30 day OTP challenge | Garmau

Von RadioActiveScar

First off, the cover I first had was copyright, so Wattpad took it down. This one is just now a cute little l... Mehr

Intro
Day one - Holding hand's
Day two- Cuddling somewhere
Day three- Gaming/Catching a movie
Day Four- On a date
Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)
Day six- Wearing each other's clothes
Day seven- Cosplaying
Day Eight- Shopping
Day nine- Hanging out with friend's
Day ten- With Animal Ear's
Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis
Day Twelve- Making Out
Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream
Day Fourteen- Alone together
Day Fifteen- An awkward moment
Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals
Day Seventeen- Sleeping together
Day Eighteen- Doing something together
Day Nineteen- In formal wear
Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking
Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side
Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)
Day Twenty-Four- Making up afterward's (Part 2 of 2)
Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's
3 OC's!
Day Twenty-Six- Getting married
Aphmau impersonator
Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's
Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus
Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet
Day Thirty-Something hot
New book!

Day Twenty- Dancing

742 24 44
Von RadioActiveScar

(Time for some good ol' romance... that's weird coming from someone who is 14 and has never had a girlfriend... anyway! I'm very late on this, in fact it's 7:07pm and I don't know when this'll be finished, but the reason I am so late is because it was legit 40° c with no air conditioning because the power went out at school and I swear I lost some sanity there... but who am I kidding? Everyone looses a bit of sanity at school! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

Tomorrow is the high school dance... I've finally built up the courage to ask her out. I've noticed that most of the girls in the school have been giving her evil eye's because we hang out so much, but they don't interest me. The only girl that catches my eye is Aphmau. She's beautiful, nice, cares for other's over herself, she's funny, and I love her. It's not like any normal teen love either, I know for sure I truly love this girl... plus we're all 18 so I guess we aren't really gonna be teen's for much longer are we? I'm right outside he house now and I'm about to ask her out to the dance... but I'm scared, what if she say's no? I could lose my entire friendship with her. I don't want to lose her, so I turn around. I hear knocking on the window and I turn around to see Aphmau up against it. She waved and I waved back, then she ran to the door.

Aphmau: "Hey Garroth!"

Garroth: "H-Hey Aphmau!'

Aphmau: "What's wrong Garroth? Is something troubling you? You seem's troubled."

Did I mention she was observant?

Garroth: "Huh? No, nothing's wrong at all!"

Aphmau: "Then why did you look so sad when you turned around to leave?"

Garroth: "Has anyone asked you to the dance?"

Aphmau: "Only Laurence... before it was announced even... in fact even before you stepped in 2 year's ago, you were the talk of all the lady's then haha! For some reason they stopped though, huh."

Garroth: "Yeah *ahem* weird that they would just stop talking about an amazing man like me huh?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, it is... I MEAN! Uh, I didn't mean it like that! It's just-"

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "Y-Yes?"

Garroth: "Would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Aphmau: "Like... a... date...?"

Garroth: :Um... yes?"

Aphmau: "..."

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "..."

Garroth: "Look, I'm sorry it's fine if you don't want too."

Aphmau: ^_^

Garroth: "Huh? Why the sudden expression change?"

Aphmau: "I've waited 3 year's for you to ask me that... OF COURSE!"

Aphmau's dad: "She'd love too! She can't stop talking about you! We've met before when you came over to hang out with Aphmau all those time's, how's it been?"

Aphmau's mom: "Come on, your making them uncomfortable! You hated it when your parent's butted into a moment like this!"

Aphmau's dad: "Ok, ok. Take good care of my daughter at that dance Garroth!"

Garroth and Aphmau: "..."

Once they were gone we just kind of stood there for a minuet.

Garroth: "Were they listening the whole time?"

Aphmau's mom: "He was I wasn't!"

Aphmau: "MOM! You're listening right now!"

Aphmau's mom: "Sorry sweety! Take good care of her Garroth!"

Garroth: "I-I will Miss Phoenix!"

Aphmau's dad: "Oh come on, you respond to her but not me?"

Aphmau: "Neither of us did because of how embarrassed we were!"

Aphmau's dad and mom: "Sorry!"

Aphmau: "So then, are you going to pick me up or...?

Garroth: "I'll pick you up at 7."

Aphmau: "Ok!" *hug's*

We've hugged before but this one was special, and the other time's we've hugged were only brief and not as comforting. I instantly gave back the hug and then we broke it and she went back in. I turned around and fist pumped both mentally and physically. Once I was done I began my walk back home, but I ran into Laurence.

Laurence: "She was mine Garroth."

Garroth: "Really? Because she told me herself that you creep'd her out, made her feel uncomfortable, and generally made her scared-"

Laurence: "Until you came in?"

Garroth: "Well that's not what I was going to say but yes actually."

Laurence: "F*** you, I'll kill you."

With that he brought out a small metal bat and he swung it at me. I took some classes in self defense so I blocked it and twisted his arm, making him drop it.

Garroth: "Last time you were in this position you didn't have a weapon."

Laurence: "And I also didn't have Aphmau watching."

I looked over to my left and Aphmau and her parent's were standing there watching me through the open window. I was worried until Aphmau's father yelled, "Kick his ass! He's not getting anywhere near my daughter!" I grinned and triped him onto the concrete floor, keeping him in the arm lock while he was pinned to the floor to make it more painful until he yelled for mercy. I let him go and he ran off.

Aphmau's dad: "Good job son! You're worthy of this princess, knight!"

Garroth: *Bow's* "Thank you lord Phoenix!"

Aphmau: "He's probably going to tell the principle."

Aphmau's dad: "I've got an idea. Come here Aphmau. Garroth, don't worry about being banned from the dance, I've got it covered. Go home and get ready for tomorrow night!"

Garroth: "Alright, bye!"

Aphmau: "Bye Garroth, my knight!"

I took another bow and walked back home. What could they have against Laurence? Wait, they recently installed security camera's! I'm pretty sure it has sound too! Oh, this'll be great! They installed them so recently in fact that no one except me was told about it so Laurence couldn't possibly know about it!

xX Next day Xx

Aphmau's POV

I woke up at mid day today because I was having a mental breakdown at the fact that the guy I've loved for 3 year's had actually asked me out to the school dance and I couldn't sleep. I told my other friend's that I would be going to the dance and they couldn't stop asking who it was. I swear each one of them wasted $100 worth of credit just asking me the same question over and over again, "WHO IS IT? WHO ASKED YOU?" and I didn't reply to any of them. If I did it would be a wast of credit because all I'd say is, "You'll see at the dance" and they would just keep going. It's almost 7 and he should be here any minuet now. *door bell* Oh! He's here!

Garroth's POV

I've just rung the door bell and I was first greeted with Aphmau's dad.

Aphmau's dad: "Garroth! Right on time! You are the perfect man for my daughter."

Garroth: "We'll I not a man just yet, but soon."

Aphmau: "Garroth! You're here!"

As I looked to the stair's I couldn't help but stare (Yes, that was an intentional pun). She wore a beautiful purple short dress with a amethyst necklace. Luckily she isn't like most girl's and she doesn't wear high heel's, in fact I think she's proud to be short.

Aphmau's mom: "I told you he'd love the outfit sweety, haha!"

Aphmau: "Moooom! Please, stop."

Aphmau's mom: "I always knew he liked you since the first time he came here to hang out with you 3 year's ago, I've been waiting for about as long as you for him to confess his feeling's! I knew then and there he was the man for you."

Aphmau: "First off mom, you have great taste and judgment. Second, you're making him and me both uncomfortable!"

Aphmau's mom: "I'm sorry sweety. Here, your evidence against Laurence's lies."

Aphmau: "Thanks!"

Garroth: "Are we good to go then? You got everything you need?"

Aphmau: "Oh! Wait! I have one thing! Be right back!"

She ran up the stair's almost falling up them with me following, my instinct's kicked in a little and I was prepared to catch her even. She got a little box and pulled out a Sapphire gem necklace out and gave it to me.

Garroth: "Aphmau, I'm the one who should be getting you present's!"

Aphmau: "I know but I'm no average girl, and you know that!"

Garroth: "True. Wait, there's a hinge on it. Does it open?"

Aphmau: "Yep! Just press on the lock bit."

I opened it and I could see a picture of me and Aphmau, side by side. We took this last year as a kind of best friend picture but I guess she had other plan's for it, then again I put it in a frame next to my bed. The frame that held the picture was shaped as a heart.

Garroth: "Wow, this is amazing! Why did I not think of this? Have you got one too?"

Aphmau: "Yep! I have a purple gem and you have a blue one!"

Garroth: "Ah, I see. It's beautiful, just like you."

Aphmau's dad: "I'm still protective over her and those flirtatious word's are making my dad instincts kick in! Now hurry up, you'll be late!"

Aphmau: "Dad! We were having a moment!"

Aphmau's dad: "These 3 year's have had plenty of moment's!"

Aphmau: "Yeah but none of these kind's of moment's! *sigh* Come on, we will be late!"

Garroth: "Aphmau, I know you very well. That's why I planned to pick you up at 7 and not 7:30, haha!"

Aphmau: "Don't get smart with me!" She did a little bit of a hip swing to give it a little bit of effect while she said that.

Garroth: "Haha! Ok, let's go!"

Aphmau: "Ok!"

We walked down the stair's, Aphmau's parent's said goodbye, and we began walking to the school dance.

Garroth: "So your cousin's Malachi and Levin are still on holiday?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, good thing too because I don't want them tangled up in this love stuff ye- oh hold on I got a text."

Garroth: "The average teen..."

Aphmau: "... but not the average girl. I'm surprised you remembered that!"

Garroth: "I remember a lot about you."

Aphmau: "I'll test you on that after I read this. Oh no."

Garroth: "What?"

Aphmau: "All my friend's found out."

Garroth: "About what?"

Aphmau: "Us! I wanted it to be a surprise but I guess not."

Garroth: "I don't think the guy's have found out ye- oh, there goes my phone. What's the bet it's the exact same thing?"

Aphmau: "Well go on, read it! While you do I'll think of question's about me for you"

Garroth: "Ok."

I pulled up the message and it was from Dante. It read, "Dude, why didn't you tell us? Your going out with Aphmau? Laurence is going to hunt you down for that man, plus apparently you hurt him pretty bad. You may not be let into the dance." I replied with, "Nah man, I got evidence against him that it was self defense. Plus evidence against him being a total creep to Aphmau. I didn't tell you guy's about me and Aphmau because I wanted it to be a surprise, but it's too late for that I guess."

Aphmau: "Done? I've got my question's ready."

Garroth: "Yeah, shoot."

Aphmau: "Sorry, I don't want to go to jail."

Garroth: "You know what I mean! Haha!"

Aphmau: "Ok, question 1. What was the first game we played at my house?"

Garroth: "That's a trick question, we didn't play a game. We just watched movies."

Aphmau: "Good job. Question 2. How much do you love me?"

Garroth: "I thought these where question's about you! I'd give up my own life just to save you, that's how much."

Aphmau: "Aww, Garroth! I would probably be very sad if you did though, I couldn't stand to see you hurt. Question 3. How bad do I hate Laurence?"

Garroth: "Well, let's see... what's the number above infinity?"

Aphmau: "Hahaha! Ok, question 4. What is the only was I will forgive Laurence?"

Garroth: "First off, most of these question's are about me and Laurence so far. I guess if he stopped stalking you, being an utter creep, hurting other's for 'the name of love' as he would say, and finally left you alone."

Aphmau: "Correct. Question 5. Are we officially going out now?"

Garroth: "Well... that depend's if you want too. I would love too."

Aphmau: "Yes! I would love too as well! Question 6. How much do you enjoy this?"

Garroth: "Enjoy wha-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a soft pair of lip's up against mine. I pulled her closer and returned the kiss. She wrapped her arm's around my neck and was on her toes as to get to my height. After a while we pulled back and as I opened my eye's I saw a smiling angel that was Aphmau.

Garroth: "It was like heaven. That's how much I enjoyed it, my smiling angel." *smile's*

Aphmau: "Exactly how I would explain it, only your not really and angel."

Garroth: "Wow, way to ruin the moment, haha!"

Aphmau: "Haha" *sigh*

Garroth: "Let's get going to the dance."

Aphmau: "Right. You know the best thing about us being a thing now?"

Garroth: "What?"

Aphmau: "I can get lost in those eye's without feeling awkward."

Garroth: "You have no idea how hard it is to make sure I don't get lost in yours, those beautiful hazel, sparkling eye's just catch you so easily."

Aphmau: "Thanks!"

We got to the dance that was being held in the gym. We saw Laurence with the principle at the front and a CD player hooked up to a small TV.

Principle: "Laurence here said that you attacked him, is this true?"

Garroth: "No sir."

Principle: "Yes, Aphmau's parent's called up and said they have evidence against these accusation's."

Aphmau: "Yes sir, here it is."

Laurence: "What?"

Principle: "Laurence, if you've been lying then you are in big trouble."

He put in the CD and it showed the whole scene, with audio. It also showed some other clip's of him being the total creep he is to Aphmau.

Principle: "So Laurence, not only did you lie, but you have been scaring Aphmau with your so called romance for a whole 3 and a half year's?"

Laurence: "Uh... no! This is fake!"

Aphmau: "But I'm not, and I'm evidence. This is indeed all true."

Principle: "Ok, Garroth I thank you for protecting Aphmau from this young man. Now Laurence, I'm going to call you parent's and personally tell them your action's. You two enjoy the dance."

Garroth and Aphmau: "Yes sir. Goodbye!"

Principle: "You even speak in sync. The teacher's were right, you two are perfect for each other." *smile's*

We entered the gym and the first thing we heard was music and people. I looked to my left and saw my friend's and to my right I saw Aphmau's friend's.

Aphmau: "Do you wan't to split up and tell our different group's?"

Garroth: "How about we bring 'em all over to your group?"

Aphmau: "Ok!"

I walked off to get my friend's and brought them over to Aphmau's group.

Dante: "What are we doing over here? Oh h-hey Nicole!"

Nicole: "Hey Dante!"

Aphmau: "Now, you all know that Garroth asked me to the dance, but we are officially going out now!"

Katelyn: "Really? Congrats!"

Jeffory: "Yeah! Hey Katelyn?"

Katelyn: "Yeah?"

Jeffory: "Can I have the next dance?"

Katelyn: *blushes* "Uh... yeah, sure!"

Garroth: "I knew it."

Katelyn: "Knew what?"

Garroth: "That he liked you."

Jeffory: "Garroth... shut up."

Garroth: "He's not refusing it Katelyn."

Aphmau: "He's right you know."

Katelyn: "Shut up Aphmau!"

Aphmau: "Just saying."

Kennmur: "Hey Emmalyn?"

Emmalyn: "Yes?"

Kennmur: "Would you like to dance?"

Emmalyn: "YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!"

With that they all left, except Nicole and Dante.

Nicole: "Hey, where is Kawwi-chan?

Dante: "I think she's still drooling over Reese"

Nicole: "She does not drool over him! Well, maybe a little, but that doesn't matter!"

Garroth: "Yeah what matter's is the fact that everyone else has asked the person they like for a dance and you haven't!"

Nicole and Dante: "What are you getting at?"

Aphmau: "Gee, a lot of people are talking in sync today. You two are too cute!"

Nicole: "Why you little! Shut up Aphmau!"

Dante: "Nicole?"

Nicole: "What?"

Dante: "Would you like to dance?"

Nicole: "..."

Dante: "I'm sorry it was a stupid question."

Nicole: "YES!"

Dante: "What, really?"

Nicole: "Like I said, YES!"

With that they left and it was just me and Garroth.

Garroth: "Wow, a lot of ship's just sailed there."

Aphmau: "Yeah, haha!"

With those word's a slow dance song came on, I smiled and so did she. We went to the dance floor and began the slow dance. I could see Jeffory with Katelyn, Dante with Nicole, Kennmur with Emmalyn, and Kawii-chan drooling at 'Reese-senpai' as she would say.

Aphmau: "This is amazing."

Garroth: "Yes it is."

Aphmau: "I love you Garroth."

Garroth: "I love you too Aphmau."

2745 word's... wow, no wonder I didn't finish yesterday XD I started this yesterday and I only just completed it and it's 11:39am right now... yes, I'm home on a school day but ONLY because its suppose to be 40°c again and I ain't going through that hellish heat again, I'd much rather laziness that loosing my sanity to the heat :D Anyway, I'm RadioactiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out! Now where is the freezer, I'm gonna hop in it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.7K 1.3K 81
A Bungou Stray Dogs Fanfiction between Nakajima Atsushi and Dazai Osamu OTP, or One True Pairing, applies to each individual's main or favorite pairi...
12.7K 266 30
**DISCLAIMER** The image used for this cover doesn't belong to me. This wonderful piece of art was drawn by the awesome Pugishka. (Thanks again for t...
415K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...
1.7K 18 7
Hello! I'm doing another one of these in July, but I wanted to warm myself up first, y'know? I might not actually die in this one. June 9 through 1...