two of you."

"And Aunt Kenny too?" Penelope added enthusiastically.

I nodded my head at her. "Ofcourse! Aunty Kenny too."

They both high fived each other as they walk towards the restaurant. Me and the little boy followed them afterwards and I even heard Mase saying Girls will always be girls." while shaking his head.

----------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Eversince I left Cara and the kids, a pang of guilt had been hunting me. I know Cara would never let anything bad happen to the three and they would still enjoy the movie without me, probably enjoy it more because they got Caras attention only for them, but that's not the reason why I am bothered. I just feel like I destroyed our day. Our bonding day. It should've end the way we used to end the day together. It should end with me and her sleeping so soundly beside each other.

But it wouldn't, because you have to see your boyfriend.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asked me and even squeeze my hand to get my attention.

I turn my gaze at him and just nodded my head as a response. I don't feel like talking.

He smiled at me before asking again. "Are you sure babe? You're not in your mood. You didn't even touch your food earlier." I can hear a hint of concern in his voice.

I intertwine our fingers together and smiled at him. "I am okay Harry, just tired but I'm alright."

He then put my hands near his lips and gently peck on it. "If you say so babe."

After another ten minutes of driving in silence, we finally reach my house. "So, i'll see you at the party?" He asked as he hasn't let go of my hands yet.

"Yes, i'll see you the party."

He then just smiled at me widely and lean in to kiss me on the lips.

Cara. There it is again, the voice that keeps on reminding me about my bestfriend.

I pushed him a little as I got worried about Cara seeing us kissing. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed but I just quickly peck his lips  one more time to dismiss any questions in his mind.

The last thing I want is for him to ask me questions that I know I can't answer.

"You better get going now, its getting late." I told him and he just nodded his head.

"Good bye babe." He said as he let go of me.

"Good bye Harry, take care." I bid him farewell and walk out of his car. I wave my hand at him and as soon as he was out of sight, I turn to look at my apartment.

There is still no light, but Kim had told me that the kids were home already.

What if she left me already?

What if she was upset about me leaving them?

What if she won't come home to me anymore?

Many questions had been bugging me as I entered my apartment. Just by thinking of her not coming home to me, makes my heart breaks into pieces.

It is going to be a cold night again, like the nights before that I had to force myself to sleep.

I sighed all the tensions away when I had successfully got in the front door. My heart beated fast when I saw that the lights in my kitchen was open.

Maybe she's in the kitchen!

Without thinking twice I ran up to the place but to my dismay there is no Cara there. I release a large amount of air as disappointment took over me.

Maybe she'll come home tomorrow. The possitive side of me tried to cheer me up.

I went to the fridge to get some water but my eyes caught something before opening it. There is something hanging on it.

Its a sticky note with a messy handwriting.

I instantly recognized the owner of those messy but beautiful handwriting.

Cara.

I can't help but to smile as I read the note.

Love,

By the time you're reading this, I might already be sleeping in the guest room. I'm sorry that I didn't wait for you, its because i'm not sure if you'll go home or spend the night with Harry. I also didn't sleep in your room just in case Harry wanted to stay over for the night. I don't wanna get in the way. I don't have any idea if you would find this note but atleast i would like to try. I know you always drink milk before going to sleep, that's why I made you some, it's inside the fridge waiting for you. A simple way to cover me up for not being there when you get home.

Xoxo, Cara <3

I felt my heart beats so fast and a huge smile was plastered in my face.

She's home! She's here! She didn't leave me!

I was silently shouting and jumping up and down careful not to wake her up as I was feeling so giddy inside. I'm glad Kylie didn't stay in for the night or else I'll get caught being like a high school teen age girl being asked on a date for the very first time.

You can't blame me! When you have someone like Cara in your life. You'll almost get used to this kind of feeling because she would never fail to make you feel so special.

She even remembered the 'milk thing'. She really is the sweetest.

I opened the fridge and found the glass of milk with a wet sticky note on it that says,

Drink me :)

I giggled a little as I find it so cute. I grab the glass of milk and took a picture of it. I posted it on instagram and captioned it with,

When you have the BEST bestfriend in the world, thank you @caradelevingne

After straightly drinking it, I decided to just sleep with her in the guest room but I have to change my clothes first. I walk up to my room as silent as possible, for me not to disturb her beauty sleep.

As soon as I opened the door, a huge curve made its way to my lips.

The side lamp is open and a sticky note like the first one is hanging in there again. I smiled widely when I saw some clothes laying on my bed.

I walk towards the lamp to read the note first and it says,

Love,

Its me again! I'm sorry for being so...uhm? I don't know! I just wanna make sure you're okay. Your PJ's already waiting for you, so please change your clothes before sleeping. Your skin might get irritated again like the last time. Good night love! Sweet dreams!

Xoxo, Jocelyn

I felt my cheeks burning as I turn to look at my clothes laying in the top of my bed.

She's the most kind hearted person I know. I love it!

"I'll definitely get her something tomorrow." I whispered to myself as I made my way to the bathroom and change.

After changing, I silently walk to the guest room where Cara is staying. I can't wait to sleep beside her.

I opened the door as smoothly as possible as I don't want to wake her up. I smiled at her sweetly when I got to look at her.

She's like an angel.

I was about to lay beside her getting ready to sleep, when I noticed another sticky note in the bed side table but this time it has so much erasures in it.

Love,

I don't know if you'll find this but i'm probably 100% sure that you won't, because I know that your having the best night of your life but atleast I wanna try. What can I say? I never give up easily. And if you don't and I woke up alone tomorrow morning atleast I won't make a fool out of myself infront of you. I would just easily crumple the paper and forget about even writing it in the first place. But just in case you had a wierd night and you wanted to have fun with your silly bestfriend, that you decided to sleep with me. I mean beside me, feel free. I love waking up next to you. Nighty nighty Kenny boo!

P.S
You look so cute on those PJ's.

Xoxo Delevingne

I felt a tear escape my eye. This is just too good to be true. She's perfect!

I smiled at her and gently touch her cheeks.

"You're the sweetest ever Cara, i'm glad that I have you in my life." I whispered at her and leaned down to peck her on the cheeks but she move a little and it landed on the side of her lips.

"Oh my-" . I almost shrieked in shock but immediately covered my mouth as I don't want to wake her up.

More of like, you don't want to get caught kissing her.

It was just a peck on the cheeks but she moved!

But you enjoyed it, didn't you?! Admit it!

Yes! I mean No! Ugh! Shut up!

My breath hitched when an arm was wrapped around my waist. I look at Cara but she was still sleeping peacefully. She even have a small smile on her face.

"Thank God you're here." She murmured and I just smiled at her. I don't know if she's just dreaming or not, because her eyes are still close.

I gently positioned myself beside her as I was ready to have another peaceful sleep. I snuggled my face in the crook of her neck and smiled when I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"Good night love." I sweetly told her and felt my face blushing as it was the first time I called her in that endearment.

Not bad. Maybe from now on, I should start using that word more often.

----------------------------------------------------

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN