Chained to you (book 2) (COMP...

Door HollyJohnson

This is the second book to 'Prison' Living in a prison was hard for Sophia at first, but now with a loving bo... Meer

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight
Chapter nine.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter thirteen

Chapter ten.

1K 44 5
Door HollyJohnson

"... Tell you're father to call off the execution" Nick said smiling looking proud of himself, i jumped to my feet knocking over the chair and ran out of the room where i ran in to Jay.

"Wow slow down, what happened?" He asked when he saw my desperate look.

"Call dad down here now, its an emergency" i said to the guard that was with Jay, he frowned but pulled his phone out and called my father.

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you but you're daughter has asked me to get you to come to the preparation hall, apparently it's an emergency" he listened to my dad talk.

"Yes sir" he said then hung up.

"The warrden said he'd be here as soon as possible" the guard told me, damn it dad hurry up, Jay kept bugging me asking what happened but I kept telling him to wait.

"Sophia, what's wrong?" Dad asked when he arrived.

"Please tell me mum and Lilly are still here" I immediately said when I saw him.

"No they left like an hour ago why"

"Get them back here now" I urged, when he didn't make and effort to do anything i ran up to him and searched his body.

"Sophia what are you doing?" He asked trying to pull me away, when i felt his phone I grabbed it out and searched it for mums number, when I found it I dialed it putting the phone to my ear.

Ring ring!

"Sorry the person you have dialed is unavailable at this time"

"Damn it" I cursed then tried again but still no answer.

"What's going on?" Jay asked me.

"Dad you can't execute Nick"

"Um I'm sorry what?" Dad asked looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Nick just told me when he escaped prison he met up with a friend and they made a deal that if Nick was to die then his friend is going to Kill mum and Lilly"

"WHAT?!" Dad and Jay yelled at the same time, dad took his phone off me to try and call mum again but still no answer.

"I'll kill him" Jay yelled running into the room Nick was in.

"STOP HIM" dad yelled guard after guard ran after Jay, me and dad went in and saw Jay almost near Nick.

"WHERES MY DAUGHTER" Jay yelled then was tackled to the ground, Nick started laughing uncontrollably watching Jay stuggle to get freed.

"You'll never see her again, hahahahaha" he laughed having tears running down his face, i went up to Nick and grabbed him by the collar of his jumpsuit.

"What do you mean I'll never see my daughter again?"

"Ohh i like it when you get rough baby" he flirted pissing me off.

"Garhh" i let go of him giving him a little shove then walked over to Jay who was being stood up.

"How are we going to get her back?" I asked starting to cry, he lift his hand cuffed wrists and put them over my head and pulled me to him holding me.

"It'll be okay, well get her back" he assured me but that didn't make me feel any better.

It's like the world is punishing me or something, the world is punishing me for killing Sophies husband and both my grandparents, I'm sorry okay world! I'm sorry, please just give me my baby back alive, haven't i have enough punishment? I've been kidnapped and almost died more then once, please just give me a break.

"I want my baby back" i said out loud to no one in particular, because of Jays anger issue he was taken to confindment to have a bit of a breather, as for me it was lunch time so i had to go and show my face at the lunch hall.

Should be interesting!

Zack escorted me to the loud lunch hall and when i walked in all chatter stopped immediately and all eyes were on me, why does it feel like my first day here again?

I grabbed my breakfast and walked to my usual spot, when Zack left my side i was immediately swarmed by inmates.

"Sophia are you alright?"

"Where's Jay"

"I'm so glad you're back safe"

"Did they hurt you?"

"Who do we have to go after to get pay back?"

Question after question was thrown at me by everyone that it was near impossible to keep up with what they were actually asking.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE STOP, LET THE GIRL HAVE A CHANCE" i looked over and Matt Jays friend was standing up with his arms out getting everyone to quiten down, i smiled appreciately and faced everyone.

"Uh hi guys, yes I'm okay long story short my grandparents the warrdens parents kidnapped me and Jay for money, they chained us up in a basement and hardly fed us" i paused as i listened to everyones gasps and curses towards my grandparents.

"The day we escaped i managed to get hold of there gun and shoot them both, so there both dead then I brought us back here, however Jay and I aren't out of the dark yet" i said.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Matt asked.

"This morning someone has kidnapped my mother Denice" i paused looking away starting to cry, I cleared my throat before continuing.

"And Lilly" they all knew and love Lilly so I didn't have to say she was my Daughter.

"What the fuck?"

"Who the hell took them?"

"What do they want? Money?"

The questions started up again and I could tell just how much they really do love Lilly.

"You all remember the day before i was kidnapped and that crazy man Nick held me and Lilly at gun point?" I asked, when they all nodded I continued.

"Well turns out when he escaped he met up with a friend and they made a deal that if Nick were to be executed the mystery man with Kill my mum and Lilly"

"WHAT?"

"You've gotta be joking"

"This is bullshit"

"We have to do something"

"We have to figure out who this mystery person is but how?"

As i was eating everyone was talking to one another trying to figure out who it was, turns out it was harder then it seemed, apparently everyone who has ever gone to the visitors hall has never seen Nick in there so how could we find out if we've seen him visit no one.

Then it hit me!

"Mother fucker" i said more loudly then i intended, everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"I know how to find out" i said to them.

"Could you dispose of my tray please Matt?" When he nodded i got up and ran to the nearest guard.

"Please take me to the warrdens office"

"Can't you wait until lunch is over?" He asked.

"No it can't wait"

"It wasnt a suggestion, go sit back down" he said pointing to my seat.

"Hey!" I turned around and looked at the gang leader who saved me from Nick.

"If you don't want us to start an all hands on deck brawl you better take Sophia to her fathers office right now" i had the biggest smile on my face at that point, i just wanted to go over there and give him the biggest most sloppyest kiss and hug ever.

"You wouldn't dare" the guard said resting his hand on his gun.

"Wouldn't we? BOYS WHAT DO YOU SAY? SHALL WE GIVE THIS GUARD A REASON TO DO AS HIS TOLD?" Suddenly every, and i mean every which is like 2 to 300 inmates all stood up and faced me and the guard and crossed there arms.

"I just want to say now i love every single one of you" i said crying, then i looked at the guard and crossed my own arms.

"It's okay Sophia I'll take you" i looked to my side and Zack was signaling me with his hand to follow him, i did and we walked together to dad's office.

"Sophia? Why arent you at lunch" dad asked when i opened the door.

"It's an emergency i need you to let me look at something on you're computer, it might help me find mum and Lilly" i said walking to his desk.

"Okay?" He said confused, he let my sit in his chair as he walked around and sat at the visitors chairs with Zack.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Dad asked.

"Yeah I studied advanced IT in school so im pretty brainy when it comes to computers" it took some time getting past all the passwords but I finally managed to bring up the security tapes, i selected the solitary confinement footage from the bottom corner and brought it up.

Focusing specifically on Nicks cell i fast forward threw weeks of footage and it seems only one person went in, i zoomed in on the person and froze.

Son of a bitch.

"Take me back to the food hall now!" I ordered getting to my feet and running to the door.

"What why?" Zack asked.

"JUST DO IT" i yelled.

"Okay calm down we'll all go together" dad said grabbing his suit jacket from next to the door and led the to of us to the food hall, when we got there i walked in first scanning the room, the further i walked in the more people noticed me and quitened down to a whisper.

My eyes lands on the person im looking for and i run, i run as fast as my legs could take me and spear tackled him from behind, i sat up on him and started punching his head and back.

"WHERE IS SHE, WHERES MY DAUGHTER" i yelled, some inmates managed to get me off him and hold me to them.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dad asked standing between me and that assface.

"He's the one that kidnapped mum and Lilly for Nick" i yelled for everyone to hear, the next minute you could hear a pin drop at the silence, dad had murder in his eyes as he turned to face the guard that refused to take me to dads office.

"Wheres my wife and granddaughter?" He asked deadly calm, it was so scary seeing dad act like this, he was not only acting like a warrden but a husband and grandfather combined.

"S-she nuts, i d-didn't do anything" he studdered.

"Don't make me ask you again, you're in a room full on murderers and more, i wont hesitate to let them deal with you instead of me, now tell me, WHERES MY FAMILY?"

"I-I'm innocent" he said, dad stepped behind us and we all walked towards him, he pulled his gun out pointing it to us.

"GET BACK, ALL OF YOU GET BACK" he yelled, i was suddenly pushed behind a wall of inmates trying to protect me, such gentlemen.

BANG!!

Everyone jumped on him disarming him as guard after guard came to help, as people moved back to give room thats when i saw someone laying on the ground with blood coming out, I quickly rushed to him and pulled him so he was on his back so i could see him and froze.

"Matt?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

139K 3.9K 22
Sophia genson got 15 years in an all male Prison, but shes a girl right? Tecnically yes and no she's both, she prefers to be known as a girl though...
15K 157 22
Sophia Blond hair, beautiful Blue eyes. She has a hard life. Her parents are barly home. Only a couple of days a month, then they left again. She on...
5.4M 200K 84
One mistake lands Aiden in the world's most secure and loathed prison after he unintentionally murders a wealthy, well-connected wife-beater. Located...
62K 2.3K 23
Inspired by Orange is the new black! When Kellin Quinn is sent to prison for a crime he committed years ago, he's utterly terrified of his new compan...